Snowboards & Hot Tubs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further ado, Stephanie leaned across Ben's body, capturing Reiko's mouth only inches in front of her face. Rei simply closed her eyes, puckering up her lips to meet her friend halfway. Their kiss was a gentle caress, all soft lips at first, before Stephanie got bolder and parted Reiko's mouth with her tongue. Reiko's face was flushed with more than just alcohol and she nearly melted into Stephanie.

This time, there was no way Derrick was going to break them up. At last, Stephanie released Rei, who simply turned around and backed up to her seat.

***

Once they had split apart, I watched all three guys staring off into space, as if valiantly trying to burn that image into their heads for permanent use. Ben, who had been the closest to the girls, had his jaw open as he panted with arousal.

I felt a shudder in my chest as I realized I was breathing hard as well, just as turned on by that kiss as the guys. It was not a new thing for me. Reiko and I had practiced kissing each other a couple of years ago. But the heat coursing through my body was more than just the hot water of the tub, and the tingling I had below my waist was only too familiar. I was turned on.

Reiko, energized by her experience bounced forwards to grab the bottle. Quickly, she set it in motion, and it only spun a couple of times before stopping at Chris. Without a moments delay she turned and planted herself in his lap, straddling his hips, and ferociously kissed him. Her tits, above water, were crushed against his chest, her lips forming a powerful suction on his mouth as I could see her long tongue pushing out the walls of his cheeks from the inside.

Heat filled my face again, but the feeling was different this time. I was still aroused beyond belief, but the red haze was being quickly dashed by green anger. Reiko and Chris were very obviously having a good time; but dammit, I wanted that to be me. I wanted to be a part of something that passionate. I wanted it to be me in Chris's lap.

***

Man, this was nice. This was really, really nice. But it was over all too quickly. And then Reiko was before me, her eyes aglow with passion as she looked into my eyes. There are very, very few things in this world more satisfying than being kissed by a gorgeous babe who's sitting in your lap.

She winked at me, then slid off to take her seat next to me. It took a moment to shake off the daze clouding my head, but then I reached forwards to take a hold of the bottle. Taryn was staring intently at me, and I desperately wanted the spin to end with her. The raw lust in her eyes told me she wanted the same.

So the Corona set to spinning, bobbing a little off-center until the rippling waves slowed it down. Like a mini-wheel of fortune it slowed down ever so much in front of Taryn, but kept sliding back to Reiko. And there it stopped... almost... and came to halt, pointing at Derrick.

All the arousal in me deflated in a microsecond. He looked up at me, brushing back long bangs away from his eyes. "Dude, this is messed up."

***

Chris looked at the bottle, then at the rest of us. "I can't do it. I won't."

Reiko, who the second before had been laughing like an idiot over our predicament started to protest. "Come on, Steph and I did it. And it's Derrick's stupid game."

But Chris and Derrick would have none of it. The argument pitched back and forth for awhile. While it would be really interesting to see the guys locking lips, it seemed to be way too much of a turnoff for them. If we made them do it, this game would unravel pretty fast. So I offered a solution. "Guys, guys. We can compromise!"

Chris looked at me, nodding his head in relief. "Compromise. Sure. What do you have in mind, Taryn?"

"If you don't want to kiss, you have to do a dare. Simple enough. So... Kiss or Dare?"

He glanced at Derrick for a moment before returning back to me. "DARE."

"Okay, you both have to strip your shorts and THEN sit in that snow bank over there." I pointed at a spot just past the end of the patio. And with that all three of us girls very obviously ran our gaze appreciatively over the guys' hard bodies. Some dim corner of my mind wondered how far this would have gotten if we weren't all so inebriated.

They looked at each other for a second, as if weighing for the lesser evil. Chris piped up to make their decision. "I am NOT kissing you, dude."

They stood up on the patio deck, droplets of water dripping off their hard pecs. "One, two, three!" Their trunks hit the floor, briefly exposing their shriveling dicks, and rapidly shrinking further in embarrassment, then turned at a dead run off the patio towards the snow. Derrick got tripped up when his legs got stuck in his shorts, treating us to some extra views of his tight ass as he tried to extricate himself.

Chris was howling at the freezing cold biting into his buttocks, and then he was charging back towards the hot tub even as Derrick ran down to the snow bank to plant his cheeks next to Chris's imprint.

When he came back, Chris decided to forget his trunks and simply jumped into the tub, splashing us all with a wave of hot water. And then he sat in his spot, shivering a little and covering his crotch with one hand while reaching for his trunks with the other.

Derrick arrived a second later, also jumping into the water and similarly covering up. His long arm was stretching across the wood when I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Ahem. No one ever said anything about putting your trunks back ON."

Both guys couldn't have turned more beet red. And the alcohol we all kept on drinking wasn't helping matters. So they stewed in their spots, trusting their hands and the bubbly water to maintain what modesty they had left.

Derrick's next spin ended up with Stephanie, so he got to make good on his promise to show her what a "real man's" kiss was like. As it turned out, Stephanie's spin ended up back on Derrick, and so they were frenching madly once again, to Ben's slight chagrin. Besides that, I thought I could see Stephanie's hand drifting into Derrick's lap under the bubbly water.

Derrick reached out to spin the bottle, and wound up spinning to Ben. The same dare as before went up, so off Ben's shorts went, but not before treating us all to a view of his huge cock. Even shriveling up, he had a monster in there. No wonder Stephanie seemed so completely satisfied with him. And as the other end of the dare, Derrick had to run out and plant his butt in another snow bank.

When they came back, Ben spun to Reiko, and the guys sighed in relief at no more guy-on-guy kissing results. But Reiko surprised everyone when she announced "DARE!"

Ben looked at me, surprised. "Hey, but I was going to kiss her."

I considered my thoughts for a moment. Dammit, forget the details, I just wanna get my groove on. So far, I had yet to be picked. "Fine, only Reiko has to do the dare." I looked to the rest of the guys. "What'll it be?"

Derrick just grinned at Reiko. "STRIP!"

Now all the guys were grinning. Derrick added one more thing. "Oh, but she can skip the snow bank stuff. It's COLD out there."

Beaming with pride and drunkenness, Reiko stood up and whipped off her bikini top. The air rushed out of the area as all three guys collective sucked in their breath. Then came her bikini bottoms, treating everyone to a perfect view of her completely shaved twat. The hot water glistened on her folds, and you could clearly see the puffy pinkness of her arousal poking out.

After doing a quick pirouette (and nearly falling down), Reiko slid back into the water, but swam over to Ben. "I'll give you the kiss, anyway."

But first she grabbed the back of Ben's head, slamming his face into her ample bosom. Stephanie just laughed and lightly slapped Reiko on the shoulder. Then Reiko pulled Ben's astonished face up, and laid a ferocious kiss on his mouth.

When she pulled back, she backed up to her spot and announced, "My turn!"

She spun the bottle, and it whipped around and around before stopping squarely at me.

My lungs were heaving as I panted, more turned on than ever by the events happening around me. Before another second passed, I looked at everybody and breathed out "DARE."

***

Taryn had no sooner said that word than she was already tugging at the strings holding up her top. It finally came loose and then she was pulling the cups off her chest, baring her big and natural tits to my gaze. Then she stood up, tugging down her bottoms as I absently wondered if she was shaved bare like Reiko.

She wasn't, revealing just a thinly trimmed neat little patch above her labia, her pussy lips engorged and puffing out, glistening with more than just water. After a moment of showing her hot body off, she sank back into her seat.

Reiko announced her dare. "You're already stripping, but that's not enough. You have to go over and strip Stephanie for us, and since you haven't kissed anyone yet, you have to kiss all of us."

Taryn's eyes burned with such an intensity she merely nodded and rose to the challenge. The water was pouring off her body as she arose from the water, gently nudging Stephanie to stand on the bench seat.

Stephanie stood up, her new position leaving everything above her knees effectively exposed, with Taryn standing on the bottom of the tub in front of her. Steph's long, silky, tresses shimmered in the air as she laughed at what she was doing, her bangs falling forwards to frame her face.

Taryn started with the red bikini bottoms, tugging them downward to Stephanie's feet to expose her trimmed cunt. Stephanie had to bend over, bracing her hands on Taryn's shoulders to maintain her balance as she stepped out of them, giving us a better view of her bouncing cleavage, a tantalizing glimpse of what was to come. Taryn wrapped her arms around her friend, her hands reaching back to undo the clasp of Stephanie's top, then pulled backwards and then all six of us were naked as the day we were born.

