Snow Day: Story 05

Story Info
Frustrated older woman gets help from younger neighbor.
4.3k words
4.41
55.5k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth of 6 separate stories that was taken from a much larger piece. They take place on the same day, at the same time, during the same snow storm. Since each is a story all its own, it doesn't matter which one you read first. WK

*

Matt Crowley yawned as he stretched. He already knew he didn't have school today, because he had woken up to use the bathroom and had seen the rapidly mounting snow outside. As he walked down the hallway, he could smell the morning's breakfast being made. When he entered the kitchen, however, he was surprised to see their next door neighbor Mrs. Conley in the kitchen, instead of his mother.

"Morning," he yawned again. The sound of his voice startled Mrs. Conley so much, that she literally threw the box of cereal she was holding and sent the small, round O's scattering in all directions.

"Morning yourself," she muttered as she squatted down to pick up the cereal. As she squatted, Matt got a good look between her legs. She was wearing sweat pants, but they did little to hide the bulge of her crotch.

"Sorry," he muttered as he too squatted down to help her pick up the cereal. "I didn't mean to scare you." He then pretended to look around the room. "Where's my mom and dad?" he asked, letting his eyes flick back to the bulge.

"Your mother went into labor at 1 this morning," Gloria Conley replied. "They asked me to come over and stay with you while they were gone."

"I'm eighteen," Matt grumbled. "I don't need a babysitter."

"Maybe not," Gloria replied, "but with this storm, there's no telling how long they'll be stuck at the hospital." It was then that she became aware that Matt was looking between her legs. For a moment, it started to turn her on, to think that someone as young as Matt would actually be interested in her body. Lord knows her husband David hadn't seemed that interested anymore.

Matt decided to tempt fate. The worst that could happen was she would tell his parents, and he would be in trouble. As he reached for cereal between her legs, he let the back of his hand gently brush against the protruding bulge.

As soon as she felt it, Gloria let out a small gasp. "It was an accident," she told herself, opting to not say anything about it. When it happened again, a feeling of excitement and anger ran through her at the same time. "Stop that," she warned, although not too convincingly.

"Stop what?" Matt asked, trying to sound innocent.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Mathew Crowley," she told him, already feeling her face turning bright red. "Leave the cereal that's under me alone, I'll get it myself."

Matt gave her his most disarming grin, the same grin that got him almost all the way with Wendy Hooper last summer. If it wasn't for her nosey little sister, he probably could have fucked her. "It's ok," he smiled. "It's my fault that this happened, so I should do most of the picking up." As he spoke, he did it again, this time more blatant.

"Mathew Crowley, I'm a married woman and much too old for you." She was angry with herself for not slapping him, or at least getting up and walking away and leaving him to pick up the mess he had caused himself. She was even angrier at herself for not wanting him to stop.

"Ah," he smiled. "I noticed you said married woman, and not happily married woman," he told her, this time boldly rubbing the tips of his fingers over the bulge. When he heard Gloria sigh, his smile widened.

"That's not the point," she retorted, although her response sounded weak. At that point, Matt leaned in and kissed her. It was soft, at first, and when she didn't pull away, he let his tongue slip past her lips.

"Stop it!" she hissed firmly, as if she were worried someone would hear her. Instead of stopping, he leaned in again. This time, his kiss was deeper and more meaningful, and when she moaned loudly, he almost yelled himself. "We mustn't!" she whimpered, although her body language told him differently. Her nipples were already rock hard, and her neglected pussy was already starting to tingle and dampen.

"Shhhh," Matt whispered as he tried to slip his hand under her T-shirt. As he tried, he once again startled Gloria, this time causing her to fall backwards on her ass, with her legs spread wide. Matt looked boldly between her legs and smiled wickedly. "I'm assuming that the little wet spot you have there wasn't there before I got up, correct?"

"Correct, you little bastard," she replied hotly, her voice bitter. She still had no idea if she was mad that this was happening, or mad that she was letting it continue.

She had been struggling with her husbands neglect for nearly six months. She had thought that they had a good marriage, however, that changed when she began to see the signs. Suddenly working late and not getting home until after supper, leaving to go "help out a buddy" on the weekends, the phone calls where the person on the other end hung up as soon as she answered the phone, and the telephone number in his wallet that, when she called, a woman answered.

