Snowed In at the Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl walked over and pulled his cock, already hard, out of his pants. "Oooh!" Lucy said in delight. "A long black cock and a thick white cock. Aren't we lucky!"

Lucy pushed Carl's cock onto Michelle's face, rubbing it. Michelle relented and took a cock in each one of her small hands, moving her head back and forth between one and the other, sucking them deep and hard.

"Aw, shit, she's suckin' it good!" Carl groaned.

"Yeah, she's very oral, obviously," Lucy said. "You are, aren't you, Michelle? You're an oral sex kitten, aren't you? You like to use your mouth?"

Michelle responded by pulling off, nodding, and then bringing both cockheads into her small mouth at the same time, her thin lips stretching taught around the two dicks. A gurgling noise came from down in her throat.

"Ooooh, yeah!" Lucy was delighted at the sight, and worked her hips harder on Richard's face. "Here's what you do: take a cock in each hand." Michelle took them out of her mouth and did so. "Now, rub Carl's cockhead along the underside of Richard's cock." Michelle seemed unsure, but Lucy's lascivious grin spurred her on. She did as instructed, and both men groaned in pleasure. "Oh yeah, rub it up and down!" Lucy cackled.

Michelle was transfixed by what her hands were doing, rubbing the black cockhead up and down the white cock. "Alright, now switch 'em up," Lucy instructed. Michelle did so, and rubbed Richard's cockhead up and down Carl's shaft.

"Fuck yeah boys, get each other wet," Michelle growled. She was looking at the precum that was slowly leaking out of each cock, and which she was spreading around using the cocks as brushes.

Carl was standing rigid, eyes closed and head thrown back, enjoying the feeling. Richard began to eat Lucy more urgently, sweeping his tongue not only on her pussy, but on her perineum and asshole when she moved her hips.

"Mmm," Lucy sighed, and propped herself up, pushing her crotch into Richard's face. "Make me cum, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, I'm gettin there....uh uh uh..."

Michelle kept rubbing the two cocks together, occasionally spitting on them or giving a lick, playing with them like a little girl with her toys. "C'mon kiss each other, yeah," she said huskily, as she pressed the two cockheads against each other, opening up the leaking pee-holes with her fingers and rubbing them together.

Richard had removed his hands from Lucy's ass and now used them to hold on to the table, steadying himself as Lucy worked herself into a frenzy on his face, shaking her big ass: "Ung...ung...ung...so close...you feel so good....eat me, suck me, lick me, eat me...fuuuuuuckin' HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" Her face turned red as she orgasmed and let out a scream, bucking her hips against Richard's head.

After her orgasm, they repositioned themselves so that Carl, now naked, lay on his back on the table, knees bent and feet resting on the edge. Lucy moved herself astride him, and pushed her pussy down on his cock.

"Ooooh, big black cock pushin' into my hot pussy!" She shared a long kiss with Carl while he played with her breasts.

Richard stood by them, while Michelle was on her knees in front of him, sucking his cock and cupping his balls with her hand.

Richard looked over at the way Lucy's ass moved on Carl's cock, and reached over to run a hand over it. "Look at that ass," he said to Michelle. "Bet you wish you had an ass like that. A big ass like that on a little girl like you and you couldn't walk five fuckin' steps without somebody pulling you over and fucking it. Yeah, all the neighbourhood boys'd be up on your ass."

Michelle wanted to say something, but Richard pushed her head down on his cock with one hand, while with the other he spanked Lucy's ass on one cheek than the other, watching it ripple. He continued ranting: "Yeah, everybody'd be fuckin' you, that's for sure. Fuckin' that sweet ass. Raping it. You'd be getting hard cock up the ass all day and all night." He bent over and licked at Lucy's asshole, right above where Carl's cock was pumping in and out of her pussy.

Lucy groaned. "Oh yeah! Whoever it is, keep playing with my ass!"

Richard took Michelle's head by the hair and pulled her over to Lucy's ass, sticking her face in between her cheeks. "Fuckin' lick that ass," he growled. "I'm gonna be fucking it, so I want you to get it wet. Push in every gob of spit that you've got, understand?"

Michelle nodded silently and closed her eyes, working her tongue into the older woman's ass. Richard spread Lucy's cheeks with her hands, improving Michelle's access and his view. "Deep, deep," he ordered, "get that little fuckin' tongue deep in that ass."

"Alright, alright," Richard growled and pulled Michelle away. He leapt up and stood astride the two on the table. As he lowered himself he said to Michelle, "Guide my cock into that ass."

"Fuck her, man," Carl said. "Let's fill her up. She needs two dicks. Look at her. She needs it."

Richard pressed his cock down and into her ass, guided by Michelle's hand. The three fuckers hissed and groaned as Richard pushed his cock into her.

"Ooo Ooo Oooooo," Lucy howled as Richard pushed his cock into her ass, while Carl stayed still for the moment in her pussy. "Mmmm, ungh...got two big boys in me....mph....yeah, move those cocks. Pump me!"

The two men got into a rhythm where they would alternately penetrate her, in the pussy and then in the ass, so that the friction inside Lucy was constantly changing and shifting. They fucked hard but silently, lost in the sounds of grunts and the slapping of sweaty bodies.

