Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down over her, slowly running the tip of his tongue along the indention of her spine as he tasted her sweaty flesh, flicking his tongue along her ear as he curved his body to fit over hers, his cock throbbing insolently inside her slick cunt. He reached up and pulled a long strand of sweaty black hair away from her face so he could see at least one of those green eyes. Her breathing was just as ragged as his, if not more, and every one of his choppy breaths fanned her face. He slid his other hand around between her legs, his fingers slipping along her sloppy-wet labia to gently caress her blood swollen flesh, the V of his fingers stopping when he encountered his cock wedged so deeply inside her, a smile pulling his lips back over his teeth when she moaned. "You like my thick cock inside you, don't you? Could he ever bottom out in your slippery cunt like I can? Feel every single inch of your cunt grasping at his cock as he pounded it into you?"

Lana fisted her hands into the soft quilt bunched up under her cheek, panting hard as she struggled to catch her breath. She could feel the weight of his body pressing her further into the floor, every ridge, every vein of his thick cock as it lay somewhat innocently inside her, throbbing from the blood that coursed through the veins that gave it life. She could feel his hot breath that was just as erratic as hers on her face, fanning the sweaty tendrils at her temple. Her husband could never reach that deep inside her, could never do the things to her that Duke could. She moaned, her hips jerking hard as his fingers slipped over her slippery, sensitive flesh, pushing herself back further onto his cock and into the cradle of his thighs. "I love... your... thick... cock," she managed between several deep breaths. "Only... you... can... get... that... deep."

Duke slid his finger over her hyper-sensitive clitoris, smiling when her hips jerked hard and she cried out as she pushed back a little too hard on his cock, wedging more of it inside herself. "Damn right," he growled in her ear, his breath hot, words even hotter as he reared up over her and gave a sharp thrust of his hips just to prove his point. He started to fuck her hard and fast and she cried out, her high pitched scream muffled by the quilt as she fisted her hands into the layers, holding on as each deep stroke jarred her body, rubbed her breasts and chest against the blanket. He grabbed hold of her waist, his fingers digging into her sweaty skin to hold her steady as he relentlessly pounded his cock in and out of her cunt, his swollen, heavy scrotum slapping against her dripping labia. He gritted his teeth, hissing as her cunt greedily grabbed at his cock, grew even wetter as her own orgasm clawed at her and he fucked her harder, his hips slamming into her ass. "Fuck," he swore with a heavy exhale. He could feel his impending orgasm tightening around the base of his spine, feel his cock swell to fill every last inch of her, feel his testicles contract as they started to release a heavy load of semen. And there was no way he could hold it back. "Fuck. Fuck. I'm... gon-na... cum," he grunted, each word punctuated by a hard thrust of his cock.

Lana fisted her fingers so tight into the folds of the quilt that her knuckles turned white, holding on tightly to the only thing that she could as his hard, driving thrusts towards orgasm jarred her body, pushed her closer and closer to her own final mind-numbing, earth-shattering explosion. She grunted and groaned, squeezing her eyes shut, panting hard as each forceful thrust of his thick and impossibly swollen cock bottomed out in her slippery cunt, his hips slapping hard, noisily, against her ass. And then when he shifted his weight behind her, angled his cock so the smooth and undeniably swollen head rubbed over her G-spot with every pull out and hard slam back in, she screamed as her orgasm hit her hard, spiraling through her violently shaking body as her creamy juices spurted out of her contracting cunt to coat his cock and heavy scrotum as everything around her went completely out of focus. "Ohhhh.... gaaaaaawwwwd! Duke!"

Duke lost it. He reached up and curled his fingers around the nape of her neck, pulling her backwards as he slammed forward, pounding his thick cock in and out of her dripping cunt as it contracted around him. Semen erupted from his testicles and rushed up through his cock like a bullet being fired from a high powered rifle. His lips pulled back in a snarl over his tightly-gritted teeth and he threw his head back, his fingers digging deep into her neck and her hip as he slammed his hips hard against her ass, forcing his rock hard cock so deep inside her slick vagina that he could have sworn he popped out the other side, his cum-coated scrotum slapping against her dripping labia as he came hard, his semen coating her slippery walls in a hot, heavy and thick barrage. "FUUUCK," he roared. His hips jerked hard against her ass as a second less powerful but just as thick spurt of semen erupted inside her quivering body, her still contracting cunt greedily milking every last thick drop that it could out of his cock, drawing it deep inside her well-fucked pussy.

He groaned and slumped against her quaking, sweaty body, his heart pounding hard in his chest as he struggled to catch his breath, his cock twitching inside her slick cunt as it slowly started to soften. He'd gone a lot longer than three months without sex, fucked a lot of women hard and forgot them just as fast but none of those women, none of his orgasms had never been anything like what he had just experienced with Lana. And he had a feeling in his gut that this was one woman, one fuck he wasn't going to forget. He slowly, carefully pulled his partially swollen cock heavily covered in their comingled juices out of her well-fucked cunt and rolled to his side, pulling her weak yet satiated body up next to his. He didn't want her to get chilled despite the heat radiating from the crackling fire so he pulled the quilt around her still-quivering body. "Fuck," he gasped. "Fuck... that was... that was good."

Lana nodded her head, pressing her cheek to his sweaty chest as she snuggled up against the length of his much larger, much stronger body. She closed her eyes, listening to the heavy pounding of his heart beneath her ear, feeling a sudden heaviness in her own. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She had just fucked a stranger, a man that she had stripped naked so he wouldn't die of hypothermia, a soldier that wouldn't think twice about coming back and be gone as soon as the roads were cleared. And to make matters worse, she had enjoyed every second of it. Maybe it was the thought of having to be alone on Christmas again that made her act so impulsive but for whatever reason, she was glad she had, glad that Duke McCabe had fallen into her life, even if it was just for a few days. "Stay with me," she whispered, sleepily, as she snuggled closer to him, purring as he wrapped his muscular arm around her body and pulled her even closer.

Duke smiled. Where could he go? He was snowed in.

+ + + + + + + + + +

As promised, Lana sucked his cock in the morning. It felt so good to wake up in the strong arms of a man once again and Duke was still asleep but his morning erection was stabbing her in the stomach. She smiled to herself as she slowly moved down the length of his body to rouse him from his slumber with another amazing blow-job. She wrapped her fingers around the girth of his thick man meat at the base and ever so slowly ran the tip of her tongue up his length, tracing the dark protruding veins that interlaced it before she slowly drew the smooth tapered and swollen glans into her mouth, sucking lightly as it twitched against her tongue, getting even harder. When he groaned she slowly raised her head, letting the swollen dark red glistening head of his cock pop out of her mouth. "Merry Christmas," she said with a smile and took him back inside the prison of her hot, wet mouth.

Duke let out a long, satisfied sigh. There was nothing better in the entire fucking world then getting woke up by a beautiful woman sucking on your cock. "It is now," he said, groaning as she took his cock as deep as she could. He raised himself up on his elbows, watching through hooded aqua eyes as the length of his saliva coated cock slowly disappeared inch by inch and then reappeared as her mouth, her lips glistening with her own saliva, leisurely moved up and down the length of his thick cock. "Oh... God... Lana... that feels... so fucking... good," he managed between deep gulps of air as she slowly let him slid back out of her mouth only to lave the glistening, throbbing head with the tip of her tongue.

Lana looked up at him, her green eyes dark with desire. "Then this is going to feel even better," she said with a smile right before she took him back inside her hot wet mouth, sucking hard. He only lasted three minutes before he fisted his fingers in her hair and filled her mouth with a hard spurt of thick salty-sweet semen. She slowly let him slid from her cum-coated lips and she sat back on her heels, reaching up with one finger to wipe away the trickle of semen that had escaped from the corner of her mouth, licking her fingertip clean. "What would you like for breakfast?"

Duke looked up at her. Breakfast? After that mind-numbing blow job she was thinking about breakfast? All he could think about was shoving his cock inside her until she screamed for him to fuck her harder. "Uh, pancakes?" he muttered, flabbergasted.

"Pancakes it is," she said, getting to her feet and padding buck-ass naked into the bedroom.

Duke got to his feet and reached for his jeans on the back of the couch, pulling them on. The temperature in the cabin was starting to drop as the fire in the fireplace started to die down and he removed the screen and stirred the embers with a poker before he put two logs on, replacing the screen as the logs popped and ignited. He stepped back from the fireplace. The only thing that hung over her mantle was the rack of a six-point elk that she had probably shot herself. There were no pictures of her with her husband on display, no articles lying around to indicate that a man had once lived in the cabin with her. His death must have been tragic to make her not want any constant reminders of her husband hanging around. He thought nothing more about it as he padded across the wood floor in his bare feet to the small laundry room where Lana had left the rest of his clothes last night. He tugged his socks on his bare feet and pulled on his chamois shirt, buttoning it and jamming the tails in his jeans before he tugged the zipper up and fastened the button. He rummaged through her cupboards until he found a can a coffee and the filters, starting a pot of coffee.

He was pouring steaming hot coffee into two mugs when he heard the bedroom door creak open and he turned around as Lana came back out to join him dressed in a pair of jeans that hugged every curve of her hips and legs and a light pink plaid flannel shirt that was loose enough to hide yet still emphasize those magnificent breasts of hers, fuzzy red socks on her feet. Her long black hair was pulled back into a thick braid that reached down past her waist. He had to know for his own self, for his own peace of mind that... "You can tell me that it's none of my business if you want, but what happened to your husband?"

