Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana wrapped her arms around his neck, cupping the back of his head in her warm palms, her nails lightly scratching his scalp through his half-inch long hair as she stared down at him, smiling. He was still struggling to catch his breath, his broad chest heaving with the effort as he fought to recover from his violent orgasm. She slowly lowered her hips till she was sitting astride his powerful, quaking thighs and she smiled when she felt his well-sucked cock twitch against the inside of her leg, slick with her own juices, as it came back to life sooner than she ever expected, but then he was a highly-trained soldier with exceptional control and endurance...and he was snowed in with her for the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow. And her cunt was aching to be filled. Again. And again. Thank God for blizzards. She shifted her hips, inching closer to him until just her satin covered nipples grazed his chest. She saw his eyes dilate until the aqua was swallowed up by the inkiness of his pupils. She reached up and lightly drew her fingernail back and forth along the fullness of his bottom lip, tugging slightly. "Now we don't have to worry about you cumming too soon so you can fuck me all night. And if you hold up to your promise and give it to me how ever I want it, make me cum until I'm delirious with ecstasy, in the morning I will... suck... your... cock."

"Fuck, yes," Duke growled. He reached up and cupped the back of her head in his large hand, his fingers digging into her skull as he pulled her head down, his mouth closing hot, swift and sure over her lips still wet with his cum. He slanted his mouth over hers, thrusting his tongue past her parted lips, delving deep inside the warmth of her mouth, deeper still, tasting his salty semen mixed with her own sweet flavor much like he wanted to explore her cunt, tasting her juices went she came. He slid his hands down her back, pulling her closer, her firm breasts plumping against the hard wall of his chest as he kissed her harder, his tongue almost cruel as it ravaged her mouth without reason or care to her own feelings. She had his blood pounding through his veins, his semen churning in his testicles, and somewhere in the back of his mind he was acutely aware of the fact that this hot woman sitting astride his lap was in fact a widow, albeit a horny widow and he needed to slow things down. But his cock had taken his brain hostage as it jerked hard, filling with a sudden rush of blood as she drew on his invading tongue with as much enthusiasm as she had on the head of his cock. And when Lana moaned, arching against him as she flattened her breasts to his chest, her fingers curling into the corded muscles of his neck as she fully accepted his carnal kiss; he knew that the last thing she wanted was for him to slow this fuck down.

He slid his hands down her back, found the hem of her satin slip and pulled it up, tearing his mouth away from hers to yank it over her head. He drew in a ragged breath as he stared down at her large, pale breasts, watching as they rose and fell with each deep breath that she drew into her lungs. He groaned as they swelled and tightened under his fervent gaze, as her nipples, big as spice drops, hardened even more with a rush of blood to stand out a good half-inch from her coral areolas. He had never seen a more perfect set of breasts. Firm, ripe globes that were poised perfectly on her chest, her areolas perched high and puckered, her nipples, fuck her nipples... They were two hard points of flesh just waiting to suckled and nibbled on. He closed his hands around her ribs and lightly drew his thumbs back and forth along the heavy underside of her breasts, watching as they heaved on her chest from her sudden intake of breath. "Fuck, you have nice breasts."

"Duke," Lana moaned, pleading as she shifted against his thighs. He was teasing her, making her wait, heightening her pleasure in the process. She wanted, no she needed his hands on her breasts, on her throbbing, juicy pussy, needed his mouth there, sucking her clitoris and licking up her creamy juices as they gushed from her. She liked that he was taking it slow, letting her get to know him, but goddammit, she needed to be fucked! She cried out as his hands left her breasts to slide down her ribs to her narrow waist. "Duke!"

His gaze drifted lower, down the expanse of her flat belly to her smooth vulva and the swollen and parted lips of her labia. Fuck, she was already sopping wet and glistening with her own creamy juices. He took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating muskiness of her cunt, a woman in heat always did give off the best smell in the world, and it went straight to his cock as it became fully engorged with one last hard twitch and started to throb, needing to be buried so deep inside that hot, tight, wet channel. He couldn't wait any longer. "I think we better move this to the floor because I have a feeling this is going to be one intense fuck."

