Snowbound Light Bondage Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
431 Followers

"Oh, she's lively," said Jennifer, as I enjoyed the feeling of the tightest, wettest snatch I had ever been in. "Can we keep her?"

I refrained from commenting, starting the work of controlling my breath. I was going to take a long time with this fuck, and I wanted to have all of my stamina. I slowly pulled my cock out until just the head rested inside of Lynne's creamy pussy, and then slid back in, just a little faster. Lynne's legs came up on either side of me, and wrapped around my waist.

"Fuck me," she said, through tight teeth. "Fuck me HARD..."

I only smiled, and Jennifer stroked Lynne's hair.

"Oh, honey," said Jennifer. "That's the best way to get a slow fuck from Scott... I hope you can take it."

Jennifer was right... now that I knew what Lynne wanted, I was going to make her wait for it. I started a nice, long, slow fucking rhythm, using all of my muscles, from my toes to my legs to my back to my shoulders and arms, spreading the effort around my whole body. My cock slid into the wet velvet fist of Lynne's inner folds again and again, and I moaned a little with every penetration. She was hot and she was wet and she was fucking tight, and I was enjoying myself immensely.

Lynne began to thrash in earnest, yanking at the ties and trying to pull me into her faster with her legs around my waist. "Oh, FUCK... you BASTARD... FUCK ME.... GIVE IT TO ME... PLEASE! Oh, GOD... PLEASE... just FUCK ME!"

Once I've set up a rhythm, it's next to impossible to get me to speed up before I'm ready. Jennifer had a little shudder, remembering all the times I did the same thing to her. She continued to softly stroke my balls while I slowly fucked Lynne, and licked her nipples with her long, pink tongue.

Soon, Lynne had been reduced to tears, eyes screwed shut, her hips thrusting at me, trying to get the hard fuck she wanted. "Please... oh fuck please... I'll do anything... anything you want... just fuck me... please?"

Jennifer looked up at me with Lynne's nipple between her teeth, and smiled. She'd broken the same way, and she knew what came next. She took her hand off of my balls, because there was going to be no way to hold them in a second.

Lynne sensed something had changed, and opened her eyes. I looked down at her with unbridled lust, and RAMMED my hips home, slamming my cock into her cervix with a crash. She moaned so loud that it took her breath away, and I started to fuck her like a madman.

No finesse, no gentleness, I just pounded my rock-hard cock into her softest, tightest places like a jackhammer, giving her the hard and fast fuck that she'd been begging for. That's what I like to wait for... the begging. Then, when I'd given her what she wanted, I turned up the intensity.

I slipped my arms under her knees and pressed her thighs to her belly, damn near folding her in half. I used the position to get better, deeper penetration, and started to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. The covers on the bed couldn't keep up, and slid off of us, but the cool air of the bedroom only invigorated me at this point. Our three naked bodies exposed from head to toe, I banged the hell out of Lynne, drawing gasps and little screams from her. I'm sure if any of my neighbors had made it home in the storm, they thought I was killing the poor girl.

My hips slammed into Lynne's soft, round ass harder and harder, and Jennifer slid her fingers down Lynne's stomach, and started to tease her clit. That was all it took for Lynne... she screamed long and loud, every muscle in her body locking up in a total rictus of orgasm. Her cunt gripped down on my cock and the muscles of it rippled, and I was THIS close to cumming inside of her when I remembered the lack of protection. Without finishing, I pulled out of her, gripping my cock tightly to hold off my orgasm. There was another girl here who hadn't had nearly enough fun, yet... and I was starting to feel like the longer I held off, the more amazing my own cum would be.

Lynne actually came for a couple of minutes, emitting long, deep grunts and groans as her body shuddered. I kissed Jennifer hard, grabbing her by the back of her hair, and she melted against me, holding me tightly. We broke the kiss, and she looked down at my still throbbing member.

"Did you... did you cum in her?" she asked. The question seemed to partially bring Lynne back to reality.

