Snugglebunny Ch. 08: The Game

Story Info
Chloe, Amy and friend compete; winner gets Chris.
3.2k words
4.66
10.5k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth chapter in the saga of Chris and Chloe Weber. While the story can be read separately, I suggest you read the earlier chapters to understand the full context of what is happening here. For those not familiar with the earlier stories, the two main characters often refer to each other as "brother" and "sister," but there is no incest as the two are not related.

This series is a radical departure from most of my offerings and contains no cheating, scheming, plotting or revenge. No one is beaten, shot, blown up, nuked, consumed by flesh-eating fish or sent to an alternate universe. I hope you enjoy this little tale. If so, great. If not, that's fine too.

As always, constructive comments are welcome and please remember, this is a work of fiction...

October 17, 2092:

Sitting at his desk, Chris Weber was sorting through the picture and video files he had collected over the years. There were so many files to sort through, all of them reminders of his life with Chloe, the absolute love of his life and the woman with whom he had shared many exciting sexual adventures.

One set of photos and videos showed his wife and two other women on the couch in their basement den. He had almost forgotten about this little episode, which happened about eleven months after their second child, Brian, had been born.

May 15, 2015:

Chris greeted his wife, Chloe, when he got home from work that Friday. Chloe was making dinner and gave him a hot kiss as he walked up behind her in the kitchen. He was in awe of his wife, who kept herself in great shape even after giving birth to two boys.

"That smells good," he said.

"Thank you, kind sir," she said, smiling.

"Any news?" he asked. She nodded her head as she resumed her work.

"Heard from Amy today," she said.

"Oh really?" he asked. "What's up with her?"

"Well, she and her new partner are coming down for a bit. They were at a conference in Chicago and want to stop by on their way back to New Orleans," she said.

"So she has a new boyfriend?" Chris asked. Amy shook her head.

"Uh, no, not quite," she said. He remembered that Chloe said their friend was bisexual when they were in New Orleans in 2009.

"So she has a new girl friend, then?" he asked.

"Yeah," Chloe said. "And she wants to bring her by."

"When are they going to be here?" he asked.

"Probably late tonight," Chloe said. "They want to spend the day Saturday and head on out Sunday morning. Is that okay?"

"Of course," Chris said. "Amy's welcome here any time, you know that." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks," she said. "My mom said she'd look after the boys on Saturday so we can have some adult time with Amy."

Chris put his things in the office, changed and played with his two sons until dinner, then put them to bed after giving them a bath. Chloe, meanwhile, was picking up the house in preparation for Amy's arrival, making sure the fourth bedroom was ready for the two girls.

Amy pulled up to the gated driveway about 9:00 pm that evening, and Chloe let her in. Chris carried their luggage into the fourth bedroom as the girls hugged and greeted each other. Amy hugged Chris after he came back downstairs.

"Guys, I want you to meet my girl friend, Sandy," she said. Chris and Chloe hugged Sandy and welcomed her into their home. Sandy was just a bit shorter than Amy, and wore a pair of shorts that showed off her shapely legs.

"Have you guys eaten yet?" Chloe asked. They nodded their heads.

"Yes, we ate about an hour ago," Amy said. "But I really could use the restroom." Chloe waved her on in.

"You know where everything is," she told her friend. "Make yourself at home."

"So, how long are you guys planning to stay?" Chloe asked after they had all gathered in the front room.

"Well, we'd like to stay tonight and tomorrow night if that's okay, then head on south Sunday morning," Amy said.

"Sure, you guys can stay as long as you want," Chris said.

After visiting for a while, they all made their way upstairs and went to bed. Chris and Chloe made love to each other as they often did and slept in each other's arms. Chris could only imagine what was happening in the room across the hall.

The next day was a busy one. Chloe made breakfast as Amy re-acquainted herself with Mike. The girls had a great time with the two young boys throughout the morning meal. After coffee, Chloe got the kids ready and took them to her parents' house. After she came back, they discussed their plans for the day.

