Snowbound with Mrs Ellis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Melanie made her call and the news was not to the man's liking it seemed, the argument rapidly escalating until Melanie finally snorted, "Fuck you, you cunt," and she abruptly ended the conversation. "Wanker," she spat as she turned off the device.

Melanie scowled. She flung the phone down. It bounced off the laptop case and ended up face-down on the bed.

"Sorry," she said to Gerard. "That was unpleasant. You shouldn't have had to listen to it."

Gerard shrugged, embarrassed to have been privy to the exchange.

The only thing he could think of to say was, "Maybe a drink would be good?"

"Great idea!" Melanie said. "Perfect. Bloody hell, Gerard," she went on to add through a smile. "You really are impressing me now."

***

Gerard noticed the looks, the appreciative double-takes and sideways glances as Melanie made her way towards the bar.

"On me," she said to Gerard above the hubbub around them. "I'll set up a tab. Order whatever you like. Merry Christmas," Melanie grinned.

Gerard chose a bottled lager while she went for rioja. They ordered food at the counter after quickly seizing a corner table that became available when another couple moved away, then talked about work for twenty minutes. The place was busy, near overwhelmed by the comings and goings, the numbers swelled because the hotel was full and there was nowhere else to go. The snow had stopped falling, but the roads were still busy out past the big windows. Yellow lights blinked atop vehicles as councils tried to keep things moving along, gritters and snow-ploughs working back-and-forth. Traffic nose-to-tail. Stop-start from Knightsbridge to Cardiff.

According to Melanie, the restaurant was one of those soulless places. Ersatz Olde Worlde and lacking in atmosphere and charm. A huge tree sat in a corner of the dining area away from the bar. Staff wore the ubiquitous Santa hats or had boas of tinsel around their necks. Decorations hung from the high rafters.

Crap food, was Melanie's opinion -- "But it's eat it or go hungry," she said when their dinner arrived. They ate, still chatting casually about projects arising in the new year and what Melanie wanted to achieve. One beer became three, Melanie's first glass of wine dwindling down to empty just as Gerard finished the third lager.

"I'll go," she said, slipping out from behind the table.

Gerard watched her go, his eyes fixed to the sway of her hips, his cock getting thick as he watched Melanie's buttocks swing and twitch as she moved. He saw more looks going her way, noticed the attention she got.

Emboldened by the beer, Gerard said, "You know people look at you, don't you, Mrs Ellis?"

She put the bottle in front of him and eased into her chair. Melanie pulled a face and took a look around. Sipped wine.

She shrugged and said, "What? Men?"

Gerard nodded.

"Yeah," he said, the buzz settling on him. He felt relaxed yet energised, quietly pleased he was in Melanie's company and that men kept looking at her. It pleased him to be in the company of such a desirable woman. "When you went to the bar," he told her as he leaned in and put his elbows on the table. "I saw them getting a look."

"My boobs and my bottom," she said, moving to mirror his movement.

Gerard's eyes went to her cleavage. He knew he was doing it and probably shouldn't, but the smooth inner flanks drew his eyes like a compass needle to the North Pole. He gulped, swallowing down hard against the sudden surge of desire.

God, it would be so easy to bury his face into all that wonderful flesh...

"I see you've noticed my tits," Melanie said.

He looked at her face, appalled he'd been caught, the heat again in his cheeks.

"I'm sorry ... I..."

She laughed and waved away his chagrin.

"Don't get all bent about it, Gerard," Melanie said with a roll of her eyes. "I'm used to it. I should be at my age."

"Huh-how old are you?" he asked.

Melanie chuckled and said, "A gentleman shouldn't ask." She grinned at Gerard and then added, "But I'm fifty-nine, which means I've had blokes staring at my chest for a few decades."

Melanie eased back in her chair and turned to present herself in a three-quarter profile as she crossed her legs, eyes fixed on Gerard.

"To be honest," she said, reaching for her wine. "I enjoy the attention. Always have. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and a flirt. Well, away from work I mean. And now that I'm getting older, it's nice to know that men still fancy me. Makes feel attractive, like I've still got it."

Gerard gulped and took a swig at his beer.

Then he said, "You've still got it, Mrs Ellis."

"You're supposed to be calling me, Mel," she said, pouting with faux disapproval. "But thanks for saying it, Gerard. And I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with me to tell me, too. It must be strange being here like this. With your boss. It's good you can switch it off and treat me like a person ... Like a woman."

Alcohol and lust swirled inside him, the mix bringing forth a croaking reply.

