Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am definitely in," Becky said, beaming. Todd, Jack and I quickly added our agreement.

"I love it," Sophie said.

"How about you guys?" Eva asked, looking at Beth and Erica.

Beth and Erica looked at each other and shared a brief wordless conference before Beth turned back to the rest of us. "What are the teams?"

"Me and you, baby!" Eva giggled and threw her arms around Beth.

Sophie teamed up with Todd, and Becky with Jack, leaving me and Erica.

"Ready to kick some ass?" I asked the tall, willowy blond.

"These guys don't stand a chance," she said with an edge of fierce competitiveness that had so far tonight remained hidden. It seemed that adding some stakes had drawn out Erica's determination to win.

Todd and Sophie squared off against Beth and Eva first, and they lost quickly. My girlfriend surprised us all by hitting every shot she attempted, and the first game was over in just two turns. Todd and Sophie both made a show of protesting their loss, but both were smiling as they pealed off their shirts. Todd only had one layer, and was now bare-chested, but Sophie had put her bra back on before dinner, and her beautiful tits were trapped in its cups.

Next game was me and Erica against Jack and Becky, and without Jack on my team, I became useless. I didn't hit a single shot, and despite Erica's valiant effort, we lost. She gave me a dirty look before we took our shirts off, but I saw her smile just before her face was obscured by her shirt as she pulled it up over her head. Unlike Todd, I was wearing an undershirt. Erica's small breasts were wonderfully framed in her lacy bra.

Next, the two previous winning teams faced each other in the battle of ping-pong balls and disposable cups. Jack and Becky seemed to have the game well in hand when Eva came storming back again for a last-second win. My girlfriend whooped and high-fived Beth, and they cajoled their beaten opponents as Jack and Becky took their shirts off.

"Nobody's beating us tonight!" Eva taunted. "Who's next?"

Erica stepped up to the table and looked back at me. "Let's go, dead weight!" she said, visibly pleased to be ribbing me.

"She's sure got your number, Will," Jack laughed. "I guess we know which one of us was carrying the team, right buddy?"

I made an obscene gesture in Jack's direction, but smiled at Erica as I took my place beside her to face my girlfriend and her roommate.

This time, Eva made an uncharacteristic miss, and I made the one shot I needed to help Erica secure the win.

"Shit!" Eva cried.

"Just a setback, hun," Beth said with a grin.

Eva took her shirt off, and I gazed happily at her tits, encased in a pink bra that looked like it was about to lose its battle to contain them. Beth, as it turned out, wasn't wearing a bra. She pulled her shirt up and her big boobs bounced naked on her chest as she tossed her shirt away.

Sophie clapped and Eva whistled at her teammate. Erica and I celebrated our win with a fist bump, and waited for challengers to step up to the table. Todd and Sophie played poorly. I'm not sure which of them was more distracted by Beth's tits, but thankfully, Beth was behind me, so I was only looking at the cups. Well, okay, Sophie standing there in jeans and her bra was a bit of a distraction too, but I held it together and Erica and I were soon celebrating another win while Sophie and Todd took their pants off. Sophie looked wonderful in just her underwear, and there was a noticeable bulge growing in Todd's boxers. I was beginning to feel a tightening in my shorts too.

* * *

Todd and Beth were both at a disadvantage of one article of clothing fewer than the rest of us, but it was Todd that ended up naked first. He pulled his boxers down and his big cock bounced up and pointed straight out in front of him. Sophie had just unsnapped her bra, and I watched her tits sway as she reached over to grab Todd's cock briefly.

By now, Becky and Jack were the most dressed. They'd only lost a single game, and only removed their shirts. I was down to just my boxers, which were doing nothing to hide the presence of my persistent erection. Erica had just her panties on, and I couldn't stop myself from ogling her body every chance I got. Not that there wasn't plenty to look at by now. Beth was also wearing just panties, and next to her, my girlfriend was down to her bra and panties.

Becky and Jack took every opportunity to taunt the rest of us, but their celebrations didn't survive their next game against Eva and Beth. They took off their pants and made way for Erica and I to face the winners. We lost too. Well, at least I wasn't the first one naked. I took my underwear off and stood up with my cock pointing proudly up in front of me. Erica slowly pushed her panties down and kicked them away. She smiled at me as Todd and Sophie took our place.

