Snowed In

Story Info
A Blizzard isn't the only thing Emily should worry about.
4.8k words
4.01
46.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around, you accepted your new house. It wasn't much, but very beautiful. Quite small. Pretty bright. It was all you can afford after the divorce. With your ex-husband Paul cheating on you, you really bit your tongue and decided to leave him. It was hard. 22 years old and divorced. Not ideal for you. After living with your sister for a month, you were able to get a place of your own. Simple 2 bedroom home. Kind of like a cottage. In your mailbox you received numerous letters from your co-workers after taking time off to cope with your new life. 'Cheer up. Be strong.' They didn't want to bother you and stop by, so they sent letters to let you know they were thinking of you. It sure brought a smile to your face. Boxes lined the walls. Gosh, you were too lazy to unpack. Your cellphone rang and you looked at who it was.

'Mom Calling'

"Hey mom." you answered while unpacking one box. Pictures.

"Hey, Emily, baby. I just wanted to check up on how you're doing." her voice was so motherly.

"I'm good, mom. Just...still dealing with everything. I'm loving my new place though, so...I'm excited for a fresh start." you told her.

"I'm so glad, baby. Paul didn't deserve you." you heard that about a hundred times. You just nodded and gave a small wry chuckle. It's not like things were bad between you. The love was there, but him cheating on you was something you can never forgive. 3 years down the drain. "Actually, Ted, you know your father's golf buddy, his son is coming into town. He just became Chief Resident at Heart Grove Hospital-"

"Mom..." you sighed "I'm not looking to be with anyone now. Paul was my first love and...it's hard to just jump into another relationship like that." you picked up a picture of you and Paul together on vacation in the Bahamas. Your happy years.

"I'm sorry, honey." she felt so bad. At least you got over the mourning period. The period of crying inconsolably while eating chocolates in bed. Now, you were looking forward to new things. "Take care, honey. There's gonna be a very bad storm tonight. Like record breaking snow starting this evening-"

"I already stocked up on water and food and extra candles. I'm fine, mom. Don't worry. I'll call you tomorrow to make sure you still have your sanity." you chuckled tossing the picture aside.

"Ok, love you honey." you both hung up. It was very, very cold out. Maybe you didn't have to go back to work tomorrow with the snow. Hopefully, it will be that bad. We'll time to hook up your TV and Netflix. You knew you'd be watching a whole lot of that. Being alone was going to take some getting use to. So much cords and connections. Paul was the handyman. Ugh. It was a bad idea to depend on a man. It was time to learn things for yourself now. Rolling up your sleeves and putting your brunette hair in a ponytail, you prepared to get down and dirty. Red for sound. Yellow for picture. Now a place to mount the TV. Gotta make sure it doesnt fall.

"Oh, come on." you tried to do it on your own. After about 10 minutes, you got frustrated and poured yourself some wine in your kitchen. It always calmed you down. Useless. Taking a sip, you heard a knock on your door. Weird. Looking out in the peephole. You saw your co-worker. Quickly, you opened the door.

"Eric! Hey!" you were pretty happy to see him. He held a large take out bag of something and a rose.

"Hey!" he came inside after you welcomed him in. Eric was a very handsome co-worker of yours. While married to Paul, you and him often flirted back and forth, but you NEVER acted on anything. Naturally, this was awkward for you. Him and you. "Umm...I just wanted to bring over some food from this Italian place that just opened up." So much sexual tension between you both. Eric had a handsome smile and exuded sex. So many girls throw themselves at him, but he seemed set on you.

"Oh, yum." you took the bag of take out from him.

"Oh and...this." he handed you the single red rose.

"So, thoughtful." you nervously took it from him. Eric always liked you. He always offered to help you with everything. You felt him watching you while you worked. He was super sweet though. "Umm...so there's gonna be a hell of a storm crashing down." you did small talk with him putting the stuff away. As he looked you up and down watching you.

"Yeah, I was just on my way home. I was surprised to find out that you lived half a block from me. I wanted to quickly stop by and...drop that off." he told you looking around your place. Examining everything. He noticed your TV and stuff on the floor. "At least you got something to keep you company." he commented on your large flat screen.

"Yeah, that's not gonna be of use to me. I gave up trying to hook it up." you chuckled crossing your arms.