If she hadn't had just sucked his cock a few minutes ago she would have told him to shut the fuck up and get the hell out of her cabin even if there was snow up to the roof. She could feel his warm aqua eyes on her as she walked into the kitchen and got everything out to make pancakes. She was mixing the batter with a spoon before she finally answered him. "Brian was a pilot for the forest service. Two years ago on Christmas Eve three prisoners escaped from a transport vehicle and they were suspected of heading for higher ground to cross over the border into Canada. The terrain was too rough for horses or even snowmobiles so Brian went up in his plane to do a twenty-five mile recon pass over the area where they had escaped. It was cold that year, there was too much ice on the wings and rudder and his plane went down somewhere in the Rockies. He... he didn't survive."

Duke stepped up behind her and gently clasped her shoulders in his hands, caressing her arms through the warm flannel as she spooned batter into the hot skillet. He pressed a kiss to her temple and when she turned around, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against his chest. He stroked her back with a comforting hand, just holding her as she took some of his strength from him even though she didn't need any. She was a strong woman; she had to be to survive and go on alone after losing her husband so tragically. No wonder she didn't have a Christmas tree, the memory of her husband's death was too painful and he could tell by the way that she slumped against him, it still was. "I'm so sorry, Lana," he whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. He gently cupped her face in his hands and tipped her head up, looking into her green eyes that were filled with sorrow, she had already cried out all the tears a long time ago. "I'm sure he loved you."

Lana nodded her head. "I just miss him the most around Christmas." She looked up at him. Everyone in town knew how her husband had died and no one ever talked about it, no one talked about him. It was as if they never even cared about him, he was just gone and she was his widow, the lonely widow that every man in town was trying to bed. And now a stranger had fallen into her life, stirred up old painful memories yet in his own way he had finally brought her some peace. She knew he would be out of her life just as fast as he had come into it, but it didn't matter, he had shown her that it was still possible to feel something for another man. "A part of me died when Brian died and you brought that part of me back to life and I want to thank you for that, Duke."

Duke slowly smiled. He brushed a lock of black hair back from her face. She really was a beautiful woman and he could see how her husband had fallen in love with her, how he was falling in love with her. She had remained faithful to her husband even after his death, she didn't want to tarnish his memory with sordid affairs and when she had come to him last night, she had been looking for so much more than a night filled with meaningless sex. She needed to be loved again and even though he only had another night with her, he was going to make sure that she felt that love. "It was my pleasure and I hope it will be my pleasure again tonight. Why don't we go outside and play in the snow?"

Lana looked up at him. His aqua eyes were bright with excitement and his beaming smile had her feeling like she didn't have a care in the world. He was like a giddy child on a snow day and that made her smile. She couldn't remember the last time she had even played in the snow. Funny how a stranger could make her feel alive again, make her want to do something so carefree. And funny how this stranger, this man that she barely knew could finally make her want to move on with her life and not pine away for a man that had died on what was beginning to be the happiest day of the year once again. "Pancakes first," she shrieked as his hands found her ticklish spot just under her ribs.

Duke chuckled, kissing the side of her neck. "Pancakes first."

+ + + + + + + + + +

"Come on, Duke. The best snow is just up past the tree line," Lana hollered, looking down the hill at Duke who was still standing on her back porch. The air was crisp, the sky was clear and the packed snow was perfect for sledding, making snow angles and building a snowman and she wasn't going to do any of that without him.

Duke pulled on his heavy parka as he stepped outside the cabin. He tugged the zipper up and pressed the Velcro flap down as he gazed out at the pristine blanket of white snow that covered the ground and trees, at Lana in her raspberry parka as she bounded across the expanse of untouched snow, her gloved hands waving at him, beckoning him to join her. "Just a second," he hollered as he unzipped the hand pocket on the side of his parka, reaching inside. He pulled out a folded piece of paper that he had been carrying around in his pocket for the past two years, the entire reason he had come back to Montana. He unfolded it and read the handwritten note even though he had already memorized every word that had tugged at his heartstrings the day he had opened it.

Dear Duke. If you've received this letter, then I have moved onto that big pasture in the sky. You've been my confidant and my best friend through thick and thin. I could always trust you with my life and I always knew that no matter what happened that you would always have my back. The last thing that I ask of you is please make sure that my wife isn't pining away for me. I love her and she deserves to be happy. Your friend, Brian

Duke folded the letter back up along the worn crease and slipped it into his pocket, zipping it closed. When he had been lost and given up all hope of making it to his destination, when he had seen that mailbox along the road, seen the surname that was stenciled on the side, he knew he was right where he was supposed to be on Christmas Eve. He looked up at the clear blue sky, felt the nip of the winter air on his face and he knew that everything was right in the world and most of all he knew that his friend was looking down on both of them and smiling. "Merry Christmas, Brian. I miss you, buddy." He flipped up the insulated hood of his parka and stepped out into the snow. "Wait for me, Lana."