The final clues were the credit card receipts for items that she knew weren't for him and she had never received, and the one charge for a motel room that she had never been to. Now she found herself wanting the brief little encounters they had shared. Even the ones that left her longing for more, the ones that had been nothing more than for his pleasure only and made her have to finger herself to orgasm.

She would have gladly taken those over the complete nothing she had now. She had been with Steve for 22 years, and it would do no good for either of them for her to stoop to his level. At least, that was what she convinced herself of until she saw the large hard on that pushed against the front of Matt's pajamas.

"It's getting bigger," Matt's said, his voice interrupting her thoughts.

"What is?" she snapped, still struggling with the situation.

"Your wet spot," he smiled.

She extended her hand to him with a loud sigh. Once she was back onto her knees, she continued to pick up the mess. "Now what are you doing?" she growled when she once again felt his hand brushing her ass.

"You have cereal stuck to your cute butt," he told her, his eyes smoldering as they stared directly into her own.

"I'm 42 years old, Matt," she huffed, suddenly aware of how sensitive her hard nipples had become as the scraped the thin fabric of the T-shirt. "I have cellulite and my butt sags, there's no way that it's even remotely cute."

She squeaked when he gave one of her fleshy cheeks a pinch. "Ah, but that's where you are totally wrong, Mrs. Conley. You have an amazing body, especially when you wear those tight jeans and halter tops."

"Nice of you to notice," she replied sarcastically.

"Believe me, I'm not the only one," he replied, smiling.

A small jolt ran through her heart. It was so sudden she stopped what she was doing for a moment. Just the thought of other men, even other "young" men like Matt thinking she had a nice body, thrilled her for a moment. "Yeah?" she asked finally, trying to sound as sarcastic as she had been a moment before. "Like who?"

"You know," he shrugged, "the rest of the guys I hang out with." He then smiled smugly. "Most of them are jealous because I have you as my neighbor." He then blushed a bit. "I kind of make up stories about you to them, none of them true, but they don't know that. I-I'm sorry."

"What kind of stories?" She was trying desperately to not appear interested or pleased. However, the more Matt spoke, and the more she caught him eyeing her body, the more turned on she became.

"Nothing bad, really," he replied quickly. "You know, stuff like how I got to see you in your bikini laying out in the sun, and when you got up to answer the phone, your top fell off, or how sometimes I'd see you running around in your house naked, like you were running from the shower because you forgot a towel or something. Stories like that."

Gloria smiled coldly and nodded. "And I suppose if you managed to seduce me today, this would be a nice little feather in your cap, huh? Banging Mrs. Conley would make you quite the hero to your little group of horn dog friends, is that it?" She was angry, mostly because she had thought that Matt was actually turned on by her, but instead, he was more interested in his social status among his friends.

"No way!" he protested earnestly. "I've fantasized about you for a long time, Mrs. Conley! And telling the guys that I got to do anything with you, would be the same thing as telling them I found a place to get free pot or something!"

He then shook his head. "No, this would be strictly a secret between you and me, a secret I'd take to my grave." He then caught her off guard and kissed her again. This time, when he pulled away, he whispered, "I promise."

Gloria said nothing as she moved around, scooping up the rest of the cereal. She was so worked up now, her crotch felt hot and she could feel the dampness he had caused. She then thought about all the movies and TV shows she had seen, the ones where other women her age had taken themselves younger lovers, and, as dangerous as it was, it had added a certain thrill and intrigue to their otherwise drab and neglected lives.

"I'm going to ask you a question," she said finally, "and I want you to answer me with the truth, understand?" Matt smiled and nodded eagerly. "Why do you want to have sex with me?"

"Because you're hot!" he blurted. "I've wanted to have sex with you ever since I saw my first Playboy, and I realized just what it was that women were hiding under their clothes."

"And it's also something you're going to brag to your friends about, right?" As she spoke, she was cleaning up the rest of the mess and not really looking at him. She had to look away, because the sight of his throbbing young cock pushing against his pajama bottoms was turning her on. It had been a long time since she had caused someone to get a hard on over her, and the thought excited her.

"No way! I swear it! Nobody will ever know but you an me, I swear!"

"Will I be your first?" She knew she was torturing him, and she was enjoying it.

