Snow Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers

"Trish? You awake?"

"Uh-huh."

"Can I ask you something?"

I rolled back towards her, delaying my pleasure again.

"Anything. What is it?"

"Remember what we were talking about before, about other girls?"

"yeeeaaa…"

"Well, how did you know like…what to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean how did you know that you were doing it right? I mean with guys it's pretty easy ya know? But with girls…"

I giggled. "Don't worry, with girls it's even easier."

"Really? How?"

"Well, I mean, you know what you like right? I mean, you know what feels good to you, so you just do what you think would feel good. You've kind of got the inside track. Plus, most girls, when they're with other girls don't have any problems telling you what to do. It's not like being with a guy."

"I guess so."

"Well, do you ever think about it when you're playing with yourself?"

She laughed, and If I could see her face I'm sure it was bright red.

"I don't know."

"Of course you know! So when you're playing with yourself and you're picturing the things you want done to you, do that."

"Yea, but that's different. I don't usually think about it like that. I just do it and think about other things."

"Yes but you know what you're doing to yourself that feels good, so just do the same things you do to yourself on her."

"Huh? No I mean…"

"I know what you mean…It doesn't matter if it's your finger or your tongue or whatever, just do what you would want done to you."

"Oh."

This conversation was definitely getting me more excited. My fingertips were now pressed firmly against my clit.

"I don't know if I could do that, I mean, didn't it freak you out a little bit?"

"What? Going down on a girl? Not really, it turned me on."

"Well yea, the thought of it, but actually doing it? I mean is it gross? What's it like?"

"No it's not gross. I mean, assuming that the girl is not gross. It's much better than swallowing a guy's cum, although, I kind of like that too."

She giggled. "You're a slut!"

"Whatever! I'm just being honest."

"Well, what's it taste like?"

"You've never tasted yourself?"

"Nooo."

"Well, that's how you'll know. I mean, all girls are a little different, but you'll get the idea."

"Oh."

We were both quiet for a few minutes, and my fingers continued to slowly rub my clit. If Sara didn't fall asleep soon, I was just going to have to cum while she was awake and hope she didn't notice.

"Trish? Do you do it a lot?"

"What?"

"You know, masturbate?"

"As much as I can! I'm doing it right now as a matter of fact!"

She laughed. "Shut up! Seriously! How often?"

"I don't know, it depends. Sometimes just a few times a week. Sometimes everyday."

"Really?"

"Yea, sometimes more."

"Wow."

"What about you?"

"I don't know, maybe a few times a week."

"Liar."

"Really! Okay, well sometimes I do it more. Lately I've been doing it a lot."

"Ever since the girl?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, there's nothing wrong with it. If I had the time, I'm sure I would do it more."

She giggled. By now my fingers were rubbing steadily on my clit, and I was aching to cum. I couldn't stop thinking about Sara masturbating, and what she must look like. It was killing me knowing that we were lying just inches apart, completely naked and talking about eating pussy and masturbating. I couldn't imagine that our conversation was not affecting her, even a little. I couldn't hold out much longer. I slowly slid one of my fingers into my hole. I was so wet and hot, and it felt so good going in that I didn't notice a little gasp escape my throat.

"Trish? You okay?"

I let out a long sigh. "I'm sorry Sara, I just…"

"Oh! You really are doing it aren't you?"

"Uh-huh. I'm sorry, I told you! I can't help it, I'll be right back."

I got up to go to the bathroom and finish, but she stopped me.

"No, it's okay, don't go. I was going to go to the bathroom and do it too, but since you're already doing it here…"

I watched as her hand reached under the blankets and between her legs. Her foot rested against my leg as she spread herself wider, and she sighed as her hand obviously touched her clit.

"I'm glad I wasn't alone. I was beginning to think I was going crazy."

She laughed and sighed at the same time. "I've been thinking about it all day. Lately, I can't get to sleep unless I do it."

It felt strange to be carrying on a conversation with my sister as we both lay there playing with ourselves as if it were the most normal thing in the world. I decided to see how far I could go.

"Sara. I was watching you today. You are so beautiful. I was thinking what you would look like when you were getting your pussy eaten by that girl."

"uugh…I know, I was watching you too. I wondered the same thing."

Suddenly she rolled towards me.

"Trish, let me watch you. I want to see you do it."

I quickly pulled the blankets from both of us. The first thing I noticed was her soft white tits, perfectly shaped. Her hand was casually rubbing up and down between her legs. We both rolled on our sides facing each other.

"Wow, you look so…hot doing that. Oh my God."

My finger was steadily pumping in and out of me, and just her words brought me to the edge. I stopped, wanting more. Sara stopped too.

"Why did you stop?"

"I don't want to cum yet. I want to enjoy it for a while. I learned a long time ago that if you stop just before you cum a few times, you're orgasm will be more powerful. Plus it feels so good to tease yourself, and keep yourself wanting more."

"Oh." She paused for a moment.

"This is okay isn't it? I mean, we're not doing anything weird are we?"

"Define weird?"

"I don't know. I mean, we shouldn't be doing this with each other should we?"

"Well, I guess it depends who you ask. I suppose since you and I are the only ones who will know, and it's okay with us, then it's okay."

"I guess."

We were both breathing heavy, and teetering at the edge of orgasm. I was slowly teasing myself, stopping and starting again while my sister looked on and did the same.

"Would it be okay if we did more?"

My stomach fluttered and my orgasm leapt out at the thought of what she was possibly asking. It hit me like tiny little waves, and my body twitched and shook. Sara reached out and touched my arm.

"Are you cumming?"

"Uh-huh, a little."

"oooh."

"What more do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I don't want you to get mad or anything, If It's too much…"

I inched in closer to her, our bodies almost touching. Sara froze as I mashed my chest into hers. I put my face just inches from hers, taking my hand from between my legs and draping it over her hip. She swallowed hard, her hand continuing to rub between her legs. I took my other hand and placed it over hers, moving hers away and cupping her pussy. Her hips continued to push back and forth against my hand.

"All you have to do is ask…"

Without hesitation, she kissed me hard on the lips. Our mouths opened and our tongues slid around each other's. I rolled her on her back forcefully, hovering over her. She pulled her knees back, resting her ankles on my hips. I let my fingertips slip between her lips, caressing her soft, wet folds from top to bottom, stopping only to give her clit a quick rub and back down again. Our kissing remained intense and passionate as we traded moans. I slowly worked my middle finger inside of her, pressing it deeper with every loving thrust. She was so hot and tight, and my finger slid easily in and out. I could actually feel her juices coating my finger. I quickly withdrew, and breaking our kiss, held my finger to her lips. Her hand grabbed mine and directed my finger between her lips. Her tongue swirled around my finger as she sucked it dry. I wasted no time in wrapping my lips around one of her stiff, light pink nipples. With each pass of my tongue, it grew more erect in my mouth. Finally at full attention, I switched off to the other.

"How does it taste?"

She smiled and flashed her eyes at me as she withdrew my finger from her mouth.

I quickly returned my finger between her legs, inserting it once again into her pussy. I worked my tongue down her soft skin, kissing and licking all the way down. I reached the soft skin of her thighs, and took my time kissing and biting her, inching slowly inside towards her pussy, building her anticipation. Her breathing increased, and her hips were rising to meet my eager lips. I didn't want her to cum just yet. I wanted her to enjoy it.

I sat straight up on my knees, and grabbed her ankle in my hand. I slowly ran my tongue over the arch of her foot, underneath and up to her toes. She giggled and tried to pull away.

"Relax. Just close your eyes and concentrate on how it feels."

Her hand started to make it's way between her legs. I reached out and grabbed it, placing on her breast.

"Not yet. I don't want you to cum yet."

She was eager, but reluctantly gave in to me. I continued licking her toes, one by one until she was audibly enjoying it. When I sensed that she had calmed down a little, I worked my way back up her leg, this time settling directly on her pussy. She moaned loudly as my tongue pushed past her lips and sunk into her hole. I fucked her with my tongue, briefly pulling out and riding it up her slit to her throbbing button. Her body tensed and retracted with each pass. Her hips gyrated slowly, humping my tongue as I ate her pussy. Her creamy juices mixed with my saliva were running out of her, down her crack and onto the bed. Her moaning was increasing, and I knew she wanted to cum.

I once again replaced my tongue with my finger, pumping it slowly in and out of her light pink folds. I let my tongue gather her cum as I dragged it down below her opening. I gently licked and sucked the sensitive skin between her pussy and ass. Her hips bucked wildly. Her eyes were closed tightly, and her head thrashed from side to side. Her fingers pulled and twisted each of her own erect nipples, and I could see that they were much darker and swollen.

I decided to see how much longer I could keep her waiting, and slowly sunk the tip of my tongue in her ass hole. She squealed loudly, and her whole body jerked. I squeezed her thigh, signaling for her to relax. I waited a second for her to get used to the feeling, and then slowly began to eat her ass again. In no time she was moaning louder, and on the verge of orgasm. I quickly worked my way back up to her clit, engulfing it firmly between my lips, and pressing small circles with my tongue. Her hands grabbed my hair as she threw her hips at me. She was about to cum. I quickly pulled away.

"No, please, not yet. Not yet…don't stop."

Her hips bucked wildly, and her whole body flailed on my bed. I quickly kissed her lips. She turned her head from me.

"Trish no…please don't stop…I'm almost there…"

"Shhh…I know. But now you know what you have to do. If you want to cum, you have to eat my pussy like I ate yours."

Without a word she pushed me on my back and quickly dove her tongue into my pussy. Her tongue and fingers assaulted my clit and asshole, just like I had done to her. Within seconds I was cumming harder than I have in a long time. Normally, I enjoy it when time is taken, but my orgasm nit me so hard and fast I didn't have time to argue. She kept licking and sucking me well into my third orgasm until finally, I had to pull her away.

Our eyes met, and her face was shiny with juices, and I could see in her eyes she needed to cum. She got up on her hands and knees, crawling towards me, licking her lips and panting. She looked almost animalistic. My sweet, shy sister needed to cum, and nothing was going to stop her.

She crawled on top of me and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Please Trish, I need to cum."

I smiled, and wasted no time going down on her. My tongue assaulted her throbbing clit as my finger massaged her g-spot. In seconds she was screaming as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her tender body. Her body twitched and shook uncontrollably, and cum gushed from her pussy.

Finally, she had calmed down, and I had taken my spot next to her. We kissed passionately, just holding each other, enjoying the feel of our nakedness entwined together.

"Wow, I never thought that anything could feel so good."

"Me either."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh. No one's ever made me cum like that before."

She smiled at herself, and quickly got onto her knees, turned around and pulled my curtain back.

"Oh wow. There's got to be at least a foot and a half of snow on the ground. I'll never get my car out tomorrow."

I laughed. "Gee that's too bad, I guess you'll have to stay here with me until Sunday."

She settled back next to me. "Yea, I guess so. It might take days before I can get it out."

"Days huh?"

"Uh-huh."

We both giggled, and kissed passionately. We held each other close, touching and caressing each other until we both fell asleep.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers
12