Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her efforts were futile. She missed his legs with her kick, and he simply pulled her arm further up her back, forcing her to rise onto her toes to try to ease the pressure.

"That will be enough," Jack stated, breaking his silence.

"Please," pleaded Carole, "Don't do this!"

Ignoring her, Jack guided Carole down the steps, careful not to let her stumble and hurt herself. He had other plans for her. This time, as they reached the bottom door, Jack pushed Carole against it so that she had to turn her face to the side to avoid squashing her nose, thereby controlling her. As Jack turned the handle, Carole fell forward, only to be caught from behind and held upright by Jack. He led her to two of the chains hanging from the ceiling that Carole had seen this morning. Now however, there was a leather cuff attached to each chain, and Jack quickly fastened each of Carole's wrists.

Jack left Carole momentarily, and walked over to a rope on the side wall. Carole took this opportunity to try to undo one of her cuffs, but before she could, Jack pulled on the rope, and Carole's wrists were pulled apart, as the top of each chain started to travel outward toward the walls in opposite directions, drawing Carole's arms out at a forty five degree angle, forming a vee shape. Jack continued to pull, until he could see that Carole's arms were stretched to their full limit, and then he eased off just enough to take the strain out of her arms, but still having them completely extended. Jack then returned, selecting a leg spreader as he passed it, hanging on one of the walls, and he stood in front of Carole. He knelt and fastened the spreader to her ankles, forcing her legs wide apart. Thus she was standing there spread eagled.

"Time we dispensed with this, I think," he stated. And with that he grabbed Carole's shirt and ripped it open, revealing her breasts. Her nipples were already hard from fear, and now they hardened even further. "There, that's better. It's a start at least."

Carole was starting to panic! Suddenly, she was very frightened. She started to hyperventilate, twisting and turning as far as she could to either side. Jack stepped in toward her and grasped her jaw in his grip.

"Stop!" he shouted.

It was the first time Carole had heard Jack raise his voice. It frightened her further, but it stunned her into silence and she became still.

"I have no desire to hurt you, Carole." And with that, he released his grip on her face.

"I intend to use you, as I used you this afternoon. Yes, that's right. It was no dream. But let us be honest, you enjoyed it! A great deal."

Carole was too stunned to reply.

"You have a simple choice. You can either decide to relax and enjoy the experience, or you can hate every moment. Either way, you are going to be my sex slave. When the weather breaks, you may leave, if you so wish. It will do you no good to go to the authorities; there will be no evidence of what is in this room, by the time they return. But until such time, you are mine.

"I will give you some time to think things over. I am going to go upstairs to finish my wine, and then I will return."

Carole watched as Jack left the dungeon, leaving her securely chained and unable to escape. At first, she was still on the edge of panic, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks as they filled her eyes. Bravely, she held them back. Jack would probably like that, she thought.

She knew she was in trouble, and she could see no way out. Here she was, arms chained over her head, her legs held wide apart with a leg spreader. Her shirt had been ripped open, leaving her breasts bare, and to make matters worse, in her struggling, the skirt she wore, the one she knew was far shorter than she would normally wear, had ridden up her spread thighs. And she was sure her pussy, now without panties due to her own foolishness, her shaved pussy, was exposed as well, or very nearly. She felt very vulnerable, as indeed she was.

Jack did not return immediately, and Carole breathed a sigh of relief. Slowly, she managed to calm herself down. It appeared he was indeed going to give her time to contemplate her predicament. And contemplate it she did.

She knew he was right, in that she had very limited choices. Firstly, she could either fight him the whole way. This might take some or all of the pleasure out of it for him, but then again it might heighten his pleasure as well. If this was the case, Carole would rather not think about where this option would go, but she knew it would not bode too well for her!

The second option was to give in to him, let him use her as his play thing, and while she doubted that she would enjoy the experience, she might be able to tolerate it enough to survive. After all, he did tell her that he didn't want to hurt her, if he was to be believed. And Bondage was, actually, something Carole had fantasized about on several occasions, but that was where she drew the line. It had only been a fantasy. Time to face the facts. It was going to happen, by the looks of it, whether she wanted it to or not.