After a just a few more games, the only people with clothes on were Jack and Becky. Becky looked incredible in just her panties. Her big tits defied gravity and swayed gently as she moved. Jack's cock was pushing out against his underwear enough to lift the waistband away from his stomach. Despite having basically beaten the rest of us, they opted to keep playing, and they lost.

"Now what?" Beth asked. We were all naked. My cock was painfully hard, and it was apparent that Todd and Jack were both in a similar condition.

"Losers go down on winners," Erica said, to everyone's surprise.

We all looked at her and she blushed, but she didn't back down. "This is going to happen, right? Do you guys really think nobody heard the six of you earlier? I bet there isn't a single person in this building who doesn't know you guys were all fucking each other's brains out a couple hours ago."

I felt a hand wrap around my cock and I looked down to see Eva smiling up at me as she slowly stroked my rod. I leaned over and kissed her and gave one of her glorious tits a squeeze.

"Okay," I said. "Everybody good with that? Losers go down on winners?"

One of our teams was just girls. I knew that my girlfriend and Sophie and Becky were not shy at all about eating pussy, but none of us had any idea how Erica and Beth would feel about it.

"Let's do it," Beth said. "Same teams?"

I looked at Erica and she smiled. "That's fine with me," I said.

We all agreed, and play resumed. With the stakes so much higher we added a couple more cups to each game to make it a more interesting contest, having already accomplished our goal of getting each other naked.

Erica and I faced Jack and Becky for the first contest. It was very difficult to focus on my shots with a naked Erica beside me and naked Becky and Jack across from us. Becky's incredible tits bounced delightfully every time she took a shot, and she wasn't shy about bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet while I was lining up for mine. Erica's razor focus was ebbing as well. We lost. It was close, but we lost.

Becky squealed with delight and bounced over to the couch, where she sat down and spread her legs open. "One of you get over here and suck my pussy!"

I smiled and happily took a knee in front of her and licked her pussy from bottom to top, enjoying the moans that escaped her in response. "Oh yes, Will," she groaned. "Eat my pussy good!"

I concentrated on giving her pleasure, working my tongue over her pussy lips and clit, drinking in the taste of her juices and making her squirm on the couch. Jack sat down beside her Erica was on him without hesitation. I listened to the sounds of her sucking as Jack moaned encouragement.

"Oh my god, Erica, that feels so good."

Erica stopped sucking long enough to say, "You have a really nice cock."

Behind us, Todd and Sophie started their game against Eva and Beth.

I was just starting to get Becky's breathing going hard when Eva called over to us. "Okay guys! Time to switch!"

I pulled my face away from Becky's pussy and Erica pulled Jack's cock out of her mouth. "Excuse me?" she looked back at my girlfriend.

"Time to switch," Eva repeated. "Losers go down on winners, right?" Her smile was full of her delightful wickedness, and I loved her for it. Besides, it's not like I had never sucked Jack's cock before. I stood up and we all waited to see if Erica would continue.

She was still staring at Eva with an unreadable expression and the silence in the room was becoming awkward. Then Erica broke into a grin and winked at my girlfriend before quickly moving to the side and gluing her mouth to Becky's pussy. The rest of us sighed in unison relief. The game continued, and Jack laced his fingers behind his head and leaned back, leaving his big cock pointing straight up in the air, glistening with Erica's saliva.

I got back down on the floor and sucked the head of his cock and wrapped my right hand around his shaft.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot," Beth said behind us.

"I fucking love when they do that," Sophie and Eva said at the same time before exploding into a fit of giggles.

"Oh yeah, Will," Jack groaned. "Suck that fucking cock."

I worked his big cock in my mouth while Erica noisily sucked and slurped at Becky's pussy beside me. I am not really sure how long we went on like that before Eva announced it was time to stop.

"But we didn't even cum yet!" Becky protested.

"Plenty of life left in the evening, sweetheart," Todd said helping his girlfriend to her feet and kissing her.

I let go of Jack's cock and we both stood up.

Beth and Eva took our places on the couch, and Todd and Sophie went to work eating their pussies. The rest of us watched, content to let the game play out, not in a hurry to climax our pleasure. My girlfriend squirmed happily for a few minutes while Sophie and then Todd licked away at her pussy. Beth enjoyed the attention to her own pussy with vocal approval.

The winners played against each other, and after a few minutes, Jack and Becky were back on the couch as Eva and Beth enthusiastically took turns sucking them. Erica and I beat Todd and Sophie, and we didn't wait for the others to finish. Sophie got right down and started sucking my cock where I stood, and Erica lay down on the floor to give Todd unhindered access to her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah," I gasped as Sophie worked my hard prick in her mouth. "You suck my cock so good, Sophie."

