Snow White: An Erotic Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Heartbreak and a new step mother.
2.7k words
3.96
38.5k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kailab
kailab
60 Followers

NOW

There I sat staring so dejectedly at my mother's grave. I had needed to get away from everything and everyone, all they seemed to what to talk about was my fathers new bride, thus their new queen and potentially my new step mother! I had to get away from the jovial scene the castle reflected with its wedding decorations. It sickened me my mothers body had barely cooled before my father had rushed out to find himself her replacement. Well, that wasn't exactly true my rational side argued, it had been a whole year since my mother had died of consumption. And longer since that my father had even smiled, when the disease had begun to lay siege and her condition worsened the spark, that vitality that had been apart of him had slowly faded, leaving a hollow shell in its wake.

Since my fathers courtship of Jasmine he had a new spring in his step and that spark had returned. It just all seemed too soon, how could he move on so quickly? My mother had been the love of his life, his everything, his sole purpose for living and now she was no more than a distant memory.

It had been months since my father had deigned to grace his wife's grave with his presence. A bitterness that was so new consumed me, when I saw the weeds that had begun to grow around her tombstone after months of neglect. "How could he do this to you" I cried pain shredding my heart, hot tears flowed down my cheeks, as I thought bitterly that the only reason he gave my mother even a passing thought was because I looked so much like her. She had given me her thick black hair that I found would curl just like hers if I allowed it to get too long. Right now in its short state where it covered my ears and constantly got into my eyes it had a more wavy quality. I had her eyes, wide expressive green eyes and her red full lips that always seemed to pout. I had always thought it ridiculous for a man to have such feminine features and had wished to have the ruggedly handsome features that my father had, a chiseled jaw and cheeks, a full lower lip a strong brow and hair that adorned his face signifying that he was a man.

However now that my mother lays still in the frigid earth I find myself thanking God that I was blessed to look this way. Its been so hard to remember her laugh or how her voice sounded when she spoke, it scares me that I feel her fading from my memory. At least this way I'll never forget what she looked like or what her smile was like, although I have had seldom little to rejoice. I shivered as the first snow flakes of winter had begun to fall, I clutched my velvet cloak around me to keep in what little warmth there was. Winter, it reminded me of her. When I was born the only difference between my mother and I was that where her skin was olive and looked as though permanently kissed my the sun., I was white not sickly more like the color of fresh milk or cream. Or as white as snow as she used to say and thus snow white became her pet name for me, in fact it suited me so well that only the peasants referred to my as Prince Caspian to every one else I was fondly called Snow.

Snow. It hurt to hear the name spoken on the lips of others when the giver had been so cruelly taken from me. I shivered again as the wind whipped viciously against my skin I detested the thought of going back to the castle but father would no doubt become frantic at my disappearance. I sighed as I stood up my limbs were stiff from the cold and inactivity, with one last look at my mothers grave I walked towards my black mare that had been grazing peacefully mounted her and took off at a fast gallop towards the castle.

AT THAT VERY MOMENT

"Where could he be?" Saul wondered as he paced nervously across the floor in his private chambers. It was so unlike Snow to just disappear like this without at least telling someone where he planned to be. He hadn't even bothered to take his personal guard with him! How could he be so reckless as if I haven't lost enough already, Snow is the last thing that binds me to Maria and he wont even take the proper precautions to ensure his own safety. At the mere mention of his beloved's name Saul's heart constricted painfully in his chest, no no no he thought to himself I cant wallow in self misery I cant lapse into a depression of what once was, for what can no longer be. No I have a duty to my kingdom to be a strong king, I have an obligation to give them a new queen. I have to ensure that heaven forbid that if anything happened to Snow there would be another heir to take the throne and rule my kingdom long after I am gone.

Saul understood that in light of the current festivities that Snow was having a particularly hard time dealing with the death of his mother. He'd have to be completely cold hearted and obtuse not to see how this would affect his son, it had been a hard year for them of that there was no doubt. But Snow would have to come to terms with the fact that as king and as a potential king duty had to come first no matter how much it weighed upon his heart, the people and the good of the kingdom come first.

