Snowed In Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

Though I heard dad's cry of release, and then Collette's, I was too far into the zone myself to really care much. Nor did I remember hearing Mandy when she did, though she claimed she had nearly passed out from the sweetness of her own ecstasy when I spoke to her about it afterwards.

I finally staggered over and collapsed onto the couch where I lay there for what seemed like an eternity. I honestly think I had actually dozed off, until the sound of voices, much like a buzzing in my ear finally brought me around once again. Mom and Aunt Jackie stood in the kitchen making sandwiches as no one really felt much like cooking, though everyone was famished. We were soon all sitting around the table eating, everyone with enormous smiles on their faces, gorging themselves hungrily, sometimes actually giggling, and even blushing as we looked at one another.

"Well? Was it everything you hoped it would be?" Mom finally asked dad curiously.

"That and then some," he told her. "Now I have new jerk off material for whenever you're not in the mood," he teased her.

"Yeah, right...like that's ever going to happen," she shot back playfully, then turning towards my Aunt and Uncle as they sat grinning back and forth between one another.

"So...you like hearing about and participating in our naughty little games there?" mom asked her.

"Oh yeah, you might could say that," Jackie said wistfully. "And, I don't mind saying, I have one or two of my own I wouldn't mind acting upon perhaps someday, if you're ever in the mood to do this again," she said hopefully eyeing me.

"How about you Frank? Think you might come up with something?" Mom asked winking at her sister.

"Oh yeah, pretty sure I can come up with something," he grinned back looking at her, "though one of those, I've already managed to fulfill," he added giving my sister's ass a friendly little pat on the behind upon saying that, making her giggle in response.

"Well, you two are certainly welcome to spend the night if you want to. The storm has pretty much blown over now, though I'd imagine Harold will want to spend most of tomorrow really pushing all this snow out of the way, and out of the drive," she then added, as dad nodded his head in agreement.

"All play and no work...makes a man lazy," he grinned.

"But...there's always the day after tomorrow," mom added.

And she was right about that too. There was.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers