Snow White: The True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

The bastard who was at me quickly straighten me up and called him in,” I'm looking for a lost girl," then he must have seen me, "Is that her?” he asked, the little man said "That they had found me like this and had been looking after me," I thought why don't you tell him you bastards have been fucking and raping me for days and you would have again if he hadn't come along,” Let me see her" he said" and you can go outside and tend my unicorn," he bent down over me," Let me kiss you, a kiss from a prince should help you.”

Boy did he kiss me, but nothing happened, then he said,” Maybe a feel up your skirt," I thought here we go again as his hand went into my pants and started to feel my pussy, just as he was about to push in I jumped and that piece of apple shot out of my mouth, he jumped and tore my pussy making it bleed, "Oh no I have taken your innocence I must marry you, it is a princes duty."

I had cracked it, we got sorted and we were out of there and I was on my way to a wonderful life.

He took me to his wonderful estate, my dream home, we lived in a big house and the servants lived in the estate buildings, so we were never disturbed between the hours of six at night and eight in the morning, life was bless till about nine days ago when my husband said he had to go away for three months to oversee his lands, but would make sure I was safe.

My wonderful husband so tender and loving was leaving me, but would keep me safe, oh happiness, I thought until the day he left, he took me to the main hall to meet the four grooms who were to guard me and the mansion, my heart sank as he said, "You will be safe my love, some of the grooms come from that far off land where you used to live" and I saw the two men who had tried to kill me, I could say nothing, if my love found out I had tricked him, it would be the end of my fairy tale life, I said " Hello" as he shock their hand and went to his animal, a last kiss for me and off he and his trusted servant rode and left me to face those men alone.

I was going to show them they could not mess with a princess.

I confronted them in the main hall I told them their duties but they said they would do what they pleased when they pleased, I was not to interfere, just make sure they got paid I said" Right then I will join my husband and will write and tell the other servants I was going and then I would join my husband and then they would be in big trouble," I wrote that I was going to join my husband and will not be available, two of them took the notice to the main kitchens for all to see, the other two just laughed at me and I was so afraid that I ran back to my big bedroom to lock myself away until I could get away the next day.

I rushed in and went to turn the key to close it when I was yanked back as a big hand closed over my mouth, a foul tasting thing was forced into it and some cloth wrapped round to stop me spitting it out, I was dragged to the floor and my arms pulled behind my back, ropes secured my elbows and wrists, my ankles were tied and my dress pushed up so my knees could be fastened as well, I heard someone say, "Shall we go any higher, I bet there's something warm, wet and tasty up there just ready to suck a finger or two" and there was laughter, it was the two other grooms.

The door opened and the others came in, looking down at me the mean one smiled that awful smile I remembered from a year ago, he spoke slowly enjoying every word, "Well, well, miss high and mighty now who's making the rules, you have left a note telling everyone your going away, and you won't be available well in some ways that's true, you are going to spend your time here, during the day we will keep you gagged, sometimes with your soiled panties, like you are now other times with something's Jack has made, he's a good blacksmith, and tied nice and tight, and yes you will be available as one of us will be here at all times to keep you company just in case you feel like some fun and don't won't to use your fingers on that pretty little cunt of yours. Then at six when the other staff have gone home we will be all here, for a all night party, we will give you some rest, have to be seen in the tavern some times, just to make it look good, but as I said down stairs we will do what we please and when we please and what we will do, is you, your cunt, ass and mouth and sometimes we can hold those lovely big tit's together and fuck them too and with you tied nice and tight you can't stop us.

Now we may feel like making that ass and those tit's a lovely shade of red, but you could suck us so well, with that sweet little mouth of yours, we won't bother, but it will be fun finding out,” they all laughed, "Jack gets to stay first and play with her, as it is his little toys that will make this time a great time, see you later little princess.”

Jack pulled me up to make me try and stand on my bound legs and then stood back to admire me, "They told me you were a good looker, and you really are and those tits of your are just my type, I love to play with big firm young tit's,” as he said that he went round behind me and his hands came round, "You've got a fucking good handful for a young bride, I bet your old man can't get enough of these beauties, I know I won't, I'm going to maul and tug at your tit's, I promise you I won't get tired of them now lets have them out to play."

He was whispering with excitement, he untied my elbows and pulled down my top, then retied them, "Tying you like this will make them stick out more, and I'm going to keep your elbows well back and your front well out" he grinned, then he undid my wrists and let my top fall, retied them and pulled the rest of my gown down.

"Time for your panties and what's in them later" he said, "For now lets give your jugs a good going over,” then he started, he was licking, sucking and pinching my tit's till the were unbearably sore, he got some cord out of his bag, pulled a chair over and bent me over it letting my tit's hang down, then he tied each one up at the base till I thought they would burst, pulling me back up he stood and gazed at these huge balloons in front of me," I said I like them big and soon they will get bigger as will those lovely nipples they will poke out nice and long, perfect for sucking,” he spoke with his eyes full of lust.

"Now lets get you on the bed and start having real fun, with them milker's,” he picked me up and threw me on the bed, dragging me to the middle, he lay beside me, I thought he was going to chew my nipples off, the way he bit and sucked on them.

