Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,102 Followers

"Oh fuck that feels good, Jack," Becky cooed.

Todd was vocalizing his satisfaction with Eva's sucking with wordless moans, punctuated sporadically with "oh yes" or "fuck yeah." My girlfriend had his cock fully hard now, and she sucked it enthusiastically.

Sophie stood and took my hand and pulled me to my feet. I kicked away my pants and let my shirt fall down my back and stood in front of her wearing nothing but my socks. "Lay down," she instructed.

I obeyed quickly, and lay down face-up on the carpet. Sophie squatted over me, lowering her pussy-damp panties to my face and taking my cock back into her mouth. I licked her through her underwear, tasting the essence of her sex in the fabric of her panties. I pulled the crotch of her underwear aside and gazed in awe at her pussy and asshole.

"Oh my god, look at that beautiful pussy," I said and began to lick. I enjoyed the taste of Sophie's arousal for several leisurely minutes while she slowly sucked my cock, neither of us was frantic to make the other cum, but we sucked each other happily. I tongued her pussy, pushing it inside her to taste the heat and wetness. I even dragged my tongue a few times over her asshole, a move that made her squirm and squeal on top of me. She pulled her mouth off of my cock with an audible pop and her mouth was immediately replaced by another.

I continued to lick Sophie's pussy while I tried to puzzle out who was sucking my cock. I knew right away it wasn't Eva. Her technique and the feel of her mouth were much too familiar to me now. The thought crossed my mind that it might be Jack or Todd, but a few seconds of contact let me know it wasn't a man. I smiled inwardly. Just a few months ago I would have been horrified at the idea of being able to tell if my cock was in a woman's mouth or a man's without looking. Now it was no big deal, and either way, I would have happily continued licking Sophie's pussy.

So with Becky and Sophie taking turns sucking my cock, I decided to move into a position to better see what my girlfriend was up to. I rolled Sophie off of me and sat up and climbed back up onto the couch, sitting with my butt right on the edge and my cock pointing straight up in the air. As Becky and Sophie moved back in to trap my prick between their sucking mouths, I looked up to see Eva on her knees. She wasn't wearing panties anymore, and she had a hard cock in both of her hands. She was switching back and forth, sucking Todd then Jack and back to Todd again. The guys stood there looking down at my girlfriend, their hands resting on their hips and their hips pushed toward her face. Eva pulled them by their cocks closer together and she pushed both of their cock heads into her open mouth.

My attention was once again captured by Sophie and Becky as they took turns sucking my cock. Whenever my cock was in Sophie's mouth, Becky was sucking my balls. After a minute or so, they would switch, and I'd watching in delight as they slowly worked their way in opposite directions up and down the sides of my cock. I was so fucking hard it was starting to hurt.

As if she was reading my mind, Sophie stood up and took her panties off and Becky moved out of her way. Sophie climbed over me, her tits hanging just in front of my face. She reached down and aimed my cock at the opening between her legs and slowly lowered herself down, taking me fully inside her and letting out a long groan as my cock stretched the inner walls of her pussy and she clenched around me.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she gasped, slowly rocking back and forth in my lap. I grabbed her tits and started to move my hips with her as Becky moved away from us and pulled Jack's cock out of Eva's mouth. I watched over Sophie's shoulder as Jack bent Becky over the arm of my recliner and pulled her panties down. He buried his face in her ass, licking her pussy and asshole before standing up and plunging his cock into her pussy. Sophie started moving a little faster, up and down in short but lengthening strokes on my cock. The heat and moisture of her cunt had me gasping in pleasure, and I squeezed her tits a little harder. Eva plopped down on the sofa right next to me and spread her legs wide apart, waiting for Todd, who pointed the swollen purple head of his cock down between my girlfriend's legs and buried it in her pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck her, baby," Becky cried from across the room. Her speech rose and fell with every impact of Jack's cock in her pussy. "I want to suck all of your cum out of her pussy!"

"Oh fuck yeah," Todd groaned, and he began to pump faster, stuffing his big dick harder into Eva's pussy. I took a hand away from Sophie's breast and reached over to hold onto one of Eva's big heaving tits.

"Give it to me, Jack!" Becky screamed. "Fuck me and fill my pussy up with your cum!" Jack had his hands on Becky's big swinging tits, using them as hand-holds so he could pound his cock deep into her cunt from behind.

