Snowed In Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did you see?" Mandy asked sounding both impatient as well as excited.

"What I saw, and which has obviously stayed with me, was MY Aunt, and my cousin fucking there in the chase lounge. But even more surprisingly, I also saw my mother as she sat there in one of the other chairs watching them, playing with herself. As erotically exciting as it was to see the two of them, it was even more erotic to see my own mother playing with herself while she watched them. Eventually, my cousin came in her of course. And then the moment he did, my mother got up, went over and got down between her sister's legs, and then went down on her. Though Andy, my cousin had just shot his load, it didn't take him very damn long before he had slipped his prick into my mom from behind, and then fucked her. I jerked off over having seen that for years, and they never did find out I had watched them doing that, though eventually mom did catch me jerking off one day and just stood there watching me do it. When I realized that she was, and when she didn't just slip out and go away, even though she turned and started to, that's when I did tell her about that night. Needless to say...that's when we fucked. But, I'd always regretted not having gone out and joined them when I had the chance. Never did fuck my Aunt either, though she's not half as attractive as yours is," dad said winking at me as I smiled back at my Aunt.

"So ok, we have an idea of your fantasy," Collette said, "But I'm still not sure what all it entails, or what you want any of us to do," she told him.

"Well, what I'd like to do is sort of recreate, and thus recapture that moment," dad told us. "And though we can't exactly take this outside, I do think we can sort of rearrange the furniture in here a little so that it's at least similar. Then of course, I'd like to start my fantasy out...watching mom fuck Brian in the chair, her sitting on top of him just like my cousin did with his mom, and then Jackie, sitting nearby watching for a while until he's done." He looked over at her. "You have any problems with any of that?" He asked.

"Not a single solitary one," she grinned wickedly. "Sounds damn fucking exciting in fact," she added. "Especially the sucking his cum out of my sister's cunt," she then quipped.

"Where do the rest of us fit in?" Mandy asked worriedly.

"Well, that part we ad-lib just a little," dad told her. "You see, the other part of that fantasy for me was imagining my sister was the one to be standing behind me jerking me off while I stood there watching the three of them. Though obviously that never did happen. She and I never did do anything together, though I'd always wanted to and had so often thought about it. So...if either you or your sister would play the role of my sister, and do that for me, it would really make my fantasy complete. As for you Frank, if you wouldn't mind perhaps standing in the other hallway, sort of out of my vision...no offense, but someplace you can also watch, and perhaps one of my other girls jerking you off while you do, that would indeed complete this for me, and take me back to that date in time once again. So...everyone ok with that?" he asked.

Everyone was, and were soon rearranging the furniture slightly, with Mandy volunteering to take care of Uncle Frank as she was now curious about him. Collette seemed more than pleased with her fantasy role, taking care of dad while I resituated the couch next to the round end table which Aunt Jackie would be sitting next to while she watched mom and I fuck. I was surprised to find myself as aroused as I suddenly now was, realizing that in moments, mom and I would in fact be doing that for a time, with everyone else standing around watching us for a while as we did that. Eventually of course, I would soon fuck my Aunt from behind as she sucked out my sticky wet juice from mom's pussy, a thought that suddenly had me stiffening faster than I had thought possible.

As dad and Collette took up their position nearer the stairs, which gave him what he said was the exact same angle he'd had back then as he watched his mom, aunt and cousin. Uncle Frank and Mandy stood off to the other side more in the doorway of the kitchen looking in, where he couldn't actually see them, but where they could still easily watch the three of us. Aunt Jackie positioned herself off to one side, initially with her back towards everyone, but where I could sit there and easily watch her while she played with herself as mom now climbed into my lap where I sat, and proceeded to make herself ready to fuck me.

"This is going to be fun...and naughty," she said leaning over whispering in my ear, "I've had a few fantasies of my own similar to this," she then added. "So maybe in time, I'll tell you about one or two of those."

"I'd like that," I responded. "And I'll admit mom...I've had one or two of those myself," I freely admitted, no longer inhibited about admitting that to her, especially as she leaned forward, not quite cunting me yet, though I felt her warm delicious pussy resting directly against me. I did reach up however, placing each of my hands on my mother's breasts as I began kneading and playing with them contentedly.

