Snowed In Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth's story continues.
3.5k words
4.62
24.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several weeks of lovemaking and being in tight quarters Beth and Tom took the time to dig their way out to take a hike in the woods to just see how badly the snow had come down. They put on the snow shoes that Tom had brought with him from his cabin, they hiked to the top of the tree line. Along the way Tom had set traps and snares to hopefully catch a rabbit or something for meat, he had also brought along his rifle just in case they came across a deer or wild turkey.

As far as they could see was snow covered and from what Tom could tell pretty impassable for a while, even though the weather had gotten warmer some what it would be several weeks or more before they would be really able to get down off the mountain if they really wanted to. Spending so much time together they had discovered that they like a lot of the same things, family, children, history, music and the outdoors. They both liked living here in the mountains though solitary at times it was indescribably beautiful most of the time.

As they headed back to the cabin they came across a hot spring, looking longingly at each other they decided to take a soak in the hot waters. Taking their clothes off they slowly lowered themselves. The warmth of the water felt so good after the coldness that had held them hostage the last several weeks. Not that they complained they had grown to love being with each other.

Tom took Beth into his arms and kissed her deeply, Beth wrapped her legs around Tom. Holding onto each other tightly with the feel of the hot water surrounding them the feelings of love and comfort cutting through the cold to warm them inside out. Their bare chests touching, their bodies mostly submerged in water as hot as their passion, they stayed there for a long time only holding each other and kissing passionately at times. It just felt good to them to be there together, to be together and feel the nature of love that surrounded them in their high altitude love nest.

They returned to the cabin on the way Tom checked the traps and found a rabbit in one and he took it from the snare, snapped it's neck and placed it in his leather pouch. The walk home though cold they felt warm inside and out from their time in the spring and just being together even though they didn't make love, they felt the love piercing them to their cores. What would come next for them they had no idea.

Back at the cabin Tom skinned and cut up the rabbit, he fried it up while Beth peeled potatoes and set them to boil. It seemed natural to them to be so domestic with one another, and so right just to be together. Dinner was finished; Beth had set a candlelit picnic in front of the fireplace, with wine, rabbit and potatoes. They ate and talked of what a future could be like.

"What do you think would have happened if Paul hadn't sent me up here?"

"I don't know, I do know that it wouldn't have been as amazing as these last weeks have been. I wouldn't have felt all these amazing feelings that I have or made love with such passion as I have never felt before. The lone solitude may have made me go insane perhaps, who knows. But that didn't happen did it?

"No," Tom said as her move a piece of hair that had fallen over her face back over her ear.

"You did come and you have made me the happiest that I think I have ever been," Beth said as she leaned over to kiss him gently on the lips. Tom returned her kiss, "It's been a long time since I have been this happy and you are the reason for it Beth. When my wife and son died I thought my life was over and that I could never be that happy again. You have shown me that I can. Thank you for that."

"No need to thank me, we have been there for each other at a time when we both needed it. I think that what ever fate has in store for us next will be the most wonderful experience in the world, for both of us."

"I think you may be right on that," he said moving over to nuzzle her neck.

In that instant their clothes were gone, and Tom had Beth's pussy in his mouth sucking on her clit wildly, sliding a finger inside moaning as she moaned at the pleasure of his touch. Her hand was in his hair holding him to his task, her other roaming over her own breasts, teasing her nibbles. The intense pleasure she felt moved through her body, she had never been as happy as this ever with anyone. She felt his fingers probe her, his tongue slide over her skin making her wet beyond belief. His hands were on her legs then lifting them toward her head she wondered what he had in mind now, when she felt his tongue on her hole, then a finger pressed against it, pushing to make entry. She had never done that before she tensed for a moment then relaxed, she loved this man and she would let him do anything to bring them both the pleasure they desired.

Tom wasn't sure whether or not Beth would like what he was doing he had enjoyed anal sex once before and he wanted Beth all of her, when he felt her relax at his entrance with his finger he knew she wanted it just as much as he did. He continued to push his finger forward into her, she was tight and warm, his spat on his finger and reentered her. Moving more easily he added another finger, it was so hot watching his finger slide in and out of her. Her lowered his mouth down on her pussy and sucked intensely on her clit while moving his finger gingerly in and out of her ass. He knew she must be liking it as she thrashed about and moaned loudly at his administrations.

She could hardly believe how wonderful it felt to have him making her so hot and wild, she couldn't help herself. Her body was shaking wildly at the pleasure he was giving both of her holes, she had never felt this way before with anyone and would never that she would enjoy anal sex, she had touched herself there once before but felt weird about it and hadn't done it again. But this, this was amazing and she couldn't wait to feel what was next.

