Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still struggled to fully appreciate it was actually her own brother she was sucking on. The invitation to join her in the bath had been a spur of the moment decision and it had gone very serious very quickly: she'd been in the bath and called for a drink. Adam had complied and then they were talking about their parents' situation, the awful threat of their divorce. After that, Gillian wasn't too clear on just what had happened. She recalled some quip about her brother having seen her nude, but then it got weird.

The way he'd looked at her—all hungry and desperate, well, it had been a similar expression to the one she'd seen on Alan's face when she'd taken her clothes off for him. Gillian could recall the arterial burst of lust she'd experienced for her brother, but the invitation to join her in the water had come from nowhere.

That he'd actually stripped and climbed in had shocked Gillian to her core. And the cock on him!

In the shower, Gillian went to town. She gommed the cock-head, sucking at it so her cheeks went concave, her fist working Adam low down near his root, the length of her brother's endowment sufficient enough for her to get a good rhythm going with her hand while taking him some way into her mouth.

"I can't get enough of you," the girl said, her voice raised above the hiss of the shower. She cranked her brother's cock and rolled the bell-end over her face in a lewd display of wanton behaviour. "I'm still horny, Adam," she squeaked, rubbing her excited clit. "I want to fuck all day." Gillian's hand worked quickly. She mushed her lips against Adam's big dome, blubbing and flubbing as it leaked pre-cum from its slit.

"You're incredible," Adam grunted, gazing down at the pretty girl making such a fuss. "God, Gillian, I love you. I love you-I love you-I love you."

And then jizm flicked out of him and landed in a thick rope across the bridge of his sister's nose and her forehead.

That thick strand of gloop was washed away in an instant, with Gillian opening her mouth, tongue coming out to take her brother's cum.

"Agh, fuck, Gillian..." Adam croaked, eyes shut tight, cords on his neck stark.

"Dirty bastard," Gillian yelped, letting spunk dribble over her chin. "You came on my face! How fucking rude!" The girl laughed to take the sting out of her words. It wasn't as though she was any stranger to a having a man squirt jiz on her face. She let the water rush over her and then leaned in to slurp the final ooze from Adam's cock. "I'm hot for cock and you came," Gillian pouted, rising to her feet. She shook her head, admonishing Adam with her look. "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Shower, breakfast, and then I'll lick you, dear sister," Adam said, grinning. He squirted shower gel onto his hand and proceeded to soap up his sister's torso and shoulders. "There's more to making love than me with a hard-on." At her brother's gesture, a rotating forefinger, Gillian turned a one-eighty. She purred when he massaged her buttocks with soapy palms. "And I don't think it'll be too long before I get hard again, Gil." His hands came up in front of Gillian as Adam went for her tits. "You're so bloody gorgeous you could raise the dead."

"I love you, big brother," the girl murmured after swivelling to face Adam again. They embraced and kissed, Adam's cock already thick with returning ardour.

"I've just realised what day it is," Adam said, leaning back so he could fully appreciate his sister's beautiful face.

"What?" Gillian replied, puzzled.

"Valentine's Day," Adam smiled.

Gillian laughed and eased away from her brother. "Is it? How appropriate!" she trilled, rinsing her body clean. Gillian slid the curtain aside and stepped out onto the mat. "I would've got you a card," she quipped, "but we've been snowed in for two days."

Adam nodded and grinned, reaching for the tap. "Me too," he said. "I didn't get you a card but I've got a present for you."

Cocking one hip, Gillian eyed her brother, smirking. "Oh yeah?"

Adam held up his hands and waggled his fingers. He stuck out his tongue and then glanced at the length dangling between his legs. "Yeah," he leered. "Fingers, tongue, and cock..."

"You can have my body in return," Gillian replied, laughing at Adam's comedy antics. She yelped and giggled, fleeing when her brother growled and lunged. "Breakfast first, like you said," the girl called after grabbing a towel. "I want you strong for Valentine's Day, Adam. I promise you it's going to be one you'll remember."

***

They knew when the power was switched back on because the television downstairs blared into life.

Gillian looked down at her brother, his cock embedded deep inside her body as she rode him. "Real-life is coming back," she whined, her orgasm close.

Adam held his sister around the brisket, his thumbs just below her high, tight tits. He helped her during the ascent, the girl's thighs flexing with effort, her long hair hanging down her back while Gillian's spine arched and she ground her pubis down hard.

"I don't want this to end," she sighed, pelvis corkscrewing, her buttocks clenching, insides milking her brother's length. "I want it to be like this forever, Adam. I want it to be me and you, together. What's going to happen?" Gillian lunged forward, her hair a curtain around them both, her tongue searching for her brother's.

"We'll get on with it," groaned Adam, his hands sliding over his sister's waist. He grabbed Gillian's hips and fucked up into her, the action bringing a great sob of pleasure from the girl. "As far as anyone else is concerned," he gasped, breaking off to add, "Oh, fuck, Gil, squeeze me again. God, babe, you're so tight...