And that horrible dark little voice inside her piped up, "You may actually enjoy this!"

"Oh, piss off!" said the other voice.

There was a third option that it would seem Jack had not considered. She could play along with him until the chance to escape presented itself to her, or until, as he promised he would, he released her in two days time, and then put this bastard in to the Police.

What to do? Carole made up her mind. She would take options two and three. She would give in to Jack, in order to survive, and then she would go to the Police with the facts, and have him arrested on every charge they could throw at him. See how he likes having his freedom taken away! Carole could see no real advantage in fighting Jack, especially given that she was already at his mercy.

Jack seemed to be taking his time. Carole's arms were starting to get a little stiff, and her legs were starting to ache from being spread so wide for so long. And then, as time seemed to drag on, Carole started to wonder where Jack had got to. Surely he wasn't going to leave her like this all night, was he? More time passed. Carole began to become a little uncomfortable, so to distract herself, she started to examine to items hanging from the wall, and an unusual looking leather and chain contraption hanging from the ceiling. Near the middle of the room, not far from where Carole was currently 'standing', was what looked like a 'horse' used for gymnastics. Only this one had large eye bolts at top and bottom, at both ends. Along one wall were a couple of large cupboards with the doors closed. Hanging on the outside of the cupboards though, were more restraints of various descriptions

. She thought of calling out to Jack to get him to come and release her, but knew it would be futile. And now her mind started to imagine things, as minds do when they are left with little else to think about. What if Jack had taken a fall somehow, somewhere in the house, and he was incapacitated, unable to return to release her. What if she was trapped like this until someone else came to rescue her. What if nobody else came for a long time, and they found her like this.

The panic in Carole was just starting to rise again, this time because her mind was playing tricks on her. She was starting to fear the worst had happened to Jack, and the realisation that her complete dependency rested with Jack, while she was his prisoner, was pushing itself to the front of her mind.

Suddenly, Carole could hear Jack descending the stairs, and a flood of relief washed through her, only to be replaced by apprehension of what was to happen next. Jack entered the room with a glass of wine in his hand, as casually as if he were entering any other room of the house, not a dungeon, with all manner of devices hanging on the walls and from the ceiling, with a woman chained, more naked than she was dressed, standing in the middle of the room. He walked to within two paces of Carole and stopped. He then silently appraised her, as one would a fine piece of art. Carole looked back, but under the circumstances, she could not hold her gaze, and demurely lowered her head and fixed her eyes to a point on the floor.

"Well, what is it to be? Shall we do this the easy way or the hard way?"

"You win. I will do whatever it is you want me to do, but don't expect me to enjoy it."

"Oh, I'm quite confident you will enjoy yourself, at least in parts. Very confident," Jack stated, as he casually sauntered around Carole, continuing to appraise her.

"This is how it will work. You will address me as Sir when you speak to me. You will not raise your voice in my presence, at any time. You will raise your eyes only when speaking to me. You will not raise your eyes when I am speaking to you. At all other times you will keep your eyes to the floor. If you do not wish to spend the entire time tied as you are, you will not try to escape. I may impose additional rules at any time, as I see the need, but I will inform you of them and then I will expect them to be obeyed, therefore you will be punished should you disobey them. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Would you like a sip of wine?"

"Yes please."

Jack did not move, and Carole glanced up to see why. Suddenly she realised her mistake. She had not addressed him as Sir. It had just been natural to answer with a please.

"I'm sorry Sir," she quickly apologised, "I'm new at this. Please don't punish me, I'm still new!"

"Very well. I shall make an allowance. This once. Additionally, I will allow you one "get out of jail free". Like in the game of monopoly, you may use it at any time. In this game, you may use it to avoid a punishment.....or a pleasure. You may use it only once, and it may not be redeemed for any other purpose. If, however, you are especially pleasing to me, I may issue you with another one, at my discretion of course. So, it is in your best interests to try to please me, and to obey the rules. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Yes Sir. Can I use my "get out of jail free" to be released from this dungeon?" asked Carole with a smile on her face, and a twinkle in her eye.

