Snow White and Rose Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White cried out, not in pain, but in pleasure, and immediately started bucking her hips wildly, urging him to fuck her properly with his balled up fist.

"Oh, you hungry whore," said the dwarf, "are you really this desperate? It seems you like nothing better than to watch me fuck your dumb butt-slut sister! Or are you always this ready and willing to take a fist up your vag? Perhaps I should take you both home and keep you; a nice pair of toys to do with as I please..."

A loud moan escaped Snow White as her knees buckled in a powerful orgasm, slipping off the dwarf's fist as she fell to the ground, writhing in ecstasy. Meanwhile, the dwarf was shooting his seed deep into her sister's bowels, and as soon as he was done, he withdrew, picked up a sack full of precious stones, and slipped away again to under his rock.

The two sisters were left once more panting on the ground, but this time when Snow White looked at her sister and saw the white cum dribbling out of her ass, she was too ashamed to comfort her, and started crying. Among her sobs she apologised again for not doing more, for allowing herself to be pleasured while her sister was being ravaged, and said she did not deserve to be Rose's twin.

"Shhh, shhh," said Rose Red, and took her head in her lap and stroked her hair and comforted her. "Don't pity me, sister dearest, and don't feel bad. The truth is, I've really enjoyed everything the dwarf has done to me, and more so because you were watching, and every time you have orgasmed, so have I. I hope you won't think less of me for it, but today was my best time yet. You cannot imagine the feeling of being filled up back there, of being so thoroughly fucked, or the power of giving such pleasure to the member within me. It's... intoxicating."

Snow White looked up at her sister through her tears and saw the euphoria painted there, and suddenly she couldn't help but giggle. Rose Red looked at her with shock for a moment, but then she couldn't help herself either, and the two of them lay there giggling until they were gasping for breath, cunts and asshole still dripping. Then, they tidied themselves up as best they could and went on their way to town to do their errands.

As they crossed the heath again on their way home they surprised the dwarf, for once not in a perilous situation. He'd emptied out his bag of precious stones in a clean spot, and had not thought that anyone would come there so late. The evening sun shone upon the brilliant stones; they glittered and sparkled with all colours so beautifully that the twins had to come closer and look, though they suspected they risked his temper once more.

"What're you two whores doing here?" shouted the dwarf, working quickly to gather his jewels back together. "Back for another round, you desperate sluts? Well, I suppose I could oblige, but I think you deserve a good spankin' for disturbin' my important work, first!"

He advanced on the girls with a face full of glee, but just then a loud growling was heard, and a great, black bear came bounding towards them out of the forest. The dwarf sprang up in a fright, but he could not reach his cave under the rock, for the bear was already close. Then in the dread of his heart he cried: "Dear Mr. Bear, spare me! Look, I'm all flesh and bones, but right here are two tender morsels, a pair of sluts so juicy you would hardly believe it! Please, take them, only let me live!"

The twins rolled their eyes at his cowardice, but wasn't prepared to let anyone get mauled today, and again they called upon their magic, and this time it answered readily, and bade the bear stay away. But then he spoke, and they recognised him: "Rose Red, Snow White, would you leave your lover to his plight?"

At once, they released him from their magic, and Snow White asked: "My dearest bear, what do you mean?"

Just then, the dwarf attempted again to sneak away to his hidey-hole, but the bear pounced upon him, knocking him to the ground and pinning him there with one giant paw.

"This cretin," he said, "is my younger brother, who was filled up with jealousy because I would be king, and not he, and because I was stronger, and had a longer beard. A long beard, of course, is the source of great magic - as I'm sure young witches such as yourselves realise. So one night he snuck into my room and cut my beard and turned me into the shape you see before you, before going to claim the royal treasure for himself. But he didn't know that the treasure was cursed, and turned him into this shrivelled version of himself, no longer able to use his magic for anything but hiding and dispelling any other sorcery being cast in his presence. We both fled my kingdom, and I fear what might have become of it in my absence. But now that his beard has been severed, I... can be freed..."

He looked imploringly at the twins, who at once started feeling around for the enchantment on him. Their braid came half undone, so they could touch him with their hair, which started glowing silver and gold as the curse was pulled from him. His bearskin fell off and he stood there as a man, big and strong like the bear, with pitch black hair, thick like the bear's coat, and the faintest hint of black stubble on his manly chin. He wore a golden crown upon his head, but was otherwise quite naked, and his cock, while no longer the gigantic cock of a bear, was still plenty big enough.

Snow White was staring hungrily at her old lover, but Rose Red's eyes strayed to that poor bastard the dwarf, still curled up at his brother's feet, and she asked: "Should we not lift the curse from him, too?"

