Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At noon I stopped shoveling and went in for lunch. Monica had made Vegetable soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Delicious! Of course I was so hungry I'd have eaten anything including Monica. Betty and Anne both hugged and kissed me as we sat down to lunch. One of them sat on each side of me. These were two incredible women, with the most awesome pussies that I had ever encountered. As we ate lunch I felt a hand on each thigh and couldn't have been happier. As we were finishing lunch I reached down and gave each of their pussies a rub and got a very positive response from each. Somehow I got the distinct feeling that they didn't mind sharing me with each other. Damn this was turning out to be a good vacation!

After lunch I went back out and finished the path to the mine entrance. I opened the heavy wood door and was surprised how warm it was once you were inside. Cynthia came out to talk to me. She told me that she had spent the night with Ralph and had enjoyed it. She was attempting to let me down easy. I had to laugh to myself; there was no letting down necessary. I wasn't into her and she didn't seem to know about either Betty or Anne. She gave me a big hug and a kiss and thanked me for understanding. We returned to the lodge to get cleaned up for dinner. I went to my room and stripped. Put on my robe and went to the shower. I had been the shower about ten minutes, just enjoying the hot water spraying over my body, when Anne pulled back the shower curtain and asked if I would like to have my back scrubbed. She stepped in and we embraced. We each grabbed a washcloth and soap and began washing each other. This was great foreplay. I spent an extra amount of time washing her pussy with my hand and I could feel her arousal and wetness through the water and soap. I lifted her up and placed her back against the wall as she wrapped her lithe shapely legs around me and slid down onto my shaft. As we kissed I couldn't help but think what an incredible pussy this girl had. We fucked like this with the shower cascading over us until we both came, not as intense as the night before, but wonderful just the same. We rinsed off and returned to our rooms to dress for dinner.

Everyone seemed very happy at dinner, even Tom was beaming, talkative and happy. Monica must have taken very good care of him last night. Dinner was good and we all retired to the den. Karen gave us a report on clearing the road and our status in the lodge. If necessary she told us we were good for a month with the supplies she had on hand. We were in no danger and if we did need emergency help the county sheriff would fly in a helicopter to take us out. But as long as we were ok we could wait till the road got cleared. It had quit snowing by this time. I poured myself some hot chocolate, put on my parka and went out onto the porch and sat down. I must be getting addicted to this hot chocolate, but it just seemed to go with everything in this place. There was almost a full moon and its reflection off the fresh blanket of snow was breath taking. The lake, the snow and the moonlight made it look almost surreal. Betty came out to join me. I could tell she was taking in this magnificently beautiful view the same as I was. As we set and talked she held my hand and told me how happy she and Anne were to have found me on this vacation. It had been a long time since either of them had enjoyed something so much. Of course they knew about each other and me, all I could stammer was how good they had made me feel. With that said she set her chocolate down and gave me a big bear hug and probably the most passionate kiss that I have ever received. She snuggled against me and we set there taking in the view. Anne came out and joined us. I got a big hug and a kiss from her also. We sat there for a long time just snuggling and kissing for quite a while. Eventually we got up and went in. The lodge was quite, everyone had already gone to bed. Anne and Betty went up stairs; I threw a few more logs on the fire so it would last the night. I went up to my room, undressed and got into bed. I was tired after my snow-shoveling workout. About ten minutes after I got into bed both Anne and Betty came into my room, closed the door, disrobed and got into bed with me. This was incredible, two very beautiful sharing my bed with me. We snuggled up and believe it or not we went to sleep. This was one of the most relaxing and pleasurable nights sleep that I had ever had. I woke several times during the night and touched or kissed both of them, and then we would snuggle back up and go to sleep again.

The next morning we woke early and went and took a shower together. It was crowded, but nobody seemed to mind. Once dressed and down stairs we decided as a lark to fix breakfast for every one. The menu; French toast, bacon, and you guessed it hot chocolate. Karen, Monica and Elsie were surprised, and pleased. It gave them a little break and gave them time to enjoy a leisurely morning cup of coffee.

