Snowball's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patientlee
patientlee
377 Followers

"Usually I just ignore it. It's fun listening with you though," I whispered back. "Just wait. You'll be able to tell the minute she goes down on him."

Sure enough, we heard a loud groan from the Man of the Week, and we knew that the blowjob was underway.

"Oh, yeah baby. Swallow that big, fat cock. Oooh. Suck me so nice. Ahh. Ahh. Oh, yeah. You like my big cock, don't you."

Suddenly we heard a loud smack.

"Holy shit! Is he spanking her?" Angie whispered fiercely.

"Apparently she likes it. If she didn't have her mouth full of cock, she'd probably be begging him to spank her harder," I replied, and I started kissing her again.

It was such a strangely erotic experience. I had been listening to my mother fuck random men from the bar every Friday night since my return home from Ohio so many years ago. At first I didn't understand what was going on. I was young, and who expects their mother to be screaming, "Fuck my ass!" in the middle of the night? I was worried that they were hurting her, but she kept bringing them home, so I figured she had to like it.

Later on I got curious. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help but listen. I spent most Friday nights with my hand down my pants jacking off like mad while I listened to my mother get fucked. Eventually I learned to turn up my headphones and go to sleep.

But tonight I wasn't alone. I was totally turned on. I could hear the mystery man rehashing the magnificent blowjob he had just received. I learned that Mom had only swallowed half of his cum because she allowed some of it to splash on her face and her tits. Angie looked absolutely horrified, especially when she discovered that I was fully erect once again.

"Don't lecture me, Ang. Just grab a rubber."

Mom's room was quiet while Angie rolled the condom over my cock. She reached down and picked my cowboy hat up off the floor and put it on her head this time. Then she lowered herself down onto my cock and rode me like I was a stallion. We tried our best to be quiet, but my bed was creakier than I had ever noticed before. We giggled a little, wondering if Mom would hear us.

The mystery man started to speak again. I placed my hands on Angie's tits and continued to fuck her gently and quietly while we listened.

"Word on the street is that you like anal. Do I have any chance at all of getting between those sweet cheeks?" I heard him ask.

Momma laughed, and we could hear the bed springs creaking.

Angie whispered, "I guess she said yes. What happens next?"

I shrugged and said, "Depends on the guy. Usually I hear them discussing how many fingers he's using. Some jump right in prick-first though. She seems to like it either way."

"Have you ever done it," she asked me. "Anal, I mean."

"You know, Ang, I don't have that much experience. How many high school girls do you know that are up for a good ass-fucking?"

Through the wall, we heard my mother ask, "Oh, baby. Is that three? I think I'm almost ready for you."

Angie laughed again and said, "Well, I don't know if you'll get that monster in there, but I'm up for trying a finger or two."

"Ooookay," I said slowly. "Grab that lube over there."

She slid off my cock, tossed my hat on a chair, and got the tube from the night table. She climbed back on the bed on all fours and wiggled her ass in the air at me. I squeezed some lube onto my index finger and rubbed it against her asshole.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. I figured I'd give her another opportunity to back out.

"Stick your finger up my ass, Brian. We'll call it a little Valentine's Day gift," she replied. I was pretty surprised. Angie had always been pretty quick to take our relationship to the next level, but I just couldn't believe that she was agreeing to this.

"Ooh. That's chilly," she whispered as I spread the lube around.

I pushed my finger, just a little bit, and twisted it from side to side until I felt her start to yield. When I was up to the first knuckle, she giggled a little. I kept pushing and twisting until my entire finger had been swallowed up by her sphincter.

Through the wall we heard Momma's date making his entrance. "Oh, baby. You like that big, fat cock, don't you. I'm almost in baby."

"Harder, Sweetie. You won't get in if you don't puuuush. Oh, there it is. You're in. Keep going. Don't stop until you're in," my mother ordered.

I guess that inspired Angie because she asked for another finger. I gave her what she wanted, but this time, I didn't wait for her to up the ante. As soon as I thought she had gotten used to the second finger, I added a third.

"Is it wrong that I totally love this?" she whispered breathlessly. "I'm ready for the real thing. Stick your cock in my ass, Brian."

I decided that a new condom would be the way to go, and I lubricated it thoroughly after slipping it over my erection.

While I was lubing, Mom was cumming. She was screaming, "You bastard. FUCK MY DIRTY ASS! I'm cummmming! Don't stop. Keep fucking meeeee!"