"No, I've had sex before, a couple of times," he replied. "Mostly I just, uh, take care of myself, though."

"I know the feeling," she thought to herself. "What have you experienced?"

Matt furrowed his brow. "What do you mean?"

"What kind of sex have you had?" she sighed. When he still stared at her blankly, she rolled her eyes and threw up her hands. "Who was on top? Did you eat her pussy? Did she suck your cock? Did you do it in her ass? I want details, Matt!"

All this talking had his cock screaming. He had never been hard for this long. By the time he had even remotely been this turned on, he would have ducked into a bathroom or someplace private faster than Clark Kent did to change into Superman. "I've had blowjob, I did it doggie style, I've been in a sixty-nine and I had a girl on top."

"Did you like eating pussy, Matt?" Gloria's voice had suddenly gone husky and deep.

"Well, I wish she had been a little cleaner, but yeah, I liked it a lot."

Gloria wanted to drag this out a little longer, however, she was so turned on at this point, she couldn't continue. She did decide to not let him know that he had gotten to her. She still had to have him believe she was in control. The best way to do that, was to give him some rules. "Ok, stud, these are the rules, ok?"

"Rules?" he thought, suddenly aware that his cock was starting to deflate. Nothing major, but it was happening. "Ok," he replied simply.

"Rule number one: This is a one time thing. No matter how much either one of us enjoys it, this is the only time it will happen, got it?" Matt nodded, so she continued. "Rule number two: Not one single solitary soul will hear of this. If so much as a hint of what we are going to do gets back to me, I'll suddenly burst into tears and tell them that you raped me, and the only reason that it's taken me so long to say anything, is that I was afraid you would hurt me if I told anyone."

As soon as she saw Matt's face was starting to pale, and the tent in his pajamas was starting to go down, she decided to add a little positive rule to boost his ego. "Rule number three: We will have any kind of sex you want, for as long as you want. I figure, with the storm being as bad as it is, we're going to be stuck here for awhile so we might as well make the best of it. In other words, as many times as you can get it up today, we can have sex." Just the thought of that alone seemed to brighten Matt's disposition, which became noticeable in his pajama bottoms right away.

"You said you fantasized about me," she said, breaking the awkward silence. "Tell me, how did you see us getting together?"

Matt's face went instantly red. "Well, I always fantasize that it's you that comes on to me. One is where you come over to see my mom, but she's not home. You're wearing a really tight pair of shorts and a white tube top, and your nipples are, like, pushing against the fabric." He then pointed at her. "Like they are now," he smiled.

"Another one is where you're laying out in the back yard on your back, and then you see me outside, and you ask me to come over and put some suntan lotion on your back for you."

Gloria nodded, slightly impressed at his imagination. "This situation we had today was a pretty good one too, wasn't it?" she asked.

Matt smiled and nodded, and then looked down at his protruding cock. "Worked for me," she replied a little sheepishly.

"I see that," she nodded. "Why don't we work with that? Go back in your room and then come out like you did, and we'll take it from there." The thought was so appealing to him, his cock gave a visible jump.

As Matt went back to his room, he briefly thought about quickly jerking off, just to ensure he would have the staying power Gloria would probably require. The only thing that stopped him, was the fact that Gloria had told him that as often as he could get it up, they would have sex, and that was all he needed to hear.

In the kitchen, Gloria's heart raced. She was excited about what she was about to do, but she was also scared. She was about to cheat on her husband, something she vowed to never do, even though he had cheated on her numerous times. She was tired of her own fingers and toys, however, and she had talked herself into thinking she owed it to herself.

This was, after all, a one time thing and she was going to make the best of it. She surprised herself by quickly taking off her sweatpants. She wasn't wearing panties, and the T-shirt was long enough to come down almost to her knees. It would be interesting to see how Matt reacted to this, and the scenarios that ran through her mind went straight to her tingling pussy.

Matt walked around the corner and was pleasantly surprised when he saw Gloria no longer wore her sweatpants. Fighting the urge to simply slip up behind her and pull her T-shirt up enough to get a look at her ass, he continued with the original scenario. "Morning," he said, trying to sound like he had originally.

