Snowfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding me? Ugly? That's the last thing you are!"

"Then why wouldn't you touch me? Why did you stop when I asked you what we were doing?" Evelyn finally turned in Kevin's direction, but kept her gaze fixed on the floor.

Kevin held out his arm, his fingers extended in a gesture to come. Evelyn also reached out, and placed her hand in his. He closed his fingers around hers, and pulled her to his side on the bed. She sat next to him on the covers, him beneath them. With his left arm he reached around her, and put it around her waist. With his right hand he reached up and wiped the tears from the corner of her eye, down her cheek with his index finger. He then put the finger in his mouth, and tasted the bitter salt of her tears.

"I wanted you so badly. I was so afraid. I was afraid you would hate me. I don't want you to hate me," he said in a tone, almost too low to hear.

Kevin placed his hand on the other side of her head and pulled her to his shoulder. He turned his head and gently kissed her hair on the top of her head. She probably couldn't even feel it. He pressed deeper into her hair with his lips, and again, carefully kissed the top of her head.

He hugged her head tightly to his shoulder, then released the pressure. As she began to lift her head a little, he kissed the side of her head, right at the corner of her eye. He kissed her again, softly on her cheekbone, then on her cheek, then on her lower jaw line.

He moved his lips to her chin, and kissed her again, right at the point of her chin. He turned her head a little with his hand, and kissed her other cheek. Each kiss was soft and tender, and completely undemanding. He had experience in kissing, but this was something completely different. It was like he was trying to tell her every soft thought he ever had for her, without using words. Lips, yes, words, no.

He tilted her head back a little, and again tenderly kissed her right at the angle of her jaw, just above her neck. So far, he had not come close to her lips. Again he adjusted the angle of her head, and softly caressed her eyelids with his lips, then the tip of his tongue; first, her left, then her right. At this point he placed one hand against her jaw and cheek, and softly brushed her lips with his thumb.

He pulled back a little, hand still holding her head, and then slowly bent in to her lips. All this time, she had been completely pliant. There was no resistance, no return of his actions. She simply received his kisses. When he brought his lips to hers, she briefly extended her lips to his, and then, somehow, used those lips to softly draw his lips into her own, deeper and deeper, until they seemed to merge into a single pair of lips. He was later to know this special, magic melting kiss of hers only a few more times, and never received a kiss quite like this from any other woman. He sank into her soul in that kiss, and was completely lost within her.

They remained submerged into each other for seconds or an eternity. Slowly her mouth began to open, and Kevin willingly followed. Evelyn's tongue tentatively slipped past her teeth, and began to trace the edge of his teeth. Kevin kept his tongue back away. He wanted her to explore him. He wanted her to reach into him. She did so. At first, softly, her tongue reached further into his mouth, then with greater and greater urgency. Kevin could no longer restrain himself, and began responding in a similar manner. Suddenly things became passionate and demanding. Tongues fought for their space, lips mashed hard against each other, and Evelyn reached up, finally and grabbed a handful of Kevin's hair and held tightly.

How long did it go on? At times, breathless, they had to part lips, and looked deeply at one another. It seemed like their souls had been completely bared through these actions. Then again, they came back together, with ever greater urgency.

This was all Kevin knew. He knew kissing. He didn't know how to go any further. Even that night with Louise, he had no idea how his hand ended up on her breast.

But Kevin was not willing to stop with this kissing. He had to leave today. He couldn't stop now, and just walk away. He wouldn't see her for six more months, and he couldn't do that, he couldn't just stop now, not unless she stopped it.

Abruptly he pulled away from her. He looked directly into her eyes, and she returned the gaze, with a questioning look. He then slipped his arm down around her chest in a hug, and simply laid down, and pulled her down with him.

It was like a jolt of electricity had been sent through her, firing her up into action. He lay on his side, and she, facing him. She threw her arm around him, and pressed her lips into his over and over, short, hard, jabbing kisses, filled with tense energy. She drew him close to her in a hug, and began kissing his neck, and chewing gently on his earlobe. She traced the edge of his ear with her tongue, then lightning quick, slipped her tongue deep into his ear.