"As far as anyone else is concerned," repeated Adam. "We're the same as ever. We get on with it but meet whenever we can. I don't know how, my darling sister, but I want us to be together all the time. Leave it to me," he moaned, wincing when Gillian did the squeeze again, Adam's hands going to her breasts. He grabbed and mauled his sister's tits, revelling in the sheer pleasure of loving such a superb example of physical near-perfection. "Fucking hell, Gil, how did I ever keep my hands off you? What a body ... You're so bloody gorgeous."

"You're not so bad yourself," the girl grunted, her hands masking her brother's. She held his fingers against her body, jerking her pelvis back-and-forth to make him grunt and wince. "Go back a bit," she said. "Go back to where we can be together. What do you mean? How?"

In a quick and agile flip, Adam had his sister on her back. He lay between her legs, lifting them behind the knees as he spread her open to his liking. Then, watching his Gillian's body accommodating the length of him, Adam eased into her, all of his cock sliding in in one easy glide.

"I don't know yet," Adam replied, leaning in for a kiss. Their tongues entwined, liquid squelching coming up from their conjunction as Gillian's body sluiced with desire. He fucked into his sister, the girl moaning and gasping while gazing at her brother's face, her expression glazed-eyed and heavy-lidded. "But somehow, sweet Gillian, we'll be together. I want you all the time. I'll be lost without you."

"God, love me, Adam," sighed Gillian, her hips beginning to work faster. "Love me. Love me today and always. It's valentine's Day ... Love me."

The tempo increased, the couple losing themselves in the intensity of their emotions and the pleasure their joined bodies gave them. Adam hooked his sister's knees behind his arms, her cunt uptilted and vulnerable.

"Smash my little pussy," Gillian squeaked in the little-girl lisp. "Is my big brother going to split my cunt with his big dick?"

"You're so bloody filthy," Adam growled, working hard to do exactly as his sister had so obscenely requested. "You're so bloody perfect," he added, moaning.

The pair went at it, both striving for the peak, their needs and urges overwhelming. Finally, eventually, it was Gillian who got there first. The girl yelped and grunted, a sob bursting from her throat as she cried out in bliss.

Gillian's writhing, gasping, juddering paroxysms and clenching pussy brought her brother along for the ride. Adam grunted and held himself up on straight arms, his whole length inside his sister while the big muscle worked and he pumped semen into the girl, the hot stuff pouring into her.

Adam, spent, collapsed on top of Gillian, both of them gasping for breath, chests heaving and their hearts jack-hammering away. The man rolled off his sister, lying there on his back, an arm flung across his face.

"Oh God ... Oh fucking hell," Gillian sighed.

And then the telephone rang.

***

They were in the lounge of their parents' home, the house where Gillian still lived. Gillian and her father were in the lounge, waiting for the drinks Barbara had offered.

Mother and son were in the kitchen, with Barbara pouring generous measures of vodka into two glasses—one for herself and one for her daughter.

"Beer's in the fridge as usual," she said to her son. "Help yourself, love; get one for your dad too, eh."

Adam complied, popping the tab on a can before swigging heavily.

Ice tinkled against glass and then Barbara splashed lemonade into both. She took one and sipped, resting her bottom against the kitchen counter, eyes on her son.

"Thanks for taking Gillian to the cottage," the woman said. "It was a help," she added. "While me and your dad sorted out..." Barbara pulled a face and said, "Well, you know, while we talked it all through. I want you to know I appreciate it, Adam." Shoving away from the bench, Barbara went to her son and kissed his cheek. "Snowed in for four days, was it?"

Nonplussed by his mother's physical proximity and the scent coming off her, Adam gulped and nodded.

Avoiding his mother's eyes, guilt warming his cheeks, he stammered, "Yuh-yeah. Four days. No power." Adam glugged beer and, still unable to look into his mother's face, finished with, "Lucky the oil tank was full or we would have frozen."

"Mm-hmm," Barbara responded, sipping her drink. "Your gran used to tell of some bad winters in the cottage. Your dad and me were stuck there once, too."

"I'm glad you sorted it all out with him, Mum," Adam said, his eyes flicking to his mother's face quickly. "Whatever it was, I'm pleased it's done and dusted."

"Valentine's Day," Barbara shrugged. "We sat down and went over everything that's happened between us. We had a good clear out, Adam. Thirty-five years of marriage left us with a lot of accumulated rubbish. There have been things done..."

Adam's mother heaved a sigh and brought her wistful gaze up from the floor. "But we made our decision on Valentine's Day. I suppose we owe some of its influence to the way things have turned out for us.

"Well, I won't bore or embarrass you with details. You're an adult; you know what life is like."

Adam's head bobbed up and down. "Yeah," he drawled, going for nonchalance. "But, anyway, I'm pleased, Mum. It wouldn't be the same if ... if you and dad..."

Barbara held up a hand, palm towards her son. "We're not," she said. "Everything's fine now." Barbara nudged her chin towards the door. "Shall we go through? They'll be wondering where we've gotten to."

"Yeah, okay," Adam replied, picking his father's beer up from the table.

He turned and was moving towards the door when his mother's voice stopped him.

"You'll have to tell me later, Adam," Barbara murmured, "about whether or not you looked at your sister through that hole in the wall." She breezed past her son, her scent lingering in her wake. "It used to give me such a thrill when you watched me in the bathroom," Barbara added, leaving Adam gawping, his jaw dangling while his cock stiffened in automatic response.