Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,438 Followers

I let her pull the covers back and lead me to the other small room, this one with a small toilet with an unusual looking hand pump sticking out the top, and a large clawfoot tub full of steaming water. She led me to the tub and stepped in, holding her hands out for me to join her. I held both her hands while I stepped into the hot water. She released my hands and reached down for a large sponge that was floating in the knee deep water. Gently she squeezed water over my body, letting it cascade down my chest and back. With her other hand she began rubbing a small bar of soap around my body, gently and slowly lathering me while keeping me wet with the sponge. She was both gentle and through, making sure to clean every part of me, including stroking my soapy dick until she had it rock hard.

"Your turn." She said simply after she had rinsed me. She handed me the sponge and soap and I began washing her as she had done me, being gentle and through, especially around her hard nipples and soft pussy lips. I finished rinsing her and placed the soap in the small holder by the tub and then gently pressed her back until she sat on the back edge of the tub. Kneeling down in the tub I brought my mouth to the inside of her left knee and gently kissed it. I moved to her right knee and repeated the kiss, followed by one slightly higher on her thigh.

I worked my way up her legs, kissing a few inches closer to her pussy each time.

"You are a tease." She hissed quietly as I inched ever closer to her wet lips, blowing my hot breath on them as I crossed from one leg to the other. I paused long enough to smile at her and then gently licked the tip of my tongue along her soft lips, spreading them ever so slightly as I moved up. I went back and licked again, this time slightly deeper, and again, each time working deeper until my tongue was dipping into her tunnel before sliding up and across her hard clit.

Each time I flicked my tongue across her hard clit she would shudder ever so slightly, a gentle moan escaping her lips. I continued my attention to her tasty pussy while I reached one hand up to her chest, gently squeezing and rolling one of her hard nipples.

"YES!" she whispered as I placed my free hand between her legs and pressed my finger into her hot tunnel. I licked and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue while I hooked my finger up inside of her and rubbed across the bundle of nerves along the top of her velvety tunnel. "OH GOD!" she cried as her legs trembled, her pussy gushing juices around my finger and chin as her orgasm shook her body. I continued to assault her clit and work my finger inside her tunnel until she finally pushed my head away from her pussy, a huge, satisfied smile on her face. "I need you to fuck me now!" she said, pushing me back so she could climb off the edge of the tub. She turned around and bent over, holding onto the end of the tub while sticking her cute ass out at me.

I wasted no time in pushing my dick into her wet pussy, easily sliding into her. My strokes started slowly, but quickly picked up speed until my thighs were slapping against her firm ass with each stroke. I reached down and felt her big tits wiggling and swinging as I pounded into her.

"That's it! Fuck me! Make me cum around your hard dick! Oh god you feel so good! That's it... almost there! FUCK MEEEEEE!! She cried as my plunging dick triggered another massive orgasm in her. Her pussy clamped and spasmed around my dick, pushing me over the top. My body jerked and spasmed as I pumped shot after shot of hot cum into her pussy, out juices combining and pushing out of her around my pulsing dick.

"Oh god yes!" she moaned as she stood more upright and pulled my body against her back, keeping her back arched to keep my hard dick inside her. She pulled my arms around her and moved my hands to her firm breasts while she turned her head and kissed my lips gently.

All too soon I softened and slipped from her, after which she turned to face me and pressed me down into the still warm water. She lowered herself until she was sitting half in my lap with her legs wrapped around me. I felt her fingers wash both of us as we sat with my dick only inches from her pussy. She worked at my dick for long minutes while her mouth worked at mine, coaxing me to grow yet again. I felt her hands work my dick to the opening of her tunnel while she scooted herself closer. She continued to kiss me as she forced my half hard dick into her and then ground her pussy against me, driving me into her as far as I could go. She kissed me sensuously, and teased my nipples with her fingers, coaxing my dick to continue to grow, all the time buried inside her.

"So good." She cooed as she finally broke the long kiss. "I could do this all day!" She began to rock her hips, working my dick in and out of her pussy only an inch or so, but enough to cause me to grow harder until my dick was every bit as hard as it had been when we started. "Please, play with my tits." She begged as she leaned back and rode my dick harder, forcing more and more of me in and out under the bathwater.