The necking continued, sometimes gently, sometimes with tremendous, uncontained urgency. Finally they slowed down, and caught their breath. Suddenly she muttered, "Nothing's going to happen with these in the way." She rolled to her side away from Kevin for the briefest of moments, pulled away the bed covers and slipped under them, bringing herself even closer to his body. Now there were only their night clothes separating them. Her nightshirt, his t-shirt and briefs.

At this point, Kevin was completely lost. He had never been in this position before. Obviously she wanted something from him, or she never would have been willing to kiss him like this. It was different from any situation he had ever been in. A married woman doesn't neck like this with another man unless she intends it to go further. But Kevin didn't know the steps. At least not from experience. He was more than willing to follow her lead.

As a result of his ignorance, things took a long time. There was no wham, bam, thank you ma'am. He followed Evelyn's tempo, which brought them both to fever pitches, and then they slipped back again. It was like riding waves, each wave was just a little bit bigger than the previous, no trough went quite as low as the previous. Everything built, slowly, inexorably to maximum stimulation and desire.

Kevin began running his hand up and down her side. She was still covered with her nightshirt, and they were both below the bedcovers. Still, beneath the cloth of her nightshirt, he felt the silky smoothness of her skin, uninterrupted by a bra strap.

As they continued to explore one another with their lips, their tongues, their hands, Kevin was suddenly shocked into total immobility. Evelyn had slipped her hand down his stomach, under the waistband of his briefs, and held his erection in her grip.

"Oh God," thought Kevin. "I can't believe this. She actually wants me! She's holding my cock!" His next thought was of tremendous relief. "Thank God I masturbated earlier," he told himself. "Man, I would have come in a second if I hadn't relieved myself earlier."

"Now, what do I do?" he asked himself. "I guess I follow her lead." He first slipped his hand over her hip, and onto the soft mound between her legs, over her panties. With the back of his knuckles, he brushed her panty covered pussy lightly, back and forth. Then he ran his fingers up to the waistband, and like her, slipped his hand inside, to her furry mount.

It was a little tight in there. Her panties were quite a bit snugger than his briefs. Regretfully, he felt her hand release his heavily erect penis and slip out of his shorts. Quickly she pulled her own panties down to her ankles, and kicked them off somewhere down into the sheets. Immediately Kevin followed suit. Both of them were covered from the waist up, and naked from the waist down, still covered by the bed coverings.

Kevin didn't wait for her touch this time. He reached immediately for her, and brushed his fingertips over her pubic hair. With his middle finger he pressed further, and found the mystical fold of her lips. He began to idly run that finger up and down the length of the fold, adding a little more pressure each time. Finally, reaching the bottom of her slit at one point, the moistness of her pussy seemed to grab the finger, and it just naturally slid deeper, and he continued running his finger, up and down, but now deep between those wondrous puffy folds.

From the bottom of the cleft, up to the little nubbin and fold of flesh where the lips joined back together, he slowly stroked her. She was so wet, so slippery, it took no effort, and he simply reveled in what he was doing, and in exploring what she felt like.

He concentrated so hard he was only half aware that she was working his hard cock pretty well, herself. No longer kissing intensively, there were just occasional flicking kisses, to punctuate the slow strokes each was giving to the other. Evelyn's breath especially, was growing a little shorter, she was beginning to pant, just a little.

"OH! Please! I want you in me! Please, get in me!" she pleaded.

"I can't believe this," thought Kevin. "I'm really going to do it. I'm going to have sex with her. I'm going to be able to be in her."

As Kevin rose up to his knees, Evelyn spread her legs wide, to allow him between them. He supported himself on his elbows on either side of her shoulders, and began lowering himself closer to her.

"Wait!" Evelyn said, urgently.

"Oh, God, no! Don't change your mind." he thought.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "Once it's done, it can't be undone. Are you sure you want to lose your virginity like this?"

Kevin couldn't believe she was asking him this. "Don't you know? I have wanted this for so long. It's all I thought about coming up here. There is no one on earth I want to make love to like I want to make love to you. I'll stop if you want to, but I don't want to, oh, God, no! I want you. I want you to want me."

"I want you," she answered back, barely whispering.

