Snow White

Story Info
Snow White meets the first black man in the kingdom.
1.3k words
4.08
25.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White walked quickly through the forest. It had been many years since the witch had attacked her. As an adult, she now served as a leader in her community. She wore a blue tuff top with red gems that cut off just after her breast and a tight navy corset skirt that wrapped around her stomach and just past the tip of her ass. Her thigh-high red boots with skulls adorning them were piercing the fallen leaves on the ground as she quickened her pace. Someone was following her.

"Is anyone there?" she called out, but there was no response.

Her silky black hair blew in the breeze. The wind whipped at her exposed skin and chilled her.

"I can warm you up," a deep voice called, followed by the snicker of another woman behind him.

Snow looked in every direction, but the source of the voice was nowhere to be found. Perhaps she was just imagining. She had to continue her journey back to the Castle before nightfall.

"You sure do look good in that skirt," the voice rang out again.

This time it had to be real. Someone was hiding the forest stalking her.

"Who...who is there?" Snow timidly called out.

Another round of female laughter, this time followed by a heavy, deep sigh. It was coming from just of the path behind a row of bushes. Snow wanted to run, to get as far away from there as she could, but she lingered, slightly curious.

"You coming to join?" the male voice said.

She hadn't notice, but she had taken a view steps towards the sound, her hells silent in the soft dirt. Instinctively, she had begun tugging and the clasps on her skin-tight skirt.

"Just a few more steps,"

Snow White felt a breath of heat wash over her. She could see the people in the dark now. He was tall and handsome with the fine emerald robes of a prince. His shirt was unbuttoned, exposing his muscular dark skin.

On the ground, her face between his thighs, was Cinderella, her tiny mouth hurriedly gulping in his long, black cock.

Snow White took a step back.

"Don't be shy, Snow," he said with a welcoming smile, "Most of you Disney girls don't know what to do when they see me. There aren't any brothas in Disneyland,"

He chuckled softly, and Cinderella removed herself from blowing him to let out another soft chuckle. She coyly signaled for Snow White to come towards her.

Again, Snow White didn't hear herself moving forward. Closer and closer to this strange, dark skinned man.

His cock was unlike anything she had ever seen. Far bigger and more engorged than Prince Charmings had ever been.

But she had to get back to the Castle. He and the dwarves were waiting.

"The Princes don't like when I come around," the man said, "They don't like when their girls look my way. My name is Prince King, from a far away land,"

Cinderella laughed coyly again, her fingers gently caressing her stomach and breasts. She reached out at the clasps that Snow White had already partially undone and finished the job. Her skirt fell away, revealing her sleep white stomach and slender creamy thighs.

Prince King took a step forward, his man hood swinging like Charming's sword until it pressed against her stomach. He reached in and pressed his lips against hers and her discretions fell away. Cinderella snickered playfully from beside them.

Snow White kissed his neck, then his bare chest, slowly working over his flat stomach until she reached her impossible conquest.

"Just take as much as you can, Snow," he said, and he rubbed the top of her head, "I'll show you some real passion,"

Snow White let the edges of her lips touch the tip of his black cock and hesitate. She could not do this. She couldn't possibly cheat on her husband. Who was this strange man and how did he arrive in the Enchanted Kingdom?

Cinderella noticed her hesitation and knelt back down beside her. She kissed Snow's neck and tried to comfort her. Suddenly, Cinderella's tiny hand was on the nape of her neck, pushing her head forward.

Prince King's cock slid slowly into her mouth inch by inch until it pressed at the back of her throat. Snow White gagged, and slid back down the shaft until it popped out of her mouth.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, and both Prince King and Cinderella laughed.

She felt silly, but she was determined to not be ridiculed by the likes of Cinderella. She cusped his cock in her hand once more and this time effortlessly slipped the giant cock into her mouth, working the shaft with her tongue, pulling as much of it in as she could. Prince King sighed in excstacy.

"You enchanted Kingdom girls know how to treat a man,"

Cinderella tied Snow White's hair in a tight pony tail to keep it out of her face as she continued to blow Prince King. Three minutes? Five? It could have been ten that passed as she vigorously worked his manhood. A heat began to build inside her. She needed more.

She dismounted herself from his cock and lay back on the cool dirt with her legs gaped apart. Prince King fell to his knees and pulled her milky thighs so that they rested on either side of his torso.

The tip of his dick rested on the shaved hairs just above her pussy. He didn't make a move. The anticipation was bubbling inside of her.

Cinderella laid so that Snow White's head rested in her thighs, but Snow's eyes were fixed on the massive member that would soon be inside of her.

She reached out with one hand and grasped the fleshy tool, presenting it to the gates of her nether region. Prince King pushed forward slowly, letting the tip of his penis glide across her wet opening.

He pushed his cock deeper inside of her, only half way, and watched as Snow's white cheeks blushed in joy. He recoiled, this time siding fully inside of her and Snow let out a tiny whimper that sent a shiver through his whole body.

Quicker and quicker he rocked until their sex smoothly rocked on the soft Earth. Snow White never took her eyes of his black dick as it penetrated her. He reached out, putting one of his palms on her navel, contrasting against her fair skin.

Snow suddenly jerked over and twisted around in the soil presenting her vuluption bottom to him. She wiggled in, and he smirked as he began to take her doggy style.

He rested his firm hands on her white butt and slid his cock in and out harder and harder, pulling and pushing Snow White off his member. With each thrust her whimpering moans grew louder and louder until she jolted firmly. Her first orgasm. He would provide her with more.

Prince King picked Snow White up from her position on all four knees and into the air. Her back pressed against his dark chest, he re-entered her, holding her firmly by the waste and fucking her while standing. She looked down, seeing every inch of his black dick rock her white pussy. The hot fire inside her built as she could see the bulge of his dick push from insider her all the way up to the bottom of her pale stomach.

He kissed at her neck and it soothed her as his dick thrust inside her. Cinderella watched joyfully before them, her own fingers playing along.

Prince King continued to lift Snow by her curvy hips up and down off his cock in the air until another momentous orgasm rippled through Snow.

Snow dropped her feet to the ground and bent over so that Prince King could take her from behind again. The tips of her fingers barely touched the ground as his big black cock lifted her up a bit with every thrust.

Prince King grabbed at Snow's hips and ran his dark fingers along them as he fucked her. Harder and harder, her white ass slamming against his black hips as the forest grew darker and darker as the white light of day left and the darkness of night began to reign.