Snowed In for My birthday!

Story Info
Who would have thought?
1.9k words
4.16
82.4k
85
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gypsy_69
Gypsy_69
59 Followers

This is my first submission. This is part 1 of a 3 part story. All characters are over 18.

*****

Jenna Lassiter sat on the toilet in the Walmart bathroom holding the pregnancy test that she'd just peed on. Just waiting was agony, so she thought about how she got to this point.

It had been what was to have supposed to have been her 18th birthday party. Her parents had planned a big bash for her but a freak snow storm had blown in changing more than plans that weekend.

She'd come in from school, taken a shower, put on her make-up then slid into her party dress. Looking at herself in the mirror Jenna felt transformed. Standing there stood a beautiful confident woman staring back at her.

Her black hair was cut shoulder length and was naturally curly. Her blue eyes were vivid and sparkled. She had pale unblemished skin with a few freckles scattered across her nose.

However she was excited because after this weekend she would finally be allowed to date. Taking in her dress she noticed her nipples were hard pebbles through her clothes that caused her pussy to get moist.

Jenna loved her body. She was a 34c, had a flat stomach and her hips flared out perfectly, her ass was perfect. Being freshly shaved and showered she wanted to play but there was plenty time for that after the party.

Slipping on her heels adding to her 5'6" frame she walked down the stairs. Upon entering the kitchen she could see big white snowflakes falling. She gasped! When she glanced at the clock she realized that she'd been home for almost 3 hours.

Grabbing the phone it had a lot of static but still had a dial tone. She dialed her dad's cell phone number, it rang several times before he answered.

"I'm sorry Jenna we're not going to be able to make it home. They've shut the roads down because this squall came in too fast. We're supposed to get up to 2 feet if snow." Her dad told her.

"Your brother was supposed to have been home by noon today. Has he made it?" He asked.

"I don't know Dad I haven't seen him. What about my party?" She cried.

Before he could answer then line went dead. Jenna was pissed to say the least. The weather here was always unpredictable but show storms in April did happen from time to time, sometimes all the way up into May.

Walking over to the refrigerator she looked at the contents. Deciding what the hell, she poured herself a glass of wine. Sipping it slowly, she assumed her brother Brian hadn't made it home because there hadn't been another sound in the house since she'd gotten home.

She gulped the rest of the wine down, poured another glass, then downed it. Shaking off the sadness she returned the bottle to the refrigerator, rinsed the glass and returned to her room.

Upstairs Jenna turned on the stereo, blasting a R&B station, she danced proactively in front of the mirror. Soon she was sliding the zipper down on the dress she wore, letting it fall to the floor. Dancing over to the bed she started caressing her nipples, pinching them hard as she felt pleasure signals shoot to her pussy.

She slipped off her bra, squeezing her tit with her right hand. She kicked off her shoes, shoved her panties down to they were hanging on one foot, then with her right hand she cupped her pussy.

In the basement Brian however had woken up to the music playing. "Damn, he thought to himself, the party has already started. He went to the bathroom, relieved himself, washed his hands, then brushed his teeth.

At the top of the stairs Brian was puzzled, there was no party, the music was coming from Jenna's room upstairs. He then glanced out the living room window, the sight of all the snow made him gasp. "Damn, he thought, how long did I sleep?"

He picked up the phone to let his dad know that he'd made it home but it was dead. That happened alot when you like 15 miles out of town. Nobody was ever in a hurry to fix things. At least for the moment they still had electricity.

Brian slowly walked up the stairs to say hi to his baby sister. Since she was 6 years his junior they'd never really been close. Added to the fact that he hadn't been home in 2 years due to grad school, they didn't really know each other at all.

The sight that he saw at his sister's door had his cock rock hard in seconds. His 8 inches throbbing and aching for release. There on the bed lay his barely 18 year old sister thrusting a hairbrush in and out of her pussy.

He all but ripped his clothes off in her doorway. Before he could think twice he was across the room with his face buried between her legs.

Jenna gave a start at first but her brother's tongue felt too good. It was just a matter of seconds when she screamed to her first orgasm from someone other than herself.

Brian licked her until he made her come again then crawled up her body. He kissed her passionately, his tongue dancing with hers. This was Jenna's first kiss, she wasn't sure what to do but followed Brian's lead and was soon consumed with a fever she couldn't control.