Lana didn't object in the least nor did she have time to even move off of his lap. He threw the heavy quilt down on the floor, grabbed hold of her curvaceous hips to lift her off of his thighs as he slid off the couch to kneel on the floor, and gently deposited her on the thick quilt. The air escaped her lungs in sheer surprise of his quick movements, her green eyes widening. She smiled up at him and her giggles turned to a sudden gasp as he hooked his hands behind her knees, parting them even wider as he yanked her body closer as he sat back on his heels, closer still till her ass was nestled up against his muscular thighs and the quilt was bunched up under her hips, raising her to him. She stared up at him, up into those aqua eyes dark with unquenched desire. His jaw was set firmly as he tried to keep a tight rein on his own lust. Her gaze drifted lower to settle on his thick cock jutting straight out from his groin, throbbing inches from her quivering abdomen, on the thick bead of precum that started to seep out of the wide slit and trickle down the side of the smooth glans, glistening orange in the firelight. The blow job she had given him may have abated the need for his second orgasm but it hadn't done anything for his urges, in fact they had only gotten stronger.

"Much better," he said as he looked down at her smooth vulva pressed up against his thighs, her labia glistening with her juices as they seeped out of her to dampen his thighs and he pulled her knees even further apart, spreading her thighs even wider until she was completely open to him. He stared down at the swollen, blood-filled, rosy pink folds of her labia wet with her own juices, at her dark-red, swollen clitoris poking out of its hood just waiting for the touch of his tongue and lower to the surprisingly narrow opening of her vagina, so deliciously wet for his thick cock as her creamy juices trickled out of her. She'd been telling the truth, she'd been without a man for over a year, and her cunt was going to be tight. He felt his cock twitch hard as even more precum started to trickle down the side of the smooth glans in anticipation of being buried so deep inside and stretching her open after two long years of celibacy. He wanted to feast on her cunt till she was screaming in pleasure and squirting all over his face as he lapped up her creamy nectar. "And you have an even nicer cunt. Tight and juicy and I'm going to enjoy every flavorful second as I devour you."

Lana swallowed hard, staring up at him. Her husband thoroughly enjoyed his blow jobs but he never really would reciprocate the oral sex. He would touch her clitoris and shove his fingers into her cunt, finger-fucking her until she squirted all over his hand but he would very shyly touch her clitoris with his tongue like he was afraid of it. It was his only hang-up, she never held it against him, so she never pushed the oral sex on his part since he kept her satisfied every other way he possibly could. So she had never experienced a mind-numbing, tongue inflicted orgasm. And Duke was going to devour her? Fuck.

"But first--" He knelt over her, the smooth head of his cock nudging the soft skin of her quivering belly, leaving a glistening trail of clear fluid across her flesh, and he slid his hands up her sides to brush the backs of his fingers over her swollen breasts as they heaved on her chest from every deep breath she drew into her lungs. He brazenly watched as her areolas drew up even tighter, her nipples hardened even more until they stood out from her creamy breasts like two bite-sized cherry drops and he cupped her breasts in his large hands, filling them completely. He hefted their weight as he kneaded them with his fingers, his thumbnails dragging roughly back and forth over the tips of her nipples. She groaned and he smiled. "I'm going to start with your magnificent breasts."

Lana groaned, arching against his hands as they cupped and molded her breasts. It had been too long since large, masculine hands had completely encompassed her breasts and played with her nipples that she had forgotten how sensitive they actually were. And his hands were so large, so hot that she felt her clitoris start to ache for the touch of his fingers, her cunt start to pulsate for the invasion of his rock hard cock that was slipping wetly across her belly. Suddenly, she wished he would just shove it in her and pound her ass into the floor. "Suck them; please suck on my nipples, Duke. It's been soooo lonnnnng." She gasped when he caught her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, gently rolling them, tugging slightly until they hardened even more and grew extremely sensitive. "Please, oh please," she groaned as her ass starting to undulate against his thighs, her juices starting to run out of her cunt, down the crack of her ass to dribble out onto the quilt bunched up under her as the need to cum tightened deep inside her belly. She dug her nails into his powerful biceps when he bent his head, crying out as the tip of his hot, wet tongue flicked over the very tip of her hypersensitive nipple before he opened his mouth and drew strongly on her breast. The need inside her belly grew extremely unbearable and she gave up fighting it as she dug her heels into the floor, her nails even deeper into the ridge of his biceps and she threw her head back as a high-pitched scream tore from her throat. "Oooooh, fuuuuuck!"