Jack smiled back. For a moment, they looked at each other, and a silent contract was agreed upon. Carole knew with the same insight she had had in the kitchen, that Jack was not going to really hurt her. She knew that, while she was being held and used against her will, Jack had no intention of doing anything evil. And with this realisation, Carole felt a weight lift from her. And in spite of herself, she felt somewhat excited too.

For Jack's part, he knew that Carole would play the game the way he intended her to play it, that she would not attempt to escape, nor would she attempt to do him physical harm, when his back was turned. What Jack also knew, that Carole didn't, was that she would come to enjoy the game as well.

"Very well," he stated, "Let us begin."

With that, Jack walked to a cupboard against one wall, and returned with a blind fold, which he placed over Carole's eyes. That done, he produced a pair of scissors from his pocket, and cut the shirt from Carole, all the while not yet touching her skin. Her skirt he left for the time being. Again he admired his captive.

"You do have a wonderful body," he thought to himself. "I am going to enjoy you, my lady. The Gods were definitely smiling on me when they delivered you to my door."

Jack started as he had in the bedroom, by running his hands over her body. He avoided her more intimate parts for the time being, preferring to ease her into the idea of him using her. He stood behind her, and caressed her back, running his hands up the length of her arms, back down and across her shoulders, slowly sweeping down the sides of her breasts, bringing his hands across her stomach and abdomen. He knelt and ran a hand down the outside of one leg and up the inside, stopping just short of her pussy. He then repeated this on her other leg.

He stood and moved into her, and Carole felt his naked chest as he pressing against her back. She had not realised he had removed his shirt, and she wondered if he was completely naked. He brought his hands upward, and cupping both of her breasts, gently squeezing, increasing the pressure on them, and then he grasped her nipples and rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers.

Without meaning to, Carole leaned back against Jack, letting out a sigh. Jack increased the pressure on her nipples, and then suddenly he let go and moved away. Carole, inwardly, was disappointed. Jack moved in front of her and again grasped her nipples, surprising her. This time he firmly pinched them, and pulled upward, lifting Carole's breasts up and out. A moan escaped Carole's lips, and she threw her head back, thrusting her breasts forward, craving the sensation. She had not thought she was going to enjoy this, but already she was feeling sensations she would rather deny. Her pussy was also starting to demand some attention, wanting to feel a touch, any touch, just some sort of contact.

Jack continued for another couple of moments, causing Carole to squirm in her restraints. Slowly he released the pressure, and then released her nipples altogether. He continued to cup her breasts in each hand, almost as though weighing them, gently squeezing them.

Giving Carole time to catch her breath, he left her and walked over to a wall, and from the many items hanging there, he selected a flogger, a whip made of approximately thirty soft rubber strips. He returned to Carole, and he removed the leg spreader, allowing her to bring her legs together. This also eased the pressure on her arms, as she was now able to stand a little taller. He tugged her skirt down, and off, exposing her arse and pussy. Now she was completely naked. Still unable to see, Carole was whipped softly across her back, drawing a startled gasp from her.

"The purpose of this is not to hurt you, but rather to let you experience different types of pleasure."

Again he whipped her, and again and again, wielding the flogger in a figure of eight. As he continued, he was desensitising the skin of her back and buttocks. Slowly he increased the pressure until they were three quarter strength strokes. Carole could feel her skin heating. Some of the strokes were softer, others harder, some were stinging.

Jack continued unabated for a full five minutes. And then something happened that Carole was completely unprepared for....she started to enjoy the feel of the lashes across her back. Her skin started to tingle and she was becoming excited by the feel.

As the flogging continued, Carole confessed to herself that this was much more exciting than she would have thought. She knew she would not come, not like this, but nevertheless it was definitely exciting her, building her level of arousal.

Her dark voice spoke to her again, "Admit it. You want this! You want to experience it all!"

And this time, there was no response from her more rational side.