"OH FUCK YES!" she cried as her body trembled in another orgasm. I watched her face as pure pleasure spread across it for several long seconds, replaced by satisfaction. "God it has been soooo long." She moaned as she lay back in the tub, almost disappearing under the water.

I lay back against the other end while she moved her legs enough to let me. We sat and soaked for some time just looking at each other, my still hard dick deep inside her. "I bet you're getting hungry. Would you like me to make some food for us?"

"If you'd like to."

"Oh it would be my pleasure. I haven't had the opportunity to cook for a many in a long long time." She said as she got up, pulling off my dick. She held her hands out to me and helped me stand before stepping out of the tub. She handed me a towel and then proceeded to use the one she held to dry my body, the look on her face inviting me to return the favor, which I gladly did. I dried her body in soft pats and strokes, gently lifting each breast to dry under them, and of course give each a gentle kiss before going on. In a few minutes we were dry and she led me out to the main room. "Please sit. I'll cook something. Do you like bacon and eggs?"

"Definitely." I said with a smile.

She smiled back and then turned to go to work. She transferred coals from the open fireplace to the wood burning stove and added several pieces of wood to both the stove and the fireplace. Each time she bent over I had a wonderful view of either her pussy poking out at me or her tits swinging slightly as they hung down. The constant show kept my dick hard the whole time she cooked. She brought over a plate mounded with scrambled eggs and slices of thick bacon. She smiled as she set the plate down in front of me, looking down at my lap. "You know, we might have to take care of that after you eat."

"Mmmmmm Good food and good sex. What more can a man ask for?" I said before loading my fork with a generous helping of the food. "aren't you going to eat?"

"Not just now." She said with a grin as she pulled the other chair next to mine and sat down, spreading her legs wide enough for me to see her whole pussy. "You know, before you came to the door I was quite busy, Would you like to see how?"

"Of course!" I replied to her smiling face. When she smiled not only did her mouth form a sexy smile, but her already oval eyes crinkled in the corners as they twinkled. I didn't know a lot about her, but I was quickly wishing I could learn a lot more. I tried to quiz her more as I ate, but found her answers really said very little, other than she lived alone and enjoyed the solitude.

I finished eating and watched her carry my empty plate off to a small sink by the stove. She turned to look at me and smile again as she pumped the old fashioned hand pump that looked like it was from the early pioneer days. With the dishes sitting in the water she came over and took my hand, drawing me from my chair to a rug on the floor by the fireplace.

"Is there anything else you would like to do with me before we go down the mountain?" she asked quietly as she pulled us down onto the large rug.

"Actually, there is." I whispered as she pulled me down on top of her, her mouth moving toward mine.

Her lips brushed mine gently, her tongue flicking out and brushing between my parted lips. "I'm yours. Do with me as you please." She whispered before she pressed her lips to mine in a gentle sensuous kiss.

I kissed her for long minutes, each of us sharing out tongues and our lips before we broke to catch our breaths. I began kissing my way down her jaw line to her neck and farter, slowly making my way to her firm yet soft breasts. I savored each nipple in turn, sucking and licking them to the gentle moans Song was making. I wanted more, and after who knows how long, continued my trip down her body. My kisses were soon landing near her soft pussy lips, her sensuous aroma filling my nostrils.

"Turn around." I heard her whisper. Heading her request, I swiveled around and allowed her to guide my legs over her until my hard dick was pointing at her face while my lips were gently kissing her pussy. I licked between them time and again, as her hot mouth enveloped my dick, the moans she made each time I found her hard clit vibrating me delightfully. I continued to lick and flick her clit as her body humped up toward, me, trying in vain to grind against me as I pushed her closer to her climax. With my hands wrapped around her thighs to hold her still, I began flicking her clit rapid fire, the tip of my tongue dancing back and forth across her excited clit as fast as I could.

The attention seemed to drive her wild. I could barely hold her still, even by pressing my body down against hers, as her orgasm crashed over her and she squirmed and shook under me. "OH god fuck me! Please!" she cried from under me.

I lifted myself off of her and turned around bringing my hard saliva coated dick to her pussy as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around me. She pulled with her legs, lifting her butt off the floor and driving herself onto my dick. I stayed there on all fours, allowing her to ride me from below, her legs pumping herself up onto me in long powerful thrusts. My own body was screaming for release, but I held back, wanting to make what I expected to be the last, go on longer.

