Snowboards & Hot Tubs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really cared about that girl. And I was going to have to drum up the courage to tell her. The more I debated with myself, the more I convinced myself it could happen. Dancing to the music, my head filled with all the hope and optimism of a promising future between us filled with happiness and love.

Then we walked outside into the cold of night and I saw that gorilla slap Taryn. Ain't fucking nobody going to do that to my girl. So I charged.

***

My head was ringing, little stars dancing before my face. My cheek stung where that ogre had slapped me. I heard a roar of anguish from back by the lodge, and turning my head I saw Chris charging at my attacker, Derrick right behind him. I knew that he was coming to defend me, bless his heart. No matter how this... thing between us... changed our relationship, I knew he would always be there for me. Just don't get hurt, Chris.

***

TOMORROW

Ugh, my head hurt. I was in bed, just wearing my boxer shorts. A lamp was on somewhere behind me, but other than that the windows were still dark. My vision swam erratically, I couldn't focus on anything specific. Squinting a bit I managed to read the digital clock on the nightstand next to me, indicating it was still only 4 AM. I let out a low moan, and turned over. Sleep was rapidly catching up with me again, and I knew I would be fast asleep in a few moments.

Spinning around in bed, I came face to face with her. Taryn was asleep next to me, shivering a little on top of the bedspread, clad only in long pajama pants and matching button down top. I had just enough energy to pull the blankets over her, tucking her in tightly, before once again passing out.

***

The sun streaking in through the balcony-doors was shining in my face. I blinked open my eyes, trying to shield myself against the penetrating rays. It was kind of unfair, the guys had gotten the room with a balcony. I looked to my side, and Chris hadn't moved much. He slept peacefully.

Checking the clock, I saw that it was already ten o'clock. I guess we weren't going skiing this morning. I slid out from under the covers, then grabbed an extra blanket from the closet and opened one of the balcony doors, tiptoeing outside. There were two lounge chairs outside, so I settled into one of them, wrapping the blanket around me for extra warmth and leaning back to stretch out.

It seemed so peaceful out here. The air was clean and crisp, and I could see the snow-capped mountains with crystal clarity in every direction, a far cry from the smog of LA. Small waves from the big blue lake created a soothing rhythm of sounds, mingling with the light wind rustling through the trees.

I heard the door open behind me, and then there was Chris settling himself into the chair next to me, bare-chested against the cold air. For the first time since Friday I didn't tense up upon sight of him. We both just stared out at the view, relaxing as we should be on a vacation.

The silence was never awkward for me. I never felt any pressure to say anything. We were back to the old friends just enjoying each other's presence and witnessing the world together.

But Chris obviously had something to say. He kept looking over to me, as if to speak before retreating back into himself. He did this three times before I got slightly annoyed, "Chris. Spit it out."

He looked abashed, then sat up and turned in the chair to me before saying, "Taryn, Friday night was fantastic."

I grinned, still looking out towards the lake, remembering the heavenly feelings coursing through my body. "Yeah..." When he didn't continue, I turned to look at him. "I sense a 'but' coming in here..."

"No, no 'buts.' It was more than fantastic. You were... you were hot!" he blurted. Then he looked down and mumbled, "Oh, real smooth, dumbass."

I just chuckled, secretly pleased that he thought so.

"I just wanted to say how sorry I was for taking advantage of you." Now he looked really abashed. His head hung low. "It's been eating at me every second since then."

"Chris, you didn't take advantage of me. I wanted it as much as you did. I'm just as responsible for what happened as you are. I just felt weird afterwards, but that's not your fault."

I sighed and looked back out across the lake, hoping some of its tranquility would find its way into me. "We just crossed the line, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I didn't know how to act around you after it."

"That's what I mean. I didn't know how to act around you, either, so I just ended up avoiding you as much as I could. But I was thinking about that. The line is crossed. We can either go back to being friends and just try to pretend that Friday night hasn't changed our friendship... or..." he drifted off, once again trying to gather up his nerve.

"Or what?"

"Taryn, you know I care about you. But last night I realized that I care FOR you. I missed you yesterday. And it made me realize how much I'd hate my life if you weren't around. That's why I got so pissed when that gorilla slapped you."