"Though I'm damn near there now," she again whispered, "Once I am really horny? Aroused? I enjoy having my nipples tugged on, and twisted hard Brian. Would you mind doing that? When I'm ready?"

"Just tell me when, and then I sure as hell will!" I assured her, already looking forward to stretching her boobs with my hands, tugging on those fucking hard nipples of hers the moment I could do so and get away with it without actually hurting her.

"You can start whenever you'd like," dad called out from around the corner where he stood. Already his breath was labored as he said that, and though I couldn't see Collette as clearly as I might have liked, I could tell she was already standing behind dad, working his prick as he stood there looking over towards us. Just then however, mom reached down, grasping my cock, and in seconds had impaled herself on me, my prick sliding all the way in to the hilt as she sat there for a moment unmoving, just giving the two of us a moment to savor that particular moment. Jackie's pleasured sigh as she sat next to us, told us both that she too had already begun. She'd lifted one leg onto the table, just as dad had told her he'd seen his mother do. And then began stroking her pussy, twiddling her clit before actually finger-fucking it, just as she had now begun doing.

It was also mildly interesting to also glance over and see Uncle Frank as Mandy stood beside him, her hand on his dick, though his was likewise in her, fingering my sister's cunt as she stood next to him, one leg partially lifted, balanced against his hip as she stood there smiling watching the three of us.

"God baby, you're so fucking hard...and big!" Mom moaned pleasurably, also speaking loud enough so that dad could easily hear her. His responding moan told us he had, and that it was also quite evident he was in fact reliving that past fond memory.

The feel of mom's hot slick cunt as she rode my cock was amazing enough. The way she could control her inner muscles, clenching my shaft, throbbing herself around it was beyond anything I'd ever experienced before. And then added to that, looking over towards my Aunt, simply enhanced every sensation I was feeling tenfold. As she sat there, I immediately noticed that she had fairly long swollen labia, far longer and larger than my mother's or even my sisters. Fascinated, I saw her pulling on them, stretching them out with her fingers to either side, and then jiggling them up and down, back and forth wildly. It fit her personality, attitude. She was always considered to be sassy, and even the way she masturbated was that. Unbridled, as she was, certainly uninhibited, Aunt Jackie made no excuses, made no bones about what felt good, and how she best enjoyed it. She spanked her cunt, pinched her clit pulling on it, and then went back to pulling on her lips, almost painfully so, once again wiggling them about frantically, wildly, moaning and groaning the entire time.

I could also hear the slickness of my father's dick as Collette stroked it, he must have been leaking precum fuck juice like a sieve as Collette gathered up his rich fat droplets of juice, reapplying them to his dick, and then jacking it slowly up and down just the way he liked it. I heard her squeeze it, juicing it even more, just the way I very often did, and had a pretty damn good idea of how if felt as Collette continued to do that for him.

Mandy's hot panting breath was another nice addition. I could tell she was already beyond excitement, no doubt her own pussy juice was already starting to run down between her legs. She might not squirt the way her sister did, but she was almost from the get-go, a constant running stream of juice that never seemed to let up, including long after her orgasm was finished. It just continued to trickle out of her pussy like a tap that wouldn't quite turn all the way off.

"Now," mom murmured softly into my ear as she half nuzzled my neck, leaning forward against me, her breasts still filling my hands as I held onto them. I grinned inwardly, releasing her tits only for a moment, recapturing them again, though this time by the nipples as I pinched and twisted them, softly at first, eliciting a long contented mewl from her upon doing so. "Harder!" She urged me. "Pull them, twist them, yank them...and fuck me!" she added unnecessarily.

So far, mom had pretty much been doing most of the work, though I was content to let her do so as it was allowing me a lot better control too. Upon hearing her tell me that however, I now began to thrust upwards, and inwards as she came down meeting me. The combination of which, now added fuel to the fire, the slap of flesh meeting flesh quite forcefully, my balls now slapping her as well. I continued to torture her tits, looking over as my Aunt now began to emulate my actions, likewise pulling on and twisting her own. An image, which I found even more interesting, seeing her do it, her tits suddenly elongating as she stretched hers far more than I was able to do so with moms. Aunt Jackie's already somewhat pointed nipples became even more cone-shaped. For some silly reason, they reminded me of those worn by Madonna the first time I'd ever seen her sing "Like a Virgin", a song that was now playing inside my head with each and every thrust of my cock inside my mother's cunt, her tits filling my hand as she moaned pleasurably above me.