Looking out the window Saul saw the first flakes of winter begin to descend from the heavens and settle upon the ground. "Maria, Maria I beg you forgive me what am I to do?" came his whispered heart-stricken pleas. So consumed by his thoughts he barely registered the fact that his son stood before him cheeks flushed, hair slightly damp with moisture staring at his feet until he nervously cleared his throat in an attempt to gain his attention.

"Come here to me" came the gruff barely audible voice of the king as he moved to embrace his son. "No one will ever be able to replace your mother remember that. When I become preoccupied with other matters, when I have to divide my time between you and Jasmine remember that you are the most important thing in the world to me. Promise me you'll remember what I've said. Promise me" Saul begged his son as he clutched his shoulders and looked into familiar emerald eyes that gleamed with unshed tears. "I promise" came the reply thick with emotion "I promise father".

Father and son embraced as the world outside turned into a winter wonderland.

MEANWHILE

"You Fools" screeched Jasmine her beautiful face distorting horridly with the force of her rage "Remind me why I even bother to put up with your idiocy? We should have been at the palace already, but now thanks to you buffoons we are going to get caught in the storm and we probably wont make it till night fall IF we are lucky" she bellowed as her carriage made slow progress through the snow.

Today of all days punctuality would prove to be a necessity, she had to ensure that her hold on that fool was as strong as ever. Not that she doubted her abilities to get and seduce a man it was that boy that would prove troublesome. It was the boy that constantly watched her with a weariness in his eyes that spoke of his utter distrust of her. THAT damned boy saw too much and quite frankly eyes that saw to much needed to be put out. Jasmine's cheeks flushed slightly a product not caused by the frigid temperatures but at the prospect of having those pretty green eyes in a jar. It was the prospect of seeing that pretty boy sightless and in pain that aroused a burning passion in the pit of her stomach and dampened the sex between her legs.

Careful planning was necessary where that brat was concerned, to just get rid of that insufferable thorn in her side would no doubt lead to suspicion and she doubted the King would disown the boy. No this would require finesse, she would have to wait for the opportune moment, she had to secure herself as queen and then the birth of an heir, a male child and then well there wasn't any real need to have two potential Kings now was there. Perhaps a tragic fall, consumption could take hold, a sickness could ravage the body. Yes the pretty green eyed one would be gotten rid of and it was more a question of when and how.

She turned her head towards the sky as the snow continued to fall and cursed. "Enough you idiot" she shrieked "Clearly since I am surrounded by such mindless fools who are incapable of doing even the simplest of tasks I will have to deal with the situation myself!"

The carriage came to a halt and Jasmine threw open the doors, the wind whipped up her red hair causing it to rise and flow against the wind. Her copper her looked more like flames that danced against the air as the witch raised her arms braced them against the wind as though pushing against an unseen wall. She chanted in a language so ancient its origins were older than time itself, it was the language of the earth and of the seas and winds.

The witches voice carried across the wind, rising in pitch. The winds became violent causing a constant barrage of hail to rain down from the skies. The wind roared and pounded against the carriage threatening to destroy it and turn it into a thousand matchsticks. The carriage driver and the two personal guards too scared to remain in the carriage and yet to terrified to face the unseen beast, that had been angered, by their Queen looked on in horror as she fought to tame such a formidable foe.

"I AM YOUR QUEEN, I AM YOUR MASTER! YOU WILL OBEY ME!!!" roared Jasmine "KNEEL BEFORE ME, KNEEL BEFORE JASMINE. KNEEL BEFORE YOUR QUEEN!!". With a final howl that shook the ground and made the trees tremble in submission the wind silenced and an unnatural hush came over all moving and non moving beings. "CLEAR MY WAY" commanded Jasmine. No sooner had it been said than the wind cleared the snow that had laid in their path creating a bank of piled snow that towered on either side of Jasmine.