I laughed, "So you decided to charge on in and attack a football player who gave you a concussion."

"Well, yeah."

"Thanks. For coming to my rescue."

"Anytime. And that's what I mean. I want to always be there to rescue you. And I want to be with you even when you don't need rescuing. Taryn, I want to be with you."

***

I sat there expectantly, watching the wheels turning inside of Taryn's head. Her gaze returned outwards, to the lake and the trees and the mountains, even as her thoughts turned inwards. I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to further intrude, waiting for her response.

Then we heard the revving noise of the water heater below us starting up. This balcony was built directly over the patio with the hot tub, and someone was apparently starting to heat it up.

Voice trickled upwards, and I recognized the chatter from Reiko and Derrick.

Derrick: "Oh this is going to feel good on my aching muscles."

Reiko: "Aww, poor baby. Come on, I'll give you a great massage. It's the least I can do to say thank you for rescuing me."

Derrick: "Well then, you can always give me a thank you blowjob."

Reiko just giggled.

Taryn looked at me, nodding her head back towards the balcony door. I followed her inside. Once I'd closed the door, I hoped she would give me an answer, one way or the other. Dammit, don't girls realize how torturous it is when they don't say anything. I'd rather she just shoot me down than put me through this silent treatment.

At last she spoke, "Let's go downstairs and get some breakfast."

I followed her out my door, heading for the stairs. We were just passing Ben and Stephanie's room when I heard a loud, passionate, "Yes!" float through the door, followed by the unmistakable sound of a headboard banging against a wall.

I looked at Taryn, who had stopped as well. We just grinned and continued down the stairs.

"Looks like Stephanie is giving Ben more than a thank you blowjob," I said once we got safely away from their room. I was trying to stay upbeat, waiting for Taryn to say something, anything.

Instead she simply started toasting a bagel. I gathered up one of my own, lathering some cream cheese on it. We moved over to the couch, and I sat down to stare at the inactive TV. Taryn came and sat right next to me, closely to me, which I took as a good sign. We both stared straight ahead for awhile, lost in our own thoughts.

I was getting frustrated, about to burst and say something when I heard another low groan waft in from somewhere behind us. For a moment I thought it was Ben's voice but the groan had come from the patio area. I craned my head around to look and what I saw sent shock through me.

***

My hands made my breakfast on autopilot. I watched Chris reach over and start making himself a bagel, his brow furrowed in frustrated thought.

What did he mean to me? We had been friends for years. I'd counseled him through the most miserable relationships with girls who weren't right for him. He'd held my hair for me while I puked into toilets. I'd always felt attracted to him, and I knew he thought I was pretty. And our personalities blended so well together. But the timing was never right. At least one of us was always involved with someone else, or in that mourning period after a relationship where it's just not right to move in and be a rebound.

In the back of my head, I believed we would still be friends when we were old farts. Happily retired and reminiscing about the good old days. Did I want to risk losing a lifelong friendship? If we didn't work out, I don't think our friendship could survive.

Chris was as like an expensive but fragile thing, a perfect work of art that wasn't insured. If something went wrong, I would lose it forever. Perhaps it was best not to invest in the damn thing in the first place. We were happy the way our friendship was now. Maybe that if we worked at it, I could turn him down, and our friendship would survive.

But what if I was missing out on the greatest thing that ever happened to me?

I reached my hand out to put it on Chris's leg next to me. We had to talk about this and how it would change our lives. It was then that I heard a low groan waft in from somewhere behind us. Chris turned around to look and my gaze followed his towards the patio, and I nearly dropped my plate to the floor in surprise.

Derrick was lying flat on his back across the patio's wood flooring, his hips at the edge of the hot tub with his legs dangling into the water. Reiko had tugged the waistband of his trunks down, and was licking at his upright dick like a lollipop.

Both Chris and I were deathly quiet, entranced watching Reiko's head bobbing up and down the meat pole. Derrick's hands were in Reiko's hair, his deep groans coming out with every pumping motion of Reiko's lips.

Chris's back was to me as we were both turned the same direction to watch the scene before us. He stirred a little in his seat, no doubt attempting to readjust his shorts and untrap his own cock. And without really thinking about it, I reached around and down to do it for him. Grasping Chris's rapidly- hardening tool from outside the material of his shorts, I gently tugged it until it was pointing straight upwards against his belly. His whole body froze when he felt my touch, but made no move to stop me.