With that, she reached down and grasped his erection one more time. She guided him to the entrance of her vagina, and he pressed himself forward. She was so wet, so lubricated it was almost hard to tell when he first entered her. He slid in so easily, so fully, and so deeply. Their bodies met, fully, pubic areas pressed tightly against each other. She left her hand down there, now trapped between their bodies, and cupped her fingers to hold his dangling balls. He pulled back a little bit and she encircled his scrotum with her thumb and forefinger, and kind of tickled his balls as he gently pressed himself forward again.

For just a moment, he stopped. He was supporting himself on his elbows and knees, so you could hardly say that he was resting, but he was luxuriating in the sensations that were focused on his cock and balls. With her pussy walls she was squeezing his cock. With her hands she was gently tightening on his balls.

It was more than he had ever imagined. He thought his wet dreams were exciting. They were nothing. How can you really dream about something you've never experienced. This was real. This was intense. This was more than he could have ever hoped for.

Now he began to take over. Again he was glad that he had released himself earlier, or he could not have lasted five seconds in her. He had no way of comparing her to anyone else, she was his first. He didn't know tight from loose, and he didn't care. He was in his lover, and that was all he wanted. Besides, the things she could do with her pussy muscles made tightness irrelevant. She could be as tight as she wanted to be.

He began to stroke slowly, in and out, trying to feel every square millimeter of her, but wanting to last as long as possible. He would push himself into her, and then, when their pubic bones met, he pushed again, just a little harder. He could hear her grunt and moan softly, every time he did this. He took it as a kind of approval as he stimulated her clit this way.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes." She repeated it over and over, until it wasn't English anymore. Pretty soon it became "oh, unh. Oh, unh." Then it was just a long drawn out, "Uuunnhhhh!"

Kevin began to feel the telltale signs that things were reaching a climax. He felt his scrotum tighten up in her hand. Those tingling feelings running up and down his cock went faster and faster, colliding in the middle and then spreading out in all directions.

Evelyn moaned again, "Uuunnhhhh!" and her pussy suddenly pulsed and constricted. It tightened and clenched his cock, and her legs, which had been wrapped tightly around his waist clenched around him as she spasmed. Simultaneously she threw one arm around his back and pulled him down to her.

That was it. All that squeezing sent Kevin over the age, and he began to spurt and spurt and spurt. It was like time had stood still. All he knew were the pulsings of his cock and the matching pulsings of her whole body. They grunted and moaned at each other and came to a complete, squeezing halt.

A few more weak pulses of his cock, and he came to a complete rest, but she wasn't quite done yet. He felt the walls of her pussy randomly constrict and jerk and squeeze him tight again. The muscles of her abdominal wall randomly jerked with her pussy. Finally, she too, came to a rest.

He lay there for only a moment. She was small, and he didn't want to crush her, so he raised himself up again to his elbows. He moved his arms over so that he could caress her cheek with his thumb, with his cock still hard inside her. He slowly began to pump again, just slightly, and finally his cock began to deflate until it slid wetly out of her and dangled limply from his body.

Evelyn released his balls. She had been handling them the whole time, somehow keeping control of herself even through her orgasm so that she did not hurt him by squeezing them too tightly. After dropping his balls, she held his wet, limp cock and rubbed it for a moment, and gave it an affectionate squeeze. She then unwrapped her legs from around his waist.

Kevin rolled to his side, and lay next to Evelyn. The thrashing about had warmed them up, considerably, and she kicked the covers off the both of them. For the first time, they could actually see one another, at least from the waist down. Kevin looked at her face first though. He leaned forward and gave her a long, firm kiss, again sliding his tongue deeply into her. He placed his hand behind her back and held her like he would never let her go again, nor would he ever allow this kiss to end.

Finally they both had to breathe, and they backed away from each other. "Thank you, Oh my God, thank you so much," he breathed.

"Was it what you expected?" she laughed.

"Oh, no! No one could ever expect anything as wonderful as that! It was more than I could have possibly ever hoped for!"

Tears came to her eyes, immediately. "Oh, no!" he softly cried. "I've hurt you. I shouldn't have done this to you!"

