Snow White

Story Info
An erotic retelling of a classic.
4.2k words
4.01
40.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White placed her ruby lips around the palace guard's swollen purple cock and closed her eyes as he fed the length and girth of it to her. Letting him fuck her mouth was the only way to save her life, and for the first time she was glad that her father had already shown her all the ways of pleasing men.

Because, the guard had been sent to kill her, and to place her heart in a wooden box given him by the queen. When he found her though, bathing naked in a forest stream, he had been so aroused by her beauty that he found himself incapable of doing as the queen had ordered without first sampling the girl's favors. If she'd been inept in any way he would have killed her on the spot. Now he stood, his hand on his sword ready to do the deed as soon as she had finished him, with Snow White kneeling naked before him, her mouth engulfing his massive cock. Her skin was indeed as white as the snow in winter, and her hair as dark as blackest night. Her eyes were crystal blue, and those lips which he'd found too enticing to resist were as red as the most uninhibited rose that ever grew.

His other hand settled atop her head and guided her to move faster on him. Her tongue was agile inside her mouth, wrapping around his shaft, flicking over the flanged head, wiping clean every drop of pre-cum that leaked from his single eye. In no time he felt the fire in his loins, and he let go of his sword to hold her head steady while he pumped his hips toward her face again and again.

He exploded inside her, pouring his seed deep down her throat. Snow White took every drop and kept sucking on him even as he shriveled inside her mouth. He finally pulled himself free and tucked his glistening cock back in his trousers.

"Where did you learn to do that so well?" he asked her, staring down at her, his lust abated but not quite satisfied.

"My father," she said unashamedly, for having grown up alone in the deep woods with just her parents she had no idea such practice was not normal. "But he is not half as big as you are."

Indeed, when the good fairies answered her mother's prayers to help her conceive the first thing they noticed when observing the two of them in bed was the miniscule size of her husband's cock. Laughing, one of them whispered to the other, "He probably couldn't impregnate a flea with that thing!" They used their magic to get the job done, and nine months later she gave birth to the most beautiful child in all the land.

Unfortunately, the land was ruled by a wicked and vain queen who daily asked her magic mirror for confirmation that she, the queen, was the most beautiful woman in all the land. The mirror always said she was, but on the day that Snow White became eighteen and was no longer a child, the mirror had to tell her that she was no longer the most beautiful woman.

In a rage, the queen had sent for her most loyal guard and ordered him to find and kill this child, and to bring her heart back in a box she gave him. Now, however, having enjoyed her mouth so nicely, the guard found he could not comply.

He sent Snow White off, running naked into the wilderness, with orders never to return or he would have to kill her on sight. He didn't give her time to dress or even retrieve her clothes from beside the stream because he wasn't sure how long his reserve would be able to overcome his fear of the queen's retribution. He told her to keep running until she was safely away from the queen's land, and so Snow White ran for her life into the woods, naked, beautiful, with rivulets of his cum still trailing from the corners of her mouth.

The guard slaughtered a wild boar and substituted its heart for hers in the box, which he returned to the queen, hoping she would never discover his calumny. With him still in her chambers she asked the mirror again who was the most beautiful woman in the land.

Snow White had by then left the boundaries of the queen's influence, and so the mirror could honestly tell the queen that she was once again the most beautiful woman in the land. All was well, for then.

Snow White ran all that day and night to get as far away from the queen's jealous rage as she could, and finally fell exhausted near the opening of a cave in the side of a wooded hill. She slept, and did not awake until morning, when the sounds of men approaching roused her.

She hid in some bushes as she watched them approach, afraid because she was alone and naked and it sounded like there were so many of them. In fact, there were seven, and they walked in line toward the cave opening, pickaxes and shovels in hand.

Snow White almost laughed when she saw them, for they were not ordinary men but dwarves. The tallest among them would barely reach her knees. Surely they could do her no harm, and so she boldly stepped out of hiding and confronted them.

"I am Snow White," she said. "And I am hungry and cold and need a place to live. If there is good in your hearts you will help me, I am sure of it."