We were headed down that same path we'd started in the hot tub last night. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I trusted Chris. We had a solidly-built friendship. We had a strong emotional foundation that gave us the freedom to take risks like this and have hope for understanding later.

My eyes still glued to Reiko's bobbing head, I took things a step further and slipped my hand underneath his waistband, my cool hand circling his hot flesh and setting into a gentle pumping motion. As if mirroring my actions, Reiko took to just lavishing her mouth's attention on the head of Derrick's dick, her fist wrapping around the shaft as if to pump his sperm out of him.

I felt Chris's hand reaching back and slipping down into my own pajama pants, ducking beneath my panties and then his fingers were slipping into me. I hadn't realized it but I was so wet already from what was going on. I gasped out at his finger penetration, my hot breath blowing onto his ear which only seemed to get him even more turned on.

Presently, Derrick pulled Reiko out of the water, the steam from the heat on her body rising up into the cool air. He spun her about until her hips were just over his head, and then whipped her bikini bottom down to her ankles. She then lowered her bare pussy down to his awaiting mouth, his tongue extending upwards and into her.

I knew that the couple outside couldn't see us. The sun was shining in from the patio and had to be turning the sliding door into a reflective mirror on their side. Besides, the back of the couch blocked the view of what Chris and I were doing to each other. This little voyeuristic thrill got me even more aroused than before, and I could feel my body's tension peaking towards a climax.

Derrick must have been pretty good (and very experienced) because Reiko was having a hard time keeping her hips still over his face. And Chris had managed to turn his hand so that his thumb was strumming my clit even as his fingers kept thrusting in and out of my juicing slit.

And then the telltale signs of Reiko's orgasm rolled off of her, her legs tensing up and clamping down around Derrick's head, her eyes tightening up and her lips forming a powerful suction around Derrick's rod. Then I watched her throat contracting; she was swallowing quickly as he evidently began to pump his seed down her pipe.

The rush of climax hit me and I joined them, dumping a healthy load of extra juices onto Chris's hand as I rode the ecstasy in my brain. In an attempt to stifle my own scream I bit down on Chris's neck before me, not letting go until the waves of pleasure had passed through me.

And then he was pulling his hand out, tasting his fingers experimentally even as I removed my own hand from his still rock-hard dick to smoothen my pajamas and make sure my hair hadn't come loose from its clasp.

"That's not very nice." Stephanie's voice rang out behind me, seeming as loud as a gunshot in the silence hanging in the air. "You could've at least let him cum."

I turned around to see her and Ben descending the stairs, fully dressed to go skiing. Chris turned around as well, rubbing his neck at the point where I left a deep purple hickey on him. Stephanie stopped next to him by the couch, looking at me. "So I guess this means he's yours now, right?"

Words failed me, but looking at Chris, his eyes were asking me the same question. I was saved when Reiko and Derrick came strolling in, Derrick with a shit-eating grin on his face. "So, time to get ready and get some afternoon boarding in, right?"

***

I retreated with Derrick to our room to get dressed into my snow gear. Like everyone else, he noticed the purple bruise on my neck immediately.

"So, how was she?"

"What?"

"Well, didn't you guys do it?"

I looked in disgust at him. "No. We just talked, that's all."

"Ah, yes. I remember how dangerous talking can be. It often results in hickeys, purely through the power of words." He continued slipping into his snowboard pants. "Come on. Last night you run out like a knight in shining armor to rescue her..."

"...and get knocked flat on my ass and rendered unconscious. Really heroic."

"Well, ignoring that for a minute. The medics declare you suffered a mild concussion. Just a badge of honor to symbolize your heroism. Wounded in the line of duty and all that. So Taryn decides to nurse her hero back to health. When we put you in the bed, you were so groggy and zoned out you just went right to sleep. And then she wouldn't leave your side, just watching over you. She even refused to let us make sure she didn't have any bruise-marks left from that slap. Reiko and I both had to promise to watch you before she would even shower and change. And eventually she just fell asleep on the bed, still watching over you."