"I like being here with you," Gerard said.

"You do? How come?"

"You're fun," he said. "I like the way you are at work, too. You don't take any crap. You shock people with the way you are. I think you're fantastic."

"Keep talking," Melanie said on a laugh. "You're really impressing me now, Gerard."

"I'm not just saying it 'cause you're my boss," Gerard put in. "I mean it, Mrs Ellis. I think you're great."

They spent another hour in the restaurant, moving up to the bar before taking a glass and a bottle of lager back to their room.

"God it's only eight o'clock!" Melanie said after turning on her phone.

Gerard heard the beeps signalling incoming texts.

"Your boyfriend?" he asked.

"God, don't call him my boyfriend," Melanie said. She moved back-and-forth, shifting the laptops to the counter. "I don't do serious, Gerard. He's a friend, that's all. You know what I mean? A friend with benefits, as they say." She ignored the texts and placed her phone next to the computers, then went to the bed and picked up her discarded blouse, which she then dropped onto the floor. Melanie eyed the bed before looking at Gerard. "Sleeping arrangements?" she said.

Gerard's throat went tight at the reminder of their situation.

"I don't know, Mrs Ellis," he said, the words clotted and thick.

"Well, it's a bit bloody early to go to sleep," Melanie said, eyes round as she looked at him. "But maybe there's something on the television? We could get into bed and take a look through the channels." Then she paused and thought about it for a few seconds. "Do you sleep nude at home?" Melanie asked.

A thrill of excitement rushed through Gerard as he nodded in response.

"Oh, right," Melanie said. "Me too."

It hung there between them, her eyes locked on Gerard's face while he stared right back at her.

"I don't suppose that would be appropriate under these circumstances," Melanie said.

Disappointment squeezed his chest.

"No," he said, frowning. "Probably not, Mrs Ellis."

"The thing is..." Melanie said. "Well, I don't want to have to put the bra I had on before. I've been wearing it all day. And the one I've got on now isn't a proper bra, really. It's a quarter-bra," she added. "Gives the girls a bit of support but doesn't ruin the line of the dress."

She left it at that, the imagery making Gerard gulp.

"I ... I don't know what to say," he finally said, gurgling the words.

"You could keep your underpants on?" suggested Melanie. "But I'm afraid I might have to be bare. I'm not wearing knickers, you see..."

Gerard felt the atmosphere shift between them. A palpable change. He wanted to believe it was a come-on, that she was inviting him to make a move, but, despite the alcohol courage he wasn't brave enough to take the step. Gerard had doubts, huge concerns. After all, she was his boss. A clumsy attempt to lean in and kiss her might not be what she was after. He thought she was giving the signals, but youth and lack of experience held him back. Gerard couldn't be sure.

"I ... I can keep my boxers on, Mrs Ellis," Gerard stammered. "And, if you like, you can turn the light off. I'll close my eyes until you're under the cover."

"Maybe you should go to the bathroom and have a little personal time," Melanie said on a murmur. Her eyes glinted with mischief as she went on to add. "That way you won't be inclined to roll on top of me in the middle of the night. Or can you come and keep stiff, Gerard? A youngster like you? I bet you've got a permanent hard-on."

He boggled, his jaw heavy as his mouth hung open.

"Fuck it," Melanie said. "We can both sleep naked. Let's not be silly about this. Of course, if I hear you've been talking around the office you'll be in deep shit, Gerard." Melanie fixed him with the appropriate look. "But it doesn't matter to me if you see me nude."

Melanie then slid the straps over her shoulders. She paused before easing it down to slowly reveal her breasts.

"God," breathed Gerard when he first saw them.

"Superb, aren't they?" Melanie said, then shimmied to drop the dress to her shoes. "Unhook me, will you," she added, turning to expose the rear view of her feminine curves to his stare.

Gerard reached for the clasp with trembling fingers, his cock hard inside his clothing. He'd seen her boobs, their size and shape causing a squeeze down at his balls. Gerard had managed a look at the saucers of their areolae, the nipples like pebbles at the centre of the pale disks before he'd glanced at Melanie's pubis, the labia visibly dangling between her thighs, her vulva smooth and hairless.

Now her bottom confronted him, the globes too much to resist after he'd unhooked the scaffolding supporting Melanie's breasts.

"Naughty bugger," Melanie whispered when Gerard's fingers squeezed her buttocks. "You could at least get undressed and show me your cock before you maul my arse," she finished.

***

She was smiling when she reached back for his hands and moved them up to her breasts.

"Yes, baby. That's it. That's right, squeeze my tits."

He had his arms around her, his palms and fingers full of those boobs. Gerard moaned as he savoured the texture. They were heavy, just as he'd thought, their weight soft yet firm, kind of spongy but not like a sponge. Melanie's breasts had an erotic elasticity about them which brought a groan from his chest when he massaged and squeezed, the tips of his forefingers teasing the nipples.

Melanie moaned and turned and, with her dress pooled around the tops of her shoes, kissed Gerard's mouth.

The kiss electrified the boy. He held her waist and forced his tongue into her mouth, with Melanie moving in close so she could press up against him, her tits squashing between them.

"I didn't foresee this little encounter," Melanie breathed as she worked at Gerard's belt.

She unbuckled and unzipped and then unfastened the button, his trousers slipping to his knees before Melanie yanked at his boxers and his cock sprang free.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped when she saw it. "That's a fucking penis there, Gerard." Melanie grinned into his face, her hand going down, her fingers encircling the girth of the thing. "God, how fucking hard does it get? Can you come and keep it up? Holy mother, I'm going to have fun with this lovely cock."

"I wanked in the shower," Gerard confessed.

"And this is what it's like a couple of hours later?" Melanie squeaked. She stroked the shaft and smeared the pre-cum over the bulb with a thumb. "Jesus, it's going to be gorgeous fucking you, sweetheart." Then Melanie mumbled, "Would you like me to suck it?"

"Mrs Ellis..." Gerard sighed, his face going slack.

I'll take that as a yes," she said, stepping out of her dress. "You want me to keep the shoes on? Like a porn star slut?"

"Whatever you want, Mrs Ellis."

She looked at him, hands on her hips.

"You're not ever going to call me Mel, are you?"

Then she shrugged, the actions setting her breasts swaying.

"You're gorgeous," Gerard gasped when he saw them shiver and swing.

"Take your clothes off," Melanie growled.

She went to the head of the bed and peeled back the thick cover, the long purple runner at the foot sliding off to where it lay in a heap unnoticed by either of them.

"Get to it!" Melanie cried, clapping her hands twice in emphasis.

Gerard was just standing and gawping, looking faintly ridiculous with his trousers and underpants down at his knees while his cock arced up all solid and erect, a lewd jib above his dangling balls.

He blinked, expression shocked, like he'd woken from some trance and been deliciously surprised to find his boss in so superbly presented in nothing but her killer heels and hairclip.

"Do you really mean it?" Gerard asked after swallowing hard.

Melanie moved around the perimeter of the bed until she was in front of the boy. She stared at him for several seconds and then ducked in for a long, ardent kiss.

"I mean it," she growled as she took hold of Gerard's cock. "I was planning on getting sex tonight..." Melanie glanced down between them to where her hand worked the shaft. "And it looks like I still am. But you need to get naked, baby. You have to get undressed so Aunty Mel can suck your cock." She pouted and spoke in a sing-song, baby-talk way as she said, "Do you want me to suck it? Do you want me to suck your big cock before you fuck it into my pussy?"

He unfastened the first three buttons on his shirt and hauled it over his head in his impatience to get out of his clothes. Gerard moaned while toeing the backs of his shoes, kicking them free before he sat on the bed and shoved his trousers and underwear off in such a hurry the clothing ended up tangled into one untidy ball. His socks came off and he sprang to his feet, moving in to grab at Melanie's waist.

"Okay, baby. All right," Melanie said after the boy slobbered a kiss at her mouth. "Calm down. I promise I won't put all this away. You can have the pussy, sweetheart. You can fuck me for as long as you can keep that cock hard. Merry Christmas," she said with a grin and wink.

***

He stood while she perched on the foot of the bed. Melanie held the cock, her hand working low down at its root while she glommed the bulb, swirling her tongue around while smirking up into Gerard's face.

"Not a word to anybody about this, baby," Melanie whispered. "Not a single word." Then she went at Gerard with a vigorous action, head bobbing as she took him almost all the way down.

He gasped when she just about swallowed him whole.

"Shit, Mrs Ellis. That's incredible," Gerard said. "Jesus..." he gasped.

"I've been doing this since before you were born," she said through her grin. "And then some. I'm very experienced, sweetheart."

She got back to it, glugging and slurping. She spat onto the cock-head and smeared her drool down over the shaft, her fist moving with a slick, liquid squelch as she wanked at Gerard, the thrill rushing through her when she saw the agonised delight twisting his features.