Sophie leaned closer to me, forearms on my shoulders and began to slam herself up and down on my cock. "I love your fucking cock, Will," she husked. "I want to feel you cumming inside me, baby!"

It wasn't unusual now for any of us to call someone else's significant other "baby" when we were in the full frenzy of fucking. When Sophie had used the word with me for the first time a few months ago, I had looked up in worry across the bed to where Jack was pounding away into my girlfriend's pussy. Neither of them seemed to mind, and when I talked about it to Eva later, she had put my heart at ease. "I love you, Will," she had said. "And I love Jack and Sophie. You can call her whatever you want, and I got a little excited when she called you baby."

I grabbed Sophie's hips and helped her slam herself up and down on my cock, watching in delight as her big tits bounced in front of me.

"Oh holy fuck," Sophie cried. "I'm gonna cum, Will. Yes! FUCK ME!"

The sounds and cries of six people in the throws of pleasure began to crescendo as we all approached climax.

"Ride that fucking cock, Sophie!" I bellowed.

"Give it to me!" Eva wailed. "Fuck me with your fat fucking cock!"

"Oh fuck, Beck!" Jack cried. "Your tight little pussy feels so fucking good! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Todd gasped. He bellowed wordlessly and went board-stiff while Eva spasmed in front of him.

"Gahhh! FUCK!" Eva screamed. "I can feel you cumming, Todd!"

"Come on, baby," Sophie groaned. "Cum in me. Fill my pussy up so Eva can suck it out! Oh FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

"AAAAAHHH! FUUUUUUUCK!!" Becky screamed with Jack bellowing behind her that he was cumming.

My balls churned and tightened. Sophie's tits bounced madly in front of me. Eva quaked and rubbed her clit beside me while Todd spunked deep into her pussy. Sophie's pussy clenched hard on my cock and she went silent and trembled as an orgasm crashed through her body. My balls pumped hot jets of cum up through my cock and splattering off the inner walls of Sophie's sucking pussy. Over and over thick spurts of cream shot out of my cock and Sophie wailed and collapsed against me as the tail end of her orgasm receded. My vision slowly started to clear and I gasped to catch my breath, Sophie's chest heaving against mine.

Becky and Jack disengaged, and Jack slumped down into the chair, his cock glistening with Becky's cum and pointing directly at the ceiling. Becky crossed the room and dove into Eva's pussy as soon as her boyfriend finished pulling his cock from her soaking wet snatch. Sophie climbed off my lap and took Eva by the hand, and the three girls tumbled to the floor together. Todd, Jack and I watched as our girlfriends locked mouth to pussy in a chain. Eva started sucking my cum out of Sophie's pussy, Sophie was drinking down the spunk that Jack had left in Becky's cunt, and Becky licked and slurped Todd's cum out of Eva's pussy.

Eva pulled her face away from Sophie's pussy. "What are you guys waiting for?"

I was still in the same position on the couch, my cock was covered in a mixture of my cum and Sophie's pussy juices. I knew exactly what Eva was waiting for us to do, and within seconds, it became clear that Jack and Todd were on the same page.

We didn't form a chain. We took turns. We waited until our girlfriends had finished eating our cum out of each other's pussies, then Todd climbed up onto the couch and I opened my mouth and sucked his cock. It didn't feel like he had softened at all since spunking in Eva's pussy. I could taste Eva all over him. I sucked on the head of his stiff prick and worked the rest of his shaft in my hand.

"Oh my god, baby," Eva moaned. She was leaning back against the other chair, slowly rubbing her own pussy. "That is so fucking hot."

Jack got up from his seat and got down in front of me. He started sucking Sophie's pussy juice off of my cock, licking up and down my shaft and even tonguing my balls. None of our cocks ever had a chance of going limp. When I was finished cleaning the cum off of Todd's cock, and Jack was done with mine, Jack stood up and we watched Todd go to work sucking Becky's cum off of Jack's cock.

The girls applauded when we were done.

"Let's split up for a few minutes," Eva said. "Come on Jack, come to the bedroom with me." She took Jack's hand and led him back to where the girls had left their clothes.

Sophie and Todd went in the opposite direction, and I heard them laughing as they tumbled onto the air mattress. Nobody closed any doors, but now Becky and I were alone in the living room. I stood up and took her into my arms and pressed her body against mine. My hard cock pressed into her stomach and her big tits pressed into my chest. I kissed her, and she returned the kiss fiercely. Our tongues danced together as our hands roamed each other's bodies.

