Snow White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all turned on Grizzly.

"I'm sorry," he apologized instantly. "I wanted to keep her for us, and figured no man would want her knowing what an incredible slut she was."

They told Stupid to stop telling men anything when they arrived, just to watch and observe, and they went inside to prepare their meal.

A handsome young man on a great white horse came into the clearing where the house stood, and he dismounted and walked reverently up to the coffin. His blue eyes glazed over with tears as he looked at the beautiful young woman laying naked there.

Stupid said nothing.

But someone inside saw the young man and alerted the others. They all agreed this could very well be Snow White's last chance, so they stayed inside and watched through the windows.

Suddenly Grizzly burst out the door and ran up to the young man, spouting all sorts of vile things about her, about how she had fucked them all, about how she hungered to have cocks in her everywhere, about how greedily she sucked them all dry. The others couldn't stop him. He told the young man how she loved to be drowned in cum, how she shouted at them to fuck her harder and deeper, one after another after another and quite often three and four at a time. Finally he ran out of disgusting things to say about her and stood there panting.

The handsome young man smiled.

"I don't care if a word you just said is true," he said. "Her past is her past. What I want is her future."

With that he lifted the cover of the crystal coffin, leaned in, and kissed her ruby lips.

Snow White awakened.

The handsome young man lifted her out of the coffin and placed her still naked on his horse, and then climbed up behind her, taking the reins. Each of the dwarves came to her in turn and she thanked them all for taking such good care of her. Stupid was the last, and she bent low to touch his face with her gentle hand, and then the handsome young man gave his horse a gentle kick and they rode off into the woods, leaving the seven little men alone again with their renewed grief.

"So much for that," Drippy said as they sadly shuffled into their house. It already felt so cold and empty without her there. "Now what do we do?"

Gay just grinned and, when they were all settled back inside, offered them all some possible alternatives.

Except for Stupid, of course! He might have been gay, but he wasn't suicidal!

12