He added yet another finger making three, sliding them quickly in and out of her, he was getting so hot he didn't know how much longer he could control his urge to put more than just his fingers inside her. But he didn't want to do something that she didn't like, fingers were one thing but putting his cock deep inside her was something different all together.

"Baby, I love you so much," he said as he lifted his head from her pussy moving up her body to kiss her.

"I love you too, so much I can hardly believe it."

"would you like something other than my fingers inside you?"

"I would love you being right where your fingers are now, it feels so amazing, I've never done it before."

"Are you sure you want to," his eyes trained on hers for any sign of fear.

"I am so sure," she said as she drew him into a deep kiss.

He kissed her deeply moaning into her mouth as he withdrew his fingers from her, reaching over he grabbed the glass of wine off the table, wetting his hand then rubbing on his cock. He moved over her, slowly entering her. He watched her face for any sign that she may want him to stop, her eyes were closed, her head tipped back, he thought she may want him to stop. Then he felt her hand on his hip, pulling him forward encouraging him forward. He obliged and sank deeper into her, she was so tight he was afraid of hurting her and stopped with each move forward allowing her to become accustomed to him.

She was amazed by the feeling of him inside her, it hurt a little, but it felt better after he began to move again after each time he stopped. Then he felt him stop and she knew he was all the way inside her. His mouth took her feverishly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, please don't stop."

That was all that he needed, he moved up to his knees pulling her up with him, he began grinding his hips into her, pulling slowly out and driving back inside her. The feeling was almost too much for him, but he pushed past it wanting to prolong the feeling of being so in tune with her body. She was beyond any pain now, and forcing her hips forward to meet his thrusts, he making her feel out of control, and she was enjoying the feeling. She lifted her body forward taking him off balance, he fell backwards taking her with him. She landed on top of his chest, she took his lips in a furious kiss, using her hands and pushing herself back upright, she guided him back in place and began riding him.

He was taken back when she began riding his cock, but amazed at the sight of her breasts bouncing as she moved. He reached up and ran his hands over them, tweaking her nibbles, sliding his hands down her sides, over her belly. If she continued too much more he didn't think he could hold on.

His hands on her body had her tingling all over, she was so near to going over the edge, then she felt his fingers on her, rubbing her clit, throwing her head back with the shear pleasure of it, ground herself on his cock. She was close very, very close.

The look of pleasure on her face as his fingers on her was all he could take, he thrust wildly, and as she ground her hips on him, he thrust his fingers deeply inside. Sounds of great passion roared through the room as they came together. Breathless she fell forward, laying on his chest as it heaved while trying to calm down.

He could not believe how wonderful that had been, she could not have been more responsive to him should he have asked for it. They lay together for what seemed like hours, their bodies calming down from their high.

"I love you, I cannot believe how wonderful, amazing and beautiful that was."

"I love you, too. They aren't enough words to describe how I feel about you and our time here together."

Laying together in front of the fire they slept easily, waking in the night and making love once again.

She woke the next morning to the smell of bacon and coffee, then she felt the sudden urge to vomit. Running from the living room to the bathroom. She clutched to bowl as she retched into it.

He heard hurried footsteps and the door to the bathroom slamming he went to check on her as he did he heard her vomiting. He knocked on the door before entering.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I think so. I'm not sure why that happened. I need to go lay down for a little bit, do you mind?"

"Of course not, go lie down and I'll make you some tea alright?"

"Alright, thank you."

She went over to the bed and laid down on top of the covers, her stomach not yet wanting to calm down but feeling better with her stomach empty. She laid there wondering what could have made her vomit so, then she knew. She hadn't had a period since when, she thought back, perhaps since after the big storm. She was pregnant and she knew it. But she began to worry about Tom, what would he think of having another child, what did she feel about having a child. It was something she knew she wanted when the time was right, but was it right with someone she barely knew, stuck in a cabin in the woods, here it was easy with nothing else to do, but when the snow melted and they could get beyond these walls what would happen then, would they still love each other? All these questions filled her mind as she fell to sleep.

He watched her intently as she lay upon the bed sleeping, he wondered if she realized that she could possibly be pregnant, he thought about it, that was all he could think about. A child, his child, their child a child of love. Love here, beyond these walls would it last. Now there was a child to consider. He knew in her condition that the snow would have to melt soon so he could get her off the mountain should something happen. The thought of losing either one of them was overwhelming. He didn't think he would be able to handle losing the people who meant the most in his life ever again. He would do everything in his power to keep them both safe.

She awoke looking about the room she didn't see Tom anywhere, she sat up and walked to the back door. There he was shoveling the snow out of the way of the barn.

"Hello, what are you doing?"

"Just trying to keep ahead of the snow as it melts, it's warmed up a bit it's starting to melt."

"Wonderful, would you like some lunch?"

"Sounds great, I'll finish up here."