The seven little men stood before her, their mouths agape. Each in turn introduced himself. Their names were Grizzly, Horny, Gay, Sleazy, Drippy, Stupid, and Randy. Grizzly was their spokesman, and he stepped forward to address her.

"What you are," he said haughtily, "is naked, beautiful, and desperate. If you want our help you must earn it."

She watched the expressions on their faces turn from shock to pure lust, and knew already what they had in mind.

But, they were such little men, surely their cocks were even smaller than her father's had been! She decided to play their game, if it would get her what she wanted.

"Then, have me," she said, and fashioned herself a bed of soft pine boughs on which she lay herself down and waited.

Six of the seven little men couldn't get their clothes off fast enough. Stupid, still dressed, walked to a clump of bushes and stared at the ground.

Snow White was shocked when she saw huge cocks protruding from each of their small bodies. Easily, each one was as big as the guard's had been! But it was too late to back down, and she really did need their help, so she steeled herself for them and invited them to join her.

They fell on her like wolves on a fresh kill. Before she knew what had happened she found Grizzly beneath her, his cock stuffed up her tight little ass, and Horny over her belly, his cock piercing her soft pussy. Sleazy straddled her neck and stuck his cock in her mouth, while Randy and Drippy stood beside her and guided her hands to their waiting members. Gay, more interested in his fellow dwarves than in her, stood beside her belly watching the others go at her and stroking himself, and Stupid stood as far away as possible, clamped his eyes shut, and stuck his fingers in his ears so he wouldn't have to listen to them.

They all started cumming at once, filling every orifice and coating her chest and hands with gallons of hot white sperm. When they were all done they got dressed and headed back toward the cave as if nothing had happened.

"Wait!" she called to them. "What about what you promised? Food? Clothing? A place to stay? I did my part! I took care of you all!"

They all looked at Stupid, who had not gone close enough to her to even smell her.

"You didn't do him," Grizzly said with a satisfied smirk. "No deal until you do him."

Snow White approached Stupid and asked him in as gentle a voice as she could what he would like to do to her. He blushed and tried to hide behind the others, but they pushed him forward.

Finally, he leaned in and whispered to her, and then ducked as if expecting to be struck.

"Of course you can," Snow White told him, and took him by the hand back to her bed of pine boughs.

She laid on her back and put her knees up and spread them. Stupid crawled between her legs and put his face to her pussy, and he kissed her once which sent shivers up her spine. Then his lips parted and from his mouth came the biggest tongue she had ever seen that was not attached to a frog. It was thick and long and deep pink in color, and he used it masterfully, flicking the tip over her clit, plunging the length of it inside her, and gave her the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had. When he was done he joined the others, his blushing face dripping with her cunt juices.

"Not quite what I had in mind," Grizzly told her. "That was more for your pleasure than his."

Snow White forced Stupid to look her in the eye. "Did you like that?" she asked him.

His head nodded so quickly that his ears flapped like wings and his hat fell off.

Reluctantly, Grizzly gave in. "Our house is five miles due east of here," he told her. "We'll be at work all day in the mine. At sunset, when we come home, we expect to have the place cleaned, supper ready, and you prepared to serve us like you did just now. Not just today, but everyday. Understand?"

She stood at attention and saluted him, and then laughed when he got so angry he tripped over his own feet walking away from her.

She walked through the woods and found their house easily enough. Fortunately the ceilings were high and she didn't have to stoop over or her back would never have lasted an hour in there.

The house was a disaster. She wondered if they were dwarves or swine, and after the way they had all assaulted her figured they must be part of both. She found some curtains she could fashion as clothes for herself, and then spent the day cleaning and laundering, making bread, and cooking a great stew for them. They all seemed to share one enormous bed upstairs, and she knew she wouldn't fit there with them all, but in another room she found enough straw and blankets to make a decent place for herself to sleep. When they came home she was exhausted, but she served them their supper around a great long table and sat alone in a corner to eat what she could.

When the dwarves were finished with their meal they all came and stood in front of her, and Grizzly asked her why she was still dressed.

"You do recall that part of the bargain was that you would fuck us all tonight, and every night," he reminded her.