"No," I said, breathing heavily. "No protection... didn't think it was a good idea. Besides... I've got something else to do with it."

Lynne looked up at us, her body covered in sweat as was mine. "Are you... can... can you untie me, now?" she asked. I looked at Jennifer.

"No" said Jennifer, her voice strong and somewhat dominant. "You stay right there until I've had my fun."

"But... but..." said Lynne, squirming under me. Jennifer leaned down, and kissed her.

"Behave, and you'll cum again," she said. I stepped out of the bed, and got a couple more of my ties from the closet. Jennifer put the tip of her finger in her mouth, and Lynne looked at me with a combination of lust and fear. If I'd had a camera, the image would have made me a millionaire.

"What... what are you going to do?" asked Jennifer, again in that little girl voice that she knew drove me so crazy. I took her by her hand, and pulled her so that she was straddling Lynne's hips. Then I held her by the back of her hair again, and forced her to bend down, pressing her massive breasts against Lynne's more modest ones, her lips inches from Lynne's.

"Kiss her," I hissed. The girls didn't hesitate, they immediately engaged in a long, deep kiss. As they did, I took Jennifer's hands, brought them over her head, and tied them down right next to Lynne's. The two girls squirmed nicely against one another, and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold off my own orgasm too much longer. I was starting to get an ache in my balls that was screaming "LET ME CUM!"

First, though, I pulled Jennifer's head back by the hair, breaking the kiss, and slipped a tie around Lynne's eyes, tying it behind her head. She gasped as I blindfolded her, throwing her head back and forth and making little mewling sounds.

"What are you doing?" asked Jennifer, a little concerned, now. I got behind her, and gripped my cock tightly, looking down at her upturned ass.

"There's one place I never got to fuck you," I said, as I reached down with my free hand and fingered her hot, wet pussy. Jennifer was an awesome fuck, but she wasn't nearly as tight as Lynne was. I had an option, though, now that she was helpless under me again.

Jennifer stopped moving, and looked back at me over her shoulder. "No... you... you're not serious... you can't..."

"What?" asked Lynne, sensing the panic. "What's he doing, Jenn?"

"Oh, God, Lynne," said Jennifer, as I rubbed the head of my cock against her dripping slick pussy lips. "I... I think he's going to fuck me in the ass!"

"Are you serious? Scott, are you serious? Can she take that?" Lynne was extremely concerned, which was actually even more of a turn on. I started fingering Jennifer's clit from behind, causing her to moan and rotate her hips on top of Lynne.

"I... I don't know," said Jennifer, between moans. "Scott... I... I'm a little scared..."

"Good," I said, reaching a little further down. Lynne gasped as my fingers found her well-fucked slit, and gently teased her clit as well. The girls started grinding their pussies together, and I guided Jennifer's hips a little so they made a good clit-to-clit connection.

"Oh, you fucker," said Jennifer, as she started really grinding against Lynne. "Do it... come on... DO IT..."

"Oh... GOD... please, Scott," said Lynne, "Don't hurt her..."

Jennifer kissed Lynne deeply as they thrust their hips at one another, and said "it's ok, Lynne... I want a little pain..."

I couldn't take it any more. I slipped my cock into Jennifer's hot, wet pussy, and pumped her good and hard for a minute. It felt good, but it wasn't nearly tight enough to bring me off. She moaned and thrashed on top of Lynne, who started to panic a little.

"Is he... is he doing it?" asked Lynne. "God DAMN it, I can't SEE..."

"N...No," said Jennifer, as she shuddered. "He's... he's getting it wet inside me... in my pussy..."

When I blindfolded Lynne, this was what I was hoping for. Jennifer was going to give her the play-by-play on what I did to her, which would only make things hotter for all three of us.

Just for the sensation, I pulled my cock out of Jennifer's pussy, and I slipped it between the two girls, right where they were grinding their slits together. I moaned and they both screamed, rubbing their clits against my throbbing cock. I think they both came at the same time, they were certainly yelling enough.