"I really, really miss you," Becky said when our mouths finally came apart. "All of you. We don't have any friends like you guys at home."

Everything that had happened at the lake, at least for me, had started with Becky. She was the first person I had sex with after the messy break-up with Laura. I had been sorely disappointed when she showed up for the trip with a boyfriend in tow, but the week had turned into something I never could have expected, and Becky had been the one to give me the push I needed. And God, she was beautiful.

"We miss you too, Becky," I said, lamely. She looked into my eyes, her fierce green irises sparkling. "I miss you," I amended.

Her smile was immediate and she kissed me again. It was a long kiss and we took our time enjoying it.

"So," she said when we had finally parted. "I really liked watching you suck your girlfriend's cum off my boyfriend's cock."

"What a coincidence," I chuckled. "Watching you suck your boyfriend's cum out of my girlfriend's pussy is the reason my cock is still so fucking hard."

"So where do you wanna cum next?" she said, backing away from me and posing with her legs parted and her hands cupping her perfect tits. I stared at her naked body, letting my eyes roam up her long legs, over her pussy and the tuft of red-brown hair she left groomed above it, over her tight tummy and those hard dark nipples.

"On my tits?" she moaned, pinching her nipples and rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers.

"In my mouth?"

"In my pussy?" She reached down with one hand and pressed her middle finger into the warm folds of her dripping wet pussy. When she pulled her finger back out, it was coated in her juices, and she held it up to my face, where I eagerly sucked it into my mouth, tasting her delicious pussy on her finger.

"In my ass?" She turned around and bent over at the waist, pulling apart her ass cheeks and giving me an unimpeded view of her pussy and asshole. She stood back up and turned around and smiled.

I grabbed Becky by the shoulders and pushed her back onto the couch. She leaned forward and closed her lips around the head of my cock and started sucking me while she slipped her hand up and down my shaft. Once Becky had my entire cock coated with her spit, I knelt between her legs and licked her pussy from bottom to top, flicking my tongue across her clit before moving back down and sinking my tongue between her pussy lips and into the hot channel of her cunt.

"Oh fuck, Will," she gasped. "I can't wait any more. You need to fuck me right now!"

The other two pairs had already started fucking. I could hear Eva screaming at Jack to fucking give it to her deeper. Todd and Sophie were still giggling as they bounced around on the air mattress, but their giggles were separated by moans of pleasure and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

I gripped my cock around the base and stuffed the first half of it into Becky's pussy. "Your pussy feels so good, Becky," I groaned as I slowly pushed deeper inside her.

"Stuff that big fucking cock in me, Will," she replied. "Oh my fucking God, I love your cock!"

Now it was time for three couples to try to out-scream each other. No way the neighbors weren't going to know what was going on in here.

"Oh holy FUCK!" Jack bellowed. "Get on that fucking, dick, baby! Fuck it! Yeah, fuck it!"

Sophie howled with delight before screaming about how good Todd was fucking her tight little pussy.

Eva commanded Jack to suck her fucking tits, right fucking now.

Becky and I were not going to be outdone.

I pulled her hips toward mine even as I drove mine forward, burying my entire cock inside her cunt hard with every stroke. I watched her big tits bouncing wildly and I could feel my balls bouncing hard off of her ass.

"FUCK ME!" Becky screamed. "HARDER! FUCKING HARDER!"

I muffled her yelling by slipping two fingers of my right hand into her mouth, and Becky sucked them hungrily. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and told her to roll over. Becky planted her knees on the edge of the couch and I slammed my cock back into her and produced a scream of pleasure. The screams from the other rooms were still louder.

I pressed my saliva-wet middle finger against Becky's asshole and pushed it inside her. Without slowly down the constant pounding of my prick into her pussy, I reached beneath her body and rubbed my fingers on her clit with my left hand, while I slowly worked my right middle finger deeper into her asshole.

Becky came. Hard.

