Snowy's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

After we had settled down on our towels, we turned towards each other and just stared for a few moments. It was incredible, as if all of our bad moments, all our fights, squabbles, negativities became distant past, fake memories that faded away so quickly that it would be impossible to remember them. We smiled at each other and giggled like two kids who just had their first sexual experience together. Still, since it was so unusual and kinky even by our standards, especially taking into account Lydia's flipping of the switch, I needed to clear out the air to avoid any future misunderstandings.

"So..." I began.

"So..." Lydia retorted.

"You're a proper exhibitionist, honey," I concluded.

"Honestly, I couldn't believe it myself," she replied. "I mean, I had some minor fantasies of having sex with someone watching, but I never thought it would make me go crazy in real life."

"Does that mean we're gonna have to find someone to watch us when we have sex at home?" I asked jokingly.

"Nah... Open windows and curtains should do it," she said, making us both laugh. "Well, not always. Sometimes it would be fun to have a spectator."

"Does it matter which sex?" I asked.

"Um... Probably not. But I guess men are more into watching," Lydia replied.

"And when that guy got up, and you saw him jerking off?" I asked, directing the conversation towards the information I really wanted to find out.

"What about it?"

"Did you want something more from him than to just watch you?"

Lydia sat up suddenly. She seemed taken aback by my question. "What do you mean, more?"

"Did you, like, imagine him fucking you?" I asked, still acting all casual.

"Oh, come on, Mark," Lydia suddenly got defensive, avoiding a direct answer.

"Lyd, be honest with me. I really want us two not to hide anything from each other."

"Fuck, Mark!" Lydia exclaimed. "Are you testing me or something?"

This was the time for me to get up and get eye to eye with her. I looked straight into her eyes: "No, I'm not. I mean, to be honest, if you imagined something like that, you wouldn't be any different from me."

"Huh?"

"Well, I imagine having sex with different women when I jerk off. It's normal," I said, dragging her slowly into confessing what was in her head.

"That's different," she said. "I'm not-"

"You're a healthy woman with a high sex drive. That's no different from any man out there. Nothing shameful there."

"Fuck!" she said. "If I was imagining having sex with other men, that would mean..."

"What?"

"That I don't love you as much anymore," Lydia broke down, almost crying. I hugged her tight as she almost began sobbing.

"Don't be stupid," I told her. "What's that got to do with loving someone?"

"Because... Before I only thought about you and no one else. Even when I watched porn, I imagined you in all those poses, doing stuff to me. And lately... After Snowy..." she stammered, not finishing her sentence.

"See, that's it! Why would you feel any shame? I mean, we had an amazing night with Snowy. I fucked Snowy in front of you, and you wanted me to do it. Why would it be any different for you?"

"Because I started to imagine having sex with other guys from that night on, OK!"

I stared at her eyes, giving her the most loving look I could muster. "And that's completely normal."

"And I thought it was to get back at you for having sex with Snowy, but it wasn't," she continued in an almost crying voice. "So I began thinking I stopped loving you, and I hated myself for it, and then we started fighting a lot, and-"

"Wait, wait," I interrupted her. "You hated yourself because you thought of other men? And then we fought because you were holding that back from me?"

"Yeah. Mostly. I don't know. And I loved you, and I still love you a lot, so I was going crazy every time I imagined fucking some other guy. But, I couldn't help myself because it made me so horny I could explode."

"Oh, honey," I hugged her again. "It's perfectly OK. We're humans. We do that shit all the time. I fucked all of your friends and a ton of other women in my imagination."

"You did?" Lydia asked, staring at me, unsure how to process that information. "Did you fuck any of them for real?"

"Only Snowy, and only when you were there," I said. "I'd never cheat on you. Well, unless it would get you off."

Lydia punched me in the chest. "You idiot!"

"So, back to the beginning -- did you imagine that guy on the boat fucking you?"

Lydia sighed and decided to come clean finally: "Yes, I did. I saw him there, playing with his cock, and I really wanted him to jump out and fuck me."

"With me present or without me?" I asked.

"With you there. I wouldn't cheat on you, honey, never!" she replied. Then she looked down, and her eyes went wide in complete amazement. "Your dick is hard! What is going on?"

"I don't know. Honestly, I'd have no problem in sharing you with another guy, if that's what you'd like to try. Actually, I find it kind of hot -- you know, you getting serviced by two guys, as long as I have some say in it."