"I can do it for you." he quickly offered.

"No, I couldn't possibly ask you to-"

"Please. I'd love to." he went ahead and started hooking up your whole home theater. Both of you talked for a bit. Talking about work. The people. How you've been. Neither of you havent really hung out in a social setting outside work so having him here was a bit weird. His brown hair fell in front of his hazel eyes as he connected the plugs. His arms tensed when he hoisted up your TV to mount. It was very appealing to watch him. Here you were as a single girl, but you werent ready. Paul was the only guy you've been with and it's going to take a while before you are able to be intimate like that with someone else. Especially the fact that things with him ended so unexpectedly. "All done." he wiped his hands as you both watched the TV and checked to make sure everything was in order. It was amazing.

"You've saved me days of boredom. Thanks." you smiled at him as he stood beside you. Both of you exchanged looks. That look people give each other before one of them is thrown against the wall to be ravished. It was on both of your minds, but you didn't intend to act on it.

"Umm..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "You know, Emily...I've always had a thing for you." he started to make things more awkward. He gave a nervous chuckle as if he worked up the courage to actually tell you. You wanted to avoid that talk at all costs. Eric was so handsome and sweet and if you weren't married, you'd be more than willing to date him. "I've always thought we had this...connection. I know you're divorce isnt final, but if you need me to stay-"

"No." you abruptly told him. It sounded kind of mean and you didn't mean for it to come out like that. It was just way wrong timing. You didn't want to think about it because you'd give into his offer and you knew it was wrong. "I mean...I don't think that's a good idea, Eric. I'm not looking for...a relationship and...I don't want to take a chance that we might..." you were trying to hint to him about where you think it might lead to if he stood here. "It's just a bad idea. Not now." you told him trying to be firm. He nodded looking disappointed. "Thank you so much for your help though. Is there anything I can-"

"I should get going now." he cut you off looking out the window. "It's already snowing." he cleared his throat tossing on his leather jacket. "See you later." he left pretty quickly. One thing you noticed about Eric was that he didn't like rejection. That you learned from work.

The snow was really sticking by about 8:15pm. The wind howled outside as you sat and watched your favorite shows binge watching a couple of them. Popcorn and wine by your side. It was certainly a perfect way to wind down. Leave behind your worries. By 9pm, you were exhausted. Taking your cellphone, you went to your room to changing into your new silk pajamas. Shorts and a cami. You loved the house being somewhat cold and feeling so warm under your blanket. Your cellphone was nearly dead so you put it on it's charger on your nightstand. What a long day. Didn't take much for you to fall asleep.

12:11am

You awoke by a loud howl outside. You hated the wind and thunderstorms or any other storms. Rain, you loved. You can sleep through rain. This was just scary. Closing your eyes, you heard a clatter in your kitchen. That shot you awake. Could've been a branch that hit a window. You didn't want to call the police in a panic just yet, so you went to check. No use having the police risk their lives all this way just for you to have a panic moment. Slowly, you walked to the kitchen to hear the clatter again making you jump with startle. Peeking your head into your kitchen you heard the clatter two times in a row. Relief spilled over you when you realized it was just a branch hitting the window. Well damn, you have to remember to cut that sucker down. That was that. Going back to bed, you turned to have someone attack you in the dead of night.

"Mmm!" this person held a hand over your mouth when you tried to scream. Obviously a man since he was bigger and you felt his muscles as he grabbed onto you. You flailed your arms knocking over a bottle of wine as you tried to elbow your attacker. The glass bottle shattered on the tile floor making you slip a bit trying to get away.

"Don't scream! No, no..." he groaned trying to control you. You recognized the voice, but it didn't hit you just yet. Continuing to fight, you were able to push him away and hit him in his face. Taking that brief second, you escaped and ran to your room where you heard his running footsteps right behind you. Slamming your door and locking it, you panicked running to your cellphone to dial 911. Now was the time to do it.

"What? No, no..." you pressed the power button rapidly. It was dead. How? The power was knocked out in your house by the blizzard and your cell wasn't able to charge. "No!" you cried trying to look around as the intruder pounded on your door. Your only escape was your window, but the snow was already about 2 feet deep. Oh well. It was your only shot to face the blizzard or possibly be brutally murdered. Before you can even unlock the window, the intruder forced the door open. "No! Don't touch me!" you climbed over your bed to escape back out your bedroom and he grabbed your ankle. "No! Please!" you cried clawing at anything to grab onto as he pulled you towards him. It was a lost cause.

"Emily. Stop fighting!" the intruder knew you. You were able to see your attacker's face by the light from the street coming through your window and you were shocked.

"Eric...no! Stop!" you cried and was angry it was him. "Please! Stop!" you kicked and screamed and you weren't giving up.

"Emily, stop!" he picked you up and threw you on the bed making you hit the back of your head hard on your headboard. It knocked you into a haze as you grasped your head in pain. You couldn't fight back as Eric took advantage of the moment and tied your arms. "I'm so sorry, Emily. I didn't want it to be like this." he apologized moving your hair from your face. He was able to tie both of your wrists to your headboard. You panted from the fight and the pain as you felt him touch the back of your head to make sure you weren't bleeding. You werent. He sighed and took off his jacket and smoothed his hair back with his fingers trying to catch his breath. You put up a fight, but it wasn't enough. Eric grabbed some candles and placed them around the room to illuminate the darkness. You were coming back from your fuzzy haze, but your head was hurting you. You saw him clearly.

"Eric...please." your voice was weak. Pulling on your wrists, you fought effortlessly to escape. Mostly, you were just testing how strong the ties were. You for sure werent escaping. Eric just looked at you and you tried to figure out why he was doing this. "Eric...my-my purse is on the table in the living room. I have...$324 in cash in there." you panted trying not to worsen your pain and give him whatever he wanted. "Take anything you want. Just don't hurt me." you pleaded with a quivering tone. His footsteps were heavy as he walked towards the bed.

"Em, I don't want to hurt you...and you are the only thing I want." he sat on the bed next to you. Your body trembled with fright watching him rub his stubbled chin. "A whole year working with you...I've always wanted you." he gave a small smile as you glared at him. "You uhh... probably don't know, but I was crazy for you. Since the beginning. Little things you do drive me nuts." he scooted closer to you and you cringed a bit scared of what he might do. "Like...the way you tuck your hair behind your ear. How you bite the end of your pens when you're deep in thought. When you pass by me, you leave this trail of scent. It is intoxicating." he told you running the back of his fingers up and down your smooth just shaven leg.

"Eric...please. Please." you fidgeted a bit by his touch. "Why? You don't have to do this." you cried a bit feeling him touch you delicately.

"I'm so sorry, Em. I...I really didn't want to do it like this. I wanted us to be together, but...I can't help myself." he told you moving his fingers tip up the inside of your thigh. "You're skin is so smooth. I've always wanted to feel you, Emily. Your skin. Your touch." Eric hovered over you running his nose up your neck. Your breath quivered as you felt your heart pound in your chest. His fingers worked his way into your silk pajama shorts. "I want to feel you." he whispered into your ear biting your lobe softly.

"Eric...don't do this. Please." you pleaded as you felt him rubbing your outer lips of your cunt when he worked his way into your panties. "No, don't..." you cried as he rubbed harder with his middle fingers sliding up and down your slit. No other guy besides Paul had touched you that way.

"Let me show you that I can treat you better. Let me help you cope." Eric kissed your neck. He worked his way down leaving butterfly kisses on your chest. He kissed your breasts through your thin silk cammie leaving a moist spot on the fabric. Looking up at your hands, you saw them getting a bit pale from lack of blood circulating in them. Eric lifted the bottom of your pajama shirt and kissed down your stomach and grasped the rim of your shorts pulling them down with your panties. You just whimpered as you tried to squirm and kick him without actually hurting him. This wasn't like Eric. You liked him, but you didn't expect this from him. "Don't fight it, Em. Just let me show you." he tossed your shorts and panties aside leaving you half nude and you crossed your legs embarrassed at feeling naked. "You're so beautiful." he parted your legs with his hands on your knees exposing you core in all it's glory. It was nearly completely dark as the wind continued to howl outside. Eric climbed onto the bed positioning himself in front of your warm part inches away.

"No." you whimpered feeling him kiss your inner thighs. If you pulled at your wrists anymore, your hands would fall off. The more you fought, the tighter they got. You felt Erics tongue lick you ever so gently over your outer lips. "Please..." you gave one last plead before he parted your lips with his fingers and licked you inside. Pressing your face against your arm, you let out a gasp feeling his warm tongue licking your bud. Married for years, you've never had your husband do this to you. For a while, you always thought you weren't missing anything. For a moment, you looked down and watched him eat you out with the top of his head bobbing up and down. It was so weird, but so arousing. His tongue licked up and down your slit gently. You felt your thighs trembling as he wrapped his arms around them.

"You taste so good." he licked you even more as you listened to him smacking and slurping when you started getting wet. Hiding your face, you tried not to show the slight enjoyment you were having as you bit your lip. Feeling him flick his tongue on your swollen clit, you tried to kick him away to show you didn't want this. You weren't ready to be with another man. Especially forcefully like this. Eric's tongue sent you to new realms pleasures. He propped up your hips tucking his hands under your ass so he buried his face into your moist pussy giving him more access. He lapped up juices dripping from your cunt moving his head side to side making you pant with such pleasure. You didn't want it to feel this good. He slipped a finger into you while sucking on your throbbing bud now. You gasped when felt his long finger slid into you. "You're so wet now." his breath on your mound and sent shivers up and down your body.

"No, no...oh..." you moaned trying not to show how aroused you were as your body started to wiggle as if it had a mind of it's own. As he continued to finger fuck you, he got up and undressed himself with one hand. He curved his finger rubbing your pulsating g-spot making you squirm even more. It's been awhile since you've had sex, so you were easily close to an orgasm. "Eric...Eric stop..." you panted too scared to climax. You refused to climax. It felt so good though. It was so wrong. Him taking you the way he did. He slipped another finger in you and went faster pumping his thick fingers in and out of you creating more juices. He was knuckles deep in you and you heard the squishing of your wetness as you tried not to buck your hips into his fingers. You felt your heart beating fast in your chest. By now, you couldn't deny that it felt good. You clawed at the ropes. Not trying to escape, but because the pleasure was becoming too much.

"Feels good doesn't it?" he whispered taking his pants off watching you struggle with reluctance and pleasure hiding your face behind your arm. "I've always wanted to show you how much I can please you." Eric undressed himself and pulled his fingers out with a squishing sound leaving you unsatisfied on the brink of what would've been an incredible orgasm. The throbbing pain was too much in your cunt. It ached for relief but you didn't want it. You felt sweat forming around your nose by now as you breathed heavily. Eric was completely naked standing over you. He cock swinging fully erect looking like it was about to explode any moment with veins popping out. Shadows formed on his rigid body from the candles. He was so cut.

"Ow..." you whimpered pulling at the ropes crossing your legs trying to hide and trying to hold back your arousal.

"It's hurting you. Here." he pulled out a small knife from his jacket pockets. "I won't hurt you." he assured you. Was he seriously trusting you? He was willing to set you free knowing the position you were in. It wasn't reassuring to you though. You were naked, restrained and vulnerable. He could've done anything to you and it would be out of your control. When you're free, you were going to fight as much as you can to get away.

Eric climbed on top of you pressing his body weight against you to cut your ropse. He was very heavy. With one knee he opened your legs and climbed between them. You felt his throbbing cock rubbing against your inner thigh. Precum rubbing against your skin. As he cut the rope, he kissed your neck up and down so delicately. You were already super sensitive being on the brink of an orgasm. Licking various parts of your neck, he continued to cut you free. One rope and then the other. When your other hand fell free, you shoved him as hard as you can. In that instant, he thrusted into you making you gasp with such pleasure. He gave a gasping groan with you both panting in each others faces. As if he knew you wouldn't fight it once you felt him. Once he showed you that he can please you like you've never felt.

"Eric..." you meant to whine and complain, but it came out as a pleasurable moan. Your wetness made him slide so easily into you and he was already balls deep inside. He gripped your thighs tight to push himself into you even deeper making you yelp. You felt his girth burying inside of you. He was very thick. More than your ex-husband. Your wrists were throbbing with rope marks around them as they squished between you both. "Please, just get off me." you moaned when he started sliding his big cock in and out of you. He filled you like your husband never did. Stretching you out. It was a bit painful at first as if this was your first time. He was hitting all kinds of pleasure spots you never thought you had. It made your eyes flutter closed taking in such feeling. Eric panted running his fingers through your hair.

12