"No, that's not it, idiot." she smiled through her tears. These are good tears. I don't think I've ever had it this good before. I know this is the first time I've ever come together. Simultaneous orgasm is actually pretty rare, no matter what you hear people claim. At least I've never experienced it before. That was one hell of a session, kid."

Kevin felt like he could explode again, just out of joy. He reached over and put his hand on her naked hip. He began to stroke her again up toward her tummy, then down over her hip and onto her thigh. He loved touching her, and for the first time feasted his eyes by looking closely at the pussy he had so recently filled.

He reached down and began tickling her pussy hair. "Whoops!" she said. "Things are a little sensitive there, cowboy."

Kevin moved his hand back up to her hip and cheek, and just stroked her lightly with his fingertips.

"You are so beautiful." he whispered. "I don't think I could ever get enough of looking at you."

"Yeah, well, you're not too ugly, either." she responded. "And look at you! How could you be getting hard again?" She reached toward him and wrapped her fingers around him again. "Don't count on anything much, now. You've about worn me out!" Nevertheless, she kept hold of his semi-erect cock and fondly squeezed and rubbed it from time to time.

They lightly kissed each other for some time to follow, and held each other, murmuring words of love, and words of silliness. She had been lying with her back to the window, and languorously rolled over to watch the snow fall. Even so, she backed herself up a little until she felt her bottom make contact with his crotch. She gave herself a little wiggle, just to tease him, and he put his arm around her, held her close, and from time to time, kissed the back of her neck. As they watched the flakes fall, he heard Olivia Newton-John's voice from the radio:

I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable

I'm not trying to make you anything at all

But this feeling doesn't come along everyday

And you shouldn't blow the chance

When you've got the chance to say

I love you

I honestly love you

If we both were born

In another place and time

This moment might be ending in a kiss

But there you are with yours

And here I am with mine

So I guess we'll just be leaving it at this

I love you

I honestly love you

I honestly love you

Finally she rolled back to face him and gave him one more firm kiss and slapped his arm. "Okay, bub. You've had your fun. I sure as hell know I've had mine. It's time we got rolling here."

He reached out for her as she climbed out of bed, and her nightshirt settled back down, covering her delights from his view. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I'd be willing to give this another try."

She laughed, deliciously. "Yeah, I'll just bet you would. No, we need to get moving. You have to get back to school, and if I don't get some shopping done, someone is going to get a little suspicious. You missed your chance for a shower, kid, I'm taking it instead. And when I get out of there, I expect to see you up, dressed and packing."

Kevin watched her as she grabbed her robe and walked into the bathroom. Then he climbed out of bed, got some clean clothes from his bag and dressed. He stuffed his dirty clothes into the bag, and left it unzipped until he had a shot at the bathroom.

Then he took a sheet of hotel stationery and an envelope from the desk. Quickly he sketched out a few words:

The flakes wrapped the city,

as you have wrapped me in your love.

I am kissed by your every touch

and your lips will ever enthrall.

No matter where I am,

or when it may be,

You will be first in my heart

at every snowfall.

He folded the paper, and sealed it in the envelope. Where to put it? He opened her handbag and saw her plane ticket. He slid the envelope into the folder and zipped the bag closed again.

A few minutes later the shower stopped, and Evelyn came out, clad in her blue terry robe. Kevin slipped into the bathroom and performed a few necessary duties. As he gave his penis a final shake to release the last drop, he whispered, "Hey, pal, congratulations. We did it!" He then washed his hands and packed up his toiletry kit. He brought it out, put it into his bag, and zipped it up.

Evelyn had been drying her hair while he was in the bathroom, and was still in her robe when he came out. "I really hate to throw you out like this, but if you don't leave now, we'll both get really distracted."

Kevin saw the tears in her eyes. She didn't want him to leave any more than he wanted to go. But she was right, he had a long drive ahead of him on snow-covered roads, and no end of the snow in sight. He carried his bag to the door, and she followed him. At the door he turned, put his arms around her and held her close. They kissed, then she detached one of his arms, and slid it under her robe. She was naked beneath it, and he wrapped his arm around her and placed his hand on her bottom. He gave it a squeeze, her lips a final kiss, and then turned to open the door. Once more he turned to face her and whispered, "Evelyn, I love you." It was the first time he said it so plainly.