Gloria was startled once again, although if it was feigned or real, Matt couldn't tell. The only thing different was Gloria spilled a bowl of cereal this time, instead of half the box. "Morning yourself," she replied, squatting down to pick up the cereal. Once again, Matt's eyes were drawn between the older woman's legs. This time, however, he was treated to the sight of Gloria's trimmed mound and moist, hanging pussy lips.

"I'm sorry I scared you," he told her as he knelt on the floor to help her pick up. As he had done before, he reached between her parted legs, and let the back of his hand brush against her moist flesh. "Oh, what's this I see?" he asked playfully.

Gloria's face turned red instantly. "Now Matthew, I'm pretty sure a handsome young man like you knows exactly what that is," she answered him while still picking up the cereal.

"It's very nice," he told her, rubbing his finger against her once more.

"Thank you," she replied softly. "Be careful, Matt. It's been a long time since a man has touched me there."

"Why should I be careful?" he asked, this time letting the tip of his finger get wet.

"Because," Gloria replied, a slight shudder in her voice. "I'm a married woman and 24 years older than you, that's why," she replied.

"Where are my parents?" he asked, this time letting his hand slide under her shirt. Her hard nipples felt warm against his hands, and her large breasts were soft and warm as well.

"Your mom went into labor," she replied quickly, "I came over this morning when they left for the hospital. We're all alone."

"Yes, we are," he replied, moving in for a kiss. After kissing her slow and deep, he slowly pulled his lips off hers, noticing her eyes were still closed.

"We mustn't!" she panted, suddenly falling backwards as if trying to get away. "Have some cereal!" she breathed.

Matt was too stunned to say anything at the moment. When Gloria had fallen back, her legs parted, just as they had the first time, only now, her neatly trimmed, dark lipped pussy was exposed to view and aimed right at him.

"Don't mind if I do," Matt replied slowly. As he spoke, he reached into the bowl that Gloria was holding and took a handful of cereal. Instead of popping them into his mouth, however, he instead sprinkled the round cereal onto and around Gloria's wet pussy.

"What-what are you doing, Matthew?" she breathed, trying not to moan.

"Eating breakfast," Matt replied, slowly lowering his mouth between her legs. Using the tip of his tongue, Matt began to teasingly lick the small cereal rings from off of her hot flesh. As he licked and kissed her warm, soft flesh, Gloria's legs quivered on either side of his head.

As soon as Matt's tongue came into contact with her slightly exposed clit, Gloria let out a loud moan. "Please, Matt!" she panted as he pushed her legs up and open wider. On the outside, Gloria pretended to be shocked and scared. On the inside, however, her mind was saying something completely different. "That's it, you little bastard," she growled silently. "Eat my pussy!" It didn't take long before she was involuntarily pumping her hips in rhythm to Matt's inexperienced tongue.

"Don't stick your finger in my pussy while you eat me!" she warned. "If you do, you'll make me cum!"

Matt took the hint and slid his middle finger deep into Gloria's soaked pussy. Almost instantly Gloria began to moan and cry out, grinding her pelvis harder against his finger and face. "I warned you!" Gloria cried suddenly. "You bastard! You're...making...me...cum!"

He looked up just in time to see Gloria lift up her shirt and expose her large, jiggling tits, her hard, coffee colored nipples making small circles as she rode his face. At first, he thought she was faking, not believing that one, a woman could cum that quickly, and two, that he would be responsible for her orgasm. When he saw the contorted look on her face, however, he realized that she really was having an orgasm.

Gloria couldn't believe he made her cum so quickly, either, although she was too caught up in the long overdue, almost forgotten euphoria of pleasure to think about it just then. She had had some good ones when she masturbated, but none of them rivaled this one.

"I want you on the kitchen table," he panted as he started to get up. Looking down on her and seeing her naked and exposed, her flushed skin pink and warm, a huge grin crossed his face. He wasn't quite sure if she was roll playing at that point or truly in awe of what he had just given her. Either way, it made his already throbbing cock feel that much harder and twitch with anticipation.

"On the table?" she asked as he helped her up, her voice still quivering. It became obvious as she walked, that she was still feeling the effects of his tonguing. "That's-that seems so...dirty!" She really didn't feel that way, however. Just the thought of a man, any man, willing to just put her on a table and fuck her made her pussy tingle all over again.

12