Snow Day: Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me," he said, trying to take away from the fact that he was about to be getting undressed in front of a woman that was almost 5 years older than him. The fact that she was getting undressed also, didn't really seem to help matters much. "What kind of men are you used to?" As he pulled off his own shirt, he watched, at first with awe and then with sorrow as Jenna pulled off her own shirt.

"The hitting kind," she said softly, suddenly aware that Dean was now able to see the fading bruises and scars she had hidden under her T-shirt. "The kind that constantly tell you that you're worthless and ugly, the kind that like to drink too much, and when they get drunk they beat the crap out of you for any reason they can think of. The kind that will leave you home on a Saturday night to go out with their so called friends, and come home the next afternoon reeking of booze and sex and other women's perfume."

Dean's mouth moved, but no sound came forth. "You... you didn't break your leg on a bunny slope, did you?" he asked softly. As she shook her head no, tears the size of pencil erasers rolled down her freckled cheeks.

"He-he pushed me... down the s-s-stairs," she sobbed, suddenly pressing the T-shirt to her face. "At f-f-first, I thought it was an accident, because he was so plastered. But, by the time I hit the bottom step, I-I could hear the fucking prick laughing!"

Dean could do nothing but wrap his arms around her violently shaking body and held her, not caring that she really did smell as bad as she thought she did. Once she had calmed down some, he kissed her forehead softly. "Where is he now?" A rage was building inside him, a feeling he had never known before.

This time, Jenna let out a small, slightly bitter laugh. "He's dead," she sniffed. "The stupid asshole was so drunk, that, while he was laughing, he fell down the stairs himself. I only broke my leg. He broke his neck."

After that, she spent the next five minutes crying almost uncontrollably. Once she was finished, she pointed a shaking finger at the tub. "I'm so sorry I lied to you!" she added, almost looking like she was going to start crying again.

"Under the circumstances, I can understand why you did," he answered, kissing her on the forehead.

"Thank you for being so understanding," she smiled weakly as she sniffed. "Do you think you could add a little more hot water to the tub?"

"Ok, this is the way I figure it," he told her as he turned on the hot water. He was trying to get her mind off the subject. "All you have on is shorts, so I figure..."

"Wait," she sniffed. "How do you know I don't have panties on?"

Dean gave her a sly smile. "Because those shorts are way loose, and I've been peeking up them every chance you gave me," he replied.

"I'm sorry you had to see it like that," she apologized, suddenly bright red again. "I normally like to keep myself shaved, but as you can see," she then lifted her arms to show him her hairy armpits, "I've kind of let myself go." She then gave him a slight "go ahead" gesture as she put the shirt aside and letting him get a full view of her sexy tits.

"I figure, if I take off these sweats, that'll leave us even at how dressed we are, so when we take off our shorts we'll be naked together." When she nodded silently, she watched as Dean took off the sweat pants, leaving him in nothing but his boxer briefs.

"Oh my," she smiled as she covered her mouth with one hand, and pointed to his crotch with the other. Although he wasn't fully erect yet, there was still an ample tent in his shorts, accompanied by a quarter sized wet spot on the front of the gray fabric. "I'm not going to be your first, am I?" she asked as she rubbed her foot under his balls teasingly.

"No," he smiled back, "but you'll probably be my best." He then slid his thumbs into the waistband of her cutoffs. "Ready?" he asked softly, looking her in the eyes.

Jenna hooked her big toe into the opening of his boxer briefs, moaning softly as she pressed her foot against his hardness. "Ready," she nodded, and then lifted her ass up slightly. Still looking each other directly in the eyes, Dean pulled her cutoffs over her chunky ass, while Jenna tugged his down as far as her leg would let her. Neither of them looked anywhere else until both of their shorts were on the floor.

"I know I'm not the biggest you ever saw," he mumbled humbly.

"True," she replied, slowly rubbing her foot over his hard shaft. "But you look like the best fit. Not too wide, not too long," she smiled and nodded, "Looks just right to me."

"Aren't you going to let me see you?" he asked her, gently trying to part her legs.