They decided to take the day and show the girls around town and the places where they work, then go shopping at the new mall on the edge of town, topped by an early dinner at the steakhouse. They figured that would eat up most of the day and give the girls time to catch up on all the latest gossip.

It was late in the afternoon by the time they got back, and the girls had a great time talking, laughing and giggling as they perused the frilly things in the sexy boutiques they visited. Chris got a chance to check out the latest books in the bookstore while the girls browsed the sexy clothing in the other shops.

They were giggling and laughing as Chloe motioned for him to stop at a sex shop on the edge of town. What the hell was this all about, he wondered to himself as he escorted the girls inside. He suspected the girls had something planned, but they gave no indication what it was. Chloe, Amy and Sandy spent a lot of time looking through the vibrators and dildos and selected three good-sized rubber toys and one long, double-headed rubber toy.

"What's all this for?" he asked after paying for the toys.

"You'll see," Amy purred. The girls giggled and laughed. After they got home, the girls took the items they purchased and went upstairs. Chloe turned to Chris before she went upstairs.

"Get your cameras ready," she said, "and meet us in the basement den. Oh, and get your digital stopwatch, too."

"What's going on?" he asked.

"It's a surprise," she said. "We're going to play a game."

"Okay," Chris said. Whatever it was, he knew it would be interesting, to say the least. He got the cameras ready and grabbed his digital stopwatch. A few minutes later, the girls came down, laughing and whispering, each wearing a pair of short shorts and a short t-shirt. They all looked good enough to eat, but Chloe was the only one Chris really lusted after.

They sat down on the couch in the den, Sandy between the two other girls. They tossed off their flip flops and placed their bare feet on the long coffee table in front of the couch.

"So, what's this game you're talking about?" Chris asked. The girls looked at each other and laughed.

"It's more of a contest than a game, really," Amy said.

"Okay, so what are the rules?" Chris asked.

"Well, there are three of us girls here, and we want to see which of the three of us can last the longest," Chloe said.

"Last the longest?" Chris asked. The girls giggled as their faces turned red.

"Let me explain," Chloe said. "We are going to take turns to see how long each of us can last. The girl in the middle is going to first be stripped naked by the other two girls, who will then do everything short of going down on her to bring her to orgasm. We'll use dildos, our fingers, tongues, whatever it takes. You'll start the timer when I give you the word and you'll keep track of how long it takes to bring each of us off. Once the girl has her orgasm, we rotate and repeat the process until all three of us has gotten off. The one who lasts the longest, wins.

"Meanwhile," she added, "you'll record all of it on your cameras. Any questions so far?"

"Yeah," Chris said. "What does the winner get?" The girls looked at each other and giggled again. Chloe looked directly at Chris.

"You," she said. "The winner gets to have you, right here on the couch." Chris' eyes got wide at that announcement. Surely his wife wasn't serious.

"Wait a minute," he said, before Chloe cut him off.

"Not to worry, dear husband," she said. "I'm going to win. Trust me." The other two girls giggled.

"Is everyone ready?" Chloe asked. Everyone nodded their heads and said they were ready for the fun to begin. "Okay. Chris, start the camera." She waited for Chris to let her know the camera was running. "Sandy, you're up first," she said.

The shorter blonde stood up. Chloe and Amy stood as well, brandishing a pair of scissors. It took no time at all for her clothes to be cut off, leaving her completely naked. Chloe sat her back down and the two girls spread her legs as wide as they could, revealing her pussy.

Chloe began by kissing Sandy's face and working down her body, finally resting on her right breast. She took Sandy's nipple in her mouth as Amy repeated the performance on the girl's left side. Soon, Amy's hand was working through the girl's sparse pubic hair, rubbing her spread lower lips.

Sandy's eyes were closed and she moaned as the two girls worked her over. Her hips moved back and forth as Amy inserted first one, then two fingers inside her pussy. Chloe kept sucking on her breast but one hand worked down to her pussy as Amy grabbed a large dildo and began working it inside her. Sandy's hips moved up and down as Amy began fucking her with the dildo. Chloe, meanwhile, was rubbing the girl's clit, driving her wild.