"OH FUCK!" she cried as she lifted herself toward me, my body now stroking down to meet hers do they slapped together loudly. The impacts made her tits wiggle and move in ways that only drove me higher until I could hold back no longer.

With a grunt my body convulsed, shooing my cum deep into her pussy. She cried one final time as she pulled us together and then lay panting, her body jerking in time with mine as I emptied myself into her pulsating pussy.

"Damn!" I said softly as I held myself up on my elbows, my chest barely touching her heaving breasts and hard nipples.

"Yes. I agree." She panted.

We lay that way for some time, each looking deeply into each other's eyes. I felt like she were searching for something deep within me, but I never decided if she found it or not. "I think it's time to take you down the mountain before I keep you here forever." She whispered.

"I don't have to leave."

"By now you're friend is worried, and you don't seem the type to let someone worry without cause."

"No, I'm not." I admitted reluctantly.

"There is a small town at the bottom of the mountain. I'll take you down by snowmobile. You can contact the sheriff there about your car and your friend."

"I appreciate that." I answered just before she lifted herself up with her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. It seemed to last forever, and she seemed genuinely reluctant when she finally released me. I got up, my dick sliding from her, and held a hand out to help her up, which she accepted.

I watched as she dressed, disappointed as each bit of her body were slowly covered. "You better dress warm. It is quite cold out today."

"How cold?"

"Easily ten below." She said simply as she pulled out a pair of furry pants.

"It wasn't supposed to get that cold."

"The weather is funny on a mountain." She said as she pulled on an equally furry parka.

Finally dressed, she opened the door and crawled out on the three feet of snow that had piled up against the door. I followed her outside, my gloves pushing away the small crystals of cold snow. More had come down that I expected, and as she had said, the temperature was very cold, much more than was predicted.

She made her way around behind the cabin and I soon heard the sound of a small engine putting in the cold air. I tried to turn on my GPS, but found that it's batteries were dead. "Must have left it on last night." I said to myself as Song drove around the side of the cabin on a snowmobile that looked easily thirty or more years old. She stopped near me and held out a hand. I climbed aboard, pack and all, and squeezed her tightly as I sat behind her.

"No funny business!" she said with a laugh as she squeezed my hands against her chest.

I held her tightly as she raced off through the snow, the machine sending up showers of snow each time she carved a curve around a tree or rock outcropping. I was surprised at how fast the trip down was, compared to how long it took me to get up. I was only beginning to get chilled when she drew the machine to a stop near a small cluster of buildings.

"I better not go any farther. The sheriff's office is the third on down there." She said pointing with her furry mitten.

"You're not coming?"

"No, I'm afraid this is where we part."

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked, honestly wishing to.

"That depends. Maybe." She said with a sad face. "But not as soon as I would like Mike Michaels. I will miss you!"

"Me as well." I answered as she blew me a kiss and then raced off up the hill we had just come down.

I trudged down the street to the office marked sheriff, and walked in.

"Hey. Can you help me out?" I asked the graying old deputy sitting behind a desk.

"What can I do for you?" he asked, getting up and walking toward the counter I was in front of.

"I had a wreck in the storm last night. I need to get hold of my buddy and let him know I'm ok."

"There wasn't a storm last night." He said, looking at me like I was drinking.

"Yeah, it dumped all that snow out there. I got lost heading up to grizzly Ridge."

"Grizzly ridge? Just who are you?" he asked with a sideways look.

"Mike Michaels. Did my buddy call down and let you know I was lost?"

"Yes sir! Yes sir he did. But that was nearly a week ago." He said looking at me. "Yours a red Chevy four wheeler?"

"Yep. Went through a guardrail up one of these roads. Song said I wasn't on the right ridge or road anymore."

"SONG?" He asked, now looking at me like I was not only drinking but smoking pot. "Song who?"

"Song Cho. Nice woman, mid thirties, oriental? She put me up last night and then brought me down on her snowmobile."

"Buddy, I don't know what you're playin' at, but Song Cho's been dead for darn near twenty years. Her cabin burned to the ground back in eighty seven."

I stood and stared at him, not wanting to believe what he said. If she were dead, who was I with, and even more, if it's been a week, what happened to that week? All I could recall was one night and morning! And I can guarantee that the sex I had was NOT with a ghost! Was it?

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,438 Followers
12