Apparently that was enough to send her date over the edge because the grunting noises he was making were shaking the walls of the apartment. "You are as good as they said you were," he told her.

We heard them rustling around a bit, then the toilet in Momma's bathroom flushed. I started over-lubing Angie's ass while they got settled in the next room. By the time we heard snoring through the wall, I was ready. I gave my fingers one last wiggle in Angie's anus and said, "Are you ready, Ang?"

"I think so," she replied nervously.

"Are you good on your hands and knees or should we change positions?" I asked.

"I guess this is as good as any to start," she said. "Do you think there's any position that hurts less?"

"I really don't know," I replied. I got behind her on my knees and put my hands on her bottom to rub her soft flesh.

"Oh, Angie. I can't believe what I'm looking at. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I might cum before my cock hits your ass," I confessed. I leaned down to plant some soft kisses on her buttocks.

"Be gentle, Baby," she said. "I'm scared." She was trembling a little bit which only made it hotter for me. I couldn't believe that I was about to have anal sex.

I scooted a little closer to her bottom, took my cock in my hand, and put it against her dripping pussy. I thrust into her a few times then I lined the tip of my penis up with her tiny, little opening. I couldn't imagine how my cock would fit in there.

"Take a deep breath," I told her. "I'm going in."

I applied a tiny bit of pressure, and nothing happened. I gave a tiny bit more. It was like trying to fuck a brick wall.

"Relax, Ang. I'm not going to get in unless you can relax," I said, softly caressing her bottom. "Tell me if I'm hurting you."

"I'm ok," she said, with an edge to her voice that I hadn't heard before.

I slowly increased the pressure. I really didn't want to hurt her, but there would be no turning back now without causing a massive case of blue balls.

A low, guttural noise started to escape from Angie's throat, and I knew I was beginning to make some progress. I felt pressure enveloping the head of my cock as her asshole began to yield.

"That's it. Good girl. You're taking me right in," I said as the entire head of my cock finally breached her first ring. "Almost the whole head is in your ass, Sweetie."

Angie was breathing hard and fast, and was gripping the bedspread hard. I knew that she was trying hard not to cry out.

"Ang, you can make a little noise. My mother is not going to hear anything until about noon tomorrow." Anal on Friday usually meant a hangover on Saturday.

"Just stop moving for a minute," she spat through clenched teeth. "This fucking hurts."

"Do you want to stop?" I asked. I knew I sounded disappointed and desperate, but I couldn't help it.

"Yes. No. I really want to do this. It just hurts. Stay still and let me get used to it," she said. The fattest part of my cock was already inside her, so I just hoped that she could.

"Maybe you should be the one moving. I'll stay still. You push back against me," I suggested.

"Ok. I'll try." I felt her leaning back. "God...damn...that hurts like...fucking HELL!" The pitch of her voice got higher and higher and her voice hitched as the pain stabbed through her ass.

I watched my cock beginning to disappear. "Baby, you're doing it. You're taking it right in. Holy shit! This is so fuckin hot. You are so fuckin hot Angie."

By the time I was halfway in, her constant whimper was interrupted only by the sharp intake of breath that came each time a new stab of pain hit. I thought about pulling out and giving her a break, but she kept pushing back to impale herself farther onto my cock.

"That's it, Ang. Another inch and you've got it."

"Brian, it hurts," she whined. "I can't take it much longer. Help me. Just push it in. Please," she begged.

"Ang, seriously..."

"JUST FUCKING DO IT!" she snarled.

I did. With one thrust of my hips, my body was resting between her ass cheeks. I was in to the hilt, and it was good. I started to make some kind of incoherent moaning noise, but Angie yelled right out loud, "COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!!"

I didn't even try to shush her. I just let her yell. While she did, I started sliding my cock back out of her.

"No. Don't take it out. I want this. Don't stop now," she pleaded.

"Honey, I'm pulling it out so I can put it back in. Then I'll pull it out and slide it in again. I'm fucking your ass, Ang," I explained as I reversed direction and pushed into her again.

I added more lube to where my cock met her stretched anus, then continued fucking her with slow, smooth strokes in and out, reaching under her body to cup her tits.

"Oh, Ang, your asshole is so tight. You are squeezing my cock so good. I love you, baby. I love your ass. Holy shit. I can't hang on for long. Does it feel good for you?" I really wanted to know, but I was afraid of her answer.

