Snow Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy patted the back of Jessica's hand then moved in and hugged her. "I think you were just what dad needed. I think he'll be able to deal with mom after having been with you."

"Thank you Cin. Your dad is a very passionate man and it causes me to get very...I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry about taunting your mom last night too. I called her some horrible names. I know I didn't help things, I guess I...I just felt like I was protecting him...from her. I'm sorry."

"It's okay Jess. Mom's the one who started this whole screwed up mess. Maybe what you said was just what was needed...oh God, here they come."

When Jessica saw the expression on Dorothy Barlow's face she burst into tears - her passionate affair with Frank Barlow was truly over. Cindy hugged her to comfort her. Both were amazed when Dorothy joined them. When the three women finally separated Dorothy looked at Jessica and smiled.

"Frank told me everything - more than I really wanted to hear actually - but I understand why he did what he did. He said that last night was it...that it's over between the two of you."

Jess nodded as she wiped away more tears.

"Good, good. I know this is hard for you Jessica. Believe me it's hard for me too now that Frank has direct knowledge of just how sweet the grass can be on the other side. Nevertheless he is willing to see if we can put this all behind us and get our marriage back on track. I have a lot of making up to do, a lot of growing up too. I think it would be best if you didn't come around here for a while - unless Cindy is visiting of course.

Jessica nodded and stood. "Could you give me that ride home Cin?"

Epilog

Sixteen months later Frank and Dorothy Barlow agreed to an amicable divorce. Their efforts at reconciliation had been sincere but there were just too many problems to overcome in the final accounting. Dorothy moved away, accepting a job in a nearby state - she's dating, but nothing serious. Frank became a very hot commodity as a sexy, available single man; Jessie's mom really out did herself. He's had many, many intimate relationships; but has expressed no interest in a committed relationship, let alone marrying again.

Cindy dealt with her parents divorce quite well. She is very happy for both of them. Of course it helped that she's in the middle of a very satisfying relationship with a grad student. They share a small apartment with another couple and are enjoying what they have together.

Jessica caught fire in college and discovered she had a natural gift for sales and marketing and is currently looking at four-year schools to transfer too. Oh and with Cindy's okay, Jess hooked up with Ryan Johansson. They are still together and very, very happy.