Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you but I can't fuck you, that wouldn't be right. I still want you though. You must know that." She said to me.

I reached down to touch her pubis. I slowly massaged and rubbed her pubic mound. I slipped my hand down further to touch her sex, which I found to be wet and slick to my touch. She spread her legs a little further apart to give me better access as I rubbed my finger over her wet lips. I slipped my finger inside her and began to stroke in and out. She responded by moving her hips in unison with my stroking finger. She pushed me back slightly and dropped down onto the floor on her knees in front of me. She undid my pants and slid them down to my ankles. She then took my hard cock in her hands and began stroking it. She kissed the head and began rubbing it against her lips and into her mouth. The longer she stroked and sucked on it the more of it she took into her mouth. She was also working it with her tongue. She definitely knew what she was doing. I could feel the pressure building. Even though I had just released less than thirty minutes before, her ministrations were going to bring me off again and soon. I tried to warn her that it was time but she ignored my warning and just sucked harder and deeper. I came with intense force and could feel my seed hitting the back of her throat. She clamped her mouth around my cock tighter and sucked me dry. She didn't loose a drop. I almost collapsed, as my knees were so weak. She got to her feet and held me while we kissed. I stepped out of my trousers and turned her toward the bed. I laid her back on the bed and spread her legs. "

"Don't fuck me. I want you to, but we can't do that." She requested.

I didn't say anything; just spread her legs and went down on her. I licked, sucked and probed her sex with my mouth and tongue. She tasted so sweet and felt so good. She was wet and ready, god I wanted to fuck her, to be inside her. I continued licking and sucking her vagina and moved up to take her clitoris in my mouth also. I sucked on it hard and worked it with my tongue. She squirmed and thrust her pelvis harder against my mouth. She climaxed hard and deep. She tensed, arched her back and rammed her pubic mound into me as hard as she could as she climaxed. It was good. As her orgasm subsided she relaxed back on the bed as I moved up beside her and held her close.

"That was better than watching, much better!" She gasped.

We laid there together for a while just embracing and exploring each other's bodies with our fingers as recovered. "You need to go now, and thank you for making me feel so good." I staggered up stairs, I was going to take a shower, but didn't have the energy, and went to bed instead.

I awoke early to find both Betty and Anne in my bed with me. My dick was hard and I was trying to decide which of the ladies I was going to wake and make love to. Betty answered that question for me when she opened her eyes and reached over and took my erect cock in her hand and squeezed it. She had a playful smile on her face and I couldn't resist her. I kissed her and we began making love. We kissed each other playing tongue tag. She was also an incredible kisser. I moved so that I could reach her breasts with my mouth and began sucking on her already hardened nipples. She continued stroking my cock with her hand. I reached down between us and stroked her wet vagina lips with my hand. In inserted one and then two fingers inside of her and stroked the inside of her pussy. She was hot and ready. She pulled on my cock to let me know that she wanted me inside her. I rolled over on top of her and slid my erect dick against her swollen wet pussy lips. She reached down and spread her lips with her fingers and inserted the head of my dick and then began to move her pelvis to work me in. I pushed into her until I was fully sheathed by her wonderful pussy. We fucked like this at a medium speed for a long time. We were just enjoying the sensations. I stopped stroking with my dick and held her still with my hands. I pushed my cock as far as I could into her and then held still. I twitched my cock inside her. She responded by convulsing her vagina walls on my cock. We continued that until she climaxed. Not a large earth shaking climax, but still a good one. As her vagina wall massaged my cock I also came in strong full spurts inside of her. We held each other tightly as we climaxed and it began to subside. I kissed her softly and rolled off of her back onto the center of the bed.

Just as I settled, Anne put her across me and said to both of us, "That was beautiful, you two were just beautiful. I loved it." We lay there holding each other for a while before we decided it was time to shower and go down stairs. We showered together returned to our rooms, dress and went down stairs. Monica and Elsie were cooking breakfast and Karen was on her cell phone. When were all assembled and sitting down to breakfast Karen announced that she had just talked to mike and the snowplow crews had started clearing the road to the lodge and the expected to be her about 3:00 that afternoon to take us out. There was another storm approaching and would hit the next day. This was their best opportunity for us to get out. We all looked at each other. There was both happiness and sadness. Happy to be rescued, but in a way sad that it was all going to end. I was quite through breakfast. No one had much to say. After we helped clean up after breakfast everyone retired to the den in front of the fireplace and just set and made small talk. I put on my parka and went out to the front porch.