I rolled her nipples between my fingers, which made her moan.

"Ahh. It hurts like hell, but it's so kinky and nasty. I see why your mother likes it so much. Keep fucking my ass. Your cock feels so big," she dirty-talked me.

I suspected that she was just saying that to get me to cum faster, but it worked. As soon as she told me how big my cock was, my orgasm snuck up on me. I started shooting hot cum in her ass before I even had a chance to tell her what was happening.

"I feel your cock twitching, baby. Are you cumming?" she asked. "Are you cumming in my ass?"

I forgot that I was wearing a condom, and that I had to remove it before I got too soft and lost it. I tossed it in the garbage can then helped Angie get up. We kissed lovingly for a minute, feeling pretty proud of what we had just done. I showed her to the bathroom so she could clean up while I stood guard in the hallway.

We tiptoed back to my room and snuggled into my bed, under the covers this time. I kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Happy Valentine's Day, Ang. Thank you for letting me do that."

She didn't hear me. She was already asleep.

~

I awoke the next morning to the shrill sound of the phone ringing. Since Angie was still sleeping in my bed, I didn't bother to answer. I heard my mother's sleepy voice through the wall. I started to dose off again.

Suddenly Mom was knocking on the door and turning the knob. She must have picked the lock because when I opened my eyes, she was standing there gaping at Angie and me. Angie had tried to hide under the blanket, but was unsuccessful.

"Brian! What the hell is she doing here IN YOUR BED?" she said, much louder than she intended, I'm sure. She grabbed her temples and started rubbing.

Before I could answer, her mystery man emerged from the bedroom and came down the hall. When he got to my doorway, he stopped to kiss my mother, and he glanced into the room. The look of amusement on his face was pretty funny, and I actually laughed out loud.

"Well, this is uncomfortable," he said with a smile.

My mother turned to him and whispered something. He gave a wave and left through the front door. Mom turned back to us and said, "Brian, Aunt Sylvia has had a stroke. We need to go to Ohio right away." She looked at Angie and said, "Angela, you need to get dressed, then Brian will take you home.