Lucy pulled herself off and flipped over, now lying on top of Carl facing upward. Michelle stepped forward again to handle the cocks, but in his hornyness Carl pushed himself into Lucy's pussy from underneath and began pumping away again immediately. Not willing to interrupt their frenzied fucking, Michelle just rubbed Richard's cock on the outside of Lucy's pussy, over her lips and smacking it down on her clit.

"I-I..." Lucy stammered. "Put it in Michelle....I...I think I can take it. I think I can take 'em both..."

Michelle looked unsure of what Lucy meant, so Lucy stopped her fucking motions, and pulled back until only the head of Carl's cock remained inside her. She grabbed Richard's hard cock and pressed it down and in too, until both cockheads were lodged in her pussy. Then, a look of total concentration on her face, Lucy carefully began pushing her pussy down on them.

"OH FUCK!" Richard shivered at the tightness, and at the sight. Below Lucy, Carl clenched his teeth and screwed up his face. "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck," Richard continued, as the two cocks slid deeper and deeper into the pussy that was creaming as they stretched it.

"Oh honeys..." Lucy moaned, "Oh honeys...ungh...do it to me like...uhhhh...make me feel so sexy, fill up my sweet pussy with your big dicks....uuuu....fuck...fuck me, fill me with cock!"

Michelle licked her lips as she looked down at the obscene sight in front of her, Lucy's stomach muscles flexing, her breasts quivering, her face on the razor's edge between pain and pleasure. Michelle said, "Woo, you got a black cock and a white cock rubbin' together in your pussy! Talk about striking a note for race relations!"

The two men began slowly pumping Lucy. First they made small motions, moving inward and outward together. Then they began to alternate their strokes, rubbing not only against the sweet and tight pussy walls, but against each other. Richard grabbed one of Lucy's feet, which was hanging free in the air, and brought it to his mouth. Ripping open the end of the stocking he sucked at her toes, taking them into his mouth hungrily.

"Mmmm," he moaned around her toes, "fuck, I'm not gonna last long..."

Michelle moved back and crouched under them, where the asses of the men moved and flexed, and wet both of her middle fingers in her mouth. "Time to get some hands-on prostate experience," she muttered to herself, as though reciting her school notes. She pressed the finger of one hand into Richard's white ass, and the other into Carl's black ass. Rooting around feverishly in their assholes, she didn't have to wait long for a result.

The men, a moment before obsessed with the throbbing sensations of their cocks, suddenly lost control when Michelle's fingers plunged them into a different sensation. The two cocks came together, throbbing and squirting inside Lucy.

"OOOOOooo FUCK! I can feel you fuckers going off! AAAAAaaaargh!" This triggered Lucy's own orgasm, and the room was filled with screams from the three that orgasming together, as Lucy's pussy became a throbbing mess of flesh and bodily juices.

Coming down, still breathing heavily, Richard was the first to slip out. Michelle had removed her fingers, and as he looked down she was sucking at Carl's ass like a leech. A stream of juices escaped when Richard had pulled out, and now it ran down Carl's cock and over his balls, under which Michelle tried to lap it all up before it hit the ground.

Wiping sweat from his brow with one hand, Richard used the other to guide Michelle's mouth, up over Carl's cock, which slipped out from her sucking, and into Lucy's gaping, raw, pink, dripping pussy.

"Yeah, suck it all up," Richard growled. "Kiss her pussy, suck it all out. Suck on all that cum. Her fuckin' cunt's like a creamy candy, isn't it? Like a fuckin' Boston cream pastry. You keep eatin' that and maybe you'll get a nice big ass like her, hmmm?"

Eyes closed, Michelle whimpered at the verbal abuse and kept eating Lucy's pussy.

*****

They slept that night on the tables, wrapped up in their jackets, like they planned. When dawn broke the snow had stopped. They were sore and hung-over. Without much effort, the girls convinced the guys that they should all have 'one more cum for the road'.

They two guys sat on the floor, against the wall, naked. Lucy moved over Richard, presenting her big ass to his face, and then bent forward to suck his cock. Michelle positioned herself the same way over Carl.

The girls sucked cock while the boys ate pussy and ass, but the girls warned the boys they wouldn't let them cum until they made their pussies explode first.

The guys did eventually bring the girls off, pussy juice streaming over their faces and onto their chests, but before the guys came, Michelle - feeling wicked after her orgasm - tapped Lucy on the shoulder and said, "I've got an idea.'

She whispered this idea to Lucy, who nodded and rumbled happily in agreement. The girls applied their mouths to the cocks, and just before the guys came the girls pressed a finger up the guy's asses.

Then, after taking the cum in their mouths and keeping it there, they turned over and switched up. Lucy brought her mouth to Carl, but he wouldn't open up, and so she spit Richard's seed all over Carl's face, and then began to lovingly lick up the creamy drippings off her co-worker's face.

Richard did open his mouth for Michelle, and they shared a long deep kiss as they pushed the other man's semen between their mouths. Richard broke off and growled, "Nasty! Nasty! Nasty!" spanking her ass each time. "Nasty girl, I'm not through with you!" He then kissed Michelle again, lapping up anything off her face that might have missed her lips.

Michelle wasn't working that day so she joined Richard in his walk home. Halfway there she gave him another new experience; letting his hard cock out into the biting winter wind while it was sucked off by a hot mouth.

-The End-

Thanks for reading my story! Please remember to vote. And I'm always looking for feedback. I'd love to read any comments you have.

12