Snow White-Slave Puppy

Story Info
Snow white gets kicked out of the dwarves house.
1.7k words
3.21
15.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cece3457
cece3457
99 Followers

Snow White was in trouble. As soon as the door opened, she knew that Doc and the others were home. She was supposed to clean the entire cottage, but had ended up falling asleep across three of their beds and now she was rushing to clean the cottage.

The door slowly creaks open as Snow is just getting started on washing the dishes. There is still a big pile of laundry waiting.

She was getting started on washing a dish when the door creaks open. She knows there is no way that she will be able to finish washing the dishes, do the laundry, sweep and mop the floors before all the dwarves get inside.

She rushes upstairs and hides under the bed, but being a full size girl...her feet stick out from the bottom

The dwarves enter the house and look around in shock at the mess-dirty dishes in the sink, cobwebs everywhere, dirty floor, big pile of laundry out back etc.

The dwarves are fuming mad that these chores were not done. They go in search of the errant princess.

Meanwhile Snow White is hiding under the bed with her feet sticking out of the end, nervous as she hears the dwarves looking for her.

She hears footsteps coming up the stairs and tries to scrunch her body up in the vain hope that it will fit under the bed

She feels the dwarves pull her legs out, rather roughly for them and she looks up at 14 angry eyes.

She immediately lowers her eyes and says in her sweetest voice "Masters, please forgive this lazy princess...she was extremely tired. Otherwise, she would have gotten all the chores that You set for her done."

"Ahhh Snowy what are we going to do with you?" Doc said in an undertone then he turned to confer with the other dwarves.

They gathered around in a huddle whispering so that Snow White could not hear them.

Snow White just continues staring at the floor, perhaps hoping that if she just stays there in her kneeling position, the dwarves will take pity on her and her punishment will be lessened.

She knows that she deserves punishment for failing to complete all of her assigned chores. She just hopes that her Masters, the Dwarves, will be lenient in dealing out her punishment.

The first time she moved was when she heard the Dwarves break out of their huddle and she knelt submissively at their feet in a small pile.

"Snowy," Doc began in a stern voice.

"Yes Master?" Snow White said as submissively as possible.

"We" he indicated all of the dwarves "have decided to kick you out of the cottage. We have no use for a lazy slave."

As soon as Snow White heard her fate, she threw herself at their feet, sobbing out her apologies.

"Please Masters don't kick Your slave out of Your cottage...this slave is sure that the queen has figured out that the huntsman did not kill her so she is surely looking for Your slave...if You send Your slave away...the queen will surely find her and kill her on sight" Snowy sobs

"That is not our problem Snowy!" Doc yells coldly at the sobbing slavegirl.

Happy, the kindest dwarf started to look a little sorry for the sobbing slavegirl. However, Doc had anticipated Happy's feelings and said to him "Now Happy, we fusn't-I mean musn't-feel sorry for Snowy, she is just a slavegirl here at our pleasure and we have caught her being lazy and she must be punished."

As soon as Snowy realized she could not talk them out of sending her away, she slowly crawled out of the room.

She looked around at the house that had been her home with a heavy heart. She slowly stripped until she was nude from head to toe and slowly folded her clothes and left them by the door. The clothes she was wearing were not hers, so she could not take them with her.

She left the house in the nude and she began to wander about in the forest. After hours of wandering in the forest, she came to the conclusion she was lost.

Upon coming to a clearing, the naked slave girl decided to rest for a bit. She was tired from wandering around all night and she thought she could get a peaceful night's sleep for once. The dwarves used to keep her up all night.

After she cried herself to sleep for the night, she had horrible dreams. Dreams of things attacking her in the forest.

The next morning when the slave girl woke up...she expected to find herself in the dwarves' cottage. She lets out a cry of despair when she realized she was in the woods, naked and alone;prey for anyone or anything that finds her. She considered taking her own life, but then decided against that plan because technically her life is NOT her own anymore.

What Snowy did not know is that the clearing was right on the edge of the village that still practiced slavery.

One of the farmers was already out in the fields when he spotted Snowy and wanted to make some extra money.

Snowy was taken by surprise when she saw a farmer looking at her, then she saw the calculating look in his eyes and shivered in fear.

