Snowball Punishment

Story Info
Deserving punishment for the husband who can't be on time.
771 words
4.07
17k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work after a long day at work, when I walked into the house, the lights were all out on the main floor except for one in the dining room, just bright enough to illuminate the ice cold dinner my wife had prepared for us. I heated my food up and ate. She had to be angry this time, it was the second time that week i had missed dinner.

I cleaned up and went upstairs, getting into the shower to wash the sweat and dirt from my body. The lamp was on in our bedroom; she must have been reading. I got out of the shower and made my way to the room.

When I entered I was surprised. Laid out on the bed was the entire assortment of our bedroom toys; gags, restraints, rope, floggers, plugs and vibrators.

She sat there with a grin on her face, she had something planned.

"Since you can't manage to get home in time for dinner, you deserve some punishment." She said looking at the assortment of toys, "I think I'm going to have fun with that."

She then grabbed a blindfold and put it over my head, followed with some bondage tape to make sure it was nice and secure.

She immediately followed it up with a ring gag we had purchased but hadn't used much, securing it tighter than usual.

She grabbed my had and put something cold and slippery in it, one of our butt plugs, with a generous amount of lube applied.

"Put that where it belongs, now!" She commanded.

I started to ease the cold piece of metal into my ass, when she whipped my cheek with her flogger.

"Hurry up, we don't have all night." She said, whipping my ass again at the conclusion of the sentence.

I pushed it in a little faster until it settled into place, immediately my hands were grabbed from me and the leather cuffs we had attached to them.

With my hands behind my back I was pushed over the edge of the bed, where I immediately felt the distinct burn of the flogger against my ass, harder this time.

She then proceeded to put some headphones over my head and played some white noise, completely isolating myself from all sensation except touch.

Seconds later i felt a drop of hot wax on my back. Followed by another, and another, and then a steady stream of burning hot wax. I flinched in pain with each successive drop of wax, mixed with more flogging.

It was then where i was pulled onto the bed and turned over, and my feet were secured to the opposing posts at the bottom of the bed.

I then felt a vibrating sensation on my cock, "must be her hitachi wand, i thought to myself"

She spent what seemed like hours teasing every inch of my cock with her wand before she suddenly stopped. What felt like an eternity later i felt a pinch on my left nipple, then my right, our nipple clamps.

She returned to teasing my cock with the hitachi and her mouth for what seemed like hours again, and again, stopping abruptly, following which i began to feel drops of wax again, on my chest, stomach, thighs, and even a couple a little too close for comfort, nothing I could do, i was hers to punish.

She returned to her wand again, this time on a much higher setting, pushing me close to orgasm quickly and efficiently, but right at the point of climax, the vibration stopped and i felt the warmth of her mouth, but she just held it there and let my load slowly leak out without bringing me to orgasm.

"Damn, that is quite a punishment" i thought to myself, when suddenly it became clear why she chose the ring gag. A warm salty taste came across my tongue, as it filled my mouth, i couldn't believe the amount of cum i had released without an orgasm.

With my mouth nice and full, the vibration on my cock resumed, just as intense as the previous time, and again, pushing me to the edge of orgasm and stopping, this time letting the cum ooze out onto my cock.

I felt her get up from the bed, and felt nothing again for minutes, when she finally began to remove my restraints; legs, nipples, headphones, blindfold. When it came to the gag i was instructed that all that cum needed to be swallowed.

I nodded in agreement and she proceeded to take the gag off. I reluctantly swallowed every drop.