Snowed In with the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"God damn." I groaned as her pussy slid over my head again. "Here it comes."

She smiled down at me as my hands involuntarily squeezed her tits and my hips jerked up toward her. A huge shot of cum lanced out of my cock, spurting into the air toward my head, landing on my chest and as far as the edge of the tub behind me. Again and again I jerked, spewing more shots of cum, landing on my chest and then finally only in the water surrounding my cock.

"Mmmmm that looked like a nice climax," she cooed softly with a small sigh. "Too bad you're going down. I was enjoying what I was doing too."

"Stand up." I said, moving my hands from her tits to her waist and trying to lift her out of the water.

"Why?" she asked even though she was moving with my hands, lifting herself and standing in front of me, her feet still straddling me. I didn't bother to answer her, but instead pushed myself to a sitting position in front of her and reached both hands to her ass, pulling us toward each other until I had my face nestled between her slightly spread legs. I reached out with my tongue and easily found her engorged and excited clit, giving it a quick flick with my tongue. "Oh shit!" she squeaked as she reached for my head and tried to pull me tighter to her pussy. I let go of her ass and moved my hands to hers, pulling them from my head so I could breath and then held them against her own ass, using her hands and mine to pull her back toward me.

I slipped my tongue into her wet slit and teased up her length, tasting her juices and her excitement as I worked closer to her clit and then across it, getting a small involuntary jerk from her body and a gasp of pleasure. "Oh fuck yes. Ohhhhh god damn. That's it sweetie, lick my hot little twat! You like licking pussy? Sticking your tongue between hot wet pussy lips and tasting my cum? Ohhhh god you're good with that fucking tongue. Jesus, yes you are. Ohhhhhhhhhh god, yes. Ohhhhhhh fuck yes!" she cried loudly as I stroked up her lips over and over, each time pausing to flick and circle her exposed hard clit with the tip of my tongue. The closer it got her to climax the more she tried to grind her pussy toward my face but I denied her, and backed my face away, controlling how much and how hard I played with her clit, holding her a breath away from climax for long minutes.

"Oh fuck. Let me come baby! Please let me come!" she cried, periodically trying to get her hands from mine so she could try and pull my face closer again. "Oh shit shit shit! God, baby please make me come! Damn I'm so close!" her loud cries echoed in the bathroom around us. I could feel her legs trembling and her arms starting to shake as I teased her a little closer, knowing that at any moment she was going to topple over that cliff and climax for me. "Ohhhh god. yes. Ohhhh shit baby. Oh god, I wanna come soooo bad! Oh OH OHHHH FUCK!" she cried suddenly, her hips bucking hard against my face and gushes of her juices spewing from her pussy over my face. I sat there and licked and flicked her clit while her body jerked and shuddered, two more long sprays from her pussy drenching me before her body began to still slightly, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath.

I let go of her hands and leaned back, looking up at her sexy naked body as she stood over me, looking down at me past her still heaving chest, a mixture of lust and confusion painted across her face. I scooped up some water from the tub and rinsed my face, getting rid of both of our cum from my face and chest while she continued to look down at me.

Suddenly she dropped to her knees over me and leaned heavily against me, pushing me back against the tub side and smashing her lips to mine in an urgent and aggressive kiss.

"Easy." I whispered, slipping my hands to her chest and pushing her back a little and separating our faces. "Gently. Kiss gently. I'm not going anywhere. Take your time." I whispered before easing my pressure on her chest and letting her lean toward me again. This time she kissed more softly, giving my lower lips a few sucks and then teasing my lips with her tongue much as I had just done to her clit.

"Fuck that felt good," she whispered after almost five minutes of kissing.

"You're welcome." I answered with a grin. "But I think we better get out before we turn into prunes."

"Yeah. Yeah, I think so," she agreed with a grin, pushing herself up and then stepping out of the tub. "You know. I could call down to the desk and have that sweet woman come down for a while. It's not quite bed time and I know you'd still love to fuck someone."

"That's okay. I think I've had enough for one night." I answered as I got up from the water and stepped over the side, taking the towel from her.

"Your cock says otherwise," she said with a grin, reaching out for my hard cock and giving it a squeeze.

"No. Really. I'm good. I think bed is a good idea though. After that drive I really am tired."

"If you say so." Debbie answered sweetly.

We finished drying off and headed to the main room with towels wrapped around us. "I'll take the sofa." I said as I headed toward it.

"Not likely. After what we've already done, you think we can't share a bed together? Seriously?" She asked, taking my hand and pulling me toward the bed. She pulled the covers back with her free hand and then pulled her towel off, tossing it on the foot of the bed before reaching for mine. She tossed my towel away and pulled me down onto the bed with her. "Don't move. I'll get the lights," she said quietly before sliding from the bed and padding naked across the room for the switch. The room plunged into darkness and in a few moments I felt her slip into the bed with me and pull the covers up over us. She snuggled up against me, her head on my shoulder and my arm pulled around her shoulders, one of her leg draped over mine, her thigh nestling my balls and her hand gently holding my still hard cock. "You sure you don't want me to call her? I bet she'd be happy to fuck you silly!"

"Trust me, I'm fine." I answered softly. "But thanks for the offer."

"Least I could do, since you couldn't take me to the strip club," she answered with a girlish giggle.

"Yeah, about that."

"Don't worry. I would have had a great time. I love watching other women undress. You should see the collection of lingerie I have. Sometimes I dress up and then slowly undress in front of a mirror, pretending that I'm a stripper in a club. Gets me so damn hot. I can't help but play with myself after that until I come."

"So you wanna be a stripper?"

"Uh uh. I just have this fantasy about stripping for a couple and then joining in a nice three way with them."

"I see. You have some unusual fantasies." I chuckled.

"Oh? What kind of fantasies do you have?"

"Oh. Normal ones I guess."

"Now that's informative. I told you one, now you tell me one."

"I'd love to make love to a sexy woman in my boat. Just take off her swim suit and then fuck right there in the lake or in the boat."

"And you haven't ever gotten anyone to do that? What about your wife?"

"Errrrrr!" I said, making a sound like an electric buzzer. "Error. That just wasn't down my wife's alley."

"From what I've picked up, not much was."

"Not much." I agreed quietly, suddenly not feeling all that horny any more.

I woke up in the morning, light sneaking in through the gap in the curtains, spooned against Debbie, my arm wrapped around her and one of her tits cupped in my palm. My normal morning woody was stuck between her legs, her hot pussy lips pressed against my shaft so I could feel her heat and wetness. I gently tried to pull it back, not sure she would really appreciate having it tucked where it was, which drew a moan of complaint, her hand moving to my ass and pulling me back toward her, driving my head between her lips. I felt my cock nestle into the entrance to her tunnel and held myself back, my hips wanting desperately at that moment to press forward and drive my shaft into her. I felt her hand pull on me again, her ass pushing back toward me, another moan slipping from her lips as my head pressed into her slightly, slipping past the entrance and sliding into her several inches of my nine. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly in her sleep, wiggling her hips and driving me slightly deeper into her. She started rocking her hips intermittently in her sleep, working an inch or two of my cock in and out of her pussy as we lay spooned with her deep in some dream.

I wasn't at all sure that where my cock was at the moment was where it should be. For that matter, in the light of morning I was having second thoughts about what we had done the night before. No, we hadn't had intercourse, but what we had done in most people's eyes was certainly sex. And sex in any form wasn't really supposed to happen given our employment status.

"You gonna lay there and let that whither or you gonna fuck my cunt?" she asked with a distinct edge in her voice, wiggling her hips again to move her pussy on and off my cock a couple inches.

"I didn't know you wanted me to." I muttered.

"Hell, you put it there, you might as well finish. That's what guys do, isn't it?"

"For the record, that wasn't intentional."

"Yeah, well, it's there none the less. Might as well get the job done and get it over with then!" She said in a less than flattering tone. "So come on stud. Show me what you've got. Fuck my hot little cunt and get your rocks off and get it over with."

"What is it with you?" I asked in confusion. "You want to piss me off?"

"I couldn't care one way or the other. You're the one that decided to fuck me in my sleep. That pretty much shows you don't give a fuck about me, so go ahead. Use me. Fuck my cunt and get your wickies off!"