"JESUS FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy convulsed, painfully squeezing my cock and forcing me to stop fucking her. She slapped my hand away from her clit and moved forward, so that my cock popped out of her pussy. My finger was stuffed in her ass past the second knuckle, and I was afraid she was going to break it off. Her pussy dumped girl-cum all over my cock and balls, and down the inside of her thighs. She screamed the entire time. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! HOLY JESUS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

She rolled over onto her back and held a hand over her pussy as more of her juices sprayed out between her fingers. Her eyes rolled up in their sockets and her face and chest flushed bright red. I jacked my cock hard and watched her thrash and cum in front of me. My balls began to boil, and just as Becky's orgasm started to come to an end, mine began. I leaned over Becky's panting sweaty body, holding myself up against the back of the couch with my left hand while I worked my cock in my right hand.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking tits! Oh FUCK!"

"Do it, baby," Becky encouraged, breathlessly, squeezing her tits together. "Stroke that big cock and cum all over these tits!"

"Fucking FUUUUCK! Here's my fucking cum!" I roared. My cock exploded, and began shooting thick ropes of hot cock cream in long jets all over Becky's body. My balls roiled and my cock fired shot after shot of cum, leaving streaks of white dripping down Becky's neck, all over both of her tits, across her stomach, and even on her pussy. When my cock finally stopped spurting, I turned around and collapsed on the couch beside her.

Our friends and significant others were all standing there.

"Holy shit," Eva said and giggled. "That was fucking awesome."

* * *

We all put clothes back on after Eva finished cleaning my cum off of Becky's body. There was a big wet spot on the couch now from Becky's cum, but we maneuvered around it as we settled in to watch a movie. We ate bowls of Sophie's chili and drank more beer and slowly recovered from our intense afternoon. I sat in my seat beside the spot where I had fucked two women who weren't my girlfriend and reveled in the after-glow. It had already been a better time than either Eva or I had hoped for, and we were just getting started.

"I can't fucking wait to go back to the lake," Sophie said after we had cleaned up from dinner. The snow was still coming down outside and the wind howled and caused the entire building to creak and shudder.

"Me too," I said. "I really just need winter to be over, but yes, the lake sounds wonderful."

"Has anybody talked to Felecia recently?" Jack asked. Felecia was the main reason Eva and I had met in the first place. While Felecia had been best friends with Becky and Sophie all the way back to high school, Eva she had met in college, and things would be quite a bit different for me if she hadn't brought Eva along last summer. Plus, Felecia was just as much of a freak as the rest of us.

"Yeah," Becky said. "She wanted to try to make it here this weekend for my parents' party, but she couldn't get away from work. But she's doing great and she can't wait to get back out to the cabin with us again this summer."

"Is she still hanging out with Robert?" Eva chimed in. "He was, er... fun."

Becky laughed. "Yes he was, and yes she is. Although she's got a few other guys in the rotation too. Too wild for monogamy, that one. Maybe she'll bring a couple more of her boy toys with her this year."

"Anybody bored of movie watching?" I asked. "Let's play some beer pong or something."

"Fuck yes," Jack said. Jack wasn't really having fun unless someone was keeping score.

I had a folding table in the living room closet that I'd been carrying around from one apartment to another since I was eighteen. Jack had even painted it with triangles at each end for the cups and a rather lewdly worded beer pong slogan across the middle. Seriously though, when is the word "balls" not funny?

"Maybe we should go see if Beth and Erica are bored," I said to Eva.

She gave me a look that said I was crazy. More company meant less fucking. But then she smiled.

"They were bringing in a case of beer when I was shoveling," I offered.

"I'll go see if they're up for it," Eva said, and left the apartment to knock on the door across the hall.

Jack and I were done setting up the cups when Eva came back in, followed by Beth and Erica. Beth was the more outgoing of the two, and she greeted us with a "Heeeeey!" and a smile. She was pretty, with dark hair, green eyes and generously curved. Erica was taller than her friend by six inches, slender, blond and blue-eyed. She was even taller than Becky, just an inch or so shorter than Jack. She smiled and waved as she came in, lugging a case of beer in her skinny arms. I grabbed the beer from her and put it out on our little balcony patio to keep cold.

Three or four games into it, Jack and I were still undefeated, although Becky and Erica had played us down to one cup before we came back for a close win. We laughed and drank beer freely, and Eva turned the music up just a little louder than maybe was perfect for an apartment building with people above and below.

"Let's change it up!" Eva called out a game or two after Jack and I had finally been dethroned. "Who's ready put some stakes on this game?"

"What kind of stakes?" Beth asked.

"Articles of clothing, of course," Eva giggled. "We'll play with three cups instead of ten for faster games, and the losers both have to lose an article of clothing. Shoes and socks don't count."

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,102 Followers