Eva made sure to tell Todd and Sophie to switch after she and Beth stopped sucking Jack's cock and Becky's pussy. They watched for a few minutes as Todd sucked my cock and Sophie licked away at Erica's pussy.

"Oh my god," Erica wailed. "I'm cumming! Holy shit! Gah!" She bucked and trembled on the floor as Sophie happily sucked her cumming pussy.

"Okay, enough fucking around," Becky said. She pulled her boyfriend to his feet, and his mouth popped off my cock as he stood. "Fuck me right now, Todd." She placed her palms down on the game table and Todd stepped in behind her and slowly eased his cock into her pussy.

"Will," Erica said. I looked away from Todd and Becky to see Erica still on the floor, but propped up on her elbows. Her legs were spread apart and I could see the juices of her pussy glistening between them. Her small but perfectly round tits stood up pert on her chest. "Fuck me," she said.

After a second, she looked at Eva with concern. "I'm sorry, Eva! I was just so fucking horny I got a little caught up in the moment!"

Eva smiled and got down on the floor beside her. "It's okay hun. Do you want Will to fuck you?"

"I really do," Erica said. "Is that okay?"

"Of course it is," Eva said. "What do you think, Will? Do you want to stuff that big fat cock in this pretty little pussy?" She slipped her fingers over Erica's clit, making the slender blond tremble with pleasure.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I got down on the floor and pointed my cock down at Erica's pussy, and she moved her hips toward me. My throbbing purple cock head slipped between Erica's slick inner pussy lips and we gasped together as I sank inside her.

"Oh my god it feels so fucking good!" Erica wailed.

"Do you like my boyfriend's big cock in your pussy?" Eva cooed.

"I fucking love it!" Erica cried.

"Fuck her, baby!"

"Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me, Will!"

I lifted Erica's hips up off the floor and pumped my cock slowly, but firmly in and out of her pussy. Every stroke caused her little tits to bounce on her chest and produced a hard grunt from my pretty neighbor. Behind us, Becky was beginning to shriek and scream with pleasure as her boyfriend fucked her hard. I could hear the impacts of his hips against her butt as he pounded her pussy with his cock.

To my left, Jack was sitting on the couch again, and Beth was slowly lowering herself onto his cock as Sophie sucked on her tits. Jack's big cock began to disappear inside my other neighbor as I began to increase my pace on Erica.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Erica screamed. "Fuck me harder! I'm gonna fucking cum already! Yes! AAAAAHHHH!"

Erica's pussy squeezed my cock and I was forced to pull out of her while she came, bucking hard on the floor in front of me. My cock was waiving in the air, covered in her pussy juice. Eva quickly sucked my cock clean of Erica's juices, and rolled back onto the floor beside our neighbor. I moved to the side and quickly buried my cock in my girlfriend's pussy.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, Will, it feels so good!"

"Your pussy feels so good, baby!" I groaned. I locked my hands on her huge tits and fucked her hard while Erica recovered beside us.

"Holy FUCK!" Becky screamed. "Holy JESUS FUCK!"

Todd bellowed with her as he emptied his cum deep into her cunt.

Sophie and Beth were taking turns frantically riding up and down on Jack's cock while he happily played with their tits and grunted about how good their tight little pussies felt on his fucking cock. Todd and Becky both stumbled to the couch beside the threesome, and Beth broke away to start sucking Becky's cum off of Todd's cock. Becky moved in between Jack's legs and started licking his balls and the exposed portion of his cock while Sophie's pussy juices oozed down into her mouth.

I fucked Eva until she was shrieking that she was cumming, but I still wasn't ready to cum myself. I pulled my cock out of her and stood up. Erica rolled over and planted her mouth on Eva's pussy, swinging her legs over Eva's head as she did, presenting my girlfriend with her own pussy. They fell to sucking each other and I moved to the couch where Beth was slowly lowering herself onto Todd's freshly hardened cock. She leaned over and caught my cock in her mouth as she started to grind her ass against Todd's hips with his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. She sucked Eva's cum off of my cock, muffling her own cries of pleasure as she fucked Todd.

I pulled my cock out of Beth's mouth and Becky was quick to take over, leaving Sophie to ride Jack's cock and Beth to howl and cum all over Todd's cock.