Lydia started to nod slowly, then increased the rhythm, until she started to smile and finally kissed me hard on the mouth. "I would like to try that once. Thank you, honey!"

We hugged and kissed some more, and then decided the Sun has gone too far up the sky for our pale and uncovered skins. We packed up and took a slow stroll back to our apartment, feeling amazingly good on account of finally displaying all the hidden cards to each other.

* * *

"Mark, could you come here for a second!" I heard Lydia calling me from the terrace while I was chilling in our bedroom.

I got up and strolled out, finding Lydia sitting at the table naked (we decided to be naked all the time unless we noticed someone might object) and staring at her phone: "What is it?"

"Um, when we got back here, I posted our photos on Instagram and Facebook -- well, I bragged a bit, to be honest," Lydia said.

"OK, so?"

"And you'll never guess who just texted me."

"No, I wouldn't - you have too many friends on social networks. So just tell me, please?"

"Snowy."

I had no idea why I was supposed to find that unimaginable, and I gave Lydia a look telling her exactly that.

"Oh, come on," Lydia said. "You know how we almost stopped seeing each other after that night? You do. And I couldn't understand why -- well, I kind of understand now." I nodded, and she continued: "Anyway, we basically stopped talking at all since Snowy got herself a new boyfriend. It was, like, three months ago, and I practically wrote her off."

"OK, but I still don't see where this is going," I said.

"Well, she just texted me. And not only that -- she and her boyfriend Swan are-"

"Wait, her boyfriend's name is Swan?" I burst out laughing. "How the hell did they find each other?"

"Cut it out! I'm trying to tell you something important," Lydia scorned me. "The point is -- she and her boyfriend are in Croatia. In Dubrovnik, of all the places. And she says they are in trouble because they were supposed to share an apartment with some of his friends who fucked it up. They -- the friends -- decided not to go to Dubrovnik after all and they canceled the apartment two days ago and forgot to tell that to Snowy and Swan. So now they don't have a place to stay for the next three nights."

"OK, where is this going?"

"She says they'll see everything they want to see in Dubrovnik in the next couple of hours, and wouldn't mind going somewhere else since there's, like, a zillion people. So now Snowy asked me if we have extra space for them to crash for the next two nights. She really loved my photos and they realized we are actually nearby. She says they would pitch in and pay half the quote for the nights they are here."

"Yeah, but why are they asking for two nights if they have nowhere to go for three nights?" I asked, noticing a plot hole.

"Good question," Lydia replied and began typing. After some time, the reply came. "She says that Swan has some other friends where they would stay that third night."

"So, do you want Snowy and her boyfriend to come here for two nights?" I asked Lydia.

"Um, yeah, why not. I miss her. I mean, if I was nasty to you because of, you know... Maybe Snowy and I had some issues that we didn't tell each other," Lydia gave a really smart insight into the situation.

"OK. What about the bathroom position situation? How do we handle that?" I asked.

"Come on. We'll manage. I mean, three of us saw each other naked and more so. Also, I want to meet Snowy's boyfriend."

"Well then, tell her to pack up the stuff and get over here... Wait, they can get here on their own?" I asked, hoping like hell I won't have to drive to Dubrovnik and back.

Lydia got back to typing some more. After no more than twenty seconds, she got a reply and sighed in relief. "Yeah, they have a rental car."

"Then we're settled," I said. And just as I said that, 'the' night came rolling down my memory lane and into my vivid mental showroom. I immediately remembered Snowy's wet, soft lips; her huge, firm tits and round ass; and most of all, the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen, both on screen and in real life. Alas, she was bringing a boyfriend, which meant that any hope of repeating that night was slim to none. Naturally, my cock was not of the same opinion.

"Honey, why are you getting so hard?" Lydia asked me and gave me a devilish grin since she read my mind completely.

"The same reason you were screaming like a jet engine that night," I replied.

"Oh, my... It was some night, right," Lydia said, reminiscing.

"Yeah... What a night," I said, sitting down at the table and leaning my head on my hands.

"Well, spilled milk and all that -- let's not dwell on the past. Instead, let's have some lunch," Lydia jumped up and headed towards the kitchen. I decided it was a really good idea, so I followed her, my hard cock bobbing and swaying as I cleared the open terrace and entered the apartment.