"Do you like slutty older ladies, Gerard?" Melanie breathed. She looked into his eyes, his groans sending a shiver of pleasure through her core. "Am I doing it right?" she added. "Do you like me sucking your dick?"

"It's fucking ace," Gerard managed to grunt.

"Have you licked pussy before?"

Gerard gulped and nodded in response to her question.

"How many girlfriends have you had, Gerard?"

"A couple," he moaned.

Melanie's hand kept on stroking Gerard's cock as she went on to ask, "Two? Three?"

Gerard blurted a sob, the pleasure focussed down at his cock.

"Three," he said on a groan.

"You're nineteen, yes?"

It was close to a whimper when Gerard said, "Yeah."

"Nineteen and three girlfriends," Melanie said to herself. She looked up into the boy's tortured face and added, "The same age as you, or have you fucked an older woman before? Have you shagged a friend of your mum's?"

Gerard gulped again, wall-eyed with joy while he grunted out a reply.

"My own age," he said, gawping down at his dick. Gerard focussed on Melanie's body, his eyes on her breasts, her whole arm working while she cranked at his cock. "The oldest was twenty-one..."

"God, you're in for a fucking shock, sweetie," Melanie said. "I'm one horny old bird. I've got an appetite, Gerard. You better keep up. You better give me a good time or I'll be finding some very dirty jobs to do in the office. No more meetings with me to learn a few things. It'll be real drudgery for you if you can't keep this gorgeous young cock hard."

On an upsurge of lust, Gerard replied pushing his fingers into Melanie's hair while growling, "I'll stay hard for you as long as you want, Mrs Ellis. You're so fucking hot. Man, I really want to fuck you."

"You can fuck me after you've sucked my clit," Melanie said. She let go of the cock and pushed Gerard away with a hand on his stomach. Then, while he stared in delight she slid back over the bed, eased onto her back with her weight on one elbow, her fingers splaying her folds. "See that big fucker?" she sighed, teasing the oversized bean with a finger. "Suck that, Gerard. Lick Aunty Mel's clit. Get your face down here and kiss my pussy. We can fuck once I've come."

He jacked at his cock after she said it, the lewd outpouring sending his hand to his length. Gerard tugged and stared at her vulva, the opening scarlet with lust, desire glistening inside her, the meaty flaps slick with Melanie's need.

"Leave that cock alone and get down here," Melanie snarled. "My pussy's so fucking hungry for cock. Kiss her and fuck her. Please, baby," she whined, her fingers starting to stir her sex. "I just want to come."

***

Her essence was slick on his tongue. Lust boiled inside Gerard, desire for his boss swelling his cock as he got between her legs and lapped at her pussy. For her part, Melanie went berserk -- writhing and gasping and urging him on with a torrent of sewer-mouth exhortations. She squirmed and gasped, blurting her pleasure, her vocal appreciation guiding Gerard along while he strove to give her the climax she craved.

It felt wonderful to have the boy down at her sex, his tongue squirming into her opening, her clit getting attention as he used his fingers at her behest, the digits curling around to rub at that place within which always gave her delight.

"Ooh, babe," Melanie squealed, the joy surging inside her. "Come up here and kiss me. Let me taste my own pussy."

Gerard kept on working her sex with his fingers while Melanie held his face sandwiched between her palms and she sucked at his tongue.

"You just keep on impressing me more and more," Melanie gasped, her gaze locked on his eyes.

Then Gerard got to it again. He sucked at her clit, pulling the bean between his teeth, his tongue flicking the thing so that Melanie grunted and snorted, her hand at the back of his head, her stomach tensing with the feelings the boy's attention brought forth.

"Keep going," she wailed, her breath bursting out of her mouth. "I'll come. Oh, Gerard, sweetheart, I'll come. I'm so fucking close, baby. Just keep using those fingers. Just keep licking my pussy. My clit..."

The heat rushed through Gerard as he worked at her body.

"You're so fucking sexy," he gasped, his gaze set over her pubis.

Gerard looked over the front of Melanie's body, his attention going past her breasts rolling and swaying and on up to her face. He saw her face twisted into a mask of absolute pleasure, her eyes squeezed tight while great moans and gasps came out of her chest.

Melanie's jaws were clenched, the cords stark in her throat when she grunted and strained her delight through a portcullis of teeth.

"I'm going to come," she announced, spitting the words. "I'm so fucking close. Gerard! I'm there! Baby, I'm coming..."