As Jack continued, Carole's breathing increased, becoming quick and shallow, betraying to him that she was starting to enjoy herself, despite herself. She occasionally twisted and turned, trying to avoid the strokes when a particular stroke stung more that the others, occasionally cried out, but Carole was starting to fall into the roll assigned her.

When Jack had finished flogging Carole, he stepped behind her, removed her blind fold, and supported her as he released her from the chains. He led her to the gym horse, and to Carole's surprise, she was very weak, hardly able to stand up. Jack draped Carole length ways along the horse, face down, and secured her wrists and ankles to either side. He then approached Carole and bent down to talk to her, holding her face.

"Are you enjoying yourself yet?" he asked.

"No Sir," Carole lied.

"Then you soon will do."

Jack once again took an item from the cupboard, but Carole was unable to see as the cupboard was behind her. The first she knew was when the paddle smacked her on her arse.

She let out a yelp, both of surprise and pain. This one stung a lot more than the flogger. Jack rubbed his hand across Carole's arse, caressing it. Again the paddle descended, on the other cheek this time, and again it stung. Carole yelped again, but not as loudly this time, as she at least knew what was coming. Once more Jack caressed her, and again the paddle smacked her arse. Three, four times in succession it assaulted her before Jack caressed her arse yet again. The rubbing of his hand seemed to Carole to lessen the sting somewhat, but she could feel a warm glow starting to spread across her nether regions. Jack continued the assault, for what it seemed to Carole, was ages. In fact, it was about four minutes.

When Jack finished this time, he did not release Carole, but rather let her lay there, enjoying the feel of the heat radiating from her buttocks.

A minute passed, and Carole was just starting to wonder what he would do to her next, when she felt something enter her from behind, filling her cunt, stretching her. With her legs spread wide on either side of the horse, she was on full display and she knew that Jack was enjoying the view as he moved whatever it was in and out of her. Suddenly it vibrated. Carole may not have wanted to be here, but her body was certainly enjoying it.

She involuntarily raised her hips a little to allow Jack better access to her. The pace was slow to start. Even when Carole raised herself, and Jack knew Carole wanted more, he kept the pace slow, teasing her, taunting her, making her desire the vibrator inside her more than anything else on earth.

She started to buck her hips, unable to control herself. Sometimes he would draw the vibrator all the way out, just touching her pussy lips, sometimes her would push it all the way in to the hilt, but then draw it out again, leaving her with a need to have it return inside her, to fill her. Sometimes he would apply pressure directly to her clit, and the pleasure/pain would be almost too much to bear.

Jack moved to the side of the horse, coming into Carole's view, still relentlessly playing with her. For the first time, Carole saw Jack naked. She had no idea when he took his clothes off, nor did she care. With her head resting on its side, she was looking directly at his erect cock, and she knew she was going to feel Jack inside her very soon. But not soon enough for her. She was on the brink of coming, yet he would not tip her over the edge. He was holding her right on the verge of coming, but would not allow her to get there.

"Please, let me come. I need to come now!"

"I didn't hear you say 'Sir."

"Sir! Just fuck me. I want you to fuck me!

"I want to hear you ask me again."

"Please Sir. I want to come. Please, I'm begging you!"

"Hmm, not yet I don't think. You haven't asked very nicely."

Carole was on the verge of tears! She had to come. She desperately needed to come. Then, suddenly the idea thrust itself to the fore of her mind. The 'Get out of jail free!"

Panting, Carole cried out, "The 'Get out of jail free!" I want to use my get out of jail free!"

Jack used his free hand and slid his thumb into Carole's upraised arse. It was enough to tip the balance.

She felt as though she had exploded! Having the most blinding orgasm of her life, she came and came and came again, one orgasm flowing into the next so that it seemed to be one continuous, mind shattering experience. Even when Jack removed the vibrator, he gently rubbed the flat of his hand across her sex, and she continued to come. And then she was sobbing with the relief of it all, tears rolling down her cheeks, the tension and excitement and release.

He helped her come back to earth, talking quietly to her, cooning to her, gently rubbing her back. She had not even realised he had released her from the gym horse, as he talked to her. She barely registered that he was taking the leather cuffs from her wrists and ankles.