I researched back through my memory, remembering waking up next to her shivering body. I kind of liked that idea, waking up next to her. Another thought occurred to me, one that would hopefully explain what just happened in the hot tub. "So with Taryn in the bed, where did you sleep last night?"

***

"Well, I didn't want him to have to sleep outside on the couch!"

Reiko was just pulling her thermal underwear directly over her prodigious breasts, skipping any form of bra. I guess when they're artificial they don't need that much support. Although from the way her nipples were poking through she could have at least used some padding to hide them a bit.

"And we're all friends here, he's already seen me naked, so I figured he might as well share the bed. I was fully clothed."

I slipped into my own snow clothes, checking my appearance in the mirror the whole while. "Okay, so he slept here. And it was all innocent. Nothing happened, right?"

This brought her up short. "Well..."

"Oh my god. Did you fuck him in our bed?"

"Well... it was the middle of the night, and you know how guys get hard whenever they're sleeping." Reiko actually blushed a little. "Well we rolled around a bit in our sleep, you know how I can never stay still at night."

"I know, you nearly pushed me off the bed Friday night."

"So I woke up in the middle of the night spooned against him. His arm was around me and his dick was pressing into my ass. I don't think he was doing it on purpose, he was out-cold and snoring."

"Hmm, I wonder if Chris ever woke up with Derrick wrapped around him?" We both giggled at the thought. "So this big, strong, handsome man is cuddling with you..."

"... and I was kind of horny from last night..."

"So..."

"So I just kind of stripped his shorts down, straddled him, and stuck it in me before he even woke up."

"What?!?"

"Oh but he woke up and fast. And he's so good with his hands..." Reiko kind of spaced out for a minute, as if replaying the night's festivities in her mind. "So yeah, we kind of just fucked last night."

"Eww. Okay, I'm not sleeping in this bed tonight."

Reiko grinned at me. "I was hoping you'd say that. That way I can fuck him again tonight!"

"Hey, but where am I going to sleep?"

"I figured you would be with Chris tonight. Aren't you guys together now?"

"No!" I blurted out before thinking about it. "I mean... I don't know..."

"Then why does he have that thing on his neck. I figured you two did it last night."

"No!"

"Oh, I see. He just fell against the doorjamb and bruised himself."

"Well..."

Reiko was right. As far as anybody outside of Chris and I were concerned, we were a couple now. Or at least getting there or something. I finished dressing, and we all headed back to Snow Summit to get in a couple hours of carving in.

***

Today's session on the mountain was much better. Taryn wasn't avoiding me. In fact, she was glued to my side the whole afternoon. In a way it felt like old times. We were friendly, talking and chatting amicably. We were even flirting a little, like we did when we were just friends. Or were we still just friends? In every conversation, the questions were still behind her eyes. I felt like we were at a fork in the road, unsure of which way to go just yet. If we went one way, our friendship could return to normal. If we went the other, we could find out if it could be something more. Either way, it seemed a win-win situation for me. I resolved to let her make the decision in her own time. I wanted the chance to be with her, but if it wasn't meant to be, I could live with it easily. Anything to preserve a solid relationship with the most beautiful person I'd ever met.

Of course, not making things any easier was this aura of sexual tension surrounding all of us. While Reiko and Derrick certainly didn't act like a romantic couple, their friendship had apparently evolved into something like fuck-buddies. Both of them very obviously flirted with whatever cute people we ran into, without a trace of jealousy on either of their parts. Derrick even got the number of a cute ski instructor, whom he promised he would meet up with at the KSX party tonight.

And then Ben and Stephanie were still lost in their newlywed-kind of status. Ben had lost control of his board and they went off the trail and into a thicket of trees where we couldn't see. Stephanie stepped out of her board and went in after him. Derrick was off ostensibly getting "ski lessons" from his new instructor friend, so I waited on the slope with Reiko and Taryn. But a minute turned into five minutes, so the three of us unbuckled and went in after them.

Ben was flat on his back, his snowboard a few feet off to the side. Stephanie was on top of him, facing backwards with her pants around her ankles, and her arms behind her to use as leverage to lift her slender body up and down as she fucked him. It was surprising that we hadn't heard their moaning before.