Snowed In Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman and her husband are rescued be a huge bbw.
1.4k words
3.74
45.4k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I were having a real hard time with this peak. The snow was biting out skin off. It must have been under 10 degrees out here, and with wind chill, I could feel my bones quivering. I had been training for this event for years; we were really into fitness, and we knew the Alps would be an incredible hike. We planned our vacation for this time of the year due to the challenge. It was supposed to be rough, but not this rough. In a terrible turn of events, a storm had ravaged the mountainside, and we were caught in the center of it.

I was 28, and my husband, Richard, was 30. My name is Angela. I have a slim frame carved from exercise and diet. My husband is similar, which drew us together. We met at a gym, and we were inseparable since. He isn't the type to get huge, but he's thin and lean and just how I like my men. The two of us shared lots of interests. We got married about two years ago, and we were still as passionate as ever.

This hike may have been one of our dumber ideas. We were getting a tad grouchy, but it didn't really matter since the storm was so loud we could hardly hear each other. Richard was about five feet in front of me. If he walked any further, he would be out of view, lost in the blizzard. I couldn't see anything, and I was pretty sure we were lost.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a decent sized tree blasted its way into us. Richard was somehow able to turn so it hit him in the back, but the impact sent him on top of me. We slammed hard on the ground. My already weak body was now stuck in the snow. I couldn't get him off of me.

"Is everything alright?" I yelled.

"It's my ankle!" he yelled back. "I think it's sprained!"

The wind continued to howl. We lay there in silence. "We're not getting off of this mountain, are we?" I asked.

The pause continued. "Doesn't look like it." More silence. "I love you Angela."

"I love you too, Richard." We hugged each other tight. We lay there for only a few minutes before I got that euphoric feeling. I felt something warm grab a hold of me. I wasn't sure if it was my brain now playing tricks on me, but I swore it was real. I felt like I was being scooped up. Not long after I completely blacked out.

I woke up in a warm cabin. I could hear the storm pounding its wooden walls from the outside. I was in a bedroom with a massive bed and a large cabinet. Was I dead? Had I died out there, and I was in purgatory, waiting for my sentence? These bizarre ideas ran through my head. A cabin out here? There was no way. I stood up off of the bed, and stretched my legs. Immediately I noticed that my snow gear was missing. Everything seemed to be working and moving, but I needed to understand what was going on.

I walked to the door and opened it. What I saw made my eyes explode out of my skull. A young looking but enormous girl sat on a couch in front of me. This was a loveseat, but she took up the entire couch. She was wearing a short skirt that was showing off the largest legs I have ever seen. They were as thick as tree trunks, like real, huge tree trunks. Like thicker than my entire body tree trunks. Above that, she was wearing a blue tank top that revealed two immense breasts. The size of them was astronomical. They were sitting on her large belly, granted, but they had to have been bigger than watermelons that each weighed well over 30 pounds. Her heavy arms were pale and flabby; it didn't surprise me she could survive in this climate with so much fat. Her face was pretty ugly, as she was missing some teeth. She had short, thick blonde hair, maybe shoulder length. If I had to wager, I would guess that she weighed approximately 700 pounds. That sounds ridiculous, and somehow, it was a healthy 700 pounds, but doing as much fitness as I have done, I felt I was well qualified to make a guess like that. But her size wasn't the main reason for my shock.

She was holding my husband like a baby. All of his clothing was on the floor. His back was resting on her massive right thigh, and her left hand was slowly running over his crotch. Her enormous chest was hovering over Richard's face, and she was staring at him lovingly.

"I love you baby boy. Do you love me?" she said, in a high pitched, very girly voice. I was surprised by how high pitched she was, considering her grand size. She was probably four or five times Richard's size. He looked like a tiny baby in her arms, like she could snap him in half if she wanted to. Her size was utterly terrifying. Her right breast was much larger than his head, probably almost the size of his head and shoulders.

"Yes, mommy, I love you." My jaw must have dropped to the floor. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I was in a state of shock. Richard's eyes were locked to this behemoth's, as if they were in love. Her breasts made me feel so insignificant. She lifted his head a little bit, making his head level with her giant right breast. Her head moved down a bit to match his. He closed his eyes and she closed hers, and the two kissed. It wasn't just a peck either; the two pressed their lips together and didn't let go. I could hear their lips smacking together, and all of their wetness swishing around in there. Her hand reached to the back of his head. She could palm my husband if she wanted to. Her lips looked like they might engulf his face. A growing weight was sinking in my stomach watching my husband of two years passionately making out with this monster, this creature who in size I could never even dream of competing with.

"Are you gonna cum for mommy?" she whispered to him in her baby like voice.

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," he was saying through the kisses. Her hand kept rubbing his cock. She wasn't even holding it, just caressing it with her forehand. I snapped out of my silence.

"Get your fat hands off of my husband!" I yelled. Fury was coursing through my body. I standed defiant to her, stepping forward. If I thought she was big before, up close she was a mountain.

She looked up at me, confused. "Husband? How could he be your husband? You are tiny and weak. He needs someone strong to take care of him. Don't be silly little girl." Her eyes lowered to Richard, who was resting his head on her huge breast. "Mummy Helga is going to take care of you, you and your little willy!"

"No, Helga, he is my husband, we have been married for two whole years. You need to let him go. We are leaving."

"Hahaha, leaving? Don't be silly little girl. There is a horrible blizzard outside. There is no leaving for a long time! You two almost died out there. Unfortunately, you two are staying with me and my mom for a while." I looked out the window, and my heart sank. She was right. There was no escape. And what was I going to do to stop her from making out with my husband. I was just going to have to wait this out. She looked down at Richard. "She's kind of bumming me out, honey. I'm going to show you our bed, okay?" He nodded, still staring up at her. She kissed him on the cheek, then looked up at me. "You can either sleep on the floor, or you can share our bed. My mom sleeps upstairs, so you can't go there. We would love to share it with you, and the wood on the ground can get pretty cold." With that, she stood up, still cradling Richard in her arms. She was over seven feet tall, that much I could immediately figure out. She waddled by me, and if it were any other day I'd swear she was a freight train. She left the door open. I really didn't know what to do.