Chloe began whispering in Sandy's ear as Amy sucked on her left breast while fucking her with the dildo. Chris couldn't hear what she was saying but he could see the affect her words were having on Sandy. The girl's face was red, her eyes shut tightly as her hips bucked even harder against Amy's dildo.

Chris knew Sandy wouldn't last very long, with Amy working her pussy and Chloe whispering encouragement. He knew first-hand how well her words could bring him to orgasm, and could only imagine what Sandy was feeling. Soon, the young girl tensed up.

"Oh, God," she screamed. "I'm coming!!" Amy and Chloe kept working on her until her pussy erupted, drenching the dildo and Amy's hand. Soon, she calmed down and looked at the two girls, smiling. Chris stopped the watch and recorded the time.

"Rotate!" Chloe said. Amy took the center of the couch and Chloe took the spot where she had been sitting as Sandy slid over to where Chloe had been sitting. "Okay, girlfriend, it's your turn," Chloe said, holding up a pair of scissors. Amy stood and the other two girls stood with her, both holding their scissors.

Amy laughed as the two girls cut her clothes off, leaving her naked. Sitting her back down, Chloe and Sandy spread her legs wide and began rubbing and kissing her. Sandy sucked on Amy's right nipple as Chloe sucked on her left.

The two girls then worked their way to Amy's pussy. Sandy wasted no time and grabbed a second dildo, inserting it as Chloe rubbed her clit. As Sandy worked the rubber toy inside her, Chloe began sucking on her breasts.

Sandy nuzzled up to Amy, rubbing her bare breasts on her while thrusting the dildo inside her pussy. Chloe began nibbling on Amy's ear and was soon whispering sweet encouragement. Amy threw her head back, her mouth open as Chloe kept whispering. The two girls focused on her pussy, with Sandy running the dildo in and out of her as Chloe rubbed her clit.

Soon, Amy was bucking her hips wildly as the girls worked her over and Chris knew she couldn't last much longer.

Amy put up a good fight and held back as long as she could but was finally unable to stop the orgasm that was building up in her. Bucking her hips off the couch, she also drenched the dildo inside her as she cried out.

Chris noted the time and saw she lasted about 30 seconds longer than Sandy. He knew Chloe would be challenged to beat their time.

Amy kissed the two girls after she calmed down, just before Chloe's command to 'rotate.' This time, Chloe was in the middle, with Amy on her right and Sandy on her left.

"Your turn," Amy said, holding up the scissors. Chloe smiled and stood, the two girls joining her. They took great delight cutting off her clothes and Sandy gasped when her shaved pussy came into view.

"That's so beautiful," she said, admiring Chloe's shaved mound.

Sitting her back down, Amy and Sandy spread Chloe's legs wide, giving Chris a perfect view of his wife's pussy. They began kissing her breasts, working down to the juncture between her legs. Amy grabbed a third dildo as Sandy rubbed her pussy. Chris' cock was hard at the sight of three beautiful naked women before him, two of them trying to bring his wife to orgasm.

Amy slid the giant dildo inside Chloe as Sandy rubbed her clit and sucked on her left breast. Chloe's eyes were closed and she moaned as the two girls worked her over. Soon, both Amy and Sandy were sucking on her breasts as Amy ran the dildo deep inside Chloe's wet pussy. Sandy began alternating between Chloe's breasts, sucking one while rubbing the other.

Chloe hips bucked up and down as Amy fucked her with the dildo, and she moaned as Sandy sucked on her breasts. Her eyes were closed and her face was turning red.

"C'mon, sweetie, cum for us," Amy said, thrusting the dildo deep inside Chloe. Sandy sucked on one nipple as she ran her fingers over Chloe's shaved pussy, massaging her clit. Chloe was breathing heavily and her body was shaking from the orgasm building up inside her. Soon, her orgasm hit, soaking the dildo buried deep inside her.

Chris stopped the watch and made a note of the time. Sure enough, Chloe outlasted the other two girls by a mere 30 seconds. The three girls embraced each other as he read out the results.