Ralph and Cynthia come down together holding hands and Tom came out from the rear of the lodge from Monica' room again looking like he had really been worked over. Monica must be really working him out. We all had breakfast and after cleaning up we retired to the den in front of the fireplace to discuss what we were going to for the day. The snow was deep and not melting. Still no word on when the snowplow crew would have the road cleared. In fact they hadn't even started on it yet.

We each headed off in our own direction.

Betty took my hand a pulled me toward the stairs up to my room. Anne gave me a smile and a wink, as if to say have a good time. Once we were in my room with the door shut Betty put her arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss. I was instantly hard and ready for her. We couldn't strip each other's cloths off fast enough. We tumbled on to the bed and began caressing and orally assaulting each other's bodies. I could fee her hands around my cock as she licked and kissed the head. I then felt her mouth engulf the head and her tongue swirl around it while she sucked. She took more of me into her mouth. This woman certainly knew what she was doing. The pleasure she was giving me was intense. I mover her around till her pussy was directly over my face. I attack her meaty wet vulvae with my mouth and tongue. Sucking and licking her with as much adore as I could muster. She was taking all of my cock into her mouth now. The sensation was exquisite. As I worked on her pussy the juices were starting to flow, washing my face with her fragrant stickiness. I moved to her clit and began sucking on it and licking it in earnest. I could feel her getting closer to climax. She was trembling and her pussy was convulsing as I alternately sucked her clit and inserted my tongue as far as I could into her vagina. It was no contest; I came first, hard and filled her mouth. She was not surprised and had anticipated my climax and began sucking my exploding cock as hard as she could, swallowing all of my hot seed. Right after I came she began her orgasm, washing my face with her abundant flow of vaginal fluid. She was beautiful. Sex with her was beautiful; all of this was beautiful. We lay there in the afterglow for about an hour, each of us napping as we embraced. When I awoke she was gone.

I grabbed my robe and headed for the shower. I was standing under the hot shower just relaxing as the shower curtain was moved aside. It was Anne; she stepped in to join me. We hugged and kissed under the shower stream and washed each other's bodies. This was a very sensual act. We ended up with me behind her with my arms around her and massaging her pert little breast and erect nipples with my hand and fingers. She found this to be very exciting. My stiff cock was between her cheeks and thighs rubbing back and forth on her ample vagina lips. She bent forward to give me better access to her and I slipped my hard cock into her tight pussy. I still found it hard to believe that her pussy was this tight, very tight. She wanted it hard and deep and that is what I gave her, ramming my cock into her to he hilt, withdrawing and ramming it in again. She just maneuvered her ass to give me even better access, which I took full advantage of. She climaxed quickly and hard. Holding her self against the shower wall with her hands for support she jammed her pussy back onto my dick as hard and deep as she possibly could. I could feel her cervix, so I must have been deep. The inner walls of her pussy gripped my cock in an almost vice like grip. I came in large spurts inside her and she took it all in. We almost collapsed and held each up against the shower wall. When we caught our breath and our hearts quite racing we rinsed off and dried each other. We hugged and kissed passionately for a few minutes not wanting to let go of the moment. Finally she released me, put on her robe and with an impish smile on her face exited the shower back to her room. These two women were going to screw me to death, I really didn't care though as I was thourghly enjoying it and didn't want it to end. Both of them had incredible bodies and knew what to do with them.

When I went down stairs, lunch was ready and we all sat down to eat. Ralph and Cynthia were not present, but no one was concerned. We figured they were together and doing what felt good. Talk at lunch was casual and no one was concerned about our situation. At this point there was no need for concern. Karen updated us on her last call to Mike and they still hadn't started to clear the road to the lodge. We decided to play some card. We spent the afternoon playing strip poker. I'm not sure whose bright idea that was, but it turned into an interesting afternoon. I had already seen everything that Betty and Anne had to offer and it was good. I was curious about Monica, Karen and Elsie. As I recall it was actually Betty and Anne that suggested strip poker. There was a lot of discussion during our play what it would cost the losers and what the winners would receive. Tom was the most uncomfortable with the situation. After a while I could understand his discomfort. He was a terrible poker player.

Tom was down to his underwear in very short order. His game plan at this point was to fold unless he had a sure thing, which wasn't very often. I managed to hang onto my pants and underwear. Both Anne and Betty were bare chested. Being one of the more experienced card players, Monica had only lost her blouse and socks. Poor Elsie was down to her Panties and they were brief. Barely covering her womanly privates. She did have some really good-looking breasts though. Under her clothing she was concealing a very nicely formed body. No excess anywhere, just nice and shapely. All of these bare breasts were having a very negative effect on Tom's game. He lost another big hand and was forced to remove his boxers. He was now nude for all to see. And sorry to say there was not much to see. Anne, snickered and Betty and Karen turned their eyes away so as not to embarrass him. Monica came to his defense.

"He may not be well hung, but he can eat pussy with the best of them!" She told all that were assembled.

This still didn't ease Tom's embarrassment much. The card game pretty much ended at this point. Tom redressed and there was no further discussion of rewards and penalties. Funny thing though Tom was the only one that put his clothes back on. All of the ladies took off their pants and retired to the bar for a drink in their panties. I just sat back in my chair and stared at them, not even trying to hide my visual assault on their bodies. No one seemed to mind; in fact they were all flirting around and encouraging me. This was great. They were all good looking ladies, each in their own way. To get over his embarrassment, Tom retired to his room with his computer. We lounged around for about an hour until the ladies decided to get dressed and fix dinner. As they left for their rooms each came over and gave me a hug and a kiss, except for Betty she grabbed my head and buried my face between her breasts, then hugged and kissed me. To my amazement everyone involved accepted what was happening a very natural thing. My desert island fantasy was becoming more real all the time.

Everyone showed up for dinner. Ralph and Cynthia were pretty much into each other. Tom helped Monica and Elsie cleanup after dinner and then retired to their rooms, Tom going with Monica.

Anne and Betty decided that they were going out and try the hot tub. There was no electricity to run the Jacuzzi pump, but the water heater worked. Elsie sat with me in the den and we talked for a while. Her marriage was a little rocky. It had gotten to that boring stage marriages sometimes do and they had been trying to come up with some ways to spice it up.

"I wish I were better looking like Betty or Anne, then maybe my husband would find me more sexually attractive. I just feel plain," She told me.

"No, not at all, you are a very attractive, desirable woman." I replied sincerely.

"He just doesn't seem to notice me any more, or look at me in that special way he used to."

"Maybe you just need to spice thing up a little. Then He might notice more. Sexy underwear might be the trick to get his attention, "I suggested. "You've got a very sexy body, I know, I've been looking at all afternoon."

"Do you really think so? You're not just saying that to make me feel good are you?" She asked.

"No, I'm not just saying that. Let me prove it to you," I suggested. Please stand her in front of me."

So here in the den in the only light being given off by the fire I removed her clothes. Once she was stand nude in front of me I said, "See there you are in all you beautiful sensual glory. I desire you, I want to touch you and I want to make love to you, what man wouldn't. You have beautifully shaped breasts that are high and proud on your chest, very sensual nipples that also stand erect and inviting. You have a small tight waist and a nearly flat stomach, your legs and thighs are tight ad well shaped. You have a beautiful ass. And your woman hood is near perfection." With that I cupped her mound with my hand and pressed into it. She didn't resist, she only stood looking into my eyes. With my other had I cupped her breast and softly massaged it and her nipple, which responded to my touch immediately. I could also feel the heat from her pussy as it become moist and ready. I slipped one finger inside of her and felt her wetness. I kissed and suckled her other nipple with my mouth and felt it also respond. I put my arms around her and hugged her as I gave her a wet passionate kiss. She returned the kiss and the hug, but released soon.

"I can't make love to you or let you make love to me, I'm married and it wouldn't be right, but thank you for the offer. Some how it makes me feel better," and with that she withdrew, gathered her cloths and went to her room.