* * *

Snowy and Swan arrived later that evening. Lydia and I had the time to stroll down to the shop, pack the fridge with breakfast food, and head down to our beach for the whole afternoon -- this time only skinny dipping and generally chilling with some cold beer and light snacks -- no sex of any kind, we simply enjoyed the new development in our relationship, without any fighting and a lot of laughing. Also, we informed Anna of their arrival, and she came to greet them, giving them the same hugging treatment as she gave them, welcoming them to her place. Still, she didn't give them a tour of the apartment or anything but left immediately after the greetings and an invite for a drink at her place. Once she cleared, Lydia and I turned to Snowy, who hugged us both tightly.

"Oh my god, I missed you guys so much," she said as she held us both in a tight hug. "We have so much to catch up."

"Snowy, we missed you too, you know," I said to her ear, trying to avoid dropping any non-subtle hints. Eventually, I broke off the hug and turned to Swan while Lydia and Snowy were still hugging.

Swan was the oriental type. Still, I couldn't put him in any familiar brackets. He was almost as tall as me, had a golden-brown tan, and he was a really handsome man. Also, he had a perfect smile and clear, bright eyes that showed intelligence. Without even exchanging a word with the man, I found myself liking him. I extended my hand to him, and he gave me a firm, but a polite handshake.

"Hi, you must be Mark," said Swan, not removing his smile for one moment. "I heard a lot about you guys from Snowy. She talks about you two like you were half-deities or something."

"And you must be the infamous Swan," I replied. "And the only half-god I could see myself compared with is Loki, so..." He laughed sincerely at my joke.

"Well, Loki's not all that bad," said Swan, grinning. "I'm Setiawan, but everyone calls me Swan."

"Interesting name. Is that Thai or..." I asked.

"Indonesian," he replied. "My dad's Thai, my mom's Indonesian. But I'm second generation kid, don't have much connection to their birthplaces -- well, except my name."

Then, just as Lydia and Snowy finally separated, Swan turned to Lydia. "Oh, my. Snowy told me you were beautiful and showed me some photos, but they don't do you justice," he said as he politely shook Lydia's hand. He was smooth; there was no denial.

"Well, thank you," Lydia said and blushed a bit.

"Anyway, guys, if you'd follow me to the casa..." I said, heading down to the apartment. I gave them a quick tour of the place, showing them the place. Naturally, as soon as we presented the bathroom/bedroom arrangement, Snowy had a comment.

"Wait, wait," Snowy said worryingly, "what if I'm in there and one of you decides to..."

"Well, we'll knock first," Lydia said as fast as possible, knowing I might blurt out the fact that we've seen her naked.

"Why?" asked Swan out of the blue. "Didn't you say they've seen you naked, Snowy?"

Lydia and I froze right there. How much did Snowy tell him? I decided to let Snowy resolve this, and from what I was, Lydia was thinking the same thing.

"Yeah, they did, but..." Snowy carefully considered what to say next. "But it was a long time ago. It might be awkward. Also, what if I'm doing number two?"

We all considered that issue. Yes, this bathroom arrangement was showing to be a bit inconvenient.

"Let's all agree to knock before entering, no matter what," I said, really not feeling up to deliberation on the subject. "I mean, Lyd and I have no problem with that between the two of us, but..."

"We'll knock," Snowy concluded.

Snowy and Swan unpacked themselves, and we headed to have some dinner. We decided to introduce them to girice, which they both found to be tasty. They reminded Swan of one of the dishes his mom talked about. We spent the evening chatting and laughing. Swan was one great guy. He was polite and kind, but had an amazing sense of humor and loved to tease -- he was my kind of guy, and I found myself being really happy for Snowy to have found him.

Snowy seemed to be somewhere between her old self -- a bit shy and blushing from time to time when something increasingly kinky was mentioned -- and the Snowy we have awoken on that night in our flat, as I caught her eyeing Lydia from head to toe more than a couple of times. With Swan there, it was impossible to talk to her about anything that happened between us, so I decided to see if there was any chance of getting her in a one-on-one situation.

"So, guys, what's your plan?" I asked when we got back into the apartment.

"I don't know. We enjoy some sun and chill here for the next two days, and then we head to... Where did you say we would go next, love?" Snowy asked Swan.

