Snow White: The True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

I woke to the stench of unwashed bodies, to see seven dirty looking small men. I went to get up to explain but found I was tied to the bed, my hands above my head to the head of the bed, my ankles to the bottom and ropes around me, "It's all right,” I said, “I'm not here to make trouble.” "We will be the judge of that,” their leader answered, "Tell us why you are here,” I cleared my throat and told them I was on the run because my wicked stepmother wanted me dead and could I stay a while, until the coast was clear.

"We need a maid to clean and cook,” said one, "She'll be off and running as soon as are back is turned," said another, "She won't if we put the chain up," chirped in someone else. "Good idea "said the leader,” Lets go fix it up, you two keep an eye on her,” and five of them left, I didn't know what to think as the two remaining looked at me with evil eyes, I tried not to look at them for the length of time it took for the leader to return.

"O.K. you two lets go leave her to sleep we have the chain in place, and we will see who's to guard her tomorrow, later,” one of them said, "Don't worry about that, we will give up a day to watch her and make sure she does the cleaning," the evil looking one grinned as he spoke.”

"O.K" said the boss, "You two have got the job but as there will be less of us, don't expect us back till later," and with that he left. As the two followed him down I heard one say to the other, "More time to see that the maid has hers hands full and that will be nice," and I fell into a unhappy sleep, thinking, was I still in big trouble.

I woke to shouting and banging noises, I was very stiff from the way they had left me tied, the leader came in to the room with the two who had scared me last night, he barked, "Get her untied and bring her down.” I was taken down to the big room, and there from the middle beam a long chain hung, at the end was a collar which was put around my neck and the key was given to my guards, I was still in a daze as they set off and left me to do my work.

Before I started I asked if I could wash and go to the toilet, the nasty guard said, "You can see the sink and there's a bucket under it,” the chain would not let me get out of sight so I had to hide the best I could, the two guards watched with their evil grins getting wider.

I set to and did very well in the first hour, the two just sat and played with the dogs. From time to time I looked at them, they were small but in a strange way, their arms were big, as were their hands, their legs short but powerful and their groin area was a strange shape, maybe that was why they were short, anyway I busied myself in work at least I was safe.

I was thinking about other things, when the two of them came up to me and said that I had worked very well and I was in need of a rest, as one undid the collar the other took my arms and tied them behind me, "Now you go and lay down, we will help you up stairs,” I let them walk me upstairs as it was useless to fight. "There you go, sit on your bed," he said and I was pushed down roughly and my legs were tied, "Oh please don't tie them so tight,” I begged. "I'm sorry, am I marking them," he said," Mustn't do that to such nice legs must I, are they still sore from all that running?"

" Yes that's right," I answered.

"Let me look,” he asked and that grin came back," No, no thank you I'll be alright," I tried to say, but it was to late, they both got hold of my skirt and started to pull it up. "No, no you can't do that, stop it,” I screamed.

"Oh go on, just a little look at your panties, just a little feel up there." "Nooo, let me g---," a filthy rag was taken from one of their pockets and jammed in my mouth and a voice came from behind me, "Shhhh no need to get silly, we just want you quiet so we can play with your pussy for a while, nothing to get upset about, we only want to finger your cunt and make it all slippery we are just going to have a little feel round, just see what you got up there, we have wanted to see your legs, pants and cunt since last night, we don't want to fuck sheep now your here and while he looks at your cunt, I'm going to have a handful of tit and if your really lucky we may just strip you naked and let you get rid of a load for us, sounds fun don't it?”

As he was saying that, the other had got his hand up my skirt and was rubbing my pussy lips through my pants, he was grinning at me as he watched his mate pushing his hand into my blouse and starting to squeeze me hard, pinching my nipples and making me squirm, "Keep her moving, it feel's lovely with a hand full of moving cunt lip's I'm just going into her pants for a hand full of cunt, this is going to be one hot hour or two,” they laughed as I struggled but to no avail.

They just did anything they wanted to me, I was at their mercy and with horror I suddenly new what that odd shape was in their trousers.

