Snowfall Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not fully aware of Heather's deep-throated roar of pleasure. Put her hands running through his hair woke him from the reverie of having that shemale cock in his mouth. She pulled him back. "I don't want to cum yet," she said breathlessly. "I've been in chastity since our first night kissing. But if you keep going I'm gonna cum and I'm not ready for that yet," she said breathlessly.

"Me neither," he agreed. Her cock and balls were so thick and delightful that he wanted to keep playing with them. But his hands dropped.

"Now what?" he asked.

She bent down and kissed him deeply again. She broke it by lying down on the bed next to him, on her side, pressing her erection against his leg. She tenderly ran her fingernails over his chest, and cuddled up next to him. "I want to enjoy you all night long," she said. "I'm afraid if one of us cums..."

"If we cum and then rest, I'm hot enough that I'll not have to wait too long," Evan replied. He ran his hand over her arm, up and down, an act of tender affection more than anything else.

"Cum, wait, and go?" she suggested.

"Why not?" Evan said. "I'm so turned on and my balls are so filled with cum that I know I have a second orgasm in me, maybe a third," he added with a wink.

"A third? In one night?" she said with a gasp. Then a grin. "That sounds just wonderful." She toyed with a nipple until it stood up from his chest. "Do you know what one of my favorite things to think about is, and I've never actually gotten to do it?"

"What's that?" he asked.

She sat up and rolled on top of him. Both groaned, their eyes closing for a moment when their stiff tools pressed against each other. Her hair fell over his face, giving them a sense of privacy. "I want to be a total wanton slut with you. I want to scream. I want to cum. I want cum. I want you to do every dirty, hot thing you've ever wanted to do. I want to be a dirty slut for you."

"Oh my god that sounds so amazing!" he groaned. "And I want you to make me your bitch. Use me how you will!" he moaned back. "It sounds so hot!"

"When was the last time you came?" she asked next.

"I don't know, maybe Christmas Day, in the evening."

"Same for me," Heather agreed. She grinned. "I want you to shoot your massive, pent-up load down my throat. I want to taste your cum, I want you fill my mouth and shoot so much cum down my throat that it dribbles out of my mouth." Her grin was sly as Evan began to quickly nod agreement. "And I want you to be sucking my cock at the same time and when you come, I want to come. I want you to suck down every drop of my hot, sticky, gooey cum. Together. Okay?"

Evan was breathless. "Hell fucking yes."

"Good. Let's sixty-nine. Stop sucking if you get close to cumming. Try to match our orgasms."

"Okay, yeah, let's do it." They got into a sixty-nine position. Evan had never felt such a perfect confluence of pleasure, of her shemale beast in his mouth, her shemale mouth driving him wild with lust. They sucked for only a minute when Evan released her, gasping. "Wait, god I'm so close."

"Fuck it, me too, I'm almost there, fucking shut up and suck my cock!" she yelled. The only sounds then in the room were the moans of pleasure and the wet slurps of mouths on cocks. Heather's body jerked spasmodically. Evan, recognizing it, prepared himself for the blast just as he tipped over the point of no return.

In pure simultaneous eruptions of orgasms, both cocks ejaculated with tremendous force and thick, sticky volumes of cum into waiting, willing mouths. They gasped, trying to suck in the throes of their own mind-numbering pleasure, which resulted in cocks falling out of mouths and spraying cum all over the sheets and bodies. Evan got a huge blast on his face, the hot fluid searing a line from just under her eye down his cheek, over his lips and all over his nose. He stroked her and got more and more blasts all over his face, which was every bit as sexy as sucking down the cum. His hips thrust as he too exploded orgasmically and he had no idea nor cared less what was happening with her.

But the physical reality of the moment finally gripped them both. Explosive ejections gave way to thick, slow oozing, and cocks that were massively erect became flaccid. Heather sat up, her face covered with his cum, and looked at him and grinned seeing the same thing.

"So much for sucking it all down," she said. She used a finger to wipe up a great deal of Evan's semen and dropped it onto her tongue, and sucked it down. Evan did the same, relishing in the taste and the erotic nature of it. Heather grabbed her shirt and wiped her face, and then handed the shirt to Evan. He did the same.

In the meantime, she crawled up and lay next to him. He turned to face her. She draped a leg over him and pulled him tight into her. She kissed his cum-covered lips gently. "That was amazing."

"I know. Same here." Evan kissed her lips again. "I like my taste on your lips."

"Same here. I feel so good but so dirty, so sexy!" she giggled.

"Me, too," Evan agreed. He dropped his hand down to her tool, and lightly felt it. "I had no idea how arousing it is to suck a cock," he admitted. "I guess I'm gay now," he added.

"Oh no don't think like that!" she said quickly.