Betty came out to join me. "I'm really sad that all of this has to end. I was enjoying myself and you so much."

"I know exactly how you feel. You're a beautiful woman and I've enjoyed being with you and Anne more than I've enjoyed ever being with anyone in my life. I wish it could go on, but I realize that it can't."

"I'm going to confront Joe about his affairs when I get back to Florida. I don't know if there is anything left to salvage from our marriage, I doubt it, but I have decided that there is more to life and I want it. Anne has her whole life before her. She is young and will eventually met the love of her life I am sure. I know that she also really enjoyed being with you. You may not believe it, but we have never shared anyone before. You are a first. Somehow it just seemed right. We had talked about it a lot and decided to just do it and see what happened. It turned out wonderful. The only thing is that I have become attached to you. I know Anne likes you a lot or she wouldn't have made love to you, but I don't think she is in love with you. Unfortunately I am. I love you."

There it was. She had said it. I was deeply moved and touched. I wasn't sure how to react or what to say. If I told her how I really felt I would be steeping between her and her husband and I didn't want to do that. If she were free of him that would be different. "Let's look at this way. I understand how Anne feels toward me. I loved making love to her, she is a beautiful lover. I realize that there isn't a strong emotional bond and I will never forget her and how she is. You on the other hand have touched my heart. Touched me deeply. Let's each go our separate ways and deal with what we have to. I don't want to step between you and Joe. If in the future you are no longer together, let me know and we'll see where it takes us. I live and work in LA, you are clear across the country in Florida. Long distance romances seldom work out. I don't know what else to say. I am in love with you. I shouldn't tell you that, but I can't help myself."

We both sat there holding hands in silence for a long time. Finally she spoke, "Let's go inside."

We rose and went into the lodge. No one really noticed our entrance. She led me by the hand and we went upstairs to her room. We disrobed each other and got into bed. We made love, slowly and tenderly. We then lay in each other's arms for a long while. Every now and then a tear would fall from each of us. We just lay there embracing and looking into each other's eyes. There wasn't anything either of us could or needed to say. We just felt it. I kissed her deeply, got up, dressed and went down stairs. Lunch was ready and we ate. There wasn't much talk. After we finished lunch we retired to our respective rooms to pack our things. Betty had not come down to lunch. Anne had not spoken to me, but just looked at me with those large soft doe eyes of hers that held a little sadness in them.

When we all came back down to the lobby area, Karen announced that she had just talked to Mike and they would be at the lodge within half an hour. A halfhearted cheer went up from us. The snowplow crew and equipment arrived shortly. Mike had brought the suburban and had arranged for a friend of his to bring another. Karen and he hugged and we set about loading the luggage into the vehicles while Mike secured the lodge. Mike announced that we were going directly to the Denver airport so that we could each arrange flights home. Betty, Anne, Ralph, Cynthia, Tom and Monica, all loaded in to the first suburban. Betty and the others got in the suburban Anne came over to me and gave me a big hug. "She whispered in my ear, "I loved loving you, take care." She turned and got in and they drove off down the road. Mike finished locking up. The guys on the snowplow crew were going to bring up the rear to make sure we made it back to town. We thanked them and loaded into the suburban for the trip to Denver. We were pretty silent on the way to town. When we arrived we dropped Elsie off at her house. She gave me a big hug and a kiss and thanked me for being there. We left and resumed our trip to the Denver airport.

Mike spoke first, "Karen told me about everything that happened at the lodge. I want to thank you being there and for all you did to help her. If the other guests had panicked it could have been a lot worse. Karen told me what a help you were to her and we appreciate. Thank you, and your next stay is no us!"

"No thanks necessary. I had a very good time in spite of being snowed in. You guys are great people and I will be coming back. Maybe next time I will come in the summer." We all laughed at that. Upon our arrival at the airport Mike got my bag out of the back of the suburban and as he was doing that Karen gave me a hug and a deep kiss, "Thanks for being nice to an old lady."

"What old lady, all I see is a beautiful woman, "I shot back.

Mike shook my hand and thanked me again. It was a sad parting. I assured them that I would be back, no joke.

I returned to my work and home in LA. I had had a good time and buried my self back in my work doing my best not to think about what took place in Colorado. I didn't succeed at it too well. Ralph and Cynthia actually became quite an item after their return. I was happy for her and wished them well.

In June I got a letter that contained a brochure for the lodge in Colorado. The note confirmed a reservation for the last week in June and it was signed 'Betty'. My heart leapt and I couldn't get on the phone fast enough to make my flight reservations