Snowbound with Mrs Ellis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerard went back on his haunches when Melanie's orgasm hit. He squatted there and gazed, awed by the beast he'd set free, her hand moving down at her vulva, the squeals and groans coming out as she juddered and writhed and gasped.

"God, that was so lovely!" Melanie cried when the chaos calmed.

She lay on her back, arms sprawled out like she'd been nailed to the cross, legs splayed so her ungainly vulva glistened and her pussy gaped pink and hot.

"Oh, Gerard," she chuckled when she could manage. "You're an absolute treasure. This Christmas Eve is turning out to be one of my best for a few years. Come here," Melanie added as she levered halfway upright. "Give me a cuddle. Just let me get my breath back before you go charging in with that gorgeous big cock. Kiss me, sweetie. Be nice to me. Show some affection, like it isn't just about fucking."

Emotion swelled in Gerard's chest when he heard her say it. He realised she might be quite lonely, really. Melanie worked long hours, put in a lot of time and effort, and Gerard just caught a glimpse of a sadness inside her.

"I think you're wonderful, Mrs Ellis," he said, kissing her mouth.

He kept the kiss purposely gentle, tenderness cooling his ardour while Melanie sighed out her appreciation, her tongue sliding with his.

"You're lovely," he added, moving off the bed so he could swig at his beer.

"Don't get all soppy," Melanie said.

Gerard looked at her and saw her appreciation through the grin.

"I'm not," he said, passing Melanie her wine. "But I like you. A lot. I ... I want you to be pleased with me. I want you to feel the way you deserve to feel. I really want to make you happy tonight."

Melanie saw the blush on his throat and chest. She sipped wine and thanked Gerard when he took the glass from her.

The boy was putting the drinks on the counter when Melanie said, "Thank you for being so thoughtful." She patted the bed and shoved her rump towards the headboard while adding, "Come back to bed. Let's cuddle and talk for a while. Don't worry," she said on a laugh when she saw Gerard glance at his cock. "We'll still fuck like maniac's, baby. I'll still be a slutty cow and do disgusting things with you. But hold me and kiss me. Just for a couple of minutes."

She took off the shoes and dropped at the side of the bed. Then Gerard slid in bed alongside her. She grinned and pulled the cover over them both. Then they lay on their sides, facing in, her eyes on his face.

She said, "This a bit strange, isn't it, Gerard?"

He nodded and said, "Very. But I really like being with you."

"So you said." Melanie paused and then moved to peck a kiss at his lips. "And I like you, too. But this can't affect work. Please, you've got to be exactly the same. Act just like you have been and it'll all be fine."

Gerard sighed.

"Look, Mrs Ellis," he said in a near whisper. "I promise I won't say anything. I know I'm young, but I'm not completely stupid. I get it. I understand this wouldn't go down well."

She sucked in on her lower lip and stared at him for a good long time.

Finally, Melanie murmured, "Okay. Thank you."

When she moved to kiss Gerard again, the boy made his move. He kissed her and felt the heat rise between them, their passions igniting again. While Melanie moaned and sighed, Gerard eased her onto her back. He kept on kissing, shifting his body until he was on top of her, with Melanie's thighs going wide as she shoved the cover away and Gerard pushed it completely off them both.

"Steady," Melanie said. "Take your time. Let me feel every inch of your gorgeous cock."

He went up onto straight arms while she reached for his dick.

"Slowly," she cautioned again. The bulb was at her body. All he had to do was shift his hips. "Nice and easy, baby," Melanie mumbled. "We've got all night."

"You're gorgeous," he sighed. Gerard moved, her molten embrace surprisingly tight around his girth. "Oh, fuck," the boy groaned when he felt it.

"A lovely young man with a fucking hard cock," Melanie moaned to herself. She looked into Gerard's face, her hips starting to work. "I love it, sweetheart," she purred. "I just adore sex. I really love fucking."

She slowly shunted her rump back-and-forth, her hands on his shoulders as Gerard looked down at where they were joined.

"It's so exciting having you this way, Gerard," she added. "Slowly, baby," Melanie instructed again. "Just glide in and out of that pussy. She likes it. She likes it a lot. In fact," she grinned, "she might come on your cock."

They shifted through the gears as they both get more and more aroused. The bed bounced beneath them as Gerard fucked into his boss, her breasts rolling until he reached out a hand to maul Melanie's flesh, her grunts and snorts bursting up from her mouth while Melanie rubbed at her clit.

"Make it come," Melanie squealed. "Make that pussy come. She's so fucking horny ... She's so fucking hot."

Gerard lost it when Melanie squealed her pleasure. He couldn't take the sight of her body or the twist of her features as the joy took her. Gerard couldn't cope with the way she moaned and gasped, the squealed profanity taking him over the edge.

He gasped a warning and watched his boss go, her climax closing her eyes as her body rocked with the spasms.

Gerard moaned and went down onto his elbows, his cock spitting what he had left inside him, his lust bathing the woman's insides.

Her eyes snapped open. Melanie gawked at him as though shocked at his temerity for coming inside her.

"You're coming," she said, gurgling the statement. "Oh, baby, you're coming with me..."

***

The roads were very quiet on Christmas Day. Gerard had scraped the car clear of snow as best he could. He switched on the ignition and spent an uncomfortable ten minutes inside while waiting for the heater to make some kind of impact. A thumbs-up to the hotel window gave the signal to his boss that they were set to go. Three minutes later she came out through the rear door of the hotel, crossed the car-park, and got into the car.

"So, how do you fell?" Melanie asked as they re-joined the M25.

Gerard thought about it for half-a-mile.

"Different," he said.

"Are you okay?"

He heard her concern and risked a quick turn of his head to smile at her.

"Better than okay, Mrs Ellis." Gerard's attention returned to the road. "Fucking fantastic," he grinned.

"So, would you like to do it again?"

He glanced at her a second time.

"Yes please," was his eager response.

Melanie laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Okay, we might have to arrange some meetings further afield. We might have to stay overnight."

Gerard nodded but kept his attention fixed firmly ahead.

"Sounds great to me, Mrs Ellis."

"You know," she added, tone less confident than usual. "Later, if you're not busy ... And I know it's Christmas Day and you'll be with your parents ... But...?"

"Are you asking me to come to your house, Mrs Ellis?"

She was almost shy when she murmured a yes.

"I'd love that," Gerard replied. "What a great Christmas!"

"I hope it'll be a very fucking happy new year, too," his boss put in.