He chuckled. "I don't care. I never felt this content after sex with a woman. So I guess my point it: I don't care if this makes me gay. I'll be gay if the sex is that good."

"Oh thank god," she breathed softly. "I've tried this before," she admitted. "It did not go at all last time," she said sounding sorry at the recollection.

"Too bad for him, then," Evan said.

"Right." She sighed. "That feels good, you're gonna make me hard again!" she warned.

"Yeah? Good," he grinned as he continued a slow, soft, steady stimulation of the shemale cock. "I think I'm already addicted to this cock."

"Oh you dirty boy!" Heather grinned sexily. "I know what I want to do to you next!" Heather giggled. "And if you keep toying with my cock and make it hard again, you'll get it sooner rather than later."

"That's my intent!" Evan grinned.

"Yeah?" Heather shot back. She crawled off of the bed, and stood next to it facing him. "Let's see how dirty-minded you are!" she giggled. She put her hands on her hips and looked at him. "Crawl on the bed over to me, Evan," she demanded.

Evan grinned and got up, and crawled over slowly. He kept his legs spread to better allow that plug in his ass to fill him. Dangling down between his legs he felt his own cock begin to swell with blood once again.

He looked up at her. "Beg me, Evan. Beg me to allow you to suck this giant shemale cock!" she laughed.

He gulped but the thought aroused him tremendously. He looked lovingly at it for several seconds, and then tilted his head back to gaze up at her. "Please Heather, I've never seen a bigger, thicker more perfect cock in my life. Please let me worship it for it. I'll suck the head, I'll drag my tongue from the base to the tip and pop it in my mouth as I moan in lust for you. Let me suck your shemale cock and prove what a dirty little boy I am!"

The grin spread over her entire face, and she held the cock gently between her thumb and forefinger, angling it up into the air. "This cock?" she asked using an innocent tone.

"Yes!" he begged and he grew more convincing and strident with each word. "Let me worship it, let me take it in my mouth, you can use my mouth like the cockslut I am, you can use your cock to turn me into your little cockwhore!" he moaned. His own cock back between his legs was fully erect once again.

"Tilt your head back," she advised, and watched him as he did it. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, and she rewarded him by slapping her meaty member against his lips and mouth. The noise was solid and decidedly obscene.

"Yes slap me with Heather, slap me with your gorgeous shemale cock, I love it Heather I love worshiping your cock!" he moaned.

"Fuck that's hot!" she admitted raggedly. She angled the cock down and shoved it roughly into his mouth. "Suck it, get it soaked with your saliva, make it wet and hot so I can shove it in your ass!" she demanded of him.

With the cock filling his mouth he could not speak, but his eyes widened and he made excited-sounding noises. He slurped it loudly from his mouth. "I'm so hot for you!" he moaned, without any fake inflections. He was again completely aroused by her, and taken by her cock.

"Reach up and grab my tits and keep that cock in your mouth, you cock whore slut bitch!" she yelled, and slapped her hands over his as soon as they began fondling her small, firm breasts. "That's it tweak my nips bitch, pinch them, you cockslut!" she moaned.

"MMMMMMMM!" was Evan's reply.

She pulled the cock away, and slapped his face with it a few times. "Suck again bitch!" she yelled. He devoured her with more abandon and gusto, slurping it deep down his throating, forcing himself to deep throat her organ.

"Fuck that's it, turn your ass around Evan, I need to bury this cock in your asshole!" she burst out. He spun and presented his asshole to her. She pulled the plug out and gazed at the tight opening. She put the head of her cock against that opening and pushed. It gave way and her cock was enveloped by the tight, strong muscles of that organ.

"Oh you're so fucking tight Evan!" she yelled.

He moaned in discomfort, but she kept pushing until she had buried the full length of her beast in him.

"How's that feel?!" she yelled.

"Amazing that huge cock feels amazing, fuck me, Heather, fuck me good!"

"Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah!" she said withdrawing it slowly. She watched, amazed, as her rigid pole slipped out. She had lube and used a big amount all along the exposed length of her shaft. The next thrust was easier. She did that again several times until she began to feel that she could pick up a steady and faster rhythm.

With each thrust he gasped and moaned. She imagined that under him his cock swayed wildly with each thrust. Maybe it would seep cum, like the milkings she had done to herself in the past. But soon all thought was lost to both of them. It was then only animal actions, thrusts and acceptance.

When she came, she held onto Evan's hips with considerable force and buried her pole in his ass. He felt it pulse as ribbons of hot, gooey cum blasted up inside him; she felt his muscles contract hard around her invading pole.

Her orgasm over, she pulled out and he fell forward. He groggily crawled up onto the bed and put his head on the pillow. "Need rest."

"Me too," she said sliding into bed next to him, and curling up against his warm, relaxed body. "Good night lover," she cooed.

"Good night."