Duke had heard of women having an orgasm by stimulating their nipples alone but he had never experienced it for himself, and it was as amazing as fuck. He clasped his hands around her ribs as he sucked her nipple deeper into his mouth, holding her securely as her whole body heaved, bucked and undulated beneath him as the first of the many orgasms he was going to inflict upon her tore through her curvy body. He tenderly bathed the curves and swells of her breast with his tongue until her quivering all but subsided and her heaving breast slowly rose and fell against his mouth as her breathing returned to what he considered normal. Then he drew her nipple back into his mouth, sucking lightly as he swirled the tip of his tongue around the pebble-hard tip, sucking a little harder as her moans started to fill his ears. He caught the hard piece of flesh between his teeth and slowly raised his head, tugging on her nipple, elongating it, before he let it pop free of his pearly hold. He looked up at her face flushed with orgasmic splendor as he cupped her well-suckled breast in his large palm, squeezing her nipple between his fore and middle finger, smiling when she moaned. "That's one," he said with a cocky smile as he turned his attention to the neglected twin.

Lana's eyes flew open. He was counting her orgasms! Fucking bastard! Or so she hoped. She stared down at him through hooded eyes as he slowly drew the tip of his tongue along her breast, tracing its shape, licking a wet trail up the firm swell to finally flick ever so gently over her nipple. She moaned as he sucked her nipple into his mouth, his tongue swirling hot and wet around her puckered areola, before flicking over her nipple again and again. She reached up and curled her fingers into his short-cropped hair, holding his head to her breast as he applied such an incredible amount of suction to her nipple that she felt it all the way down to her clitoris. "Duke! Oh, fuck! Duke!" He licked her breast again, bathing its entirety with his tongue, before he returned to her puckered areola and hypersensitive nipple, sucking the rigid piece of flesh deep into his hot, wet mouth, flicking the tip of his tongue over and around it as he pinched and pulled hard on the other one with his fingers.

She squeezed her eyes shut, her head thrashing back and forth on the quilt as his tongue did wickedly wonderful things to her nipple. It felt good, way too good. "Stop. I can't... oh, fuck... take anymore." She groaned, her legs rising and falling as she franticly tried to dig her heels into something that would keep her anchored to the ground. She cried out, her back arching high as his meandering hand slid swiftly over her belly and down over her wet and swollen vulva. He spread her blood engorged lips even wider with two fingers as his seeking middle finger slipped over her sopping wet flesh to stroke her distended clitoris and the orgasm that had been building inside her suddenly exploded, faster and harder than the first one, and she fisted her fingers into his hair, arching strongly under his talented mouth and stroking finger as her orgasm ripped through her, her juices coating his fingers. "Oooooh, fuuuuuck! Not agaiiiiiin!"

"That's two," he grinned, looking down at her beautiful flushed face. Her large breasts were heaving on her chest, her saliva-coated nipples swollen and ruddy from his intense sucking. His eyes never left hers as he moved down her body, pressing hot, wet kisses all the way down to her heaving, concave abdomen. He pressed one last kiss to the soft skin just above her vulva, pushing her thighs even farther apart with his broad shoulders. He shifted his gaze to her exposed wet flesh as it glistened in the firelight. He breathed in her muskiness, it had grown more intense from her orgasms and his fingers were coated with her juices as he gently stroked her blood-filled labia, avoiding contact with her clitoris as much as he could. Her hips were starting to writhe as she tried to get his finger where she desperately needed it and he quickly drew his hand away, glistening with her juices. He drew the tip of his tongue across the top of her vulva, tasting the light secretions that coated her skin. He was going to taste her next orgasm. "Now it's my turn to give you some good oral attention and I'm not out of practice."

"Oh, God," Lana said, panting hard as she stared down at Duke as he lowered his head between the sleekness of her wide spread thighs. He slid his hands under her bottom, his fingers digging into her ass as he lifted her hips up off the floor, holding her steady as he lowered his mouth to her throbbing vulva. Her head thudded back against the floor and a long, guttural groan escaped her as the first touch of his tongue gently lapped at both sides of her outer labia. "Fuuuck," she swore, her hips jerking hard in his hands as she fisted hers into the quilt beneath her. "Lick my pussy." His tongue licked a little deeper, sliding along the inside of her blood-swollen labia as he lapped up her creamy juices and she tightened her grip on the quilt, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip as the tip of his tongue rimmed her opening before he pushed his tongue as far as he could inside her vagina, drawing it back out only to push it in again, repeatedly fucking her with it, licking up her creamy juices that coated her fuck channel. "Oh, fuck!"

"Mmm," Duke hummed as he lifted his head, his lips shiny with her cunt juice and he quickly licked them away. "Now that's a delicious cunt, nice and juicy." He looked up at her, smiling a cocky smile. Her breasts were heaving on her chest, nipples hard, and her concave belly glistening with a fine sheen of sweat as she struggled to catch her breath, her hooded eyes staring down at him. He never gave her time to come down from her second orgasm before he started pushing her towards her third; she'd gone so long without them that she wasn't complaining in the least. And her next one was going to come crashing down on her. He dug his fingers into the back of her thighs, pushing her knees high and wide, opening her as far as he could. "Hang on. One very thorough tongue lashing coming your way."

"Fu-uck," Lana muttered, the word catching in her throat as the tip of his tongue flicked skillfully over her engorged and hypersensitive clitoris, again and again. She squeezed her eyes shut, her head thrashing back and forth on the floor as the tip of his tongue thrashed back and forth over her tiny blood-filled nubbin of flesh before he sucked it hard between his pursed lips. Scraped it with his teeth. "Fu-ckin'... eat... me," she panted hard, struggling to catch her breath as he greedily consumed her juicy cunt, licking and slurping up all she had to offer in between assaulting her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. He wasn't kidding about devouring her cunt, or being out of practice because her third orgasm was approaching quicker than she wanted it. She could feel it tightening in her belly, that undeniable urge to cum, could feel the white-hot flames of long forgotten need licking at her once again and she wanted to suppress it, make it last. But then she wanted to cum so desperately... She reached down and fisted her fingers into his short-cropped hair, pulling his face deeper into her cunt as she thrust her vulva hard against his face, moaning in absolute pleasure as he took her cue and flicked his tongue harder and harder over her swollen clitoris. "Fuuuck... oooh... fuuuck. Riiiight... theeere." She looked down at his bobbing head as he licked her even faster, strumming her clitoris like a madman and her resolve to suppress her orgasm crumbled as a tiny spurt of fluid coated his tongue. "Oooh...God. I'm... go... naaa... cuuuuum," she panted between deep gulps of air. He sucked vigorous on her clitoris and she threw her head back, screaming at the tops of her lungs, cumming so hard that she spurted more and more creamy juices all over his face and lapping tongue, her entire body shaking violently as her orgasm ripped through her. "Aye-eeeee!" That was three.

Fuck, she was a squirter. Duke held her heaving hips steady as he noisily licked and slurped up all of her juices that gushed from her, what he couldn't catch dribbling down his chin. He pushed his face deeper into her quivering cunt, his tongue and lips working hard and fast to gather up every last release of orgasmic fluid. He licked her cunt like a dog licking up the last of the gravy from his bowl, making sure he got every last savory drop before finally lifting his head. He flicked the tip of his tongue lightly over her hypersensitive clitoris, her high pitched squeal piercing his ears. A squirter and a screamer.

"Mmm, best cunt ever," he said as he released his hold on her watery legs and moved up her body, the thick head of his rock-hard cock leaving a profuse amount of sticky precum across her belly. He rested his weight on his forearms as he stared down into her green eyes, curling his hand around the back of her head. "Come 'ere. Taste yourself," he said, closing his glistening lips over hers as he pushed his cunt juice coated tongue deep into her mouth, urging her to suck her own essences from his tongue with little jabbing motions against her own. She sucked shyly at first and then with more vigor as she got a good taste of her own musky sweet cunt. He lifted his mouth from hers, chuckling when she darted her tongue out to lick up her juices that still lingered on his lips and chin, moaning in pleasure. If she had never tasted her own cunt, what other nasty, dirty acts did her husband fail to perform on her? "Tastes good, doesn't it? Your husband never licked your cunt like that did he?"