My ordeal began. They laid me on my back, pulled my skirt off and both of them played with my pants, pulling them from side to side saying peek-a- boo, then pushing their hands down inside, so they could see their hand outlined, playing with my pussy and they were saying awful things like, I got some cunt, lets tickle it or shall we finger fuck it for a while, and they did, they did for more than a while, then my pants were pulled off and they both got down on me trying to see who could put their tongue up furthest, next they pulled my blouse down and took a tit each, sucking, biting and pulling my nipples as far out as they would go, the nasty one said, "Come on lets get her in a fucking position go get some rope.”

My legs were pulled apart and up, my knees were pulled back and tied to the bed head, then my ankles were tied to the sides of the bed, pillows were piled behind my head and my shoulders were pulled back hard against the headboard making my head shove forward, with my hands tied behind me I was both uncomfortable and exposed, they looked at me and rushed to take off their clothes. Their cocks fell out as they slid their pants off, they were only half erect but they looked more like that unicorn than anything else and they looked at me as they played with themselves. "Want some of this?” he barked at me, his cock was all bumps and warts, with a huge purple head, covered in large pimples," I'm having her first.”

The nasty one said, "You plug her mouth, you should enjoy that sweet sucking mouth.” "Mmmpprrhh!, was all I screamed in my gag, but to no use, as one positioned himself between my spread legs, the second climbed on my chest ,twisting my nipples, making me jump, tears ran down my face, he spoke, "If you don't want to be hurt, lay still and do as your told, now don't speak, your mouth will have enough to do today, I'll take the gag off but don't talk just suck,” he pulled the gag out, I went to plead but just got a backhander, "Just open your fucking mouth wide girlie while I tickle your tonsils.”

A laughing voice came from behind him, "Ya and I'm going to tickle some cunt as-well," both together they pushed into their chosen holes, as I held my breath. Oohhh I was being torn in half as they pushed themselves into me, up, up my pussy and down my throat, I thought I would choke but he did my mouth slowly so I could breath and he said he wasn't going to rush, as fucking my mouth would have to be long and as far down as he could manage, the other problem was all the nobles on their cocks were rubbing the inside of my pussy until I couldn't help but feel myself getting wet.

To his joy he cried, "She's a fucking goer,” I heard, "She will have to be the amount of fucking I am going to give her.”

They fucked me for ages and as I got wetter they shoved in me more and I was unable to stop them pumping me full, cuming over me as-well as in me, making me lick their semen of their filthy cocks tasting myself on them, they fetched the dogs up to lick me clean, I saw the dogs getting hard on's and they told me if I told what had happened they would let the dogs take me and after seeing their erections, I said I would stay silent.

They untied me, but kept me naked, took me downstairs, put the collar on and I went back to work, I got fucked again in the afternoon, on my knees, one in my pussy and one in my mouth but they made sure I was in bed before the others got home, tying me to the bed then both fucking me again.

The following day two others were left to guard me, the others had only been gone ten minutes when I found myself with my hands tied to the chain above my head, with one in my pussy and one up my ass, in that day I blow jobbed them for lunch and in the afternoon I was tied to the bed-end, with my bottom up in the air and had to take a good spanking as a warning what would happen if I told on them and just for good measure they both took me from behind while I was tied to the bed.

You can guess the next day, spread-eagled on the kitchen table, bound to the four corners with my head hanging over the end for two hours while I was licked and fucked many times in the cunt, ass and mouth, twice more, during the day I was threaten, if I didn't lay between them and use my hand and mouth on them while they played with my tits, I would get the whipping of a life time, this went on for five more days, until suddenly I got my chance.

That day I had been really taken hard by three at once and I played tired and they left me to sleep, thinking I was to exhausted to bother tying me up, this was my chance and I took it. Slipping on my clothes I ran as fast as I was able back to the woods where I had come from, silly me, I thought I knew the way but I was soon lost and had to lay against a tree, oh no the trees really did move. I could see their branches, they were moving towards me before I could run a thin branch encircled my leg and was pulling me, another was twineing round my wrist pulling me hard back towards the tree.