"Um... Korchu-Kor... Wait a minute," Swan said, pulling out his phone and logging into wi-fi. "Korcula island. It's right nearby. My sister's best friend is going to be staying there from the day after tomorrow, and he said we could come and visit them. After that we'll head to Split, we're going to Ultra Festival!"

"Wow! Great," Lydia said. "We were also thinking of going to Ultra -- one night only, just to see what it's like."

"Anyway, Swan is a sleeper, and I'm planning on getting up as early as possible tomorrow morning. Gotta catch some suntan," Snowy exclaimed. And I formed a plan.

After another half hour of chatting and getting to know Swan, we all started to yawn and stretch and decided it was time to go to bed. Again, it took us less than ten minutes from getting to the bed to being fast asleep. Also, I had an early morning planned for tomorrow and didn't want to miss it.

* * *

I woke up really early, as soon as I sensed the sun rays protruding through the window. I checked my phone and saw it was 6:30 in the morning. I slowly and quietly got out of bed, put on my shorts (I decided it would probably be too much if I just walked out on Snowy and Swan naked and in my full morning glory) and walked straight into the bathroom. Where Snowy was just getting out of the shower. But, where I expected screams and shooing, she just looked up at me and showed me to be quiet as she dried herself with a towel. Still groggy, I completely ignored her nakedness and simply nodded. Well, I had to pee, so I decided to do that. However, since I had my full morning wood on, I had to make some adjustments which made Snowy chuckle silently.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, suppressing her laughter.

"It's kind of hard to pee with a hard-on," I said.

"Oh," she replied. "I'll let you work it out in peace then."

We did our morning routine like we were an old couple, completely ignoring the fact that she was naked and that I barely managed to lose my morning erection. After we had finished and Snowy was in her bathing suit, we quickly and quietly strolled through the living space where Swan was sleeping like a baby and exited onto the terrace.

"So, you planning on going to the beach?" I asked.

"Yeah," Snowy said. "But I don't know where to go. Are you going with me?"

"If you don't mind," I replied. "I mean, I'm up, those two are sleeping, what else can I do."

"OK then, let's go," I said, grabbing the beach towel off the drying rack. Snowy had hers in her hands already.

As we finally got to the point where we had to descend from the road onto the beach, I noticed that Snowy was completely mesmerized by everything around her. She was staring in all directions, obviously stunned by the beauty of it all.

"Snowy," I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes, "We have to go down here."

"Wha... Oh, right," she said, and then suddenly looked around her as if she had no idea how she got here. "Wait, what do you mean, down? It's just a cliff."

"Oh, but it's not. Follow me!" I said. She followed me down the path onto the beach where Lydia and I discovered ourselves again yesterday morning.

"Oh my god! This is so amazing! This is the best beach I've even been to in my life!" Snowy yelled out of excitement. "How did you find this?"

"The landlady told us about it," I said. "You like it?"

"Like it? Oh my god, this is amazing. Let's go for a swim!"

I nodded and pulled down my shorts, not even thinking about it.

"Whoah, whoah!" Snowy suddenly stepped back. "What are-"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot," I said, acting all meek. "Lydia and I were nude here yesterday, so I automatically..."

"Really? This is a nude beach?" Snowy asked, her face a mix of worry and curiosity.

"Well, not officially," I said. "But everyone here goes nude on these small beaches."

"And you're going to be nude with me here?"

"I mean... Yeah. I forgot my swimming trunks anyway. Wait, is it going to be a problem?" I acted all innocent.

"Um, yeah... No... I don't know," Snowy couldn't decide.

"I'm standing naked in front of you right now. You've seen me naked and much more than that. There is no one to see us, and Swan is not going to barge in on us anytime soon. Do I really need to go back up to get my trunks?"

Snowy took me in for the first time since we got to the beach. And she did take her time to eye my crotch. "No. Actually, it won't be a problem," she smiled finally.

"There you go," I shrugged and ran into the calm, warm sea. I swam out some hundred yards and back, and joined Snowy who was just getting comfortable with the sea. As I approached her, I noticed a lack of blue color of her bikini top under the surface.

"Snowy, are you-" I asked.

"Easy there. I just took my top off," she replied. "I have a boyfriend, you know."

"Yeah, and he's an amazing guy, you know," I said, complimenting Swan.

"Yeah, he is," she said. "But there are some things he doesn't know, and I don't intend to tell him -- well, not yet, anyway."

"Like the fact that we fucked?" I blurted out, making her blush visibly.

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers