Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," whimpered Jake, "Please Justin. Take your fat cock and fuck me!"

Justin rocked back, unprepared for this turn of events. In his wildest fantasy he'd never imagined that he would ever fuck Jake. He was just too masculine, too much the quintessential top. But his bubble-butted wet dream was lying beneath him, begging to be nailed. Justin was trying to formulate words as Jake looked back and regained a little composure.

"It's ok if you don't want to, but god you have me so horny, babe. That rim job was amazing and I'd really love to be your first fuck," explained Jake.

Justin grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I'm so horny. I want a piece of your ass. But . . ."

Jake chuckled, "I bought supplies . . . in case something happened. And I'll tell you what to do. It's been a long time so you'll need to get me ready for your fat dick. Go look in the backpack, there are some condoms and lube."

Justin leaped up, grabbed the bag and quickly rifled through it and found what they needed. As he stepped back, Jake turned and took the condom box from him and removed one. Ripping it open, he unrolled it down the length of Justin's raging hard cock. Noticing Justin's flushed skin and heavy breathing, he knew that neither of them was going to last long, but it was going to be wonderful.

"Take the lube and coat my hole really well, then slowly push one finger inside me. Once that feels like it's loosening, add a second one. Eventually you'll get a third finger in and then I'll be loose enough. It might take a little while, like I said it's been years since I've had sex with anyone. Just take your time, and it'll be amazing for both of us," explained Jake.

Jake moved to his knees, presenting his ass for Justin to explore. His breath sucked in as Justin's finger slid over his hole, coating it with the slick gel. After a few passes, Justin slowly slid his finger into Jake, pushing with a steady pressure until it was completely buried inside. Jake was overwhelmed by the sensations, pressing his face into the bed as his ass was loosened for a fucking that he needed more and more with each passing second.

Justin carefully added a second finger, feeling the tightness of Jake's inner portal as he worked to stretch it. The heat and scents coming from Jake's ass were almost overpowering as Justin got him ready. As Jake relaxed, Justin slipped in a third finger and then slowly pushed them home.

"Oh god, Justin. That feels fucking wonderful. Fuck me, babe. I need your cock so bad, fuck me hard!"

Justin let his fingers slide out and stood mesmerized by Jake's dilating hole for several moments. Then he coated his latex encased cock with a thick layer of lube. Standing behind Jake, he ran the head up and down the trough of his ass, then pressed his swollen cockhead against Jake's hole. Leaning against it, Jake's gut slowly relaxed until Justin slipped inside. Feeling the constraint of the second portal, Justin repeated his performance and was soon pressing deep inside of Jake. As his dark pubes ground against Jake's butt, a huge groan erupted from Jake.

"Oh, god yes. Fuck me fuck me fuck me. Oh holy hell!" moaned Jake.

Justin pulled almost out, then slowly pushed back inside. The condom was helping him last, but Jake's hot, tight ass was proving too much. Knowing he wouldn't hold out much longer, he left any pretext of being an experienced lover and grabbed Jake's hips and started pounding him. Soon their grunts and moans were filling the room. So loud in fact that Kody groaned and covered his face with his tail.

Justin fucked Jake with all the force his slender body could muster, and Jake enjoyed it. But with a final slam, the crescendo hit Justin and his body started pumping the condom full of cream. He thrashed and tried to push back into Jake, but succeeded only in sending his body into convulsions from the sensations of lust. Soon Justin was spent, his third ejaculation of the day actually exhausting his reserves. With a final shudder, he collapsed across Jake's back.

Jake moved slowly, feeling Justin's cock gradually slipping from inside him. Turning under Justin, he soon had the youngster in his arms, kissing him tenderly.

"That was amazing, you were amazing. I almost came from you fucking me. Damn, it was so good, babe," whispered Jake.

Justin looked up with a single tear rolling down his face. "Fuck me. Please."