Suddenly all my limbs were held, I was held firmly against the tree behind me, before I could scream I felt a thin branch going across my mouth I tried to bite it, it didn't taste like wood but hard and yet smooth like skin, the tip of it pushed into my mouth, small to start with but as it went in it grew filling my mouth, also I was aware of other branches sliding up my legs and going up under my skirt, further and further up my leg tickling and searching for the edge of my panty line, pushing under, tickling the hairs on my pussy and then working their way into my pussy, more were going into my blouse between the buttons, encircling my breasts, playing with my long nipples. The ones in my pussy started to swell and fill me and it was not long before I felt something up my bottom, growing and fattening, then everything started to move and a ripple of pleasure started to build in me.

I even thought I could hear the tree breath, the rhythm was driving me mad, wild with lust and I came time and time again, uncontrollable, that's how it felt until the things in me all splat out fluid at the same time.

I lay limp against the tree until more branches from the tree across from me reached out and grabbed at me, all of a sudden I was pulled over to that tree my head held hard into it. What I thought was a knot in the tree seemed to grow, larger and larger, pushing in filling my mouth, something was rotating on my breasts and again things were crawling up my legs and going into my panties, into my bottom and pussy, filling me and then the pumping started again, in and out, time and time again, I could not control myself and my pussy juices were running down my leg in rivers, I went dizzy, I was being fucked to death, harder and harder, just as I was about to be forced to cum again I could see, as much as my well fucked mouth would let me, more branches coming towards me, moving ready to take me next, I could take no more and slowly drifted into oblivion.

I was brought back by the sound of crashing and thumping, it was the little men they had huge clubs and they were beating the branches back, they released me and carried me back to the house were I laid for days but this time, alone.

I drifted in and out of sleep filled with wild dreams, and it must have been days before my body relaxed and I could move, I new I must be getting better as a guard was posted with orders not to touch me, so he just lazed around all day as I slept more than moved and also I did not have to work, that was a bonus.

Some days later in the middle of the morning, I was awoke by and thump and a cry, my guard was nowhere to be seen and stood in the doorway was an older woman, very tall and her firm body did not look right on a woman of that age, beside her was an awful looking midget, she spoke, "Hello could I have a drink of water, we've been lost and it's very hot today," I gave her the water and she thanked me and asked if I'd like to share her apples, I was still in shock so not thinking I said yes, and took a bite.

After that, everything seemed to go strange, it was as if the apple was in my throat choking the life out of me I felt weak and I looked at her and all I saw was hate, as the numbness starting coursing through me and my body started to slow down, I slumped into a chair. "Hello Snow White,” she said, "How does it feel to be dieing, this apple will slowly take your life away and you will feel it go, it my take five or six days and slowly all your scenes will go, the last to go will be feeling, hearing, taste and smell and you are powerless to stop it, as the apple dissolves into you, so you die and me and my mirror will be as one again, see you can't move to well now, can you, shall we help you to your bed?”

She ordered her troll to carry me upstairs, there they both looked at me laying there helpless before them, "Lift your arm, up and down, up and down see you are in my power, you have no will of your own my pretty girl,” the troll said,

"She may be pretty but not as wonderful as you my Queen," she replied" As soon as I get this spell off I will be the best, this dam spell slows me down and makes me hot,” then with a cruel smile she looked at me, "You have caused me a lot of pain little girl in the last few weeks, so I have an idea that you could, maybe as a last act before death, give me some pleasure,” she turned to the ugly troll, "Why don't you fuck her while she gives me some head?"

I couldn't move, I could see him lick his lips and I felt tears running down my face, she sneered," It will be wetter soon from my cunt juice "and she started to take her clothes off.

Standing naked in front of me, I could see the hate in her eyes, put your tongue out, I could not stop myself, my tongue had a will of it's own, she laughed, "You are completely in my power, this will be fun and you my little troll, why don't you look up that skirt of hers, see if there is anything you like, I don't think she'll mind, maybe have yourself a feel round, feel her up good, I expect she has a nice cunt, the mirror tells me she has.” She looked down at me, " Want some thick fingers up that cunt of yours and maybe a fucking up the ass for good measure? You can lick me out then I'll watch while he buggers your pretty ass, then another good licking before we leave you to die in you own good time, oh by the way, he fucks like an animal when he does, it may hurt but do I care, now stick your tongue out and lets get started.