"No,' she shook her head. "Not yet. I want it nice and clean for you, first." Detecting a slight look of disappointment, she leaned forward for a kiss. "Please?"

He helped her off of the counter, and once she was standing, they pressed their warm, naked bodies together. "You doing ok?" he asked, grazing her lips with his.

She smiled softly and nodded. "Totally, dude," she giggled. "Now, stop teasing me and kiss me," she cooed softly. It took a little bit of work to get her safely into the tub, however once she was in, Dean stepped out and knelt down on the floor next to her. "Tell me about your first time," she said, more to break the awkward silence than anything else.

Dean took the loofah and gently began to wet the parts of her that were still dry, and then held the dripping cloth so it dripped teasingly on her hard nipples. "Brenda Van Horn," he said after a long silence. "Lifeguard tower 24."

"Oh ho!" she giggled as she pushed the warm water over her body. "I see you like your women older, huh?"

He gave her a small laugh. "It's not like that. She wasn't a lifeguard or anything. We were at a beach party for a friend of ours birthday. There was booze, of course, and Brenda and I went for a walk. I guess I said all the right things, or she was drunk enough to hear all the right things. Anyway, we stopped for a kiss, and the rest, as they say, is history."

"Was it good?" she teased, flicking water in his face.

He then grabbed the bar of soap and slowly began to soap Jenna's body, taking slightly longer on her nicely sized tits than anywhere else. "Well, it was for me, at least. I wasn't her first, I can tell you that. I never really got to see what she looked like naked, either. It was dark, and we were kind of in a rush."

He shrugged as he moved the soapy cloth towards her pelvis, thankful that her broken leg had to be draped over the side of the tub, leaving her legs open for him. "I never spoke to her after that. It was like she didn't remember, or didn't want to, you know?"

She then lifted her good leg so he could wash her inner thigh, calf and foot. "I'm sorry," she said softly. She then pointed to the vanity. "Could you get me a razor out of the top drawer, please? I want to get rid of the jungle under my arms."

"Before you start, could you lift your butt up so I can wash it, please?" he asked her. As she complied, he watched in awe as her plump, stubble covered quim broke the surface of the water, the dark, pouting lips begging to be washed.

Reaching under her, he slid the loofah firmly between her ass cheeks and scrubbed, making sure to get each alabaster globe as well. When he finished, he looked at her and smiled. "Only one more spot to wash. Do you want to do it?"

"You've done a great job so far," she replied, her voice a little weak. She was quite sure that the moment he began to wash her slit she was going to cum. "I'm pretty sure you can handle it."

He smiled and nodded. "I know I can, the question is, can you?" As he spoke, he was holding the loofah over her exposed pussy, and letting the drops of water drip slowly onto her clit. Every drop that hit caused her to sharply inhale and her hands to grip the sides of the tub. "Are you ready?"

"I was ready when you pulled off my top," she panted.

Dunking the bar of soap in the warm water, his hand shook slightly as he neared her horny pussy. He then began soaping her inner thighs and pelvis, coming close to, but never touching her ready slit. Then, without warning, he slid the sudsy bar completely over her mound and slit, causing Jenna to gasp loudly.

At first, he washed her steamy slit as he should, making sure every inch of her pulsing pud was cleaned, and he was pretty sure she had cum at least once. The noises and sounds she was making had his cock twitching, and a pearl of pre cum perched on the tip. "Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked, her voice tight.

"Very much," he replied simply. "Are you?"

"Aside from the fact that you're driving me crazy, yes," she panted.

"Good. Now, let's get you out of there and dried off so I can shave you, if you'd like."

"I'd like that, I really would," she answered. She was squirming and he knew it. "But, I was wondering, do...you think you could maybe just..." Before she was done speaking, he smiled as he slid his middle finger into her molten gash.

She let out a loud moan as he pussy muscles instantly clamped down on his waterlogged finger. "Yeah! Yeah, baby!" she yelled as she humped her pussy against his finger. "Just a little more!" and when he introduced his thumb to her already buzzing clit, Jenna came unglued.