Jake reached up and wiped the tear from his face. "Why the tears? What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. It's just that I've never felt this cared about. I really want you to have my virginity."

"Have you ever . . . put anything up there?" said Jake.

Justin blushed a charming crimson. "Yeah, my fingers, a lot. And I ordered a couple of toys online too. I like it, but I want the real thing."

"I'd love that, Justin. We'll go at your speed, and we can stop anytime if you want to quit," said Jake as he caressed Justin's face.

With a smile Justin handed Jake a condom, the lube and crouched on the bed with his ass in the air.

Jake moved behind Justin on the bed, leaned forward and opened Justin's ass cheeks. Leaning in, he inhaled the odor of man sex and youth. He ran his hot tongue over Justin's exposed hole, eliciting a rumbling groan from Justin. Smiling to himself, he licked and tasted Justin's ass, driving the young man under him wild with desire. They progressed rapidly as Jake hardened his tongue and drove it into Jake's puckered ass.

"Oh shit! Motherfucker! Oh god damn, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my hot asshole," screamed Justin through a loud moan.

Smiling at Justin's sudden lapse into dirty sex talk, Jake dove in with an insatiable sexual appetite. He was soon tongue-fucking Justin with an intense passion, as the boy was lost in the heat of the moment. Deciding Justin was ready for the next step, Jake quickly put on the condom and coated it with lube. Reaching up, he spread Justin's ass cheeks, watched for a moment as saliva dripped down the hairs surrounding his ass, then squirted a healthy amount of slick gel over his puckered ass.

Jake followed it quickly with his thick finger that he buried deeply inside of Justin. When Justin's only response was an increase in volume and intensity of moans, Jake began a careful preparation for what was to come. His finger slid in and out of Justin, his butt slowly loosening until Jake was able to slide a second finger beside it. After several long delicious moments of fingering the hot boy ass in front of him, he applied more lube and slid in three fingers.

"Please, please Jake, Fuck me. God I need your hard fuck'n cock in me," begged Justin.

Jake kissed Justin's ass cheek as he let his fingers slip out of his cavity. Flipping on his back, he pulled Justin toward him and gave him a soft kiss. "You take it from here, babe. Get on top, that way you can control the speed."

Justin nodded comprehension, his body shaking from the stimulation Jake had already sent through his body. Crawling across the bed he was soon positioned over Jake's latex coated cock, with his own rigid cock jutting into the air between them. Justin reached back and found Jake's hot, throbbing cock and rubbed it over his hole. Unable to control the gasp that shot from his mouth, Justin started pressing down. His ass seemed to stretch forever, the pain mounted until the head slipped through his outer sphincter. The pain spiked as Jake's thick hard cock popped through, but it quickly receded and after a short period of time it became pleasurable. Willing himself to relax, Justin pushed down again, this time forcing the thick man cock through his inner gateway.

This time the searing pain took away Justin's breath. He fell forward, catching himself on Jake's broad chest. His breath was coming in ragged gasps as he tried to cope. Then he felt Jake's gentle touch over his body.

"It's ok, babe. Breathe and try to relax, the pain will get better in a few minutes," whispered Jake.

Justin focused on Jake's touch, his body relaxing as the pain slowly disappeared, to be slowly replaced with electric jolts that felt like mini-orgasms filling Justin's body. Time stopped as the two joined in their shared sexual pleasure. Eventually Justin pushed down again, this time it was pure pleasure. He'd never felt so full, and the sensations coursing through his body were like nothing he had ever experienced. Before he realized what he had done, Justin felt the curly hair surrounding Jake's cock rubbing against his ass. With a sigh, Justin leaned in and kissed Jake hard across the lips. Bracing himself against Jake's chest, he started grinding himself in small circles, relishing the electric sensations arising from his body.

"That's it, babe. Enjoy yourself. Just do whatever feels good. Damn, you have a tight ass. You feel amazing around my cock," said Jake softly.