"Again my tongue slid out of my mouth, as she climbed on the bed and then on to my face also I could feel hands crawling up my legs, going under my skirt, on to my panties, pushing and probing all around my pussy, going into my pants and my legs being pulled apart, as finger's played with my pussy, I was brought back as she forced herself down over my face, I could smell her as her cunt covered my mouth and my tongue searched out the nib on her mound, "Lick bitch and suck all you can while I fuck your mouth, don't worry about him, he will enjoy himself, you don't have to look after him, he will take what he wants and it's that cunt of yours he wants," she sneered the last few words out.

I could feel him starting to finger fuck me, soon he had my skirt off, my panties dragged to one side and if it wasn't his finger it was his tongue or his cock that was up me, that's how it went on for the next hour.

Oh how my tongue hurt but it would not stop and the more it worked the more she pushed and ground her cunt into my face, until, thankfully she spurt her juices into my mouth and rubbed it all over my face, it was only then that I realized how sore my pussy was with this huge cock banging away in it, then to my horror she climbed off me and said, "Turn her over and give her ass a good fucking lets see if she can take all of you.”

They got some pillows from the other beds and laid my helpless body face down with my bottom up in the air, then they got some more and put them under my chin, I suppose because I am still young my body heals fast so my bottom was tight again, she bent down by my ear, "He likes a tight ass to fuck and while you are like this, I've kept that pretty face up and in just the position for you to lick me while I lay back and watch the show,” she climbed in front of me and spread her legs just in front of my nose.

"Warm the ass up a bit before you fuck it," she giggled, "She can still feel so let her feel your belt" and then whack, whack, ooh if only I could scream, if only I couldn't feel the pain of ten more belts before the end of his huge cock pushed towards my dry, pain filled ass-hole, still no mercy from her as she commanded my tongue to go to work on her cunt again. It took a long time before she splat her filthy cum into mouth as the troll thumped into me from behind, "O k you can come now.”

She told the troll to finish fucking me, and thick semen filled my bottom, again that sneer in her voice, "Well looky here while her mouth is in this position let her clean your cock off, stick it in her mouth, I will command her tongue to clean it "and he started to push it in my mouth, the filthy thing was just going in when banging sounds and feet coming up stairs made them jump, I heard, " Some-ones bashed Grotty get up stairs see who's up there,” the Queen raised her hand and was about to give a spell when thump and a club smashed her hand, she screamed, "My magic hand is broken, run for it" and the two of them took of down the stairs with the men in pursuit.

One of them stayed with me and was very kind, he redressed me and patted me saying, "Why is it just as your getting ready for fucking again someone goes and buggers you up that cunt and ass again.”

We heard the others coming back, "What happened?" he asked, "That troll will never walk again and as for the woman we found her amongst some trees with branches sticking in and out of everywhere, so she looked to be having fun so we left her,” they all laughed, then they saw me, the one who had stayed back said, "She's a goner, I think she's dieing, some spell not much chance,” and they were right.

They decided to build a glass covered box and laid me in it, cleaned up, freshly washed clothes, they said I looked a picture of beauty and after some days even the marks had healed, I lay there day after day slowly getting weaker and alone.

I was pleased one night when one of them came down and sat talking, at first he just talked about them and their life, his life I thought at last some-one cares, but it soon turned out that he missed fucking me and he had a big hard on that he wanted to do something about it, he said, "Hope you don't mind?” as he lifted the lid of glass, pulled one of my legs over one side of the box and then the other the same, put his hand up my skirt and started to feel me up, he pushed his fingers into my pussy and on up scratching my already torn inner-wall, he said, " That feels a bit bloody, guess I'll have to use your mouth "and I was pulled back and up the back of the box holding my head he was just shoving it in down and down, then he stooped and said" Something was stopping it going down,” he pulled out and looked in my mouth as he did that I heard unicorn hooves and they stopped outside, and a real mans voice said,” Hello anybody there?”

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers