Snow White Pt. 01

Story Info
Dressing up for a night out with Milord.
1.1k words
4.29
15.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always loved the story of Snow White. The red, the back, the white. The colors alone are captivating and mesmerizing which is why I suggested he be Prince Charming, which he is anyway, and I be his Snow White. I have, after all, very, very white skin and Milord looks fucking gorgeous in his Tux. The Castle, an exclusive Lifestyle Club, was hosting a themed night - Kings and Queens.

Naturally, Milord began by pulling me over his lap. I thought he would redden my bottom, but I was wrong. Instead of a lovely spanking, he spread my petals, rubbing gently until I was dripping. Only then did he dip his fingers inside - three of them. Slowly but firmly he tickled my g-spot until I thought I'd lose my mind.

"That's it. Come all over my hands, princess. Keep it up." Like I could stop!! He added a fourth finger and I exploded, drenching his fingers, his hand, his legs with my pleasure.

"Please, sir. Please. I can't take any more," I begged, desperate for a break.

He laughed and said I'd take whatever he gave. The sight of my cum was far too delicious to stop now, he told me. I squirmed until he locked my legs down with one of his. I screamed his name over and over, thanking him, begging for mercy. Honestly, I have no idea what I was saying. Finally, he granted me mercy. I slid between his legs ready to offer him my thanks. My whole body quivered with pleasure, my puss swollen and tender, and sweet cream trailed down my thighs. He deserved this and more for what he had just given me, but he helped me to my feet.

He had something for me, he said. Something he'd bought months ago and was waiting for the right occasion to give it to me. This, he said, would be perfect. He helped me stand then opened a drawer, pulling out the most sinful panties I'd ever seen. A single strand of white pearls comprised the crotch which was attached to a bit of lace the fit snuggly around my hips. The pears rubbed in just the right spot to massage but not irritate. I looked at him, wide eyed, and he laughed. He wasn't finished, he told me. Next, he laced me into my under the bust black corset. He the handed me a pair of long black gloves.

"Perfect," he said. "Now sit down at the vanity, Princess. I'm not finished."

He got out a brush and ran it through my long, red hair. I could barely sit still with the pearls pressing against my swollen and well satisfied puss. He tied up my hair then slid a jet black wig onto my head. He took out my brightest red lipstick and, using a brush, applied it to my lips. I thought that would be it, that he'd let me slip on a dress, but no. I should know better than to assume. He tightened my corset again, forcing me into a very straight posture, my breasts dangling heavily over the satin. Again, he took up the lipstick and brush, this time applying a thick coating to my bulleted nipples. When he was satisfied, he dabbed setting powder to both my lips and nips so that the red wouldn't smudge.

"Now, step into this skirt," he ordered, handing me a long, flowing black sheer skirt. "Lovely. By the way, Snow, no top." I gasped, horrified and excited all at the same time. "You may drape a shawl over yourself in the car, but once we enter the Castle, you will be hand it to the coat check. I want every attendee tonight to see those beautiful red nipples."

I blushed, but said, "Yes Milord."

"That's my, Princess," he said. "Before we go, I think I deserve to be thanked."

I grinned turned, my nipples tightening. Am I the only submissive who can come from worshiping her lord's cock?

He already had his cock out of his trousers and my mouth was open.

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "Go as deep as you can, Snow, and wrap those red lips around my dick. Be sure to leave a ring. All the way around the shaft. If you fail, I'll clip your red nipples with the pearled clamps. I'll alternate 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off all night long. You're going to keep your lips locked there while you suck and use your tongue. You will massage my balls. I'll keep my dick inside of your mouth until I'm ready to cum. When I do, I'm going to pull out and paint your pretty tits with my whiteness. You'll keep it there all night as a sign that belong to me. Agreed?"

I could have said no. After all, this was going to be difficult for a number of reasons. First, Milord is thick and long which makes going deep hard for me. Second, I'd never made a lipstick ring around a cock before, so I wasn't sure if I could do it. Third, using only suction, my tongue, and my hands on his balls to get him off might take a while and I knew my jaw would become sore. Fourth, it was bad enough to have my tits and nipples exposed, but to have dried cum on them or clamps all night would be humiliating. I'm not by nature an exhibitionist, although Milord absolutely loves to display me. I do, though, get very excited when he pushes my limits by asking me to do as he desires. My still very wet pussy tingled when I thought of the pleasure my obedience would give him.

"Of course, Milord," I answered.

An hour later I strode into the Castle on Milord's arm, and handed the coat check my lacy shawl. The man stared pointedly at my exposed breasts, the nipples brightly painted red, a fine white milky sheen covering the flesh. He smiled at Milord and bowed his head slightly. I blushed, bit my red lip, but kept my chin up just as Milord liked.

"Beautiful, Sir, if I may say so," the coat check man said. "Then again, you always keep your lady beautifully marked."

I blushed more. Milord adored displaying his handiwork. I had been warned, though, that if I complained or disappointed him in any way I'd be gagged with (going along with the fairy tale) an apple. I'd have to keep my teeth sunk into the flesh of the apple all night long without actually biting it. If I did, I'd be bond on the Cross and be flogged by at least seven different Doms. With that in mind, I smiled, but said nothing. Milord laughed, thanked the man, the placed a hand on my bare back.

"You know he's right. You truly are beautiful tonight," Milord whispered.

"Thank you, Milord," I answered.