Water splashed everywhere, as the young woman thrashed about, cumming harder than she ever had in her life. When she could take no more, she grabbed his hand in hers. "S-stop!" she begged, suddenly pulling his fingers to her lips, kissing them as she licked off her own juices. "Sorry about that," she said finally after catching her breath.

"What are you sorry for?" he smiled.

"It wasn't really fair of me to cum first. You...you just had me so worked up, I couldn't help it."

Dean let out a soft laugh as he shook his head. "Actually, I'm glad you did."

Jenna raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Why is that?"

"Because," he replied as he helped her up, "if I'd been in the process of shaving you and all of a sudden your pussy turned into Mt. St. Helens, you'd probably get hurt."

"Very wise of you," she smiled. Once she was standing, he took a towel and gently patted her dry, stopping every so often to kiss her softly and tenderly. Jenna's heart raced. All her life she had been waiting for a man to treat her like a woman, and now here he is, in the form of a boy. "I like the way you kiss me," she whispered, brushing her lips against his.

"You only have one opinion, so far," he smirked, and then rubbed the back of his hand over her stubble covered mound. "Give me your opinion after I kiss your other set of lips, and we'll talk." In truth, he was scared shitless. He had never performed oral sex before and all he had to go on was a few books and movies.

So, as he shaved her, he replayed those movies over and over in his head. Watching the action and seeing how it was done was better than just reading about it. "All done," he said quietly as he patted her soft rump.

"There's a hand mirror in the top right drawer," she smiled as she rubbed her hand over her now soft, smooth mound. "Get it for me please? I want to inspect your work."

"Before you look, there's something you should know," he told her as he opened the drawer. "I've never shaved anyone or anything except my own face."

"And you're just telling me this now?" she gasped, suddenly looking down to see if she was bleeding anywhere.

"If I had told you before I started, would you've been as relaxed?" he smiled as he handed her the mirror.

"No, and with damn good reason!" She stopped talking as she inspected her smooth mound. "I'm sorry about the way my pussy looks," she apologized.

Dean gave her a short laugh. "You're kidding, right?" Jenna shook her head. "What the hell would you apologize for that for? It's quite possibly the sexiest I've ever seen."

"Well, it looks, I don't know, well used, doesn't it? I mean look at the lips." As she spoke, she pulled on the dark flesh, stretching it out. "I look like I've been fucked by an elephant, although it's hereditary. My mom's looks the same way."

"Oh stop!" he chuckled. He then held up the middle finger of his right hand. "In case you forgot, I was just in there and you felt pretty damn tight to me. Now, if I had my finger in there and it felt like I was sticking it in an open drain, then I could see you saying that."

He then leaned in closer, his lips grazing hers. "But what I felt was tight, warm, soft, wet and very, very slippery." He finished the last word as he pressed his lips to hers, his tongue sliding effortlessly past her lips.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she moaned softly.

"If anyone had told me I'd be walking naked down a hallway with my arm around a naked woman today, I would've pissed myself laughing," he told her as they walked.

"If I had known I would meet such a great guy when I woke up today, I would've woken up sooner," she smiled back at him.

Once in her room, he sat her gently on the bed, and as he watched her gently lay back with her arms over her head, his cock began to twitch. "I'll...be right back," he said nervously.

"Where are you going?" she asked the disappointment obvious in her voice. "As we say in Cali, I have to DTMV...and I have to get our clothes."

"What's DTMV?" she called after him.

He came back a few minutes later and lay down next to her. "It means Drain the Main Vein," he smirked, causing her to giggle. "Now," he said as he let his fingers travel lightly over her naked body, "let me finally have my way with this gorgeous body of yours, without 30 gallons of water and a bathtub in my way."

As soon as he finished speaking, he sucked a nipple into his mouth, causing her to gasp. By the time he licked, nibbled and sucked his way down to her pelvis, she was dripping and the scent of her hot pussy filled the room.

"Hey lover boy," she tried to coo, however it came out slightly strained. "While you're down there sampling my wares, why don't you bring that nice hard cock of yours up here so I can have a little taste?"