"I'm going to try to get us a flight today or tonight. We'll probably be gone for a while though. Brian, you can write her a letter when we get there. Make sure you write down her address." Tears were beginning to run down Momma's face, and she turned and went back to her room. And just like that, we moved to Ohio forever.

~~~~~

Aunt Sylvia died before our plane even landed.

The next several days were consumed by funeral arrangements and trying to get our belongings to Ohio from Texas. Momma had inherited Aunt Syl's house, and after the awkward meeting in the hallway outside of my bedroom, I think she realized that a fresh start wouldn't be such a bad idea. Although Aunt Syl would have had me enrolled in school for the afternoon after the funeral, I didn't actually start until the following Monday. As I walked into homeroom at Thompson High School, I felt like I was in sixth grade again. Everyone was staring, this time with more interest than scorn, especially from the girls. I wondered when I would run into Heidi and Eric.

I didn't have to wait long. As my new English teacher showed me to my seat, I looked around the classroom. None of the faces looked familiar, but I was looking at adults now. The last time I saw any of them, we were all children. It was hard to imagine the sixth graders I knew behind beards and breasts.

Mrs. Kelley announced to the class, "Everybody, this is Brian Evans."

I heard a squeal and saw a girl with a blonde ponytail and perky tits jumping out of her seat. It was her. I just knew it.

"Heidi?" I asked, as she threw her arms around my neck. "Is that you?"

"Ohmygod, Brian! I didn't know you were back! Are you staying?" she said, all in one breath.

"Yeah. Aunt Syl died and Momma thought we could use a change. We're living at Aunt Syl's," I explained.

"Ok, folks. You can catch up later. Brian, here's your book. We're on page 268," Mrs. Kelley said.

~

Lunchtime was much easier this time too. As I walked through the cafeteria with my tray, I saw girls making room and looking at me with funny looks on their faces. I think they were hoping I would sit with them, but that might have been my imagination.

I was looking for Heidi. I didn't think to ask her which lunch she had, but I was hoping it was the same as mine. Instead, I found Eric.

I didn't recognize him, but I guess he had heard that I was back in town because he recognized me right away. We came face-to-face while I was looking for a seat. He looked startled.

"Tex! What the hell are you doing here?" he exclaimed. He didn't sound angry at first, and he almost looked happy to see me.

"Aunt Syl died. We're living in her house. I still gotta graduate, so here I am," I replied. "Does Heidi have this lunch?"

That changed his demeanor in a hurry. He scowled and said, "No. She eats first lunch. I suppose you can sit with me, if you don't have anywhere else to sit."

I followed him to a seat. "So," I said.

"So," he replied.

I could see that this was going to be uncomfortable.

Eric finally answered the question that was hanging in the air. "Me and Heidi, we're together, you know. We've been goin' out since eighth grade." He looked a little arrogant while he said it.

"That's cool," I said, trying not to show my disappointment. "I figured you would be." I was relieved when some other students sat down with us so we didn't have to try to think of something else to say.

Small talk and reintroductions filled the last ten minutes of the lunch period. Just as the bell rang, Eric said, "Maybe you'll be here long enough to see some snow this time, huh, Tex?"

I certainly hoped so.

~

I have never gone on as many double dates as I did in the last few months of senior year. It was as close as I could get to dating Heidi, I guess. I suspect that Eric wished that I would just stay home, but it was a lot like sixth grade. The three of us were usually together. If Eric and Heidi wanted some romantic time, they brought a friend for me. I didn't mind so much though. My Texas accent that was the cause of so much ridicule in sixth grade was suddenly irresistible to the girls from Ohio, and it wasn't hard for me to find a date.

It was a small town with not much to do though, so many of our dates were just to hang out in somebody's basement and play video games. The interesting part about that was that I could usually get a blowjob out of it at least. It wasn't even my idea, most of the time. There was so much hanky-panky going on at these "parties" that the girl I was with would have to feel like she was keeping up with her friends, especially when she was on a date with Tex. Sometimes I'd end up getting blown by some girl that wasn't even my date.

One night in March, Heidi and Eric were upstairs, probably having sex in someone's bedroom. I was in the basement, making out with my date. All of a sudden Heidi came running downstairs, calling me while she adjusted her top.

"Brian! It's snowing! Come see!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, Tex. Here's your fuckin snow," Eric added with a nasty edge to his voice. He must have been pissed that his blowjob had been interrupted because I wanted to see snow.

I grabbed my date's hand and we rushed outside. It was cold and it was just a light snowfall, but I was thrilled. Heidi and Eric went back inside to finish what they started, and my date and I stood out in the backyard watching it snow. It was way too cold to be out without coats, never mind pants, but suddenly I felt her hands on my belt buckle.

"Aren't we gonna freeze out here?" I asked her.

She simply replied, "Nope." She pulled my pants down, just far enough to free my cock and balls, and got on her knees. She took my cock right into her mouth, taking no time to tease. Right from the start, her tongue was rubbing up and down my cock, and she moved her head up and down, fucking me with her whole head. This was obviously not her first BJ, and it was not taking her long to get me going.

It was freezing, and I could feel the snow hitting my exposed skin. Suddenly, she pulled her mouth off my cock and allowed some snowflakes to land on my penis. The cold was exquisite, especially when she took me back into her nice, warm mouth. That was so hot, so erotic. I felt the cum boiling up in my balls.

"Oh, baby. That was hot. Suck my cock, baby. You're gonna make me cuuuuuuummmmm," I groaned. I spurted load after load of hot cum into her mouth and watched as snowflakes landed on her eyelashes and nose.

Unfortunately, the snow didn't stick, and we didn't see more than a few flakes for the rest of the winter. ~ The other big improvement was that I had arrived early enough for baseball try-outs that year, and I made the team. So did Eric. Neither of us were stars on the team, but we played together and managed to get along as teammates. Heidi was at every game, cheering us on, and most of the season was pretty pleasant- except for the Abington game. It was my best game of the season, and I caught the pop-fly that ended the game and gave us the win. Everyone was jumping up and down and cheering for me. I'm not usually comfortable being in the spotlight, but I have to admit, it was cool. Heidi came running from the bleachers, and made the mistake of running right past Eric to congratulate me. She threw her arms around me and kissed me, right on the lips. It was one of those movie moments, where the people around us seemed to disappear and time stood still for a second. I knew I was holding onto that kiss for too long, but I couldn't help it. My tongue acted on its own when it poked ever-so-gently between her lips. That's when Eric caught up with us. He pulled my arm and broke us apart forcefully. I was praying that he hadn't seen my tongue in his girlfriend's mouth.

patientlee
patientlee
377 Followers