"Okay."

She set about making some sandwiches out the bacon that was cooked this morning that set her stomach off. A baby, she reached down and rubbed her stomach. The thought now eased her mind, she was already in love with his child as much as she was with him. Happily she put the sandwiches on the plate along with some cheese and some fresh vegetables from the cool box on the back porch. Pouring lemonade into two glasses she sat them on the table in the living room in front of the fire, then went to sit down in the rocking chair to wait for him to come in.

He was walking into the living room when he seen her sitting there in the rocking chair in the corner, when he saw her his heart stopped, she was caressing her stomach lovingly. She knew and now so did he, a child was coming. He smiled a walked over to her and placed his hand on top of hers.

"Are you okay with this?" she said looking over at him.

"I am more than okay with it, it's wonderful. What about you?"

"I love you and I love this child."

"How long do you think before he or she arrives?"

"We have plenty of time, about seven and a half months. So don't worry the snow will be melted long before we need any help."

"I know, it's just I couldn't handle losing either of you. I couldn't go through that again."

"Don't worry nothing is going to happen, we are fine," she said she placed his hand on her belly and hers on top of his.

The snow continued to melt the weather was much warmer the ground was beginning to show through the snow, just as much as their child was beginning to show. At four months Beth worried about how big she was becoming, she had resorted to wearing sweatpants pulled down as far as possible, she worried that it was possible she was carrying twins which ran in her family and made it more likely that they needed to get down from the mountain sooner rather than later. Twins tend to come early and she worried about complications during birth. She had told Tom of her concerns and he had left earlier on horseback to check out the trail to see if it was safe enough for them to head down the mountain. She hoped he would be back soon.

He knew the risk no matter what was better than keep her here much longer, but the trail looked good. He would head back and gather their things and get her down so she could get to a doctor to make sure that they were all fine. When she told him about the fact that she thought that she might be carrying twins it made the feeling of wanting her down safe more urgent. Twins, two, good Lord what was he going to do about that? Marry their mother immediately actually.

He arrived back at the cabin and told Beth the good news, he began the task of putting the shutters on the windows for their lengthy departure from their love nest in the mountains. It was more important for them to be near a hospital and real doctors should she need help. Gathering their belongings he put them in the wagon and hitched the team to it, they couldn't leave the chickens and the cow for the time they would be gone so he crated up the chickens and tied the cow to the wagon.

Seated in the wagon they took one last look back at their home, smiled at each other and he started the team on their way down the mountain. As it was getting dark they stopped and made camp, too dangerous too keep going in the dark, he made her a soft bed in the back of the wagon and snuggled down to sleep. In the morning after a quick breakfast they continued their trek down the mountain, she couldn't stand the seat anymore and laid in the bed of the wagon. Late in the day they arrived at the cross road that put them near town.

"Where are we going to live once we get to town, we really haven't talked much that?"

"Well, I have a friend and no not Paul who has a house near town. We will stop there first, alright?"

"What ever you say poppa." They laughed together at that.

Arriving at a house on the edge of White Valley, Tom helped her from the wagon. He walked to the door knocked, a tall blonde man came to the door. He spoke to him briefly before coming back to her by the wagon.

"Everything's fine, this is Bill Walley an old friend from college. Bill this is Beth and our children."

"I should say pal you do, do things in a big way don't you. It's a pleasure to meet you Beth do come in you must be tired from your trip."

"Yes, thank you. We appreciate you taking us in like this, I hope it won't be a problem."

"Of course not, this is as much your home as mine, seeing as it belongs to Tom."

"It does?"

"Yes, when he decided to become a hermit on the mountain he left me to take care of his place here should he decide to come back to the land of the living. I must say he found a beautiful reason."

"Thank you. I don't feel so beautiful at the moment," she said clutching her ever increasing stomach.

"All women are beautiful, never more so then when they are pregnant. How did you two ever manage to survive up there it must have been horrible for you."

"No, it was magical, actually," She recounted to him what had brought them together.

A trip to the local hospital revealed the fact that she was having twins, one of each and that all were healthy. The doctor set her up with appointments every week to keep check on them all, he believed that all would be well with the birth.

The next day they made a trip to the capital and paid for a license to be married. Two days later they were married by the local preacher in front of Bill and the preachers wife.

Tom could not do more for her, he made sure that she didn't have to do a thing. He fixed up the extra room and made a nursery for the children, they had gone into town and bought matching everything the babies needed, in pink and blue.

That day they ran into Paul, he was surprised to say the least but happy for them, she thanked him for sending Tom her rescue.

It was nearing fall, one night just before midnight Beth awoke Tom, he rushed them to the hospital, after 12 hours of labor, Thomas Jacob and Amanda Joan were born. All healthy and all very, very happy. A new family born from love.