"In a minute, love," he answered casually. "I'm really enjoying myself right now, thank you." As she watched him slither to the floor, she couldn't help but moan softly. She had lost sight of him, save for the top of his head, and his warm breath on her cool flesh was sending shivers down her spine.

He kissed his way up her one good leg, and when he reached his final destination, he stopped a moment, letting her feel how close his mouth was to her quim. When he heard her shuddering sigh, he smiled to himself.

Pushing her good leg up and out, he was happy to see her juices running down the crack of her ass, and a medium sized wet spot under it. Sticking out his tongue, he jammed it into the crack of her ass until he connected with her anus.

A loud whimper rushed from her dry throat as she arched her back. Wiggling his tongue slightly, he then began to move up her ass crack until his ridged tongue connected with her tangy wetness. When he heard her gasp louder, she slowly slid his tongue inside her.

"Oh, baby!" she moaned loudly, squirming and humping her slit against his face. Spreading her with is thumbs, he watched as her fully aroused clit popped out at him, seemingly begging to be licked. Folding his tongue in a U, he then began to lick and swirl her clit like a piece of candy. When he felt her first shuddering orgasm, he quickly sucked her gushing pussy into his mouth.

He sucked in hard enough to get her extended clit between his teeth, and then began to half nibble, half lick the quivering nub. As orgasms number 2 and 3 gushed from her quim, he then got his entire face involved, rubbing, pushing and licking everywhere he could. By the time he was finished she was a delighted, babbling mess.

As he crawled up her shaking body, he smiled wickedly at her. His smile was lost on her, however, due to the fact that she could see nothing but a handsome, loving young man making his way up to her. He stopped only briefly to suck on each of her hard nipples, before lodging the bulbous head of his cock into her oozing quim.

Tears of pleasure were sliding down her freckled cheeks by then, and when he slid himself into her, the words "I love you!" gushed forth with almost as much intensity as the orgasm that gushed out of her.

He rode her slowly and deeply, making sure his cock was almost all the way out before sliding it back in. Jenna matched his every stroke as best she could, panting in between his deep, slow kisses. "P-please...don't cum...inside me, lover," she half panted, half whined. "I...want to...taste you...in my mouth."

As she spoke, her warm, tight pussy clamped down on his rock hard cock once more with an orgasm that sent her eyes rolling up into her head. That almost was his undoing. However, with a little bit of quick thinking on his part, he pulled out and managed to clamber up her sexy body

As soon as she saw his quivering cock aimed at her mouth, she smiled and opened wide. She wasn't prepared, however, for the nearly instantaneous filling of her mouth and throat with his hot, salty cum. She did her best to swallow as much as she could, however gobs of the thick fluid spilled out the sides of her mouth. Not wanting to kill her, he saw her gasping, and quickly pulled his throbbing rod from her mouth, and finished himself off by squirting on her tits and face.

He looked at her and smiled tiredly. He was panting too hard to laugh at the way she looked which was probably a good thing, as his laughter probably would have hurt her feelings. She tried to smile and whisper the words "I love you" at the same time. This, coupled with the gobs and spatters of cum all over her face, made her look like a badly glazed donut.

Wiping off as much of his cum from her mouth as he could, he leaned in and kissed her softly and sweetly, the act sending another lesser orgasmic jolt through her entire body. She was glad she was in a cast, because even if she wasn't, she still wouldn't have been able to walk.

"Did you mean it?" he panted as he took an earlobe in his teeth.

"Yes!" she sniffed. "I know! I know it's crazy quick and it sounds insane, but I know what my heart feels, baby! You've shown me more love, caring and tenderness than any man I've ever been with combined, and I can do nothing less than love you for that!"

"Then I can officially call you my girlfriend?" As he spoke, his voice was bewildered, but that didn't stop his hands from caressing everywhere they could reach.

"Yes!" she giggled as he kissed her, and she reached down to grasp his already stiffening meat.

"Jenna? Who's snow blow...OH MY GOD!" they heard her mother yell from her doorway.

12