Stephanie's tits were full B-cups, and had perfect shape to them without any sag, testament to her regular exercise and toned physique. Taryn leaned forwards, her head angling towards Stephanie's hard nipples, giving them each a quick tongue bath which got everyone else into even more of a sexual tizzy. Then she lowered Stephanie back into the water, and leaned forwards, opening her mouth and letting her tongue stick out. Stephanie merely leaned in to meet her, extending her tongue as well to let all of us watch their tongues dancing in the air before coming closer together to press lips and busts together.

But that was only the first part. Taryn moved over to Ben, who opened his arms to welcome her into a fierce embrace. I felt a twinge of jealousy watching her cleaning out the tonsils of both Ben and Derrick, mixed with an anxiousness at knowing I had to wait until last.

Watching Taryn making out with Reiko made a dozen of my greatest-ever fantasies come true, and got my dick to a diamond hardness. I'd never felt this revved up before in my life. And then it was my turn.

Taryn sat in my lap, scooting forwards until she had my hard-on trapped between my belly and her pussy. She wrapped her arms about my neck, but turned her head to the side and leaned it against my shoulder, inching her hips forwards to apparently grind her clit against my hardness. I was so excited listening to her low moans of pleasure as she continued to buck her hips against me. She sat back, boring her soft brown eyes deep into mine, her tongue darting out to lick across her lip.

Finally, Taryn held my face in her hands as she leaned forwards and kissed me. Sparks were shooting off in my head as the electrical charge of this coursed through my body. The hard points of her nipples creased my chest and without further thought my palms came up to glide across the sides of those heavenly globes. A part of my mind wanted to believe that this was all just drunken fun with a friend. Another part of my mind wanted to reject this as wrong, crossing the line between friendship and sex. But the majority of my mind just felt this was so... right... so perfect. It was like we belonged like this.

We had already been kissing for minutes, but no one was about to stop us. Her hips continued to buck against me and at some point my rod was trapped underneath her butt, painfully being held down at an uncomfortable angle. As we moved together, it started to creep its way back upright, and then suddenly the tip was caught in the folds of her pussy.

With the next motion of Taryn's hips slamming downwards I felt myself pushing inside of her. The moment and the excitement was too much. Between her moans and the kiss and the sudden velvety warmth I knew I was about to blow.

I tore my mouth away from hers, fighting in vain to hold myself back, and roaring out intelligibly. It was a futile effort, and I felt the sudden pressure in my balls go slack.

***

Oh, so this is what heaven would be like. Chris's lips pressed to mine, the crackle of electricity zapping through our connection into my brain. His tongue darting inside my mouth. His strong pecs crushing my breasts. The starbursts of pleasure emanating from my nether regions as I ground my hips and my clit against him.

Oh, I wanted this feeling to never end. I was so close to orgasm. All the currents of energy pouring both in and out of me. His dick was splitting the crack of my butt now, and I slid along it like my favorite ride. So close...

And then suddenly I felt the head caught against me, and I was too caught up in the rhythm to stop myself from pounding down into his lap, and then I felt the penetration of his shaft rocketing up into me, stretching me almost painfully, and I was pouring out wave after wave of my juices, the explosion of pleasure ripping through my body as I climaxed.

But just as suddenly, I felt the penetration disappear as he lifted me off his dick. And then he let go of me as he doubled over as if in pain, his whole body shuddering. I collapsed back against the wall, the orgasmic energy still sending my body into convulsions.

At last, I regained my senses. Chris was slumped in his seat, breathing heavily. No one said a word, just watching the two of us with wide-eyed amazement as our bodies slowly unwound.

Derrick finally broke the silence. "Dude, you spewed into the tub!?" He screwed up his face in disgust.

"Fuck off, man."

We all finally let the shock and silliness of the situation sink in. Ben chimed in, "I think we'll call that a night."

We gathered up our clothing, modesty setting in as we attempted to cover our various naked parts and slip into our swimwear. The bubble had been burst and only meaningless chatter exchanged between us as we retreated to our rooms and declared the two lines for the two showers available.

As I lay in bed, Reiko's unconscious form next to me, I stared at the ceiling, remembering how great it felt to have Chris inside of me, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

***

TODAY

I was rudely awakened from my gentle slumber by a dull *thwack* to my head. My eyes flew open, then I quickly squinted against the harsh light.