The young king scoffed: "His punishment is well deserved, but I suppose you could try, if you like. But I suspect an enchantment like this will have to be driven out from within."

Rose Red took her sister's hand, drawing her close and setting about re-braiding their hair. "That suits me just fine," she said with a grin as the white and red strands knotted tightly together, forming a hard, phallic shape. "We have some payback of our own to dole out."

The dwarf seemed to realise what was about to happen, for he started cursing the two women in his familiarly foul tongue: "You wicked whores, you cruel cunts, you're worse than my bastard brother, always wanting to bring me down, always rubbing it in my face how much bigger he is, like muscles are all anyone ever cares about! Well, I showed him, an' I'll show you; I'll make you my fuck-toys yet, you nasty cum-whores, you dumb butt-sluts, you slatterns, you harridans, you oooh..."

His rant turned into a moan as Rose Red's tongue slid wetly over his asshole, but he was quickly at it again: "Such a desperate ass-licker! Did I give you permission to please me, slut? Next time, you better ask first, and ask nicely, or I'll have to give you such a punishmmmf-!"

This time, Snow White had silenced him with a deep kiss, wrestling hungrily with his tongue for dominance. From either end the two girls helped him up onto all fours, kissing and licking and humming with delight, which quickly had his neglected member bouncing stiffly against his stomach. Only then did they step back, focusing all their concentration on their magical extra limb, which rose into the air and nestled neatly against the dwarf's spittle-slicked asshole.

"You don't seriously mean to -?" said the young king from the side-lines, sounding for the first time concerned for his traitorous brother. It was quickly confirmed that they did mean to, as they pushed the bulbous head of their improvised dildo into that waiting ass.

"Jealous?" asked Snow White, winking at him. "Come here, lover, and I'll keep you occupied."

The young king stepped up, and while both girls were focusing on their hair-dick, the blonde diverted just a fraction of her attention to working his dick with her hands.

"Oh my, so hard," she said, teasing him the best way she knew. "I think you must enjoy watching us tear open your brother's ass, you pervert. Who'd have thought you were such a kinky bastard?"

"Oh, fuck," muttered the king, who was indeed having a hard time tearing his eyes away from that white and red dildo working itself deeper and deeper into his brother's bowels. It was a mesmerising sight, so dirty, so sexy, and... did his eyes deceive him, or was his brother bucking his hips back to meet the intruder? The twins were really giving it to him now, pulling out slowly before barrelling back in, making the little man whimper with joy. The young king started to think he might actually have reason to be jealous, except Snow White was very good with her hands, and he would be cumming soon enough anyway...

Snow White's other hand had found her sister's pussy, and Rose Red was repaying the favour, and neither girl was far off their climax either. But deep within the dwarf, something more spectacular yet was occurring; their hair was once again glowing all silver and gold, and it seemed to be lighting up his whole body from within. Like a shimmering being of stardust he started to grow and change, and soon he had turned into a young man, thin, tall and handsome, with a mop of pitch black hair and a mischievous, boyish sort of face, as smooth and clean shaven as a baby's bum. The sad remains of his mangled beard had fallen to the ground like autumn leaves.

Immediately, four voices cried out in ecstasy and four bodies fell to the ground, writhing with passion as their orgasms shook through them. The girls stained the ground with their juices while the young prince sprayed his load over the rocks, but Snow White managed to aim the king's cock so that his copious cum rained down over herself and her sister.

Afterwards they all took great pleasure in licking the two girls clean, before dirtying them again, and they both had to use their magic to stop more than one pregnancy as the sun dipped ever closer to the horizon. At last, they went home to their mother and told her they wished to be married - all four of them.

"For we will not leave each other," said Snow White, and Rose Red answered: "Never so long as we live," and their mother added: "What one has she must share with the other."

So the brothers and sisters were married, their kingdoms united, and the war was ended - for it turned out it was the young king's regent who had attacked their neighbours, thinking the witches there must be the cause of the royal brothers' disappearance. With the great treasure the younger brother had amassed while he was a dwarf, they reimbursed all the losses the year-long war had cost both kingdoms, only setting aside a small amount to buy a bigger bed and renovate their dungeon with some ideas Rose Red and the young prince had cooked together.

Once everyone was reunited and peace had descended once more, their grandmother congratulated the two girls on how well they had mastered their magic already - though there were still more things she had to teach them. But that could wait until after the honeymoon.

And so the four happy newlyweds went out into the world, and where so ever they travelled, the two rose-trees would follow, and every year bore the most beautiful roses, white and red.

12