Eva and Erica were rolling around together on the floor, sucking each other's pussies. Becky and I settled in beside them and Becky sucked my cock back into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I moaned. Kneeling on the floor, I watched Becky move up and down on my cock, sucking the entire thing into her mouth every time. With an audible pop, Becky pulled her mouth off of my cock and rolled back onto the floor, spreading her legs apart. A small dribble of Todd's cum oozed out of her pussy and I pushed it back inside her with the tip of my cock as I buried it in her cunt.

"Oh my fucking god!" Becky screamed. "Don't stop fucking me until you cum, Will! Fill my pussy up with your cum!"

I reached down and grabbed one of Becky's big heaving tits and started furiously fucking her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" Beth screamed.

"Oh Jesus FUCK!" Sophie countered.

"FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!" Becky added. Her sucking pussy covered my cock with her cum and my balls began to boil as the pleasure crashed over me.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," I roared. "I'm gonna FUCKING CUM!"

Hot spurts of spunk blasted up from my balls, through my cock and deep into Becky's spasming pussy. We screamed together, letting the entire building know that we were cumming hard as my cock continued to fire ropes of cum into her cunt.

I collapsed into Becky's chest, and reveled in the feeling of her tits mashed into my chest as the final gobs of cock cream flowed out of me into her pussy. Todd was cumming in Beth's pussy and Jack followed shortly behind us, filling his girlfriend's cunt with a huge load of his cum.

I rolled off of Becky so we could both catch our breath, and watched in amazement as the girls all moved around, switching places as if we hadn't been fucking and sucking each other all day, but had only just begun. Beth planted her pussy directly on my mouth and I started to taste the mixture of her cum and Todd's as I obediently sucked her pussy. I couldn't see who it was that started sucking my cock, but my flagging erection started to grow again in that hot sucking mouth. I reached up to hold onto Beth's tits as I sucked Todd's cum out of her pussy and quickly made her cum all over my face. When she rolled off of me, I discovered Erica sucking my cock, while Jack fucked her pussy from behind. Sophie and Becky were sucking the cum out of each other's pussies, and Eva was encouraging Todd to stuff his fat fucking cock in her pussy right fucking now.

Beth took my hand and I sat up and moved back from Erica. My cock slapped against my stomach when it popped out of her mouth, and her muffled cries of pleasure now became thunderous screams of glee.

"Holy fuck, Jack!" Erica wailed. "Your fucking cock is so fucking big! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Beth directed me to the couch, where I sat and watched as she climbed onto my lap and impaled herself on my cock. "Oh fuck, it feels so good, Will!"

I held onto her tits as she began to slam herself up and down on my cock.

"Of fuck yes, Beth," I cried. "Ride it. Fuck it! Fuck that fucking cock! Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"Fuck me, Todd!" Eva wailed. "Fuck me and cum in my pussy!"

Jack slammed his cock into Erica's pussy while she howled into Becky's cunt.

I started to lift my ass off the couch to meet Beth's strokes, driving my cock as deep into her pussy as it could go. Her cum was running freely down my fuck-rod and quickly covered my balls. I squeezed her big tits and Beth began to scream that she was cumming.

"AAAHAAAAAAGH!" Beth wailed. "Oh fucking FUUUUUUCK!"

My aching balls somehow began to churn for another cum. I watched over Beth's shoulder as her pussy clenched and squeezed my cock while her orgasm silenced her cries of delight and she lost her breath. Across the room from us, Jack had pulled his cock out of Erica's pussy, and now she and Becky were kneeling in front of him as he jacked his prick. He bellowed wordlessly as white strands of cock cream began to jet from the bulbous purple head of his long thick cum cannon. He directed the streams of spunk into Becky's mouth and then Erica's. When he was finished, the girls pressed their mouths together and shared a sloppy kiss while Jack's cum spilled down their chins and onto their tits.

I was quickly hurtling toward the edge of my orgasm, and turned my head enough to see that Sophie was on her hands and knees, screaming into Eva's pussy as Todd slammed his cock hard into her cunt from behind. When they were done cumming together, Eva rolled Sophie onto the floor and began to suck Todd's cum out of her pussy.

Finally my balls exploded, and with Beth still cumming all over my cock, I started shooting my hot load deep into Beth's pussy.

"Ahhh, fuck, Beth," I groaned. "So fucking good!"

I slumped back into the back rest of the sofa and Beth dropped her chest into mine, pressing her big tits against me and breathing deeply, now that her orgasm had finished thrashing through her body.