Brian had reached the point if no return. He put his cock against her folds working it against her clit, with her juices and his pre-cum he knew she was wet enough for him.

He pushed into his sister, she was so hot and tight, it felt like a vise had a grip on him. He started moving slowly, as he bent down sucking first one then the other nipple into his mouth.

Jenna was consumed. Her body was on fire. Every time her brother thrust into her she liked her hips to meet him. All you could hear in the rooms were grunts, gasps, moans and the slapping of their bodies meeting.

Jenna screamed "oh fuck, oh fuck, Brian I'm coming!!"

He thrust into her a few more times the let himself go. He was buried balls deep inside his baby sister, fuck what a feeling. He could feel himself touching her cervix as he exploded. He didn't think he was ever going to stop coming.

He looked down into those vivid blue eyes that were filled with wonder. He was still hard. He'd never felt the emotions that he was feeling right now with anyone else. He bent down and kissed her. She returned his kiss with fever.

He slowly starting moving again. This time he made love to her slowly, taking time to feel her pussy grasp him. He'd never felt such pure pleasure in his life.

"Do you like this baby?" He asked. "Oh yes!" She gasped. "I've never felt anything like this before."

"Is this your first time?" He asked. "Yes, other than my fingers or hairbrush nothing else has ever been inside me." She said breathily.

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna come again." He grunted.

"Fuck yes, fill my pussy Brian. Fill me up." She cried.

True to his word he pounded into her like mad man. He felt her contracting around him and knew she was coming. Burying himself he let loose another load deep inside her.

They lay there together catching their breath. "Happy birthday sis!" He said. "Thank you, Brian, you sure made it one." She replied with a laugh.

They got up Brian slid on his boxers while Jenna put his t-shirt on. They went downstairs surprised to learn it was in the middle of the night.

Together they fixed an omelette and made toast. As they ate they talked about what had happened.

"Are you sorry?" He asked.

"No, I could never be sorry. That was amazing. So much more than I had hoped for being my first time." She answered.

"Did you Emily ever do anything?" She asked.

Brian busted out laughing. "No, I don't think I was her type. Although I did masturbate to her in that bikini she used to wear a few times." He said blushing. "Body wise you have her beat. You're so fucking sexy Jenna. I don't know how I'm going to be able to go back to school now." He said earnestly.

It wasn't long before they were kissing again while they're hards ran all over each other.

"I want to suck your cock." She said. She slowly sunk to her knees taking the head of her brother's cock into her mouth. Since she'd never done this before but took her time licking then sucking the head of his cock into her mouth.

In just a matter of minutes he was hard as steel. Seeing as to he didn't know how long they had together he wanted to fuck her as much as possible.

"This is going to be my pussy as long as I'm here baby." He said as he bent her over the table thrusting into her in one fluid motion. "Fuck he was hooked on his in sister's pussy." He thought to himself.

As he pounded into her from behind, he slapped her on the ass. Jenna was going wild and soon they were both out of control just trying to get a release. As soon as Jenna clamped down on his cock while screaming she was coming Brian let go once again, burying himself deep inside her as he came.

Now that they were out of their orgasm free haze they could tell the sun was coming up. They quickly cleaned up the kitchen, took a shower together then snuggled on the couch and fell asleep.

After a few hours of sleep the pair awakened to a knocking on the door. Afraid they may have been busted Brian threw on some clothes and answered after sending Jenna to her room to dress.

Turned out it was their neighbor Jeff. His dad had been able to get through to him on the phone. A tree had fallen on the phone line between their houses. Jeff told him that his parents would be able to get home the next morning. He also told Brian that they were bringing a surprise.

"I wonder what kind of surprise?" Jenna asked.

"I don't have a clue and right now I could care less. It's been hours since I was inside you. Come here." He said

Taking her hand he led her down to the basement. They spent the next several hours making love in every position they could think of, with all of them ending with him coming deep inside her. Although neither of them said a word about it.

They dozed off a few times then by 6 am got up showered making love one more time. Each dressed and together they cleaned they house, erasing the smell of sex that clung throughout.

Before long they could hear the roar if the snow plow. In a matter of minutes their parents had pulled into the driveway. They could tell someone was with then but as their older sister Emily climbed out if the vehicle with 2 kids Jenna & Brian were both in shock.

Gypsy_69
Gypsy_69
59 Followers