Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed the small egg shaped vibrator in Matt's hands and demonstrated how to use the attached remote control with a slider button to increase the intensity of the vibrations from low to maximum.

Matt's eyes widened in surprise as she took it to the highest level and he grinned at her, saying, "Wow. I think we're going to have fun with this."

Alexis grinned back at him, repositioning herself on her back next to Matt, handing him the controller and took his right hand that held the vibrator and placed it on her stomach. Chuckling softly, she said "We can go slowly until you get the hang of it."

Matt turned on the vibrator to a low setting and Alexis began to guide his hand slowly over her body, letting herself get used to the vibrations while the slight tickling sensation made every nerve ending come alive. Alexis looked into Matt's eyes and saw a mix of awe and lust as he watched her squirm slightly and muscles twitching as her arousal grew.

She felt his wonderful cock steadily growing harder against her right hip. She felt compelled to touch him and slid her hand down Matt's side and around his cock to cup his balls and gently roll them in her hand and massage them. She loved the feeling of their weight and the soft trimmed hair in her hand as she deftly tugged on his balls just enough for him to feel pressure in between massaging that slowly coaxed his erection.

Alexis guided Matt's hand with the vibrator to her left breast and made small circles over it, and as they reached her nipple Matt turned up the vibrations to medium speed. It forced a gasp and moan from her lips and her eyelids fluttered closed for a few moments. She let go of Matt's hand to let him tease her nipples and quivered with the strong pleasurable tingling shooting through her and making her pussy crave attention.

"You've always been a fast learner," Alexis complimented him in a shaky voice, her brain having a hard time forming words.

The sexy grin Alexis loved to see appeared on Matt's face before he leaned down to kiss her, letting his soft lips drag lightly over hers and gently easing his tongue against her lips, silently asking for permission to enter her mouth. Alexis felt swept away with the sensations and couldn't have helped parting her lips and meeting his tongue with hers if she tried.

Continuing to kiss deeply, Alexis felt Matt move the vibrator slowly down her stomach and around her pussy to her inner thighs, using his hand to gently guide her to open her legs a bit.

Pulling back from their kiss, Alexis felt herself sink deeper into the blissful abyss of pleasure as Matt moved his mouth to her right nipple and gently sucked and nibbled it as he slowly let the vibrator roam over her thighs and the sensitive creases between her pussy and legs.

Alexis felt Matt's cock twitch against her side and looking down at his swollen red cock head with a bead of pre-cum forming on it, she felt the strong urge to have him inside her but had an idea. She put her hand on Matt's and gently removed the vibrator from her so she could roll on top of him and straddle him, her moist, hot pussy on his lower abdomen just above his rock hard cock.

She moved his hand and the vibrator to her pussy lips, moaning as the vibrations slightly stimulated her clit. She used her other hand to open her pussy lips with her fingers, biting her lower lip and closing her eyes as her head lolled back with the powerful jolts of pleasure flooding through her as the vibe met her clit directly.

Alexis' head came forward and she hazily gazed into Matt's emerald eyes as he caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples with his free hand. He smiled mischievously at her as he paused his ministration of her breasts to increase the vibration speed and her entire body started to shake slightly.

All other thoughts were driven from Alexis' mind as all she could focus on were the intensely pleasurable sensations taking her over. She felt her pussy grow hotter and her juices flowing onto Matt's stomach, sliding back and forth as she unconsciously started to pump her hips to grind against him.

Feeling the slow burn of her orgasm start to build, Alexis pushed herself up on her knees and reached back between her legs, hearing Matt groan with pleasure as she grasped his thick cock and positioned her pussy over it.

She slowly slid herself onto him, thoroughly relishing every moment of the amazing feeling of Matt's cock filling and stretching her pussy inch by inch while she watched his face contort with his own pleasure of feeling her surround him.

"God I've missed you," Alexis whispered breathlessly as she leaned forward to kiss Matt, needing to feel his lips and tongue on hers.