"Oh my god! I'm going to come soon!" She suddenly announced, seemingly surprised at her own revelation. "Don't you dare fucking stop fucking me!" She warned me simultaneously, though I had of course no intention of doing so.

Once again I heard dad moan pleasurably from across the way, the sounds of Collette really going to town now on his dick, as likewise I could also hear the sounds of Mandy working on Uncle Franks.

"Come with me baby, make me cum when you do!" Mom urged me wantonly. "Let me feel the sperm you were created with, splashing inside my pussy...my cunt!" Mom amended wickedly. "Let me feel you squirting it inside me, filling me full with it...so that, ah...so that Darlene can lick it out of my pussy afterwards!"

Dad's sudden low, deep throated groan told me that mom's having used my grandmother's name had been the perfect touch at that moment. But it had also been the catalyst for my own explosion as I felt my balls suddenly tighten even more than they already were.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna shoot!" I announced, and then began doing so.

The moment mom felt that first jettison of my spunk deep inside her, she too let go. She didn't gush the way Collette did, but I could feel a sudden addition of liquefied pleasure suddenly erupt from deep within mom's cunt, bathing my prick as I added my own sticky juice to hers, mingling with it now as we continued to sit there fucking one another wildly, furiously. I'd even let go of her tits, reaching around to literally dig my hands into her ass, helping to lift her up, slamming her back down on my shaft as I continued to pump out thick hot streamers of my joy juice into her.

Even my Aunt's hiss, as she came, sounding like a snake about to strike was erotically charged. Her long drawn out "Yesssssss!" as she watched us, now pounding her cunt again with her hand, slapping it furiously, the other somehow buried inside her with three, perhaps even four fingers as she did that was a sight to behold.

Now drained, spent, mom slowly climbed off me, her hand coming down to cup her own cunt, keeping our mutual combined spending from dripping entirely out of her as she now moved over to a place on the floor already prepared well ahead of time. She rolled over onto her back, me sitting just above her and off to one side as Aunt Jackie slid from her chair, now joining her.

I wasn't sure how long it would take me to recover, my only real concern here. Though not quite flaccid, I wasn't exactly hard either. As slippery as I knew my Aunt must be, I did seriously doubt I'd have a very easy time trying to put it inside her, let alone keeping it there. But there hadn't been any mention of an immediate movement to do so, and decided to just sit there and take what time I might need, now watching my Aunt and mother together, just as we all were.

Although cast into the role of my father's cousin for all this, I now had some semblance of an idea as to what it was he had witnessed, and why that image had remained with him all those years. It was erotic as hell! And strange as it was for me, I could actually see my Aunt Jackie, now looking somehow similar in appearance to the way my grandmother had looked when she'd been that young. Even now, though it had been several months's I would imagine her in a whole new way as well every time I saw her after this.

But it was looking down at Jackie now, the way she approached mom's pussy like it was some sort of delectable feast just sitting there waiting for her to sample it. It was mesmerizing too. Already, the thick rich creamy spunk had begun to flow out of mom's pussy, though I think she was using her inner muscles to force it out of her with, purposely so. And, some of which had already leaked out, oozing down onto the floor, but to my surprise, Aunt Jackie wasn't about to let any of that go to waste either.

Perhaps any other time, it would have been gross seeing her do that. But not this time. It was decadent, even obscene perhaps to see her lick up the little puddle that had slipped out before she could capture it with her lips and tongue. But even that merely added to, and enhanced the sensual, erotic, and yes dirty naughty flavor of the moment that was already stirring interest in my recently spent prick. Once she'd cleaned my spunk from the floor, she now licked upwards, catching the next rivulet that had began to cascade out of mom's pink wet opening, as though it was an iceberg about to fall into the sea. Catching that before it did, only then did she clamp her entire mouth down on mom's cunt, now sucking it, vacuuming it out with her tongue, drinking our combined essence as she pleasurably cleaned her out.

My dick stood, proud, stiff and straight once again. It was now time to fuck my aunt!