I threw the covers off, exposing both of us to the cool air of the suite and reached out and smacked her bare ass with my palm, making a loud swack and a surprised cry of "OWWWW" from her as I rolled over, pulling my cock from her pussy and rolling off the bed. "What the fuck!?" she snapped as I walked around the bed to the bathroom, closing the door behind myself.

I found my clothes in a pile on the floor, my pants legs and socks still feeling every bit as wet as they were the night before. At that moment I didn't really care though. I dressed and walked out into the main room, Debbie still laying in the bed naked. "I'm going to go down to the office and see if they'd heard anything about the roads!" I said grabbing my coat and heading for the door. I opened the door and was surprised to see knee deep snow across the parking lot. I stepped out with a silent curse and waded through the snow to the office, walking in and seeing the same lady that was there the night before, still wearing the same black turtleneck sweater dress.

"Well, good morning! I didn't really expect to see you this early," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, well, all good things must come to an end." I said with a frown. "Have you heard about the roads?"

"Still closed I'm afraid. The trooper said that they're drifting over almost as fast as they get them plowed. They may not get them open until the wind drops later today."

"Geez." I groaned, leaning on the counter. Just what I wanted, being trapped with Miss bitch longer.

"Sounds like you're not having fun sweetie," she said softly, reaching out and gently stroking my arm with her fingertips.

"Oh. My boss can be a bit of a bitch." I answered her.

"Awwww. I'm sorry sweetie. No fun being trapped with someone you don't really want to be around. If I wasn't trapped here too I'd tell you to come over to my house. I'm sure we could find some way to pass the time until the roads are open," she said with a crooked little grin.

I looked up at her from the counter and chuckled. "Somehow I bet we could."

"Oh I know we could," she said with a grin, looking around as if there were someone to see us. She stepped back from the counter and reached for the hem of her dress, which was knee length, and pulled it up until she revealed a pair of gray bikini panties on her curvy but well-shaped body, the crotch obviously dark with her own moisture. "Been thinking all night about just what we could do to pass the time."

"It looks like you have!" I answered with a smile.

"If I had a free room I'd just sneak us off to it and let you play with this to your hearts content," she said, reaching for the front of the panties and pushing them down to reveal her dark curls and full meaty pussy.

"Ohhhh. Nice! I wouldn't at all mind taking a dive into that." I said with a smile. "Too bad we can't though." I answered as she pulled her panties back in place and smoothed her skirt down.

"Yeah. It is too bad. Unless you wanna toss your boss out in the snow for a while and hang a necktie on your room door, if you know what I mean."

"Keep teasing me like that and I might just have to come around there and fuck you right here."

"Oh sweetie, if you want me to tease you, I'm only just starting!" she said, stepping back again and looking past me to make sure no one was coming to the door behind me. She pulled the dress up, this time pulling it up farther, all the way to her chest, uncovering a heavy duty bra containing her huge tits. She reached up to her bra and pulled on the cups with one hand and lifting her big tits out of it with the other until they were completely exposed. With her dress hooked over her big fat tits she reached for her panties and pushed them down to her thighs, leaving all of her best parts exposed.

"God. How big are those?" I asked as I stared at her tits.

"Forty two E. You like?" she asked, lifting her hands to her tits and hefting them in her hands, her fingers teasing across the obviously hard nipples.

"God yes. They're fantastic looking. A guy could spend hours playing with those."

"Mmmmmmmm now that sounds like an invitation," she cooed as she stood there, half naked behind the counter, teasing her nipples and definitely getting both of us turned on. "Wanna feel?"

"I'd love one." I answered as she stepped toward the counter, bringing her body within range of my reach as I leaned across the counter. She removed one of her hands and let me lift her left tit with my hand, gently squeezing it as I lifted. "Very nice."

"How about a little turn around? I mean we can't fuck, but I'd sure like to see what I'm missing," she said, with a grin.

"Huh?"

"Show me your cock, silly!" she said with a bigger grin.

"Oh! Oh, yeah. Why not?" I said with a shrug as it sunk in what she wanted me to do. I stepped back toward the office door, looked outside to see if anyone was close to coming into the office, and undid the front of my pants. It took me a minute to fish out my hardon from down the leg of my boxers, but once I got it out where she could see it, it was evident she was pleased.

