Snowy Days

Story Info
Two lovers on a snowy day.
4.9k words
3.92
6.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the afternoon and with nothing, in particular, either of us wanted to do, we were making up for lost time holding each other and simply enjoying each other's company. It was snowing outside and it was cold enough to warrant cuddling for warmth often.

In just our underwear, I was content with wrapping my arms around his neck and taking advantage of the skin-on-skin contact. His hands, however, were working on forging a trail up and down my sides. Having already removed my shirt, I was surprised his focus wasn't more... Focused. Touching my boobs was a favorite of his, whether for fun or to initiate more intimate happenings.

I couldn't complain. Under the covers was the best, I could feel his warm breath on my hair and warmer skin almost melded with mine. The only thing that kept me from thinking we were stuck was the subtle shifts made by our legs and arms trying to pull us closer together, and the hand that now sat on my hip. Despite being warm all over, there was a noticeable heat where he came in contact with me and a growing one in my abdomen. I swallowed and just scooted closer to him in an attempt to ignore the feeling.

My attempt didn't last long and I soon chose to pull my head back from his, and when he mirrored the action in response, I pressed my lips against his. Moving my mouth slowly on his, I adjusted my arms yet again to pull him closer. Tilting my head so I could get more creative, I attempted to be subtle about moving one of my legs in between his and another above. It was a kind of scooting motion and I don't think he failed to notice, but he leaned into it and our kiss all the same. Parting my lips with the intent on nibbling on his, I smirked remembering some of our past conversations about putting tongues down throats.

My weird laugh got a weird laugh from him, and we parted in giggles.

"What," he asked, wearing the smile of his I loved so much.

"Nothing"

"No No. What is it?"

"I want to shove my tongue down your throat."

He laughed and leaned back, bringing one hand up to his face and I followed suit, laughing at my dumb comment and covering my face out of embarrassment. It was pretty often that I ruined things like this, but he seems to think it endearing. I'm glad I found someone to be this comfortable with.

"Shut up," I said, pulling him closer to me. "get back here."

I leaned back in an attempt at getting him to lay at least mostly on top of me and we resumed our kiss. Heating things up a bit I used the motion to get him to lean into me and I may or may not have screamed a little internally when I felt his erection against my thigh. Being more than a little turned on at this point, I had one hand on his back and the other on the back of his head in what was honestly a feeble and unnecessary attempt to hold him in place. I licked his lips and he responded almost instantly, tilting his head and opening them so we could both have access. My tongue slid into his mouth and my hand on his back dropped down to squeeze his ass. This caused his hips to move slightly, giving me a wave of new feelings. I made an awkward squeaking sounds and whipped my hand up to wrap my arms around his neck and hope he didn't notice.

I think I felt him smile, but I' ma pretend I can't tell.

This only lasted for a few more seconds before I had to shift my legs and breathe in a bit deeper. My breath came out in a short, high pitched moan and rubbing my legs together wasn't helping much with the tension. I felt him breathe in as well as he pulled away from me. His hands that had previously been on either side of me to hold himself up shifted his weight to the left, as he brought his right hand to my boob. His mouth, which was now a bit wet, went to the other side of my neck. I closed my eyes to focus on his hand, and mouth that was now placing moist, gentle kisses on my neck and collarbone. His hand was massaging my left tit in a motion that involved him pushing with his palm, and my breathing got heavier. I loved the way he did that.

At a loss for what to do, I simply gripped his shoulders and melted. His kisses trailed down and before I knew it, his hand moved from its position and helped him to re-adjust downward. He left a few kisses on my chest and right boob before getting to the point and sucking in my nipple. My mouth, which (unbeknownst to me) had previously been open, had shut. My back arched slightly as my legs bent so my feet could push against the bed as I straightened them out again and breathed in heavily. My hands went to the back of his head and my eyes opened to watch him. His fingers returned to my other boob, sliding over my ribcage first, and my breath caught. He probably did that on purpose. Dick. This time though, he was more focused on my nipple, rolling it between his fingers. My breaths out became light moans. I could feel it in my breasts, and in a very direct feeling below my belly button and between my legs. It felt so good.