Before that stimulation could push me over the edge, I pulled my cock back again, and started to work it between Jennifer's soft round ass cheeks. Our combined body heat, with all of the exertion, was warming up the whole bedroom, now. I was feeling warm and cozy as I pressed the slick head of my throbbing cock up against Jennifer's little pink pucker.

"Oh God..." said Jennifer, between breathless pants. "He... he's doing it... oh GOD... LYNNE..."

"Jennifer... oh JENNIFER..." Lynne cried, as they pressed themselves more closely together.

I slowly buttoned the head of my cock into Jennifer's hot, tight butthole, the slickness from her pussy and my own pre-cum lubricating the process just enough. Jennifer screamed, Lynne screamed in sympathy with Jennifer, and I just growled... it was the tightest thing my cock had ever been in.

Jennifer's asshole clutched down on my cock just behind the head, and I could feel her pulse as it cause her sphincter to contract rhythmically on me. I sat there, unmoving, allowing her to become used to the penetration.

There were tears streaming down her cheeks and dropping onto Lynne's blindfolded face, but she turned to me, her whole body shuddering.

"More... give me more, Scott... I want all of it..."

"That's my girl," I said, smiling. Lynne started craning her neck up to kiss Jennifer anywhere she could make contact; on her lips, her cheeks, her neck. Jennifer laid on Lynne, quietly sobbing as I slowly pressed more of my hard cock meat up her ass. I would press in an inch or so, then give her a moment to rest and adjust. Every time I pressed in another inch, Jennifer would grunt, and Lynne would let out a little moan.

As I'd hoped, the force of my thrusts up Jennifer's ass was being transmitted through Jennifer's slit to Lynne's. Then, as Lynne squirmed from the pleasure, it caused Jennifer to wiggle her ass and press back against me. It was the perfect moment, and I wasn't going to last long.

Finally, I felt my balls rest against Jennifer's hot pussy lips, and I knew she had my whole cock up her as.. She moaned and clenched down on me, and I bent down and wrapped my arms around both girls. This wasn't going to take long.

"Do it..." said Jennifer. "Fuck me... please?"

I needed no more prompting. I started a gentle in-out motion, fucking Jennifer up her hot, tight ass nice and slow. The girls moaned simultaneously with each thrust, and started to rub themselves together more fiercely.

I slid my hands back until I had a good grip on Jennifer's hips, and started to fuck her ass harder and faster. The way she started screaming, she wasn't going to be able to take that for very long, but I wasn't going to be able to give it to her for long, either.

After about two dozen hard, fast thrusts I felt the cum boiling up from my balls. I yelled out loud and RAMMED my cock home in Jennifer's ass, the motion of which brought both girls over the edge. All three of us came at the same moment, filling the bedroom with yells and shrieks and the occasional "OH GOD!" I could feel the cum pumping through my groin, and each spurt was like a whole new orgasm, racking my body with pleasure from head to toe.

I filled Jennifer's bowels with my hot cum, and slowly collapsed next to the bound girls as they moaned and cried in their continuing orgasms. With a little effort I untied their hands, but they stayed right where I'd left them, Jennifer on top of Lynne, rubbing one another and softly kissing each other.

Eventually, they remembered me, and both of them kissed me deeply, stroking my hair and rubbing my back. The bedroom was almost uncomfortably warm, by now, but as we lay quiet, the heat settled down to a comfortable level.

It took three days for the storm to pass and the roads to clear enough for Jennifer and Lynne to get home. They didn't stay home long, though. After three days of mind-blowing three-way sex, they both decided to move in with me. The three-way rent split wasn't bad at all, and the constant sex was a great workout for all three of us.

Now, we even look forward to the nasty, blustery weather of winter, because the best sex of all is the survival sex.

Dracthyus
Dracthyus
431 Followers
12