"Oh fuck yes. I'd love to let you push that baby into me. God it looks so tasty."

"Glad you approve." I answered with a grin.

"Approve doesn't begin to cover it. Fuck I'm getting soaking wet just looking at it!"

"Well, maybe we'll find someplace to make it happen before I leave." I said, stuffing my cock into my pants as I saw motion outside the half frosted up windows. "Someone coming!" I barely got my pants zipped, and my coat pulled around my front to cover that my belt was still undone before the door opened. The lady behind the counter pulled her dress down but didn't have time to fix her underwear or bra, so her tits showed obviously within the tight knit of the material and I knew she was standing with her panties around her thighs.

"I was wondering where a good place to eat was?" the man asked that stepped into the office, a woman following him in which I assumed was his wife.

"There are two good places down the street. The closer one is really good and walking distance. The other is about half a mile down the road. CJ's." The woman behind the counter said as the guy tried not to stare as one of her nipples tried to poke through the thin knit material.

"Uh, thanks." He said quickly. "Come on honey." He added as he stepped back out into the snow, the wife giving the woman behind the counter a hateful stare.

"Oh god," she said as soon as he left. "I'm so embarrassed," she added as she pulled the dress up again and resettled her tits into the heavy bra. I was back in front of the counter, fixing my own belt and pants as she pulled up her panties and covered her pussy once again. "I'd still like to find a way to ride that big cock of yours though," she said with a crooked grin.

"Well, if you figure it out, let me know. Right now I wouldn't mind one damn bit." I answered. "I guess I'm going to go eat some breakfast though."

"Well, maybe we can have dessert later. I'll see what I can think of."

I laughed a little. "You do this to every guy that comes in?"

"Oh hell no. Only the really super-hot guys," she said with a grin. "And just between you and me, that isn't too damn many out here in the sticks."

"Well, I appreciate the compliment." I answered her with an equally large smile. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Lily," she answered. "Have a good breakfast Adam!"

"You too Lily." I said as I turned and headed back out into the cold.

"Bout fucking time!" Debbie snapped as I walked into the suite from the cold. She was dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed with her coat on, but not closed up. "What'd you do, spend time fucking that big titted woman from last night?"

"No. I didn't. But you know, the more I think about it, I might just do that!" I snapped back. "I see you're still in fucking dyke mode. Well, you might as well pull your talons back in sweetheart, because we're not going anywhere but to breakfast! Roads are still closed and will be most of the day from the sound of it." I answered with a frown. "Now, there's a little place just down the road. I plan on walking down there and getting some breakfast. If you wanna come, that's fine, otherwise go fuck yourself."

"Would if I could dickwad!" she said angrily as she got up and zipped her long coat.

"What the hell has your panties in a bunch anyway?" I asked angrily as I turned and headed out into the cold to wait for her.

"Some dickwad that shall remain nameless got my engine started and then left me idling in the driveway!" she said as she stepped past me into the knee deep snow.

"Yeah, well it's a two way street, ya know? If someone had been sweet and gentle she might have gotten a nice fuck, but instead she had to be ugly and mean, so she got nothing." I said as I led the way to the parking lot tire tracks and wound through them to the road in front of the motel and then down the street several buildings to what was obviously a little café. By the time we were half way there I was second guessing my decision to walk as the wind cut through my dress pants and still wet socks, quickly chilling me. I was glad when I finally made it to the café and stepped into the warmth. There were quite a few diners there, presumably many from the motel and the many semi trucks parked on just about any parking lot they could find to wait out the road closure.

"Two?" A young waitress asked politely as she walked up to us.

"Yep." I answered with a nod and a smile. She led us to a booth and I slipped into one bench while Debbie slipped into the other across from me, pulling off her coat and leaving it around her shoulders. She had her blouse on, but not her jacket, which I vaguely remember seeing on the end of the bed, and even more surprisingly, no bra. Her tits were just barely visible through the cream colored satin blouse and her nipples, hardened by the cold, poked the material slightly just above the table surface.

"What are you staring at?"

"Not staring. Just enjoying the scenery." I answered quietly before picking up the menu and opening it. "It's your own fault you know."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers