Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily...you feel so good." he groaned in your ear. It felt so good. Your body fully accepted this man once you realized you were unknowingly bucking at him with your hips lifting off the bed. You felt so wet feeling him move in and out of your with such ease. You wanted to fight him off so much, but you gave into it. Gave into him. Your body ached for relief. Your hands pulled him close as you opened your legs letting him enter you more.

"Ohhh..." you moaned closing your eyes looking away. You didn't even want to look at Eric. Give him that pleasure that you gave into him after he forced you. That you were actually enjoying this. His body rubbed up against your body feeling your erect nipples through your thick silk pajama shirt. He was inside of you raw skin on skin.

"Wrap your legs around me." he huffed into your ear. You listened to him. You actually listened to him. You did just that. The pleasure was was immense. Your hips rocking to a perfect rhythm with his thrusts.

"Oh, God...ohh..." you gave a whimpering moan with your hands on his broad shoulders.

"Yeah...oh, man..." he moaned leaning on his elbows tensing his biceps. His body was so rigid and lean against yours. Smooth skin and so strong. The bed creaked with the headboard hitting the wall when he pounded into you with his balls hitting your ass. His hair fell in front of his eyes as he reached for your hands and laced fingers with you over your head. He treated you as if this was something you both did everyday. As if you were his queen. As if he didn't just attack you, tie you up, and forced sex on you minutes ago. Thing is, you let him. If you tried to fight, you'd lose anyways. Heavy breathing filled the air, the stench of sex filled the room. Sweat drenched the sheets.

"I can't do this..." you moaned holding onto Eric. "Just stop." you gasped feeling him pound into your core so hard making you feel so good. Making you feel like you were the only thing that mattered to him in the moment.

"Emily, just let yourself go." he whispered into your ear. The intense pleasure and your conflicted emotions sent a tear streaming out the corner of your eyes. Mostly it was the pleasure. It was way too much. Already, you felt drops of your cum dripping from your core.

"I don't want to. Just...stop..." you gave a gasping pleasurable cry as he moved your face towards him so you can look at him. So he can see the pleasured look on your face he was giving you. You saw the lights from the candles illuminate his chiseled features. Kind of giving a romantic setting to a non romantic situation. Sweat lined his hair line and was dripping from his nose.

"Look at me, Emily. Stay with me." his breath was warm against your lips. He continued pounding his large cock into you hard and you felt it building up more and more inside of you. The heat. He was so deep inside of you, you felt him hitting your cervix. Both of your groins grinded together as the wet sex noises became louder.

"Uhhg...I'm gonna cum." you whimpered loudly bucking your hips against his. Eric pressed his forehead against yours piledriving into you making a loud flesh on flesh smacking sound. "Mmm!" you bit your lips giving into the throbbing feeling inside of you and you the orgasm tore through your body and flashes of heat filled your body one after the other. You couldn't hold back the noises that escaped your lips. The whimpering moans. Eric kissed you hard and you kissed him back heightening the sensation. You moaned loudly into his lips feeling your walls pulsing around his hard cock. Eric kept fucking you hard sending your body into spasms while you dug your nails into his back holding him close to your body.

"Ughh!" Eric gasped as he came into you. His hardened cock released it's seed inside of you.

"Oh, my goodness...ohh God..." You felt him pumping into you, spurting his semen inside making you cum even harder. Your juices poured from you making it slick for Eric to move even easier inside of you.

"Yeah...fuck it feels so good." he gasped into your ear riding out his orgasm. You panted feeling the aftershock of your orgasm. Radiating throughout your body making it tremble. That was the best sex you've had. You didn't even ask for it. So much for taking your time, you practically dove head first into experiencing your first sexual experience with another guy. Eric panted into your ear caressing your cheek. He went flaccid inside of you and pulled out slowly. You gasped feeling him exit you and your hands slid off his slick back. In that instant you slapped him hard feeling the pain from your wrist throbbing.

"Fuck you, Eric." you cried. "I hate you. I fucking hate you! How could you?!" you swung at him. You were mad at him and yourself for practically letting it happen. He snuck inside your house, forced sex on you and you still enjoyed it. What does that say about you? Shamefully, you grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around your bare lower body. You were too weak to fight off Eric anymore. He just looked at you. "Get the fuck out." you cried on your side. Everything in your house was out so you couldn't even call the police. You wondered if you would even called if the power wasn't out. You were drained. Mentally and physically.

"No, I'm not going anywhere." he put his boxers on. "I'm gonna take care of you, Em." he reached over rubbing your hurt wrists. Your core was throbbing from the rough sex. Worse than when you first lost your virginity to Paul. Yet, you felt so sickenly satisfied. It was a horrible blizzard outside. Both of you were pretty much stuck with each other. Especially if he refused to leave. He comforted you by wrapping his arm around you from behind. "I don't want you to be scared of me. I didn't mean for it to happen, I just...wanted you. Only you." he tried to justify what he did. How in the world did you feel affection towards him? The brain is a weird thing. He rubbed your stomach and kissed your shoulder from behind and you let him as you placed your hand on top of his going to sleep without another word.

12