Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tenderly, Jack scooped Carole into his arms, and she snuggled into him, her arms around his neck. He carried her from the dungeon, and up the stairs, and turning left, bypassed his bedroom and entered the lounge room. Scented candles lit the room, and in the middle of the floor was the most magnificent rug. Jack gently placed Carole on the rug, and she rolled onto her back, revelling in the feel of the truly sensational white fur.

Jack lay beside Carole, and gently stroked her face. He kissed her, and she hungrily returned it. Passionately, she kissed him again. Rolling, Carole positioned herself on top of Jack, kissing him still. Sliding down his body, she kissed his neck and chest, sliding further down, trailing kisses across his flat stomach. Soon she was level with his cock, eyeing his manhood, wanting to taste him. He was not huge, but then neither was he small. Seven inches at least, she guessed. Not that she had measured any in her time. She grasped his cock in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She licked from the base, along the underside to the tip. Without hesitation, she placed her mouth over it, and swallowed as much as she could take. Working her mouth up and down, she was slowly able to take his full length without gagging.

Jack lay back enjoying Carole's mouth on him. Gone was the Master who had held this woman prisoner in his dungeon. This was a man, and a woman, enjoying each other's bodies, wallowing in lust, and perhaps even the beginnings of love. Carole continued to work her mouth and tongue on him, slowly, teasingly, taking him to the brink of coming, backing off just a little, and then she took him over the edge. She felt him building, his cock seeming to swell even more. She knew he was going to explode, and she pulled away just in time, as he erupted, shooting into the air. Carole was amazed at how much cum he seemed to spill, as she softly, gently, lovingly caressed his shaft, running her other hand across his thighs and stomach.

Jack lay for several moments basking in the afterglow of his own orgasm. Then he stirred. The night was still young, and he was yet to feel himself inside this beautiful woman. He drew her up to him and kissed her, caressing her body. It was his turn to taste her. He trailed kisses down her body, suckling her breasts, tasting her skin as he made his way to the junction of her legs. As before, he started slowly, nipping gently at her thighs, moving slowly, purposefully, inward. He started with his tongue, lapping at her outer lips first, and then drawing them with his teeth, gently pulling on them, sucking them into his mouth. Grabbing them with his fingers he pulled her cunt wide apart, sticking his tongue deep insider her. He then slid first one finger, then a second finger into her. Jack knew from this afternoon just how this would affect her.

Carole could feel herself becoming excited once again. Impatiently, wanting him, needing him inside her, Carole pulled Jack on top of her. Spreading her legs wide, she wrapped them around his waist, tilting her pelvis up to allow him better access to her. Jack fell forward into Carole, sliding in to his full length, burying himself to the hilt.

There was no teasing this time. Jack slid out, and in again, quickly establishing a rhythm. It didn't take long before Carole had built to her first orgasm with Jack inside her. Screaming, she unlocked her legs from around him and pulled her knees back to her chest, her hands clutching at his back. Again and again she came, as he lay within her. It felt like it would go on forever. Gradually Carole came down from one of the most intense orgasms she could ever remember having. It was equally as good as her last one. When she had settled down a little, Jack asked,

"Are you alright,"

"No, I'm not alright!" Carole declared. "You drag me down to your dungeon, attack me with a whip, do unspeakable things to me with a vibrator, working me into a state of frenzy and lust, then carry me into your lounge room and fuck me like I haven't been fucked in years, and you ask if I'm OK?"

With one swift deft movement, Carole rolled Jack off her and she sat on top of him as he lay on his back.

"No, I'm not alright. I haven't finished with you yet. It's still storming outside, isn't it?" she exclaimed with a huge grin.

And with that she grabbed Jack's cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, and teasingly lowered herself onto him. Jack grabbed her waist and pulled her all the way onto him, revelling in the feel of her.

"Uh, uh, uh! Not so fast mister. My turn to torture you."

"Be careful," he said. "Teasing me was what got you into this mess in the first place."

"Then I shall have to be very careful how I tease you from now on," she laughed.

With that, Carole grabbed Jack's arms, and held them back over his head, dangling her breasts above his face. Mischievously, she lowered her chest so that her hardened nipples were just beyond his reaching tongue and teeth. They stayed thus for some minutes, with Carole controlling the pace this time. Jack was becoming very aroused. He could feel Carole using her internal muscles on him, and it was having the desired effect. Eventually, seemingly without effort, certainly without Carole being able to stop him, he brought his arms forward and with both hands grabbed Carole by her hips and literally lifted her up and down on his shaft.

Now it was Carole's turn to lose control again. As he impaled her, buried inside her to his full length, he placed one hand on the small of her back, and rocked forward, lifting her with him as he came up to a kneeling position, Carole's legs wrapping around him. Supporting her with both hands on her arse, he thrust into her, again establishing a rhythm, again getting control of himself. Carole, however, was rocketing toward her second orgasm in the lounge, having no intention whatsoever of trying to maintain control of herself.

"Don't stop!" she cried.

"Better ask me nicely then," he said with a smile.

"Please don't stop. Just fuck me. Ohhh yes, yes, ohh, ohh, oohhhhhhhhh!"

When Carole had finished, Jack placed Carole on her knees, on the rug. He slipped in behind her and took her. Immediately he quickened his pace, riding her, fucking her. Carole spread her knees and ached her back, pushing her arse into the air, and her chest onto the rug, enjoying the feel of having this man take her, fucking her for all he was worth, her nipples rubbing back and forth against the fur, exciting her all the more. She knew she would not come this time, she was spent. Nevertheless, she gladly gave herself to Jack, excited still, hoping he would enjoy her body one last time tonight. And enjoy her he did. Pounding into her, he took her on her knees, there on the lounge room floor, he spilled his seed into her for the first time.

"But definitely not the last," he said to himself.

Spent, he collapsed on top of her and lay with her, in her, spooning into her back as they lay on their sides. He held her, and cuddled her, and she held his arms around her. Together they drifted off to sleep.

Outside, the storm raged unabated. It had been a long day. Tomorrow would be an entirely new day.

Jack whispered in Carole's ear, just as they drifted off, "Thank you, my lady."

"And I thank you. Sir." Purred Carole.