"See, told you I'd win," Chloe said. The other two girls came to Chris.

"Guess we'd better get you ready to claim your prize," Amy said, smiling. Amy and Sandy quickly removed Chris's clothing and led him to his wife, who was spread naked on the couch.

"Would you like to eat your wife's beautiful pussy?" Amy asked.

"Oh, yes," Chris said.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked. Amy and Sandy giggled as Chris knelt on the floor in front of his wife. He looked up at Chloe, who smiled as she looked down at him.

"You know what I want to hear," Chloe said. "What would you like?"

"I want to eat my sister's pussy," Chris said before burying his face between her legs.

"Then eat me, lover," she said. "Do it. Make me cum with your tongue." Chris licked and sucked his wife's pussy as the other two girls watched. Soon, he brought his head up and kissed Chloe deeply.

Amy took Chris's cock and positioned it close to Chloe's open pussy.

"Want me to put your husband's cock inside you, sweetie?" she asked. Chloe smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes," she said. "Put it in me." As Chris watched, Amy guided his hard cock inside his wife. The two girls watched as Chris began moving inside her.

"That's it, lover," Amy said. "Fuck your wife's pussy. Make it yours."

The two girls grabbed the fourth dildo, a double-headed monster, and laid down on the floor, putting one end inside each other, bucking until their pussies met. Chris could see them pounding each other as he pounded inside his wife. By now, his cock felt like steel and the sight of the two girls combined with the feeling of his wife's warm, wet pussy was driving him wild with lust.

He began pounding harder inside Chloe, who bucked her hips in response to the fucking he was giving her. Soon, he felt his own orgasm begin to build.

"I'm getting ready to come," he said.

"Then do it, baby," Chloe said. "Cum inside my pussy. Fill me up with your cum. Cum inside sister's pussy." That did it for Chris, who groaned as he filled her with his seed. Her orgasm hit at the same time and they held each other tight, their bodies shaking.

After their orgasms subsided, they looked at Amy and Sandy, who were also embracing each other after their orgasms.

After they calmed down, Chris realized his camera was still recording video, so he got up and turned it off.

"I'm surprised you didn't want to do this out by the pool," Chris said, addressing Chloe.

"You can blame me for that," Sandy said. "I've never done anything like this outside."

"No problem," Chris said. "I had a great time. That was hot watching you girls work each other over. What gave you the idea to do this?"

"I saw a video and thought it might be fun," Chloe said. "When I mentioned it to Amy and Sandy, they liked the idea, so we decided to surprise you. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I did, very much," Chris said. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

"Do you guys do stuff like this a lot?" Sandy asked. Amy and Chloe laughed.

"As much as we can," Chloe said. "Although it's kinda hard sometimes with two kids. But we always make time for ourselves whenever we can."

"Wow," Sandy said. "I never met anybody like you guys. Do you do swinging as well?" Chloe shook her head.

"Oh no," she said. "Chris is the only man who will ever touch this," she added, pointing to herself.

"Amy said you and her have played around a bit," Sandy said. "Is that true?"

"Amy and I have been very close friends for years," Chloe said. "I have had fantasies about her, and Chris has been good enough to let me live them out."

"And you don't feel threatened?" Sandy asked Chris. Chris shook his head.

"Not at all," Chris said. "We're honest with each other. We talked about it at length, and I've come to love Amy as much as Chloe does."

"So do you guys have an open marriage?" she asked. Both Chris and Chloe shook their head.

"No, we don't," Chris said. "We have an honest marriage and always have. That was one of the first rules we set for ourselves when we first got engaged."

"What would you have done if Amy or I won that game?" Sandy asked. "Would you have had sex with us?" Chris smiled.

"That wasn't even an issue," Chris said. "I know my wife and I trust her. There's no way she would have lost." Chloe smiled. Sandy shook her head.

"You guys are amazing," she said. Chris smiled and held out his little finger. Chloe wrapped one of her little fingers around his.

"She's my Snugglebunny," he said. "Always has been, always will be."