"GET BACK IN THE CARRIAGE YOU SNIVELLING EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS!" all complied for fear of incurring her wrath. And so they traveled without further hindrance.

LATER

All of the Kings subjects stood outside awaiting the arrival of the new Queen who was rumored to be as beautiful as their late Queen Maria. It was said that her voice was as beautiful as the song on the Blue Jay in spring time. Queen Jasmine was known all over the land for her generosity and kindness from squire to peasant alike. It was said that she never had an unkind word to say to anyone, and as a result the inhabitants of Devon waited with baited breath for the enchanting beauty who would be their Queen. They waited anxiously to see the creature who had so bewitched their King.

To say that the people were not disappointed would have been a gross understatement. As they watched, and waited a carriage of the deepest red appeared on the horizon the carriage continued down its specified path until it came to a halt. Time seemed to lapse, even the wind stilled as though it too waited for its Queen to exit her carriage. The hansom disembarked from his place on the raised platform, walked around the side of the carriage and opened the door.

An ivory skinned hand was first seen which the hansom held in order to escort his mistress from her carriage. The people were in awe, many had never beheld such beauty before, the woman that stood before them commanded such elegance and grace and yet looked no more than a child. Red locks framed an oval face which beheld expressive chocolate orbs and a soft mouth. The woman child let go of the hansom's hand and gracefully walked towards her future husband and took her place at his side.

The onlookers noticed the flushed expression on her face and her almost childish reluctance to meet the intense gaze of man so much older than herself. Their hearts melted as a soft melodic voice carried through the air "Sire" the young Queen's voiced quivered as she bowed before her future husband, eyes firmly fixed to the ground.

All watched as the King placed a large hand under her chin tilting her head up until her eyes met his and said in a husky baritone "My Queen".

CASPIAN

I'm dying inside and no one can see it. I can feel it my heart which raced as the carriage descended upon slows to a painful thud in my chest. Oh God! How can his be? I want to scream, cry wail pull my hair out anything to stop the pain. It feels like a thousand knives are piercing my chest making breathing impossible. I'm dying and no one can help me. My father looks at her that Jasmine as though he were a man seeing the sun after years in a dark tomb.

He's looking at her they way he used to look at my mother. NO that look is only for my mother- Only for Maria. My mother was pure not like her not like Jasmine. She is cruel her brown eyes are devoid of any human emotion. Its like looking deep into an abyss I feel cold whenever I look at her. OH Father cant you see there is no love there no emotion. Don't you remember the way mother looked at you with passion with love, with understanding. Father! I'm screaming for him but he cant hear me, he cant see me he only has eyes for Jasmine.

It takes me a moment to realize I have gasped aloud when he cups her face, he was going to kiss her. He looks at me as though he doesn't know who I am, I don't register to him. He blinks and its as if a haze has been cleared from his vision. I'm panting now and my breath escapes me in choked strangled sounds. My pain is evident in my face my eyes brim over with unshed tears. Tears I refuse to let fall in front of her. My body doubles over as the pain becomes to much to bear, my father takes a step away from his new bride towards me. "No" I whimper I cant bear for him to touch me not after he touched her I wouldn't be able to stand it. I whirl around a hasty escape the only thing that is at the forefront of my jumbled thoughts and tumultuous emotions. Through my obscured vision I make out the subjects none can see what I see, they love her and pity me. They think I hate her because she is replacing my mother, its not true I hate her because she is evil! She chills my flesh, I'm frightened of her.

Run through the crowed my way made easy as they part for me, I race through the castle doors my feet slipping as I run on the wood floors. The tears fall unbidden down my face as I struggle to make it to my chambers its so hard to see they veil my sight. I fall before I make it to the stairwell and I frantically claw my way to the foot of the stairs and I will my body into motion once more.

When I finally make it to my chambers hysteria sets in and my breathing becomes even more difficult. I crawl between the sheets, my body aching and trembling.

kailab
kailab
60 Followers