As their lips parted, Alexis glowed inside with delight as Matt looked deeply into her sky blue eyes and replied huskily, "Me too honey. My favorite place in the world is inside you."

Alexis gently took Matt's left hand and placed it on her lower abdomen, pressing the heel of his palm firmly against her. "Ohhh..." escaped her lips as the intensity of the pressure on her engorged G-spot increased, making the incredible feeling of his hard cock stroking her even more powerful.

Alexis felt like she was floating, her mind entirely captivated by her rapidly building orgasm. She cried out as Matt briefly removed his hand from her abdomen to slide the vibrator control to its maximum speed before putting his hand back with even firmer pressure.

Alexis' hands went to her breasts, kneading them and sliding her thumb and forefinger around her nipples to gently rub, tug, and twist them a bit, adding to the electric pulses shooting to her pussy.

Her quivering body shifted to violently shaking as the combined stimulation overtook her senses. Her mind was no longer in full control of her body, allowing herself to succumb to her pleasure.

"Feels so good... please don't stop," Alexis gasped out, her eyes closing, arching her back and head rolling back. Her mind focused entirely on the waves of hot burning pleasure building up inside her like a volcano. Everything in her straining to find the sweet release she desperately craved.

She heard Matt's voice whisper "Let go baby. Just let it come," and felt her glorious peak envelop her.

The overwhelming orgasm engulfed her, radiating out over and over from her pussy through her entire body. She was incapable of doing anything but allowing the mind blowing sensations to overtake her as she erupted. Every muscle of her body convulsed over and over as the tension coiled up in them for so long released their powerful energy.

She looked down at Matt and seeing the need to orgasm on his strained face, Alexis reached behind her with her right hand to firmly pull Matt's swollen balls and press her middle finger against his taint. A couple of moments later she heard him grunt and felt his hard cock stroke the depths of her pussy as he repeatedly heaved himself into her. Matt uttered a long, guttural moan as his muscles tensed, back and neck arched and he froze for several moments as he came with an intensity Alexis felt as loads of his warm cum shot into and filled her pussy.

As she felt Matt begin to relax Alexis removed her hand from his testicles and nudged Matt's hand to remove the vibrator from her clit, feeling her very sensitive bud continue to tingle and pulse after it was gone.

Slumping against Matt's body, Alexis felt her heart was going to come out of her chest and felt Matt's very rapid heartbeat against her breasts as they tried to catch their breath. She heard the buzzing of the vibrator cease as Matt turned it off.

Alexis wanted to remain just as they were, never wanting Matt's cock nestled so perfectly inside of her to be removed. Her sensitive pussy walls contracting involuntarily around him, little aftershocks of pleasure still coursing through her every now and then. His warm, strong hands stroking her back and hair so tenderly, making her feel cared for.

She felt Matt move under her, and although everything in her wanted to remain where she was, she wanted to kiss him and leaned back to find he wanted the same. His cock gently slipped out of her as Matt wordlessly cupped her face with his hands, hazily looking in her eyes adoringly, and pressed his lips to hers tenderly. A surge of love for Matt flowed through Alexis and she closed her eyes and returned his sensuous kiss.

As they pulled apart, Alexis heard the fierce winds outside blowing against the house and she smiled broadly as she looked at her loving husband in the dim light, saying "I never thought I'd be grateful for a snow storm. But I am."

"So am I," Matt said softly, snuggling her nude body tighter against him. "Now that we're snowed in, I guess we'll have to find some ways to entertain ourselves," he said, a wicked grin appearing on his lips along with a mischievous glint in his emerald eyes.

"I just so happen to have some other toys in my drawer. Great for some adult entertainment," Alexis replied with her own sly grin.

"Sounds perfect. Just like you," Matt softly told her.

The incredible feeling of being loved and desired by her husband fell over Alexis like the warm blankets of the bed Matt was pulling over them before starting round two of their playtime.

12