Snow Melts Ch. 01

Story Info
Two desperate teens transcend their pain.
1.4k words
3.6
17.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philaenis
philaenis
19 Followers

Cr1s2y: I need to get laid

DMike32: Yeah?

Cr1s2y: Liike really rly need it"

DMike32: :)

Cr1s2y: Can I come over?

DMike32: No, parents are home"

Cr1s2y: What if I pick u up?

DMike32: No.. I'd be thrown out. Tomorrow after school?

Cr1s2y: At my parents?

DMike32: No, no license.

Cr1s2y: Okay I'll pick u up at school. Out front at 3: 30?

DMike32: Awesome

I was lightheaded as I instant messaged with Crissy; I squirmed in my chair in both anticipation and fright. Crissy knew a lot more than me. I made out with a few girls before, but this was new. We were both seniors in high school - both old for our grade - eighteen in fact.

I started thinking up a way to keep my mother in the dark. Nobody's mother wants to know that her little boy is going to go hook up. I didn't like to lie, but it came easily.

Dad called down to the basement. "Dinner!" I quickly signed out of instant messenger and bounded up the steps to the kitchen. The anxiety and excitement pushing me to bound like a kid.

That evening, as I was putting together a ham sandwich, my mother walked into. She was in her early fifties then, and she was having a rare, good day. Her blond-brown hair was up in pink curlers.

She asked, "Do you need me to pick you up from school tomorrow?"

"No," I said.

"Are you taking the bus home?" she asked.

I said, "No - I'm going to study at Nick's. I'll just walk back from his house."

"Nick? Your friend from the bus?" Mom replied.

"Yup," I intoned.

"Are you sure you don't want me to make your sandwich? It's rather sad," mom asked.

"No," I said

"Okay. Sleep tight".

The next morning, I nearly missed the bus deciding what to wear. I went to a Catholic High School and there was a dress code, though rather lax. Finally, I decided on black slacks, a white polo shirt, and a light, black jacket. My wardrobe tended towards the simple. In the bathroom, I found some cologne that my brother was given several Christmas' ago by our aunt. I snuck it into my backpack.

I saw Nick at lunch that day. I looked at him over my sad ham sandwich and asked, "Hey, I'm going home with you tonight to study. But I'm not studying, and I'm not going home with you."

He retorted, "I don't want to go home with you either," and then broke out into a wide grin. "Have something planned?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I'm going to hang out with Crissy. She's picking me up."

"Very nice" Nick replied. "Don't break your tiny dick!"

I threw the remaining ham of the sad sandwich at him in reply.

The last period of the day was German. As usual, the teacher was intermixing jokes and jabs in a mixture of English and German. If you got him to tell jokes, he forgot to teach the lesson. If he taught the lesson, it tended to be bad for your grades. Suddenly he called on me.

"Mike... how do you say... it's raining, but I will walk to school?" the teacher asked.

I startled, and nearly fell out of my chair. "Warum bin ich nach Schule?" I peeped.

"Pay attention!" he reprimanded, as the class laughed.

German class continued and I continued to get bad marks for participation. It's tough to concentrate on verb tenses when having performance anxiety.

Finally, the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and headed to my locker then to front of the school. The last tendrils of winter were still coursing through the April sun. I looked for Crissy, but she hadn't arrived yet. Fifteen minutes passed in which I tapped one foot and then the other.

Then, I saw her pull up in her beat up blue Honda Accord. I put my bag in the trunk, and hopped in the front seat.

I looked Crissy up and down as we pulled away from the school. She was wearing her Catholic school uniform - a white polo shirt and plaid skirt. It was the outfit of pornographic fantasies of old, perverted men as they fantasize about the young men that they were or that they wish they had been.

She hiked up the skirt to show as much of her leg as she dared. The top two buttons of her blouse were undone. Her shoulder length blond hair was down and her blue eyes followed mine.

"Put your tongue back in," she giggled. "Did you pay any attention in school today?"

"Not so much," I admitted returning her giggle.

"Good. My parents aren't home till late tonight. We should have plenty of time," she schemed half to herself.

We then fell into conversation discussing Model United Nations and the position papers that we had to write for the upcoming session in Springfield. Crissy and I had met last year in the Human Rights session. She was representing France. I was passionately advocating on behalf of Algeria. Sparks flew, I guess.

We pulled up to her house and parked in the driveway. We were clearly the only ones home at the white, two story cape cod. We walked through the empty garage and into her parent's kitchen. Crissy put her backpack in the closet. "Do you want a snack before we do it?" she inquired sweetly.

"Sure," I stammered.

Crissy got out a bag of chips. We went into the living room and plopped down onto a beat up blue sofa that was covered in magazines. She turned on the television to HGTV. As a home fixer beat savagely on kitchen cabinet, Crissy and I sat apprehensively.

Under the guise of getting a potato chip, I slid next to her. She smiled at me and I put my hand on her leg near her knee. She grabbed it and slid it up to her hemline. She reached over and started to kiss me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my first 'real' kiss.

Before Crissy, I had kissed my mother and other assorted relatives. I had briefly kissed a girl on the lips who only liked "good" ones - like you kiss your mother. This was a whole different sort of kiss. I had never tasted another person like this.

"You smell real nice," she whispered.

"Hmm, you taste nice," I replied.

I touched Crissy's breasts through the rough cotton polo shirt that she was wearing and felt her suck in instinctively. Crissy moved away suddenly. I opened my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She replied, "Wait, let me get something good."

Crissy left and returned with a bottle of clear liquid that I surmised her parents had in the kitchen. She took a pull off the bottle and then offered it to me.

I asked, "What is it?"

"Vodka. It'll make you feel good," Crissy replied.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yeah," she replied. "What's wrong?

I thought of my dad then. I replied curtly. "Nothing, I just don't want any."

"Oh. I'm sorry," she replied.

"It's okay"

Crissy hugged me from behind and then started to play with my hair. I practically purred. I turned away from my father's problems and started to kiss Crissy. She pulled off her shirt and unclasped her bra. We both tremored as I touched her breasts again and then we became entangled in a fury of kissing and touching. I pulled off her skirt and was astonished to see neon green panties. As she undid my pants, she began to giggle.

"Tighty whities!" she squealed. "Don't you have big boy underwear?"

"Hey. My mom bought them for me - shit's expensive!" I answered.

"Let's take those off," she suggested as she rolled her eyes at me.

She yanked off the offending underwear, grabbed me, and rolled a condom on me carefully.

Shortly she was on on top of me. I pulled off the neon green panties and felt her sex. Crissy purred.

As Crissy became more aroused, I became more entranced, and I was lost in her spell, as she moved up and down me.

Afterwards, we were laying on the couch mostly naked. In the quiet and stillness of the empty house, we listened to one another breathe. Her head was on my chest and my hand was resting on her breast.

"This is the part I like best, " she breathed.

"What's that?" I responded.

"Snuggling close after sex," she responded.

"Humm. I would snuggle with you and love you regardless." I replied.

"Really you would?" she asked.

"Yes" I whispered.

I held her tightly as tears wetted her cheek.

philaenis
philaenis
19 Followers