Derrick stood above me, the pillow he'd just beaned me with in his hand. "Dude, wake up. Time to carve some mountain!"

I turned my head against the light rays streaming in from the open window. The brilliant white snow outside only seemed to intensify the beams. "What the fuck is that?" I grumbled.

"Uh, the Sun."

"Well turn it off. It's bugging the hell out of me."

"No can do, bro."

Sigh. My head hurt. Whether from Derrick's errant pillow or last night's booze, I couldn't tell. Not that it mattered. Either way my head was throbbing. As if that wasn't enough, the train wreck of last night slammed into my brain. The flirty game of Spin-the-Bottle, ideally just a way to loosen up and have some fun on our vacation. Taryn's fabulous body. The penetration. The orgasm.

Whenever you have a friendship between a guy and girl there's always some line you don't ever cross. It differs depending on the people, for some the line is very chaste; for others, a little more flexible. I wasn't exactly sure where my line with Taryn was, but I knew I'd blasted through it.

After dragging myself out of bed and getting dressed, I met up with the others in the kitchen getting breakfast. Everyone seemed mostly relaxed, the usual small talk to start the day. But as soon as I came down the stairs, all conversation stopped dead in its tracks. Four pairs of eyes were looking back and forth between myself and Taryn. I looked to her, and saw the same confusion from my head in her eyes. That really awkward silence hung in the air for awhile, but then Derrick announced, "C'mon, guys! The mountain awaits! Let's get going! You're all so slow!"

Reiko headed for the bathroom, no doubt to check her makeup.

Derrick continued, "How typical. Girls always taking eons to get ready in the morning."

The rest of the day didn't go much better. Upon arriving at Snow Summit, we dutifully collected lift tickets and free equipment rental, paid for by the radio station. But after that, we pretty much split up. Derrick and I went off to challenge our manhood on the advanced black diamond runs. Ben stuck with Stephanie and the girls.

To be sure, the snowboarding was a blast. I managed not too kill myself despite moving at unsafe velocities. And whenever we saw a cute girl we had to show-off our latest snowboard stunt, which only resulted in crashing about half the time. But Taryn was ever in the back of my mind.

After the day on the slopes, we got dinner and did some sightseeing and shopping. But the whole day I never spoke a word to Taryn, who had always been my best girl friend. Our itinerary called for us to go the KSX Party at a lodge downtown tonight. Our initial plan had been to just hang out together and flirt around with the people we met. But every time we got into a group that included both Taryn and I, you could cut the awkward tension in the air with a spoon.

Derrick had an idea for me. "C'mon, bro. When we get to the party, I'll find you some fine women. We'll get you plastered. We'll get you laughing and having a good time. And tomorrow, everyone can go back to being friends."

It sounded like a plan.

***

Reiko pulled me aside in our bedroom as we were getting ready for the KSX Party. "Sweetie, when we get to the party, just forget about Chris for awhile, okay? I'll find you some muscle-bound hunk. You can dance to some great music. Have a little to drink..." Reiko stopped and giggled at this. I knew I was in trouble tonight as soon as she mentioned alcohol. "You can have a great time, flirt with other guys, nobody gets hurt, and tomorrow everyone can go back to being friends."

It sounded like a plan. I wasn't sure how dancing with other guys was going to solve my awkwardness with Chris. But it was a plan. It was something to focus on other than this jumble of thought and emotions in my head.

After we arrived, I found that it was a decent plan. I knew I looked hot in this mini-dress. I was having a good hair day. The music was pumping. If only Reiko didn't pick these stupid ogres to dance with. And it kinda pissed me off to see Chris dancing with some slut with too much makeup. I wanted him dancing with me.

***

It was a decent plan. The Korean babe was very pretty. I was getting thoroughly wasted. The music was pumping. It just kind of pissed me off to see Taryn dancing with some muscle-bound hunk. I wanted her dancing with me.

Towards the end of the night, I was just polishing off a Jagerbomb and talking to Reiko and her muscle-bound hunk when I saw Taryn and her date walking towards us. My head locked up for a moment, then I made some pitiful excuse to Reiko and then moved back out to the floor with my date, looking to join Derrick. The girl I was with was very cute. But I couldn't get Taryn out of my head.