Justin smiled down at his man, spreading his hands over Jake's chest, Justin lifted himself higher and then drove the thick cock deep into his gut. Quickly he lost himself in the pure sexual pleasure, riding Jake's cock like a wild thing. Jake tried to make it last, wanting Justin to find the pleasure he was seeking, but soon he was racing toward an orgasm. His muscular hips thrust up as he drove himself into Justin, meeting each of his bucks by driving his thick cock deeper inside.

Justin grabbed Jake's nipples and tugged on them as he ground his ass against Jake's crotch. The combination proved too much for Jake. Gripping Justin's hips, he flipped them over and started power fucking the young man. Justin let out a guttural scream of pleasure as Jake's cock rammed over his sweet spot again and again. With now both men racing to a climax, their bodies were responding in ways that Justin had never felt before. Just as he felt the first jet of cum squirt from his well-used cock, Justin felt Jake tense, filling the condom. The pleasure washed over them both, their bodies writhing on each other as their climaxes crested simultaneously.

Slowly they came down from their sexual highs, burying themselves in the blankets for warmth as they gently and lovingly kissed and touched each other.

"That was amazing," murmured Justin, "It was better than I ever imagined."

Jake kissed him softly and nodded, "It was amazing. I loved every second."

Without another word, the pair snuggled against each other, letting the room dim as the sun slowly slid out of sight.

<><><><>

Justin looked around the tiny room that had been his world for the past week. He and Jake had enjoyed each other's bodies in every way either of them could imagine, and it had all been amazing. Justin was saddened that it was coming to an end and they would be going their separate ways. But it had been an amazing time, and he wouldn't have changed a thing.

Grabbing the bag full of clothes that was serving as his suitcase, he stopped at the door and started putting on his snowshoes. Hearing nails on the wooden floor, he looked up in time for Kody to lick him from chin to eyebrow. Laughing he wiped his face dry then turned to Jake.

"I'm ready whenever you are, handsome," said Justin.

Jake looked over at the youngster and smiled. The time they had spent together the last week had been amazing. Feelings had been awakened in Jake that he thought had died with Scott. As he did his last round to close up the cabin for the season, he had one regret. He knew he would never know for sure, but Jake wished he knew that Scott approved. Scoffing at his silliness, he headed over to Justin, who was watching him from the open doorway.

With a slightly sad look on his face, Justin gave Jake a brave smile. "If you could help me get the car out that would be great. I know you have to get back, and I'll need to call a few friends and see if I can crash at their house until I find something."

Jake gave Justin a confused look, "Why?"

"Why what?" said Justin.

"Why do you need to find a place? I thought were you coming to live with me," said Jake.

A smile broke out on Justin's face, covering it from ear to ear. "Really! You want me to live with you! In your house!"

"Yes in my house, our house. I'm sure we'll have to work out a few things. But Justin, I've fallen in love with you."

Justin threw his arms around the handsome muscular man in front of him. "I love you too! I thought it was just me being a silly kid."

Jake held him tight and kissed him again. "If it is, we're both silly kids. Come on, let's get your car out and head home."

Justin raced out the door with Kody, joy settling into his system with an intensity he could never remember before. His emotions seemed contagious as Kody raced through the thigh deep snow in huge bounds. Looking back at the cabin, he watched Jake carefully lock up.

Staring at the tiny cabin, he realized for the first time that there was no window on this side. As Jake walked past him, he tried to work out the riddle of where the point of light came from that guided him the night he almost died. Jake paused to look at Justin.

"Everything ok?" asked Jake.

Justin turned to Jake with a smile, "Everything's perfect. I was just thinking too hard. I could have sworn the light from the lantern is what I followed to find the cabin that night in the storm."

Jake paused and let the handsome young man walk past him. Tilting his face to the sky, Jake mouthed a silent thanks, and quickly caught up with Justin.

With that the pair moved across the glistening snow and into their new life together.