I followed her and proceeded on out to the rear deck where the two lovelies were in the hot tub. I could barely see them for all the steam rising off the hot water into the cold night winter air. It was below freezing and the water in the hot tub had to be at least 80º. I stripped out of my clothes and joined them in the hot tub. Betty excused herself, said that she was going to get out before she cooked and was going inside. Anne just smiled and me and reached over and grabbed my dick under the water. It started to get erect immediately. She slipped over and straddled me and we began kissing and touching. Our lovemaking was slow and tender. Kisses, touches, and little bites all over. She had the cutest small breasts, just barely a hand full, but so firm and pert. Her nipples stood out like plump raisins and were very sensitive. Every time that I touched them with my fingers or tongue she reacted with low soft moans. As she straddled me the head of my cock was rubbing against her full pussy lips. We were both becoming more aroused by the minute. Her small lithe body against me felt incredible, but I did not want to rush our lovemaking, I was enjoying this too much.

As I looked toward the rear of the lodge I could see Karen standing in her bedroom window nude watching us. For a woman her age she had a very good figure. Her full breasts had a little sag to them, but were still quite shapely and she only had a little bit of stomach. Her waist was still well defined. She was still an attractive woman in anyone's book. I could see her left hand was touching her breast and her right hand was out if sight below the window ledge and I had to assume that she was masturbating herself with it as she watched us. I didn't mind an audience and continued to make love to Anne who seemed to be thourghly enjoying herself.

As Anne was moving her pussy lips over the head of my cock she was slowly working it past the ample lips and into her inner sanctum. Little by little I was entering that tight little vagina of hers. She reached down to uncover and rub her clit as I entered her. Once I was all the way in she began to stroke my dick more vigorously. I could feel the head of my dick just touching her cervix. Without a doubt I was all the way inside her. Each time my dickhead touched her cervix she let lout a small sigh and the moaned. I had my mouth over one breast and was tonguing her erect nipple and nibbling it occasionally. With my hand I was working her other breast and squeezing her nipple between my fingertips. All of this was bring her close to orgasm very quickly. I could feel her tensing up as she climaxed. The inner walls of the vagina were flexing on my cock making her even tighter. She was an incredible lover and was in complete control of her body and definitely knew what to do with it. When she came, her whole body spasamed and she let out a loud guttural yell.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard!" She yelled hoarsely.

She must have climaxed three or four times in quick succession before I came inside her, unloading load after load of semen into her hot tight pussy. As I was finishing she came again, only this time with even more force than before. She collapsed on to me and we just set there holding each other in the hot water until we both recovered. This was incredible sex to say the least. We kissed long and deep.

"My god that was good, so very good," She said.

After a few moments she rose and got out of the hot tub, gathered her things, said goodnight and went back into the lodge.

I sat in the hot tub for a few more minutes. I looked up at Karen's bedroom window. She was standing there with her arms crossed over her chest just below her breasts. Her arms were holding her breasts up and out, and they looked magnificent in the soft glow of the moonlight. She smiled at me, waved and turned back into her room.

I got out of the hot tub and put my pants on. I turned of the water heater and went I to the lodge. As I passed Karen's door I noticed that it was open and thought I would stick my head in and tease her a little. I pushed the door open and looked in. She was just getting out of the shower and was drying herself off.

"Enjoy the show?" I asked.

She smiled and blushed slightly as she replied, "Yes, very much, so much so that I was tempted to join you."

"Glad that you liked it," I stated while stepping into the room.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked as she stood up with her arms raised so that I had a full view of her body.

I have to say that for 60 years old she still had an incredible body. She was reasonably tight and shapely. The upper part of her pussy was covered with a full natural bush. Her Thighs and legs were still very well shaped and tight.

"Yes, I like what I see, very much so."

By this time I was standing in the center of the room directly in front of her. She dropped the towel and approached me. She put her arms around me and gave me a very deep kiss. We held each other tightly as we kissed and I could feel the breasts against my bare chest and I knew that my hardening dick was press into her abdomen.