After a while his hand went down into my pants and started his feeling up as he called it, pushing fingers into me, he suddenly said, "This little hole feels very tight, hasn't your old man got much of a dick, I'm going to have to widen you up a bit to get my cock up you, it's no good, much as I love these tits I will have to get rid of a load,” he untied my legs pulled my pants off, crossed my ankles and tied them tight, got some cushions from the couch and turned my on to them, it left my tits to hang between the cushions and my ass in the air and he then he pushed his fingers into me, " I said I would widen you lets get some cunt juice flowing my pretty one just give you a good two finger fucking.”

There I lay, on my stomach with this horrid man pushing his finger's in and out of me, then he took me from behind pushing his fat cock into my abused pussy and pulling himself into me by my bound tits, he humped away at me for ages until he came flooding my poor sore pussy, I cried into my gag, he sarcastically said, " Don't cry, I'm only going for a piss and then I'll be back for more of your body and next time you can look at me while I fuck your sweet cunt again.” He wasn't gone more than a minute before he was turning me over and rubbing his thick cock up and down my opening while his mouth was back biting my poor balloon shaped breasts, and then with out warning he shouted "Lets fuck" and ploughed his cock hard into me again and started rutting me like a mad animal on heat, his hands squeezed and pressed my tit's so much as he fucked me, thank goodness he came before he ripped them off.

He slavered all over them as he dressed and left then it was another's turn, he fucked off between my tit's saying he had got rid of enough to make the next fuck last the longest, and it did.

He tied my hands in front of me and then strung me to a beam, he said he would untie my tit's after I had done a dance for him, so there I was with my hands tied above my head gyrating and swaying for this evil man, while he walked around me tickling my pussy and bottom, flicking my pain-filled nipple's and pinching my now huge blue veined tit's. He did untie them but did not leave them alone while he fucked my pussy and then, with great force buggered me while I was still suspended there, his cock was so big I thought I would be ripped in half.

The other two were just as unforgiving as one by one they fucked my pussy and bottom, and true to their word never let me lose or remove the gag till six o clock came and my real torment began.

Two more beds were brought into the room and the door was locked. Mead and wine were all over the table, as they gathered round me, "Time to untie you for a while so we can party, first I think we should bath you, I don't know what you have been doing all day but your covered in some sort of sticky stuff and that would never do for a princess,” he laughed and they came at me.

The first thing they did was to take my pants and push them into my wet cum filled pussy, saying, this will clean out all the stuff you have up there and it will be nice when we stick them in your mouth tomorrow, after that I was bathed, their hands went everywhere, I couldn't stop them and they just made remarks that made me sick at the thought of what was going to happen to me for the next three months, they first gave me a spanking hitting me all over my body as they let me run around the room trying to save myself.

I gave up and let them take me, as one took my ass another was in my pussy as I sucked on one and wanked off the other, the rest of the first night was sucking them to make them hard so they could fuck my ass or pussy and if they weren't at me I had been given vegetables or tools from the kitchen to wank myself and put on a show for them, all that did was get them hard again and then they were back on and in me, even in sleep two of them used the other beds while two of them slept in my bed making me fuck or suck them when they wanted.

The morning would come and the ropes and gag would be used on me again.

You may be thinking how am I writing this, well Jack has renewed this chair, my legs are clamped and there is a timber lap board across my legs and hips that goes up over my breasts, there is a head band which holds my head in place, it has a band that covers my mouth, in that band there's a hole where a long leather pole, that goes into my mouth can be fitted, that stops me from making a sound or they just leave the leather ring that keeps my mouth open for their use at any time.

The worse thing is that over the last two days they have been pouring a liquid into my gag and pushing this potion up me, into my pussy it does things to me, the lap board stops me from moving my hips, I’m unable to relive myself, they cover my nipples and my breathing movement rubs them on the hard cloth at the back of the board, they become so hard I feel as if I have no control, I can’t say no, even though I don't want them too.

The mixture and the rubbing do things to me, I need to be fucked and as they fuck me the mixture coats their cocks and makes them harder, hornier and last longer, they told me it's from a herb an old lady makes for them and they have bottles of it. I didn't tell you that this chair leaves my hands free, I can't undo the locks, and I can't touch myself, I can see the key hanging by my bed but can't get there, also Jack has fitted two eight inch leather poles in the middle of the seat and they are well coated with the potion and of course well inside me, and as you know I can't move, do you pity me?

Soon they will play with me again until I can't say no, I will be so hot, I know that I will have to do disgusting things again tonight, in fact I think I can hear footsteps now, the tavern must be closed so it must be time for my legs, ass, and mouth to be open. They say tonight that it's time to cut my cunt hairs so they can see it all and it should grow back by the time my husband gets home, still I'm in no place to stop them, they have taken some of my money and given the rest of the staff a weekend away to a local fair so they can take me around the estate and give me some fresh air, they will also make me visit the animals, they can remember I do a good job on unicorns.

Well now you know the true story and there ain't no happy ending, well not that I can see from where I'm sat, they have just come in and they have two boys with them, one older and one younger, the older one just spoke.

"Hi sis, told you, no promised you we were going to fuck you one day, well I hope your hot.

PAGAN

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers