Snowdown in the Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drtruth
drtruth
382 Followers

"Let me go get us a wash cloth to clean up with", he whispered.

She grabbed him by the hair and started to pull his face toward her sloppy pussy.

"I have a better idea", she said. "You can clean me up with your mouth."

He resisted a little, but the steady pressure she applied to the back of his head brought him ever closer to her. He could see his cum running through her closely trimmed pubic hair. The smell of raw, carnal sex was overpowering. He stuck his tongue out and licked one of the rivulets of his cum into his mouth. It tasted surprisingly good. He put his hands on her thighs and started to move them apart.

"Lie back baby. Let mama feed it to you."

He turned over onto his back. She quickly turned and straddled his head. He looked up. He pussy was wrecked. It was soaked, the short pubic hair matted. Her pussy gaped open obscenely, juices already starting to run out dripping onto his nose and mouth. She started to lower her used pussy onto his mouth.

"Do you want to clean mama up?"

"It would be my pleasure", he said as he put his hands on her hips and pulled her messy slit onto his mouth.

He was tentative at first, tasting the mixture of him and her, then as though a light came on in his brain, he began to slurp her pussy like it was the best ice cream in the world. He held her lips open so his tongue could have maximum penetration. He licked the sweat off her mons. He ran his tongue below her slit, over the sensitive area and then up to her tiny brown star. He tickled her bud. She was lying with her face in his sweaty crotch, his long since cleaned cock resting in her mouth, her lips too paralyzed to fully close, her arms too weak to hold her up. He had spread her legs and his tongue was fully extended into her ass channel. She could hardly move, but she could feel another massive orgasm back building. He removed her tongue causing her to moan in protest. His big hands stretched from her hips to well over her sweet ass. He slowly began to move her from clit to bud and back again. Sensing she was close, he clamped down on her clit. It was as though an electric current had coursed through her body. She sat straight up and shifted down hard trapping his mouth over her clit.

"Oh shit! Fuck! That's it bitch-boy! Eat me! You like eating your mama's wet pussy, don't you bitch-boy?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm", he managed to moan.

"Well, you better get used to it, because mama has plans for you." She looked down at his crotch, his cock was standing straight up and his was starting to come. She hadn't even touched him! She dove for his cock and quickly enveloped the head as he blew another massive load. His come sent her skyrocketing over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Her orgasm was so intense, she tried to scrabble away from his mouth fearing that she might pass out, but his strong hands kept her pussy pinned to his mouth. She went black.

A few seconds later she regained consciousness. His dick had slipped out of her mouth, and her face was lying in a pool of his cum. He had gently moved her down a few inches so he could breathe, not realizing she had passed out for a moment. She stirred and kissed the head of his cock.

"My God", she said. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Well, unless the snow has let up, I think you are going to have a few more days to figure that one out."

She murmured in response, but she was too busy licking his sweet come up to hear what he said.

drtruth
drtruth
382 Followers