Snow White shook her head slowly. "I'm not touching any of you until you've had proper baths," she told them. "You've been digging all day in the dirt and I think you brought half the mountain home with you!"

None of them liked the idea of a bath, but she steadfastly refused to have anything to do with any of them until they did so. When they agreed, she prepared a large tub and heated great pots of water for them, and each in turn came to her to be scrubbed clean. She took special care to wash their huge cocks, which they enjoyed, except for Stupid who refuse to get completely naked and bathed wearing heavy woolen underdrawers. When they were all done the six stood naked around her and waited for her to satisfy them while Stupid took a place by the hearth to watch.

Snow White yawned. "I'm too tired for you all tonight," she said. "How about if I take one of you to bed with me each night? Seven of you, seven nights...you'll each get good and fucked at least once a week, which I would guess is better than what you get regularly."

Gay grinned and said, "If any of you can't wait, I'm always available!"

There was much grumbling at that, although at some point in the past each of the rest of them had taken Gay up on his offers, except Stupid.

"Two at a time," Grizzly demanded. "There's so much of you and we are so small."

"You cocks aren't small," she chided him with a weary smile. "But, it seems a good compromise. Draw lots to see who comes with me. I'm going to bed."

She went upstairs, got undressed, and slipped into her makeshift bed. A little while later Drippy and Randy, having won the ad hoc lottery, came into her room, but she was already fast asleep. She had done so much for them that day that neither had the heart to wake her, so instead they stripped down and slept one on each side of her.

In the middle of the night she rolled over and heard a funny noise that woke her up. At first she had forgotten where she was, but then she found these two small naked men in bed with her, one of them partially squished under her backside, and it all came back to her.

"I guess I fell asleep," she apologized to them. "It was nice of you not to wake me."

"You looked so beautiful," Randy said, "that we just couldn't."

"Well," she said, smiling, "I'm awake now."

They climbed on top of her. Randy sat on her belly and licked and sucked on her breasts while Drippy went below and slid his huge cock inside her, holding it steady and feeling her pussy clench around him. She brought Randy up farther and put his cock in her mouth, and that way she fucked them both. When they were done they all went back to sleep.

What she didn't know was that their house was just inside the queen's territory, so the next day when the queen asked the mirror who was the most beautiful woman in the land it had to tell her that Snow White still lived.

In a rage, she called for the guard she had entrusted with killing the girl, and he confessed to how he'd tricked her. "But, your majesty, I couldn't help it!" He told her how masterfully Snow White had blown him, and how he just couldn't have wasted so adept a cocksucker.

"Indeed!" the queen bellowed, and a few minutes later she had the guard's heart in the box alongside the pig's, and his cock and balls hanging from a hook on the wall.

"I will see to this trollop myself!"

She asked the mirror where Snow White lived, and it told her she stayed with the little men who tended the crystal mine. The mirror hated betraying Snow White but had no choice when the queen asked it a question. It either told the truth or wound up in shards.

The queen hatched a plan, and set about gathering what she would need.

The next day the seven dwarves all set out for the crystal cave after a lovely breakfast Snow White made for them. They wouldn't be back until sunset. She waved them all good-bye and then set about her duties tidying up the house and preparing supper.

Late in the day someone knocked on the door, and when Snow White answered it she found an old woman in rags carrying a gray sack over her shoulder. The old woman looked ready to collapse, so Snow White invited her in and made them both tea.

"Who are you and what are you doing way out here in these woods?" Snow White asked her.

"I am Gisselle," the old woman said. "And I sell things. Helpful things, needful things." She opened her grey sack. "I have needles and thread, spices, cutlery, anything and everything in here. Tell me what you need, child, and I will make a gift of it for you because you have been so kind to me."

Snow White couldn't think of a thing she needed.

"You live here alone?"

Snow White laughed. "I have seven men to take care of," she said.

The old woman grinned toothlessly. "You must have very busy nights," the crone said. "And yet you are all alone all day long? I have just the thing, for those days when the loneliness starts to get to you."

She reached far down in her bag and came up with the most amazingly lifelike dildo. It was shaped and colored just like a real cock and balls, and made of the most delicate material so it moved and felt real, too. Gisselle handed it to Snow White.

"It even comes filled with a most delicious potion," she said, snickering as if divulging a great secret. "When you are ready you squeeze the base and it squirts just like the real thing."

Snow White thanked the old woman, but Gisselle wasn't quite finished.

"Try it before you buy it, is my motto," she said. "Go ahead, child. I want to see how much pleasure it gives you."

Snow White sat back and lifted her skirts up to her waist. She was naked below, not having had time yet to fashion underwear for herself, and she parted her legs and held the cock at her opening.

"You are indeed lovely," the old woman said, and although the statement began as a compliment by the tie the last word left her mouth it had started to sound like a plaintive confirmation.

Snow White thanked her, and then began to introduce the cock to her pussy. It felt so real that in no time she was pumping it into herself and moaning. The old woman chanted encouragement, and reminded her of the dildo's special feature.

Snow White grinned as she started to cum, and she cupped the fake balls and gave them a squeeze.

A cold, thick fluid filled her, and she immediately knew something was wrong. She plucked the fake cock from her pussy and dropped it to the floor but it was too late. The poison had been delivered.

The old woman stood up and removed her disguise, revealing herself to be the queen. Snow White tried to stand but her legs would not hold her and she collapsed to the floor. Her chest heaved as she fought to breathe, but each inhalation brought less and less air.

"So much for you," the queen sniffed, and she turned for the door to leave but froze in her tracks.

The seven dwarves stood there, staring horrified at Snow White dying before their eyes. They knew who the wicked queen was, and they saw the abandoned dildo still dripping its noxious poison, and they knew instantly what had happened.

"And what are you going to do about it?" the queen bellowed. "You seven little runts couldn't hurt me!"

They fell on her in a rage, and ripped her clothes from her, holding her down on the floor. Still, the queen laughed.

"I've had better than you," she told them defiantly. "You think I got to be queen by playing Parcheesi? Go ahead, do your worst."

Six of them held her down. Only Stupid stood alone, staring at her and then at Snow White as the beauty gasped her last breath. His face turned crimson with rage and he took his clothes off. All his clothes this time.

He had an enormous cock. Even the queen was amazed when she saw it. The last time she'd seen anything that big she'd been in a horse barn.

She cried out for him to stop but he was too far lost in his anger. He fell on her and stuffed his cock inside her pussy, splitting her belly open like a chicken. Then he put it up her ass and her spine cracked. Finally, he climbed up to her face and shoved it in her mouth, and her bottom jaw ripped off and he stuffed it down her throat so she couldn't breathe, and in just a few minutes she was dead.

But, so was Snow White.

They dragged the queen's body out and left it in the woods as carrion. That done, they became overcome with grief, and working as if in a trance they made a coffin for Snow White out of crystals from the cave. They placed her in it naked, just the way they had found her, and set the coffin under a tree just outside their home so all the world could come see what a tragic loss they suffered. In no time, all sorts of creatures came to pay their respects.

Among the woodland creatures came the very same fairies that had been instrumental in Snow White's conception. Though they could not undo the evil thing the queen had done, they could change it, and so cast a spell that made Snow White alive but asleep, until her true love came to take her away.

"But, we all love her," the dwarves told the fairies.

"No, you all want to fuck her," the fairies told them. "Not good enough. It must be true love that wakens her."

Word quickly spread throughout the land of the beautiful maiden in the crystal coffin, and soon suitors came pouring from every direction. The dwarves still had to work the mine, but they left Stupid there to guard her. Grizzly gave him instructions on how to greet the young men that came for her, and he did exactly as he was told.

A week went by, and not a one of the young men who'd come to see her took her away. The rest of the dwarves couldn't understand it, and by then the parade of potential lovers had dwindled to a trickle. They asked Stupid exactly what had been happening.

"I did just like Grizzly told me," he said. "I told each of them what a great fuck she was, how she serviced us all so nicely. None of them seemed impressed by that at all, though."

12