I closed my eyes again and leaned back to simply enjoy the feelings. It wasn't long before he decided to switch to my other boob. His hand that had been previously holding him up didn't go to my boob like I thought it would. Instead, it traced down my side and crossed my stomach to slip into my underwear. My wet nipple, now exposed to the air, reacted to the cold and caused me to shiver in response. I pressed my hand to my boob to remove the feeling, but my focus was elsewhere, specifically on his hand and fingers that were now rubbing on the outside of me. I remembered walking him through this part and having him do a kind of irregular circle motion that he was now repeating. I moved my hips slightly to press against his hand almost by reflex. The contact his fingers made with me added to the heat in my underwear and the work he continued with his mouth was not helping.

Not quite sure how to further the situation, I moved my hands under his arms in an attempt to pull him up to me. I wanted to finish this and kiss him. I want his tongue in my mouth and his dick inside me.

My tongue in his? Whatever.

He left my nipple with a wet sound, like a "pop" almost, to respond to my actions. I unintentionally made a gurgling sound in response. If I had time for blushing and awkwardness, well, you know. He chuckled and if given the chance I'm guessing he would've teased me about it. I wasn't gonna give him that chance.

I pulled him up to kiss me and nudged my knees into his hips to aid my hands moving him upwards. I pressed my mouth against him hastily in a kiss that was more about touching my lips to his, and opening then closing my mouth than any kind of focussed progression. I figured I was being pretty good at showing him what I wanted, but he didn't seem to understand. He pulled away from me, and holding onto his shoulders I asked if something was wrong.

"Nah, it's fine. I just kinda wanted to do more... Hand stuff."

"Oh." Awkward seconds of silence. I frowned and covered my face, looking away.

"Sorry"

"No, it's okay"

"Okay." "Yup." "yeah." Awkward.

"You can do that. That's ok. It sounds nice."

"Okay" I'd cry if I could.

He looked down toward my stomach and leaned back down to kiss my chest. Okay, not necessarily what I expected. Moist kisses trailed down from my chest to my stomach, and his hand came up to aid the movement. He took his time once reaching my belly. I remember him saying he wanted to do this on more than one occasion. His mouth was warm against my skin. This was nice, to say the least. He paused momentarily to shove the covers down. I'm guessing so he wouldn't suffocate. Either way, the air was cold and I flinched in response.

"Cold" "Sorry" "S'okay"

Looking up at me, his hand finally reached its destination and slipped two fingers inside of me. I took a deep breath into the feelings washing over me.

I rested one hand on his head and the other on my stomach. His head was on my stomach as well and he supported himself on his idle arm. I could feel his breath and it was really hot. His fingers were moving slowly and pressing into me. It made my breath catch and I started to care less about keeping my panting attempts for oxygen discrete. It felt different when it was him. His fingers moved smoothly and on top of spreading them, he could twist his hand which was.. Interesting. It felt really good. He lifted up his head to look at me for a moment.

"Your breathing is really hot."

"Pfft!" I giggle a bit, breathing through my teeth. I made a sound similar to "hehehem~~~" (moany squiggles)

It was his turn to "pft" and the writer in me died for some fourth-wall reason.

He kept looking at me after his smile faded and I blushed. It made me really self-conscious but I couldn't look away. I was hyper-aware of the sounds my mouth was making and.. the other noises. My body kept tensing up and I wanted to just lean back and close my eyes. I knew I'd be embarrassed about this when I was done, but for now, my enjoyment won out and I fell into the situation without abandon. I started to squirm, not looking away from his eyes.

"Go faster," I commanded. He was either in a submissive mood or a dominant one. I guess we'll find out with this.

"Okay." He said softly. There's that, then.

His body was leaning against mine. He was a bit lower to allow him to lay his head on my stomach and move his hands. The way he is, his hips were against my thigh with one leg between mine. He shifted to be more on top of me, with his arm still supporting him. It wasn't much, but I used it as a chance to press my thigh against him. It was more for me than him, but we won't talk about that.

His breath caught and ended in a sigh as he laid his head back on me. His hips continued to move against me slightly as he tried to rest them on my thigh in a way that was comfortable. That, or he was looking for friction. Slut (JK, JK). I liked this. Let's say it was one of those times that I liked a lot.

He did as I asked, moving in and out faster as well as speeding up his motions. They didn't go so far as to seem careless, though. With no nails to speak of, it would be hard for him to accidentally hurt me, but he was always careful. He went from holding his fingers still when he was shifting, to moving them at a speed faster than before. The change made me moan, small sounds continuing to leave my mouth. My free leg kept shifting and my body as I repeated subtle motions. My hips moved and my left hand pushed gently against the bed while the fingers on my right still rested gently on his head. I didn't want to squish his face or anything.

Maybe I did, but not right now.

Anyway, I was getting close and he knew it. He picked this stuff up quickly and he was really good at telling. He continued his actions and my hand left his head to aid my other one pushing on something. It was a pressure thing I did, I suspect because it tensed the muscles in my arms and helped me cum. It also makes the relaxed feeling afterward more intense. I don't know, it's just something I do.

"I'm cumming" I breathed out. I pushed on his shoulder in my moment, in a way I'm sure he didn't appreciate. I tried to focus on his finger, which moved slower but still with purpose as he felt inside of me, but his breath was warm on my stomach and it was really hot. I was consumed at that moment as my body transferred his touch and his skin into heat where it met mine. It flowed out of me and onto his still moving fingers as he let me ride out my orgasm.

"Heh~" Not the most composed I'd ever been.

His fingers stilled as I relaxed suddenly. My left and right hand fell limp by my side and on my stomach respectively. He slowly removed his fingers from inside, and rubbed me again, to feel the wet result of the release on his fingers and between my legs before pulling his hand out of my underwear.

He brought his hand up to look at it. It was kind of an inside thing, spreading his fingers open and closed. He looked at me and laughed a little, showing me the smile I loved so much. I joined in, lifting my head up to look at him briefly before relaxing into our bed.

We sat like that for a few seconds while I caught my breath. I rubbed my hand up my stomach and once I reached my nipple, I started playing with it, smirking to myself. He lifted his head up to see what I was doing, and I watched his reaction.

"So, do you wanna just, get to it, then?"

"Uhh.." I pretended to think about it before answering. "No"

"Hm?"

"Get on your back," I said, still smirking. I was gonna make this night a bit longer for him than he realized. "And take off your underwear."

He looked at me for a second, taking in my new pose, with me on my side. One hand was on my thigh and the other still holding my nipple. I think now he was starting to realize there was a shift in how this was going. He leaned back in silent submission and hooked his thumbs around his waistband. He looked me in the eyes as he slowly pulled off his briefs. I stared back loving the feeling of being uncontested. There was a fire in my eyes and I was going to make sure he felt it.

When they were down by his knees and he broke eye contact to lean forward and completely slip them off, I took over, haphazardly grabbing his underwear, and shifting to sit by his side. I used both hands to pull them up and off, lifting his legs up in the process.

After tossing the briefs with the rest of our clothes, I left one of my hands on the back of his thigh, holding it in the air. He left both his legs up, slightly bent, waiting for me to let go. He was looking at me again hesitantly, and I was really hoping he was enjoying this as much as I was.

"Pft"

"What?"

"Be quiet," I said, half-jokingly, a smile still plastered to my face. "You look ridiculous. Do you like this position you're in?"

I leaned forward, propping myself on my other arm to continue smirking at him, pulling his leg up more as I went.

"I said shut up." I barked at him as he tried to respond. His mouth closed quickly and his leg pushed on my hand. I sat back on my heel and continued to look at him. My eyes trailed down his body. His arms were pressing into the bed to keep his leg up, and I could see the faintly defined muscles in his biceps and chest. I continued down to his cock, the tip touching his stomach just below his belly button. I could see his breaking move his stomach, and by extension, his dick, in a slow rhythm. I ended my trek on his leg, the one not supported by my hand. It was starting to shake. Cute.

I figured I'd let him rest and continue with my plans. Switching hands, I ducked under his leg and set it on the bed, his other one following suit on the other side of me. My legs were spread as I sat on my heels, holding his hips down with my hands and upper body weight. I leaned down to lick the base teasingly, adjusting my pose accordingly. He gasped a little and shifted a bit to snuggle into the bed. His hands rested in fists beside his hips. Heheh.

"Let me know when you're really close, okay?"

"Mhm," he nodded in response. I smiled at him, my sweet boy.

Holding him firmly with one hand, I continued licking him. I focussed mostly on the tip, occasionally going up the underside of his shaft. I pulled back after seeing that some precum was starting to come out. I moved my hand up to rub it over the tip and peek at his face. Heh

When I was done with my actions, I brought my mouth back to it and lightly held the tip between my teeth.

"Don't you fucking dare."

I snorted in response. I probably ruined the mood with this one, but it's funny, so whatever.

Getting back to the task at hand, I closed my lips around him and bobbed my head up and down, going deeper until it nearly touched the back of my throat. I continued this at a brisk pace for some time.

I moved my hand to stimulate the parts of him I couldn't fit in my mouth. His cock was firm and slightly cooler in the beginning. His movements were all over the place. His muscles kept tensing up, causing his body to move in little, amazing ways. His back arched ever so slightly, and it was accentuated by his hectic breathing. His legs bent and unbent, pushing lightly into my sides, and spread subtly over the course of the blow job. Occasionally his hips would move as well, usually accompanied by a gasp.

I pulled back every so often to jerk him off with my saliva when I needed to breathe. Sometimes doing it slowly, sometimes fast, for varying periods of time. As I pulled back I gave attention to sucking so I could hear a "pop" as I removed my mouth. When I did this, he almost always flinched and bucked his hips up somewhat.

After one of the "breaks", I only replaced my mouth for a second before he gave me the signal to stop.

"I'm really close"

I pulled back again, this time to sit back on my heels as I watched him. I rubbed him firmly but slowly as he tried to calm down. He breathed out heavily through his teeth and his eyes shut with each inhale. When his breathing was more under control, he tried to look away and sank into the bed. Hm...

"You okay?" I asked excitedly.

He smirked at me answering in a tone too cocky for my taste.

"You just edged me. what do you think?"

My smirk fell off my face as I got annoyed with his smug response. I was gonna knock him down a few notches.

"I guess you won't mind sitting there for a bit while you calm down, then," I responded, pushing down on his legs. "Put your hands Under the pillow, behind your head."

I moved up to straddle his hips while he complied, his smirk fading into a more cautious look. He was probably wondering how long I was gonna make him wait for, and if he was going to accidentally do anything else to make it longer.

Keeping my hips just above his, I leaned forward to place my hands on his chest. I intentionally did this in a way that squished my boobs together, just to give him something to look at. He's not allowed to touch anymore, he had his chance. I just barely allowed the area between my thighs to meet his cock. The air hadn't had time to cool the saliva covered member, and it felt warm against me. I made sure to limit the movement of my hips on his. I knew he could cum like this if I tried, and I wanted to tease him some more.

"This feels good, doesn't it?" I asked, smiling at his reaction to all this.

"Yeah." He answered back in a strained tone.

A lot about him looked strained. He was trying to keep it together, knowing he wasn't going to be allowed to finish soon. His chest pressed against the weight of my hands as he breathed. I did my best to stay still for a few seconds while I watched him float back down to earth.

After some time, I inched my hands up his chest and bent my elbows until I slowly came to rest laying mostly on top of him. I still had most of my weight on my knees and made sure I wasn't squishing him to a point that would be uncomfortable. My stomach was on his, and my breasts were up against his chest. My hands cupped his shoulders and I smiled just inches from his face before I leaned down and littered kisses on his neck and clavicle. I could feel him struggling to breathe calmly under the weight of both me and the situation. His fingertips grazed my knees and thighs as he silently asked for permission to touch me again. He had slipped them out from under the pillow without me noticing, but I smiled into his skin and allowed his hands to continue upward.

His hands trailed up my thighs and lingered on my hips for a moment before suddenly his whole body shifted. His hands rubbed up against my sides until he was hugging me while he squirmed briefly beneath me, his hips moving under mine. He tilted his head causing me to look up, and he took advantage of the movement to press his lips on mine.

I wasn't gonna just let him do what he wanted. If I wanna kiss him, I will.

12