The farmer quickly ran inside the house and got the tools he used for reshoeing horses and quickly ran back out to Snowy.

He runs up to Snowy and fastens a collar around her neck. Then he attaches a leash to the collar. He pulls Snowy to her feet and leads her into town. When he gets to the town, he asks the townspeople where are the slave auctions being held. The townspeople tell him. He leads Snowy to the auctions and talks with the auctioneer.

Snowy gasps in shock as she realizes that the farmer is going to sell her at the auction, probably for some coins so that he can feed his family.

Although the slave girl would like to remain as the farmer's slave she honestly can not fault him for thinking of his family before her.

Little does Snowy know that her stepmother, the Queen ruled over this little village and that the Queen was among the villagers today in order to buy a slave from the auction.

The Queen of course knows where the slave auctions are being held, and decides to go straight there. When she enters the building, everyone bows to her. When she spots her step-daughter among the crowd of bowing people, her lips curve into an evil smile.

Of course, Snowy does not know that her stepmother has entered the building. All she knows is the auctioneer pushed her to the floor face first. At first, she tries to resist his pushes, but he is relentless.

Snowy had figured that someone of great importance had come into the building, so when she felt herself being pushed down by the auctioneer, she offered only token resistance. However she was a very curious girl and from her position on the floor she chanced a glance up. Immediately she felt her leash pulled back down, but not before she glanced her stepmother's face and cruel smile.

The little slave girl could hear her stepmother and the auctioneer talking.

When the auctioneer handed her leash to her stepmother, she broke down in tears. She knows that the person now holding her leash hates her and would love nothing better than to see her dead.

However the queen was thinking quickly, "Hmmm...now what shall I do with my new little slave?"

Snowy meanwhile was terrified that she now belonged to her stepmother. She thinks her life is over now that the Queen owns her.

But she is shocked when she hears what sounds like a kind voice speaking to her.

"Now, dear Snow White what am I going to do with You?" The Queen says.

Submissively, Snow White replies "Whatever you wish Mistress" not daring to look anywhere but the floor beneath her knees.

"Well," the Queen replied wickedly with a smirk "What if I was to desire your death?"

At these words, the nameless slave girl choked back a sob and lowers herself even further and replies as submissively as she can "Mistress, this lowly slave girl does not desire to die but if that is Your wish..."here she begins to cry openly "as a slave girl, i would have no choice but to comply" she says as she begins to clean the Queen's shoes with her tongue, hoping to change the Queen's mind about having her killed.

'Dear Snow White' the Queen thought 'She actually thinks I am going to kill her and she would submit to death just to see me happy'

"Very well, Princess, I have decided that will be your name." The Queen mused. "And you shall call me Aphrodite."

The newly named Princess sobbed in despair. She knew that the Queen or Aphrodite had made the slave girl call her Aphrodite as a way to humiliate the Princess. She knew she had to say goodbye to that cozy, little cottage in the woods where she was called Snowy by the dwarves. She also knew that Aphrodite was the Greek goddess of love and beauty, and that a princess, such as her, could never hope to attain the level of beauty that the Queen possessed.

"Now Princess, I order you to go to sleep. I am tired. Come, I shall show you to your quarters." The Queen said.

"Yes Aphrodite," Princess replied dutifully.

The Queen led her new slave girl to the dungeon, where she ordered her slave to an empty cell.

Then the Queen left her to her own devices.

Princess crawled into her cell and slept fitfully. She dreamt of being made to service the queen.

What she did not know however was the Queen was pondering what to do with her new slave. She herself had ALWAYS lusted after her stepdaughter and now she was in her power.

She went into her hidden sanctum to consult her Magic Mirror. She told no one this, but the Magic Mirror actually contained the spirit of Snow White's father.

She called the spirit of the Magic Mirror by name "Well, Magnus...it seems I have your lovely daughter under my control." She was gloating. Magnus knew it. She was drunk on her victory. "Hmmm...I believe I shall have her polish the surface of your vessel with her hair."

Magnus knew she was just telling him this so the he would despair at the fate of his daughter.

cece3457
cece3457
99 Followers