**

As I stood up, I quickly glanced over in my father's direction. Not too surprisingly, Collette now stood in front of him bent over slightly at the waist. Dad just then, thrusting his massive erection inside her, especially as her eyes grew as big around as saucers, pleasurably so.

As I turned towards my Uncle Frank and Mandy, I almost laughed. Without being able to see one another at all, they too had taken up the exact same position, Mandy now leaning over, with Uncle Frank now sliding his somewhat smaller prick into Mandy's cunt as she wiggled back against him pleasurably.

Now it was my turn to do the same. I knelt down on the floor, crawling up behind my Aunt. She didn't turn to look or acknowledge my presence, continuing to lap away at mom's cunt, noisily in fact as she did so. Cock in hand, I guided it to where I thought it should go, felt my Aunt's wetness and then slipped it inside her. I was surprised, no amazed, at how tight she felt, slick as she was. It took a moment for her to even then loosen up enough to accept me, and as she did, she let out a low, deep throated moan still somehow managing to eat mom's cunt, never once taking her tongue or lips away from her as I slowly managed to ease myself inside her.

I began to slowly fuck her now, in and out...almost torturously slow at first as she thrust herself back against me, meeting me, each time just a tiny bit more forceful than the first time. And as good as that felt, as erotic as it was, the most erotic thing was looking into my mother's eyes, hers locked on mine as she lay there fondling her own breasts, twisting and pulling on her nipples just the way I'd been doing. I'd never seen anyone look so beautiful before in all my life, the pleasure in her face, the love in her eyes, the serenity as my Aunt's tongue, mouth and lips devoured her was beyond description.

I could have easily fucked my Aunt forever, without ever coming I think, just enjoying the beauty and pleasure that I saw in my mother's face while doing that would have been enough.

Movement told me that dad and Collette had somehow inched closer. I could only imagine what that might have looked like as they did, still coupled together. A great idea for a family outing perhaps during the summer, "A new version of the old wheelbarrow races perhaps", or some such anyway. But he finally spoke again looking down at us.

"At the end, when my cousin came, he pulled out of mom's pussy, I remember standing there watching it as he squirted, as his cum blast arched over my mother's ass, up her back, a lot of which then landed in his own mother's face. That's when I came, that's when I shot my own load watching him as he did that, as mom then turned around, and finished sucking him off."

The next scene had been set, and I wasn't about to disappoint him if I could help it, I just hoped that after two very intense orgasms that day already, I'd still have enough left to pull off another good one for him.

As aroused as I was, had been...and would be, there was no reason for worry, though I didn't know it at the time.

It was cool as hell feeling my Aunt come. I was beginning to realize that even in that, no two women ever seemed to climax the same way. And she was a bit like dad was in that regard too. She didn't really say anything or warn anyone that she was about to. The only indication I really got was this sudden vice-like grip of her pussy as it clenched around my cock, holding it. Now I had some sense of how dogs get hung up together when they fuck. I swear that there was no way in hell I could have thrust even another inch inside her, let alone been able to draw it out of her without help either. She just held me, and I felt her quivering inside, then this low wail as it finally escaped her mouth, followed by a series of shakes and shivers that finally released the death-like grip she had on my prick.

Perhaps when she did that, she had choked off the sensation of my own impending climax, tempering it perhaps. But the moment she had, I felt this surge, this overwhelming immediate rush of ecstasy, and new damn good and well, I too now was coming!

I almost leaped from inside my Aunt's cunt, fisting my prick as I stood, watching the fountain of jisim as it erupted, and then just the way dad described it, in seeing it, so did I do it.

There was perhaps only two or three that actually went that far, but it was more than enough.

The first shot went far over my Aunt's back missing her completely. I watched as it grazed my mother's forehead, and then literally parted her hair, perfectly. The second, only somewhat less forceful than the first, hit my aunt's shoulder, then like a tossed rock, skipping against the waves, it landed with a splat against the rounded portion of mom's right breast, causing her to cry out pleasurably when it did. The third made it perhaps about halfway up my Aunt's back, landing there, which is when she finally rolled away, onto her back, and then reached up, gathering my dick into her mouth where I poured out whatever remained of my copious discharge into her there.