Snow White & the Horny Dwarfs Ch. 04

Story Info
Snow & daddy take each other--repeatedly.
2.4k words
4.4
129.3k
55
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honeymuff
Honeymuff
408 Followers

Having found out from a servant where her parents were, Snow White stood before the throne room doors, excited by the prospect of seeing her daddy. She pushed open the doors and rushed in to the shocked delight of her father, sitting there regally upon his throne. But her stepmother's reaction was a lot different.

"You!" she screeched out in shock and flew out of her throne as if she wanted to come after the detested girl and kill her herself. Snow was surprised by the woman's expression of absolute loathing.

"You're supposed to be dead!" the queen screeched.

The silence in the room was as still as a morgue. The king turned to his wife with dawning. "It was you! You meant to do my sweet daughter grave harm. Guards!" he shouted, and four men came running. "Restrain the Queen to her throne," he ordered. And that's what the men proceeded to do.

Meantime, the king turned to his daughter with love and relief in his heart and he rushed to her, taking her in his arms. Then he kissed her, deep, long and sweet, his tongue entering her mouth to caress her willing tongue. "Oh, my sweetness, I thought I'd lost you forever," he murmured into her mouth before plundering her depths once again.

Snow White was overwhelmed—by disgust and shock for her stepmother and by a kindling desire for the king. "I've missed you too, daddy. Missed everything about you," she said as her hand slid inside the king's royal robes and found the rock hard heated evidence of his lust for her.

The king groaned into her mouth, loving the feel of her delicate fingers on his naked throbbing flesh. "Guards, leave us!" he called out to the men who had successfully restrained the queen with the decorative ropes from her gown.

Alone in the throne room, the three looked at each other. "What have you to say for yourself, you vile, detestable bitch!" the king said to his wife.

She glared venom at them both. "I hate you and that little slut of yours! Yes, I poisoned her and almost got away with it. I'll hate her until I die!"

"But why?" demanded Snow, not used to anyone not liking her.

"Because you're more beautiful than I. My mirror never lies."

"Your vanity drove you to attempt to kill my daughter?"

The queen laughed like a hyena, struggling against the restraints that bound her to the throne. "Your desire for your daughter pushed me over the edge, you vile barbarian! You lust after her when you should be lusting after me!"

This time it was the king's turn to laugh. "You are an accursed woman! From this day forth, you shall know what loneliness and pain is. You shall know what it is to have no man ever lust after you."

And with that, he turned to his daughter and took her into his arms for another deep, passion filled kiss that made Snow white-hot because she knew where this would lead...

Affording the queen a good view, Snow unhooked the king's robes and they fell to the ground, leaving him naked because that's how he always preferred to be. His erect pecker was in full swing.

White went down on her knees before him and took his meat in her hands, rubbing it lovingly. "May I pleasure you, daddy?"

"You may, my lovely daughter." And so White covered his cock tip with her mouth and began to suck on it, making sure that her stepmother could see everything. Then she slid her tongue along the whole length of it, glistening it up with her saliva. Ohhh, how she loved the taste and feel of him! His moans only spurred her on to take him back into her mouth, this time sliding the whole length of him down her throat, in and out, in and out...

The king was getting close to his orgasm, but he had to fuck that candied little pussy hole he'd deflower all those weeks ago. Feeling his desire get away from him, he yanked Snow up on to her feet and tore at her dress with a mighty roar. "Your mouth has made me ready, but now I need to taste that pussy once more."

The king thrust her onto the cold tiled floor so that she lay on her back, spread eagled and a little dazed by his rough impatience. He fell between her legs and he buried his face in the succulent hairy muff, inhaling her clean scent before his mouth opened up to cover her slit. His tongue worked its way past her pussy lips until he found her hole and slid his tongue inside—much too easily.

As horny and aroused as he was, he had to investigate. Pulling his tongue out of the silken wet pussy, he drew away just far enough to examine his property. And it looked like someone had been squatting and poaching on his land!!!!

"What is this?" he demanded angrily. "You are no longer my sweet, little innocent girl!" He was disgusted yet undeniably aroused to see the gaping asshole and the pussy hole that was no longer tightly shut.

"I'm sorry, daddy! I had no choice. It was the little men who took me in after the woodcutter abandoned me in the woods. I would have died out there had those dwarfs not extended their hospitality—but for a price." She was getting wet just thinking about them and her father noticed.

"So you let them stick their little dicks inside you?"

"Yes, daddy, all seven of them. Every day, at least three times a day." She tried to look like she'd hated the whole ordeal, and she succeeded, expect for the telltale giveaway of her pussy that was now pouring out its cum sauce.

The King wasn't happy that his little girl had been soiled by so many cocks, especially when all these weeks he'd gone without her pussy. It should have been his cock plundering her cunt and ass every day, expanding her holes and bursting his cum deep inside her, not those little freaks.

He dipped his fingers in her cum and held up his wet fingers for her to see. "And you hated every minute of it?" he asked on a note of disbelief.

Snow could see that her father wasn't thrilled about her with all those men. She didn't want him to be angry or disgusted with her. She took his cum covered fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. "I hated those little dicks inside, daddy,' she lied. 'They didn't compare to your thick monster of a cock. I only thought of your royal cock each time those perverted little men shoved their peckers inside my pussy or forced my asshole for their pleasure. I wanted your royal cock inside me, your royal cum washing my insides...."

The king, now somewhat satisfied, but hornier than ever, flipped his daughter over so that she was on her hands and knees, her pussy opened up and inviting him to enter.

"If it's a royal cock you desire, then the royal cock is what you'll get, my daughter." And with that he rammed his schlong into the slippery sex canal of Snow's pink wet pussy. He rammed her hard and deep doggy-style, making sure that his wife was getting an eyeful.

"Who does this filthy little cunt belong to, daughter?" he grunted as he shoved his long sausage fully inside.

"My cunt belongs to you, daddy! Ohhhh, yessss, it belongs to you! Fill me daddy, cum inside me! Ohhhhh, faster, harder! I crave your juicy royal cock, daddy!"

Her words took him over the edge, and with one maniacal thrust after another, he felt her contracting around him as she had an orgasm, which was quickly followed by his own.

"My royal cum is shooting up into your womb. Suck my cock dry with your soiled cunt. That's the way, daughter. Take it all in and don't waste it. I'm going to wash your filthy insides with it!"

"Ohhhhh, daddy! I am yours!" she screamed out as her orgasm hit her like a tornado and made her whole body vibrate. But her pleasure wasn't over yet. Her daddy pulled his still hard cum-slicked dick out of her raw pussy and shoved it into her opened asshole, hard and deep, to stretch it out even more with his sizeable beef, much to Snow's delight and the queen's horny disgust.

The Queen was biting her lip trying to stifle her groans of desire as she watched her husband with his daughter go at it like a couple of wild animals.

"You loathsome fuckers! What about me? I'm horny and I need to get fucked too!" the queen cried out as she squirmed frantically, feeling the cold wetness of her undergarments as she oozed cum.

The copulating father and daughter ignored the queen's cries, too wrapped up in their own pleasure.

The king was shocked to feel the rumblings of another orgasm hit him as he continued to pump his daughter's asshole with his veined meat. He wanted to cum inside that dark shit tunnel. And setting that goal, he sped up his thrust to his daughter's wild screams of ecstasy as she gave in to yet another orgasm. Before long he was shooting his sperm deep into her bowels, a seemingly never ending stream of hot, white jizz.

In the end, he lay slumped on top of her, his semi flaccid dick still lodged in her ass.

White was more than satisfied. She was so glad to be home with her daddy, right where she belonged; on his cock!

"Aren't you going to thank me for the pleasure I've given you, you filthy slut?

her father demanded, the harsh words said lovingly.

"For you anything, daddy!"

With regret, she felt his man meat leave her asshole with a juicy, wet plop. She felt empty even though she was filled with his cock cum. Without being told, she crawled over to him while he lay down on his back and she took the slimy cock in her hand and then slid it into her mouth to give it a thorough cleaning.

"Good girl," the King sighed contentedly as he felt his daughter's mouth doing very naughty things to him. It took a bit of time, but he was slowly coming back to life again. Too many years of pent up sexual frustration would do that to you!

Looking over to his wife, he felt nothing but hatred for the woman who had tried to do away with his sweet little girl. Seeing her so frustrated and horny and ready to blow gave him some satisfaction. But he'd have to make her suffer for life.

"Honey, it's time for you to get cleaned up," said the King. He pulled Snow off his growing cock and led her to the throne where the queen was tied. "Get up on the arms of throne. Your stepmother will make you all clean and ready for my cock."

And with that, Snow White did as she was instructed and positioned herself right in front of the struggling woman so that her musky cunt was at face level with the Queen's head.

The Queen made the appearance of a struggle, but in fact she was remembering the last time she'd eaten that lovely cum-filled pussy at the dwarfs' cottage and her mouth watered.

The king took hold of his wife's head and forced it forward until her mouth covered his daughter's cum-smeared slit.

Young Snow groaned when she felt the Queen's tongue begin to do its magic, licking and slurping at ever nook and crevice, sucking at her clit until Snow was forced to have an orgasm, expelling mingled cum (hers and the king's) right into the Queen's mouth. The King only watched, getting hornier and hornier by the minute. Never had he expected to feel so hot by just watching. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, he lifted Snow off the Queen's mouth and set her down on her feet again. "Down on your hands and knees like the little slutty bitch you are," he commanded.

Snow White was having the time of her life. So much cumming and so many sensations! She could barely stand it all. But she did as her daddy ordered. On her hands and knees, she spread apart her legs so that her pussy lips parted to show him her newly cleaned pussy hole. And then he was in there, shoving his thick prick back inside her yummy cunt, ramming and shoving like a madman, wanting only to feel the sweet agony of his orgasm.

And that's how life at the castle continued; lots of sex and orgasms!

White finally married her prince with her daddy's reluctant permission. But he didn't lose out in the end because he watched them have sex on their wedding night and subsequent nights, and always his daughter came to him to for his royal cock afterwards. He even talked her into visiting with the dwarfs on a regular basis to "repay" them their generosity for saving her. And each time that Snow White went down to the dwarfs' little cottage to fuck each and every one of them, the King was there in the shadows like a perverted voyeur, watching his daughter with all those little cocks.

As for his wife, the Queen, he had her locked up in a dungeon, naked and alone, with only a servant to come in twice a day to feed her and once in a while to bathe her. But she remained alone in her chains, with all the time in the world to think about what she'd done. The worst part was when Snow and the King would sometime come down to see her, or rather to taunt her by fucking each other right in front of the imprisoned woman.

Life for Snow couldn't be any more blissful. Leading a life of leisure, she was fulfilling all her needs and fantasies with all the men in her life. It was such fun! She felt no remorse for the Queen, whom the subjects thought was dead. Revenge was sweet when it was drawn out. The Queen couldn't even give herself any sexual release because her wrists were in chains!

Yes, life in the little kingdom was good indeed...

Honeymuff
Honeymuff
408 Followers