Snow White & The Seven Little People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

Bob climbed up onto the beds between Snow White's spread legs. He laughed as she frantically placed a hand over her pussy, trying to hide and defend it, while the other hand lashed out at him, hoping to drive him away. He paused for a second then lashed out, catching her flailing wrist with ease. Reaching towards her pussy he took hold of her other wrist and moving further up onto the beds he held her arms above her, clasping both her wrists in one large hand.

Snow White was now pressed to the bed, with Bob lying next to her. He was using one leg to pin her legs to the bed and at the same time hold them apart while he held her arms effortlessly above her head, giving him free access to her body. His free hand reached down and pressed against her pussy, listening to Snow White's squawk of protest with amusement and then trailed his hand up, over her tummy, pausing to see if she was ticklish (she was) and moving up until he cupped one perfect breast.

"You know," he said as he casually stroked and teased the breast, "the colour of these certainly explains your name, doesn't it. Except for these interesting pink tips, these are the whitest breasts I've ever seen."

Snow White was frantically trying to ignore the hand that was wandering over and teasing her breasts. This was not how she had imagined her Prince Charming. A grotesque dwarf with a giant cock had never even crossed her mind in her wildest dreams. The hand was very insistent, though, teasing her breasts and twiddling with the nipples, making them stand up in a way she'd never seen before.

Feeling Snow White trying to twist her breasts away from him Bob let his hand drift away from them again, moving back down. He slowly moved his hand down towards her pussy and that sensitive slit that he intended to make good use of very shortly. Pausing slightly to see if she was still ticklish (she was), Bob settled his hand over Snow White's love mound, cupping and squeezing her.

Snow White screamed in protest when she felt Bob touching her private places. It was one thing to be prepared to have little hands touch her there, to have this huge stranger grasp and manipulate her was something else again. She tried to move aside, but found that she was firmly held in place by Bob's leg, and totally his to play with as he liked. She protested again as she felt his fingers running up and down her slit, gently forcing her lips apart to give his fingers entrance to her sensitive insides.

Bob smiled at Snow White. "When you dropped your skirt," he murmured, "you were snow white here as well. Now you're flushed here and swollen, and showing more interesting pink bits."

He wasn't telling Snow White anything new. She could feel her lips swelling down there, could feel the heat and the wetness gathering. She tried to twist away from those intruding fingers but was still firmly pinned. Now she saw Bob leaning over her breasts, biting lightly down and she screamed her frustration again as he suckled roughly on her breasts.

Even as Bob savoured her breasts, Snow White could feel his fingers exploring her internally, and she gave a yowl and a heave when he suddenly flicked her clitoris, sending a scream of unknown sensations throbbing through her. "Don't" she screamed.

"What don't" asked Bob. "This?" as he again flicked her clitoris.

"Yes, that," sobbed Snow White.

"Yes, is it? OK," and there was another flick and matching scream.

"Well it's time to stop playing, Princess," said Bob. "Do you have a favourite position?"

"What?" came the startled reply.

"Ah, I'm forgetting. You're a virgin. I'm about to fuck you. Do you have any preferences about how I commence?"

Receiving a horrified shake of the head as Snow White tried to deny this was happening, Bob continued. "For your first time I'm just going to part you lips and slide straight down into you. Do you want to watch it go in?"

Receiving another shake of the head and watching Snow White shut her eyes tightly, Bob laughed. "I'm about to let go your hands. Don't try to hit me while I start to fuck you, because it could hurt you badly if I slip at the wrong time. Understand?"

There was a reluctant nod, and Bob released Snow White's hands, moving into position between her thighs. Reaching down he gently parted her lips, smiled as he saw her eyes squeeze even tighter closed, and then direct the head of his cock between them into the inviting valley.

Gently pushing forward until he touched her hymen, Bob watched Snow White's face as he leaned a little more heavily against her hymen. She was breathing hard, her face showing reluctance and anticipation as the pressure increased. When the obstruction suddenly gave way Snow White gave a small scream and her eyes popped open looking down in horror and wonder as his cock commenced its journey deep into her vagina.

"Ah," said Bob. "You want to watch it descend, do you?"

Snow White glared at him, but despite herself couldn't stop her eyes from drifting down again to where their bodies met, watching that thick cock slowly forcing its way into her vagina. She was gasping steadily now as Bob slowly but relentlessly burrowed into her, filling her and stretching her. To her shock she found herself muttering heartfelt curses at Biggun, for causing this cock to swell to the size it now held. Six inches would have been a lot easier.

Eventually Bob stopped, now fully inside her, and Snow White found herself relaxing a little. "OK," she thought, "He's put it in. Now very shortly he'll take it out and it will all be over. I can handle this."

Bob slowly withdrew, watching Snow White smile with a smug little satisfaction, and wondered what she was thinking. Not that it mattered, the fun was now starting in earnest. Or in Snow White, he though with a grin.

Pulling back until he was almost out Bob paused, winked at Snow White and drove firmly back in, hearing Snow White give a startled scream.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"I'm starting to fuck you properly," Bob said, as he again withdrew and rushed home again to the tune of another startled scream.

"But you entered me," wailed Snow White. "Isn't that all?"

Bob laughed at her as he drove down yet again. "Does this feel like it's all?" he asked. "Or this?"

Snow White was gasping and squealing almost continuously now as that great dwarven dong slammed repeatedly into her, pounding her pussy as though he were beating out an axe on his forge. From the fires now burning so brightly within her Snow White conceived the notion that that was just what he was doing, pounding out a new creation with her as his forge.

Snow White continued to squeal in time to the mighty thrusts but could feel her body responding, rearing up to meet each blow from his hammer, sinking back down into the flames he'd ignited when he withdrew. Soon she had no breath for squealing, just frantically gasping for air as she matched time with this giant dwarf, frantically clutching onto him in case he escaped before the work was complete.

Bob could feel Snow White's legs clasped around his waist, her hands digging into his back as she urged him on to finish his work. Finally, the work done, he erupted, flooding her pussy, hearing her screaming in wonder as her own climax flooded her.

Moving slower now, a gentle motion, bringing Snow White back down to a realisation of what had taken place. "So," she thought. "That's what it's liked to be fucked. I guess I can put up with that occasionally for security until I can throw out my step-mother."

As Snow White lay there she felt Bob's hand slide over her breast and squeeze. "I think that's enough for now, Bob," she said. "I've fulfilled my part of the bargain."

"You certainly did with Bob," said a different voice, "and it was a joy to observe. However, Bob has moved to the back of the merge and now it's my turn. I'm Randy by the way."

Snow White tried to sit up, suddenly appalled. "What do you mean it's your turn?" she demanded.

"There are seven of us, remember," said Randy. "You agreed to fuck and now we all have to take our turn. We're leaving Biggun to last," he added helpfully, "because our cock gets even bigger when it's his turn."

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers
12